Vanessa's New Life Ch. 04

Story Info
My new life continues.
18k words
4.56
38k
7

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4 of my Journal. I started writing it when I made a bold decision to change my life. I left my dull existence in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a man in the East Midlands of England. It is a decision that I will never regret. I have never been so happy and never had so much pleasure.

Vanessa

*

Monday August 3

Jon was up bright and early and full of life and had decided that we needed some exercise. He told me to pack a bag with my white shorts and top, his shorts, our trainers and towels. We put our vests on and then went for breakfast. Later we drove around looking for a Gym that we could use, but the ones that we found didn't open until after lunch so we went to Ibiza town and went shopping.

We found a department store and wandered round. We found some nice dresses that were at realistic prices and Jon selected a couple for me to try on. The only changing rooms that they had were cubicles in the main shopping areas with curtains for doors. I went into a cubicle and half closed the curtain so that Jon could see me, and took my vest off. The first dress was a sort of blue silk with flowers on it and a bit oriental, it had a high neck and no sleeves. The interesting part was that the skirt part was split up both sides right to the waist. The dress was a tight fit, but I guess that it should have been. I put my arms in the bottom, and lifted up so that I could slide it down over my head. When my head 'popped' out of the top I looked out and saw a young female shop assistant looking at me. When she caught my eye, she turned away.

The dress fitted quite well and I liked it, but Jon didn't. The second dress didn't have any sides from top to bottom, except for a cord that was zigzag threaded from top to bottom. It was plain white with a low cut 'V' neck and as I put it on the same way there was the girl again. Jon said that apart from the cord going below my waist it was quite nice, but was too big. I took it off and he went to swap it for a smaller size. He told me not to touch anything while he was gone, so I just stood there with the curtain open.

Six people went passed while I was waiting, but only one looked in and that was another young female assistant. She stopped and had a good look before moving on. I just looked back at her. When Jon got back I put the dress on and Jon decided to buy it for me.

After wandering round a few more shops we went to a cafe and sat outside at a table on the pavement and had a coffee and a sandwich. Jon had sat us so that we were both facing down the street with me on the outside. Jon had crossed his legs so that no one could see what he had got but of course I couldn't, and anyone who walked towards us and looked could see my pussy. I told Jon about this and he just said,

"good, open your knees a bit."

I regretted saying anything but did it.

It was only the kids that looked and when I told Jon he told me to close my legs if anyone that looked under 14 looked. I got a couple of giggles from a group of girls and one lad must have gone round the block because he went by twice.

About 40 minutes later we left, and went back to the car and drove to one Gym that we had seen. It was open and the price was acceptable to Jon. We both went into the first changing room that we came across. I think that it was the gents but it didn't matter because we were the only ones there.

After getting changed, we went through into the workout area. Again, no one there, and we got started. We had a good workout even if it was very quiet. Just as Jon decided that we had had enough and we headed for the door it opened and about 6 people came in dressed for a workout. Jon saw a sauna and decided that we would go in. It wasn't that warm but we still stripped off and lay on the benches. I was starting to doze off when the door opened and 2 men came in and sat at my feet. They were Germans and asked (in good English) if we spoke German. Jon said not, and they continued talking in German.

They kept looking at me and my pussy then getting on with their conversation. I got the impression that they were talking about me but I couldn't prove it. I started to relax and doze off again and felt my legs open a bit as I relaxed. I think that the men were still looking but I was too sleepy to think about it. They eventually left and then we went out. There was a plunge pool next to the sauna and Jon didn't tell me how cold these things are normally. I found out quick enough and I immediately got straight out again wide awake and with nipples that you could bend an iron bar round.

"That wasn't very nice" I said but Jon just smiled.

To get back to the changing room we had to go back through the main Gym and Jon wouldn't let me wear anything. We walked through with my nipples still frozen rock hard. One man dropped the weights he was lifting as his eyes saw me, and one of the women slipped off the bench she was just getting on. In the changing room there was a real hunk getting changed and for some strange reason he looked a bit embarrassed by me being there with no clothes on. We ignored him, got dried, put our vests on and left.

Back at the hotel we put our swimming costumes on (my white one piece) and went down to the pool. I lotioned us up and we settled down to soak up the sun until the evening. When it came to getting dressed for dinner Jon asked me if I had brought my pleated navy skirt and a white blouse with me. When I said yes he told me to wear them with my white lycra shorts. I though that it was a bit strange but who am I to question my Master's commands.

We went for dinner and then a couple of drinks in the hotel bar before heading down the main street. We stopped at another bar and had another drink then Jon took me to the place with the sign said 'Live Sex Show - 23:00 every night' outside. I though that it could be interesting watching other people having sex. As soon as we went in Jon asked if he could talk to the manager. When he arrived they were talking quietly and I couldn't hear what they were saying. Afterwards we went to the bar and were given a drink. I didn't see Jon pay so I assumed that it was like the cafes where you paid when you left.

We got some seats and talked and watched the other people there. There were about a dozen men and about 5 or 6 women that looked like customers. At about 11:45 the show started. A couple came on and started dancing around slowly taking their clothes off. The dancing got more and more erotic and when they were naked they started touching themselves. The woman then got down on her knees and started sucking his penis. When he finally got hard he lay on his back and she climbed on and they had a good fuck. There's not much more that I can say about it.

About 5 minutes after they had finished the manager come onto the 'stage' and said that he was proud to announce the guest appearance of 2 people from England who were going to put a show on for everyone. With that Jon grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the 'stage'. I was mortified and excited at the same time. What was I supposed to do? What was Jon expecting me to do?

After taking a little bow Jon dragged me off behind a screen, grabbed a packet of cigarettes from the manager and stuffed them in my blouse. He then put on a teachers gown that the manager gave him and told me that I was going to act like a naughty school girl who had been caught smoking, and was denying it. The rest would follow naturally.

We went onto the 'stage' and Jon stood me where he wanted me. After the audience were quiet Jon started talking to me as if he were a teacher who had caught a girl smoking. As instructed I said I hadn't and the lecture went on. He asked me again and I still said no. With that he put his hand down the top of my blouse and moved it about looking for the cigarettes. I then had another lecture before he told me to take my blouse off.

By this time I was relaxing a bit and was starting to get into the act a bit so I did a bit of pleading before slowly taking it off. I was now topless and the 'teacher' started on another lecture about not wearing a bra. He then told me that he wanted to see if I was wearing the regulation knickers. I started to lift the side of my skirt up but he said,

"No, take it off."

When he saw my white shorts he started on again. Finally he said,

"right, it's punishment time."

He then made me do lots of aerobic exercises that stretched my arms and legs and made my jump and run on the spot. My little breasts were bouncing up and down and my nipples were getting hard. He then sat on a chair and told me to lie over his knee. He gave me 20 slaps before telling me to stand up and take my shorts off. It was then back over his lap for another 20. After that the exercises started again. In among some of them I had to stand on my head and then open my legs wide.

That did it, if the audience hadn't seen my wet pussy by then, that certainly gave them an eyeful. He then had me walk on my feet and hands, but with my stomach in the air. I hadn't done that since I was at school and it was a bit painful.

He then told me that I was going to get caned and that I was to bend over the back of the chair with my feet apart. I pleaded with him to not do it and when he said,

"NOW," I ran off round the back of the audience.

He came after me and when he 'caught' me he dragged me, struggling, back through the middle of the audience and put me over the chair. My feet weren't wide enough for him and he pushed them further apart.

The audience could see everything that I'd got. I saw the manager pass Jon a cane and then it started. The first really hurt, and after I had calmed down I said,

"One - thank you Sir."

After 10 the tears were dripping from my eyes and my sobbing must have been loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. After I had said,

"Twenty - thank you Sir," it stopped, but I didn't move.

My backside was really hurting, it was on fire and was worse than the time that Jon caned me back in England.

Out of the corner of my eye and through the tears I could see Jon taking his clothes off. When he turned to face me his dick was the biggest I had ever seen it. It was as if he had swallowed a whole bottle of Viagra. He came round to the front of me and said, "Swallow." I opened my mouth and took as much of it as I could.

I sucked and sucked and I could tell that he was getting close to coming but he pulled out and just stood there erection pointing into the air. After a couple of minutes he walked round the back of me and rammed it into me. There was absolutely no resistance as I was so wet that I could feel my juices running down my legs. I screamed, but not from the pain, I had re-composed myself enough to remember that we were putting a show on.

Jon went in and out as I moaned quite loud. I was getting close to cumming and I thought that Jon was too. Then it happened, we both came at about the same time and I screamed as much as I did when the cane was hitting me. When he pulled out of me I stood up and Jon then told me to 'assume the position' but facing the audience. When I was down there I could feel all our juices running out of my open hole. Jon came and stood over me and let the juices from his dick drip onto my face and I licked them off. After that Jon told me to stand up and take a bow, the show was over.

We both went over to the bar (still naked) and the manager gave us a drink. I couldn't sit on a stool like Jon had because my backside hurt too much. The manager said to Jon that I

"was quite a woman" and did we want a permanent job.

I was glad that he said no, I had really enjoyed it but I don't think that my backside could take that every night. After we had finished our drinks we went and found our clothes (Jon wouldn't let me wear the shorts), and said our goodbyes.

When we got back to the hotel I asked Jon if we could have another drink before bed and we went into the bar and he perched on a stool while I stood next to him. There was hardly anyone there and after the drink we went to our room. As we were getting ready for bed I noticed the 2 older girls on their balcony talking and watching us. I looked in the mirror and could see lots of bright red wheals all over my backside.

Tuesday August 4

Jon wouldn't let me sleep late and I had to get up and have a shower before 8 o'clock. I was still thinking about the previous night and how much I had enjoyed myself and I told Jon as we were walking into the restaurant. I had forgotten about my backside until I sat down to eat my breakfast. I asked Jon to take a look to see if the red marks were still there. He didn't need to look, he has already seen them, even below my T-shirt. That meant that other people could see which worried me a little.

After breakfast we packed a bag and drove to the harbour in Ibiza town and got onto a ferry to an island called Formentera. The journey took just over an hour and it got quite windy which presented a problem as we walked around the boat and when it came to go up the outside stairs I'm sure that I gave the people below me a great view. Come to think of it Jon must have been showing a lot as well.

When we eventually arrived we walked up the harbour and to a place that had lots of bikes outside. Jon said that it was the best way to get round and judging by the number of people in the shop he was right. We hired 2 and as I climbed on mine I was thinking that it could be fun sliding from side to side on the saddle, just like it was fun riding Jon's bikes.

Shortly after we got out of the village Jon stopped and we took our T-shirts off and cycled nude. Jon said that Formentera was a Naturist island and we would see lots of naked people. A few cars and motorbikes passed us then another couple on bikes that were also naked. I wondered if she was enjoying the experience as much as I was.

We peddled for about 30 minutes and came to a dirt track that we went down. Eventually we came to fantastic beach with trees and sand dunes behind it. We padlocked our bikes to a tree and spread our towels on the sand near a pile of rocks that looked as if was being used as a little jetty - or so Jon said. The only people that I could see with clothes on were those who were arriving. I put some more sun tan lotion on Jon and then me and as I was doing me Jon told me that the inside of my thighs wasn't as brown as the rest of me and he told me to make sure that I lay with my legs wide open so that I would get an even tan.

We lay there for about an hour before Jon got restless and decided that we were going for a walk, and what a walk it was, we walked for what seemed like hours and all in bare feet - bare everything. Through the trees and dunes, out to a little island, passed a cafe, through the car park, through what Jon thought were salt lakes, up to the main road, and back along the beach. On the way we stopped at a beach bar and had something to eat. Everything was so relaxed and it seemed natural that most people didn't have any clothes on.

I was shattered when we got back and my feet were a little sore. We went for a swim to cool down, then lay on our towels again. It didn't take long for me to doze off and when I woke up there were lots of people standing around us. It was a jetty and a boat was coming in. The people were waiting to get on the boat and there was me laid with my legs wide open, right in the middle of them. One or two were looking at us. I looked at Jon who was just lying there, legs apart, propped up on his elbows watching the boat come in.

Well I thought, 'if he doesn't care, then why should I?' The boat arrived and people piled off. Jon said that it looked as if they were from the mainland and were just here on a day trip. I don't think that some of them were expecting naked people, certainly not spread-eagle in the middle of their path off the boat and I noticed a couple of shocked looks.

There were 3 youths among them and they obviously enjoyed what they were seeing, they decided to stay where they were when they first saw us. They were still there when everyone else and the boat had gone. They spread their towels and lay on their stomachs directly below me. I wondered if they had had to lie on their stomach to avoid any embarrassment.

After a while I turned over onto my stomach, still with my legs apart; I wanted to get rid of those white bits. I was thinking about the show we had put on the previous night and then I remembered the red wheals on my backside. I lifted my head to look ad my bum and yes, they were still there, not as bright, but still there. The youths must be able to see them I thought and squeezed my pussy muscles and realised that the juices were flowing. I wondered if the youths could see that as well. I dozed off again and when I came round they had gone, and so had Jon. I looked round and saw him laid half in the water and half out. I went and sat next to him and I told him that I had been thinking about the previous night and that I would be happy to do it again - if he wanted to. "Not at the moment" he said.

"Maybe some other time."

I could see that he was thinking about the previous night as well, because his dick was growing. I decided to have a bit of fun and stood up, with my feet apart, just in front of him. If / when he looked up he would be looking right at my pussy. Nothing new, but if he was feeling a bit randy it might just tempt him. After a few minutes, and a dick that was definitely getting bigger he jumped up and told me to follow him. We went into the trees and sand dunes and found a quiet spot where he told me to get down on my hands and knees and he fucked me from behind. It was over pretty quick and I didn't cum but I had certainly enjoyed it.

As soon as that was over. Jon decided that it was time to start back and we packed up and started back, again cycling in the nude. Jon's and my juices were still coming out of my pussy, and it wasn't long before I was sliding all over the saddle. It was very pleasant and with the bouncing along the dirt track, I beginning to think that I might even cum. Unfortunately I didn't and it wasn't long before we came to the outskirts of the village and we stopped and put our T-shirts on. Back at the bike shop I felt a little embarrassed handing back a bike that had a saddle that was all wet and sticky.

On the boat we bought some drinks and went on the deck at the front to catch some more sun. Jon followed me up the stairs and stuck a finger in me and held it up saying

"a little wet aren't we Vanessa," in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

There were other people on the deck sun bathing and 2 of the women were topless so Jon told me to take my T-shirt off and lay it over my pussy. I was further back from the front than most of the people there so if anyone looked they would be able to see under my T-shirt.

The boat set off and after about half an hour it started to get windy. I tried to clench my legs together to keep the T-shirt in place but the wind finally blew it off me and back along the boat. Jon told me to go and get it but each time I got near it, it blew further away. It ended up right in the middle of the seated area that was full of people. What else could I do? I just had to brave it out and walk into the middle of them and get it. Lots of people were looking at me, but no one said anything until I had retrieved it and put it on. At that point a couple of men clapped their hands.

Nothing else happened on the boat and we made it back to Ibiza harbour. Instead of going straight to the car we went into a little boutique that Jon had spotted when we were parking the car. There were some nice clothes in there and I tried on a skirt that Jon liked. It was tight, black, and had a split up the front of one leg that went up to the top of where my pubic hair would have been. To get it on I had to hold my T-shirt up and got a funny look from the old woman assistant. Jon liked it and he bought it.