Vanessa's New Life Ch. 05

Story Info
My new life continues.
17k words
4.38
26.6k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 5 of my Journal. I started writing it when I made a bold decision to change my life. I left my dull existence in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a man in the East Midlands of England. It is a decision that I will never regret. I have never been so happy and never had so much pleasure.

Vanessa

*

Saturday August 8

I woke up a couple of hours later to the smell of bacon cooking and the pleasure of Vicky playing with my clit. I opened my legs a bit wider and Vicky said just

"make the most of it girl."

I didn't get much chance to because Jon came in and told us that breakfast was ready. Thank god for freezers.

We eat breakfast on the patio, still naked and enjoying the unusual British sunshine. It was nearly as warm as it had been in Ibiza. Vicky said that it seemed strange being naked outside in England, that she had never even thought about doing it, but that she was getting to enjoy being naked anyway.

After a few minutes she said that she was puzzled by the scaffolding, and asked what it was. Jon said that he would show her after we had finished breakfast. I cleared up and Jon told me to get the ropes. It wasn't long before Vicky realised what it was and remembered that I had told her about it. Jon asked her if she wanted to try it and when she said,

"yes please,"

he helped her get onto it laying face up while I got the ropes. As we tied her on she said that she was a bit nervous about being so helplessly tied up, but it was me that re-assured her by saying that Jon wouldn't let us come to any harm. Pleasure yes, but no harm. After tying her firmly in place, Jon told me to get a stool and proceeded to attach my wrists to the top bar facing Vicky. He then moved the stool and tied my ankles to each upright. I looked at Vicky who was straining to see what was happening to me.

Jon took his belt off and gave me 5 strokes on my butt. The first I knew of what was happening was when the first one landed. Automatically I said,

"One - thank you Master" and wondered what I was being punished for.

It was only afterwards that Jon told me it was because it wasn't me that had cooked breakfast, Saturday wasn't my day off so it should have been me.

Jon asked Vicky if she wanted to try being spanked. She told us that she was worried that she couldn't take the pain but the idea did excite her a little. Jon told her that he would spank her, but wasn't sure when. And just to 'help' matters he put a blindfold on her and started cracking his belt on the scaffolding poles. Each time one landed Vicky jumped a little (not that she could move far). I could tell that the anticipation was turning her on because I could see her pussy lips swelling and opening a little. I could also see her juices starting to sparkle in the sunlight. Jon was obviously having a bit of fun with us because he then untied us and told me to go inside and up to the punishment room. He also asked Vicky if she would like to join us. I guess that she did because she ran upstairs long before Jon and me.

Jon restrained her by tying her wrists to the top corners of the bed then bent her body double and tied her ankles to the same top corners. Her butt was up in the air with her legs apart and her still hairy pussy smiling at us. Jon told me to sit on a chair in the corner so that Vicky could see me and I was to masturbate when he started caning Vicky.

After flexing the cane and swishing it through the air a couple of times, he landed the first stroke. Vicky screamed loudly and I started. I did the counting for Jon. After the second and another loud scream, Jon decided that he has better gag Vicky and he put the ball gag on her. She struggled a bit as he put it on but it didn't stop him. After the third I could see tears running down the side of her face and the red wheals on her ass.

Jon moved so that he could get her from a different angle. I recognised the position; he was going to see that the end of the cane caught her pussy and maybe her clit. The fingers of my right hand were working hard and it wouldn't be long before I was cumming. Jon's a good shot with the cane and the expression on Vicky's face told me that the fourth stroke was on, if not very close to his target. When the fifth stroke landed her orgasm was unmistakable. Her entire body spasmed, her widespread legs quivered uncontrollably and her hips undulated up and down as wave after wave of agony and joy coursed through her ravaged body. It took her the best part of ten minutes to come down from her pain-induced high. She remained almost motionless throughout the orgasm, save for an occasional 'twitch' of her thighs or abdomen as the after-shocks diminished in intensity.

I had cum just as the fourth stroke landed and after the fifth both Jon and me just watched her. It was amazing, I don't think I have ever cum with an intensity like that. I stood up and went over to her. She was covered in sweat. The skin on her butt wasn't broken but the red marks were glowing, and you should have seen her pussy. The lips were swollen to about three times their normal size and her clit was twice as big as normal. Her juices were running both over her ass hole and down her back and down onto her belly. Jon untied the ball gag and she let out a big sigh.

When Jon untied her ankles and wrists her legs came down onto the bed and she gasped, but didn't move. It was a good 5 minutes before she got onto her feet and finally said,

"Wow, that was amazing, I've NEVER had an orgasm like that. It was fantastic. My ass hurts like hell and I need some cold water but the pain was / is nothing when you think about the pleasure it brought."

"You want some more then?" Jon said.

"Not right now." Vicky replied.

After a long, slow, cool bath, Vicky joined us downstairs. She didn't want to sit down but kept pacing up and down. Finally she said,

"I don't understand what just happened. On the one hand I wanted to experience some bondage and corporal punishment and I never expected it to hurt so much. On the other hand I was a little 'excited' at the thought but I never expected to find it such a turn-on. I have never ever had such a strong and deep orgasm. It was amazing. I just don't understand why, what's the link between the pain and pleasure?"

Jon told her that he also couldn't explain it, but it's there and well established.

Then he asked me what I thought. Well what could I say, I don't understand a lot of things so I just said,

"Who needs to understand it, it works for me, though I've never had an orgasm like you did." Then I asked Jon if he thought that some more pain would make me cum like that.

"Well try that some time," he said before turning to Vicky and asking her what she was thinking.

She said, "I can't explain it, and it's not logical, but I want you to give me more. I will do anything just as long as you promise to do that to me again."

It was getting late in the afternoon and Jon decided that he was hungry. He sent Vicky and me to the Chinese for a take-away. We each put just a dress on and took Jon's car, Vicky getting in very carefully. The Chinese had long benches for customers to wait on and they were covered in plastic. Vicky kept standing up, moving along, lifting her dress up a little and sitting down again so that her bare bum sat on cold plastic.

"Still on fire?" I asked her.

I haven't a clue what the young Chinese girl behind the counter was thinking. Jon decided to take us to a quiet country pub that evening and nothing interesting happened. I think that we were all a little tired and when we got home we went straight to bed.

Sunday August 9

I woke up next to Vicky in the 'spoon' position with my right hand cupping one of her breasts.

I could hear Jon moving around so I thought that I had better get up and get breakfast ready.

As I walked to the bathroom Jon walked out of his bedroom and grabbed my pubes.

"Think you had better have a shave today girl" he said.

Just as he started to go down stairs he turned and said,

"I've got a better idea, wake Vicky up and get the shaving things into the punishment room. You can shave me, then yourself, then Vicky."

"Yes Master" I replied.

I didn't tell Vicky that she was going to be shaved. She sat silently as I started on Jon. It wasn't long before he got an erection and unfortunately I nicked the skin on his balls.

"Twenty strokes with the tawse for that later" he said.

I finished off and cleaned the shaving cream off with a damp cloth. The bleeding had nearly stopped and he told me to get on with myself.

Vicky still sat silently as I got into every little nook and cranny and made sure that I had got every little hair. I was getting a little moist by the time I had finished.

When I turned to Vicky and told her that it was her turn she said,

"but I've never shaved before, and what will my flat mates say when they see me?"

Jon told her that there's a first time for everything and so what if her flat mates do see her, she could tell them that it's the 'new' Vicky and that they should try it.

"In fact" he said, "make sure that they do see you, and walk around naked whenever you can."

"I'll have to think about that one" she said, but she didn't object when I asked her to lay on the bed with her legs wide open.

I did a little but of trimming with the scissors and then started with the razor. Vicky kept telling me to be careful but it wasn't a problem, I've had plenty of practice shaving my pussy so I knew where I had to be extra careful. What was a problem was the fact that Jon still had his erection and he was stood behind me as I was bending over the bed to get at Vicky.

The inevitable happened and just after I had told Vicky that she was in safe hands those hands were bouncing about as Jon thrust in and out of me. I managed to avoid cutting her and I have to admit that my finger did 'slip' inside her at one point. Jon didn't last long before he came with one final hard thrust that nearly sent me across the bed on top of Vicky. After that he went and had a shower while I finished Vicky off - in more ways than one.

I got breakfast ready while Vicky was in the shower. After breakfast Vicky asked Jon if he would take her home as she had a few things to take care of before going back to work. On the way Vicky said that it felt strange without pubic hair, then immediately asked if she could come and visit us again soon.

Jon said, "OK, but there are 2 conditions, firstly you arrive with no clothes, other than short dresses and shoes (unless otherwise directed), and secondly when here you will obey my every command without question, you will follow the same rules as Vanessa. Is that understood and agreed?"

After a pregnant pause Vicky said, "OK, I agree."

We dropped Vicky off outside her flat which was in a big terraced house in the centre of Nottingham. She had to climb up about a dozen steps to get to the front door and I could see her butt up her short dress. As we drove back Jon told me to stick my feet up on the dashboard with my legs apart and to play with myself but to stop before cumming.

Back home Jon told me that it was time for me to receive my punishment and told me to strip then go and bend over the scaffolding frame. It must have been 30 minutes before he came out to me by which time I was starting to get aroused with the anticipation. My legs were already apart waiting in the position that Jon liked and although I could hear him come outside I wasn't expecting the first stroke so soon and I involuntarily jumped up - just natural reactions.

Jon wasn't amused and told me that it would cost me another 5 strokes. We started again and I counted them in the usual way. By the time we got to 20 I was crying and only just managed to stop myself from screaming as the last one landed. The tawse maybe about 3 inches across, but it can hurt nearly as much as the cane. Jon left me out there still bent over the scaffolding, and as he went in he told me to get cleaned up when I was ready. In the shower I gave myself the relief that I needed.

After that, Jon spent the rest of the day going through the mountain of mail that he had received, both physical and electronic and I hardly saw much of him.

Week commencing August 10

Monday and Tuesday may have been my days off but I had a lot to do, so I just got on with it. The weather was very warm all week so I only wore clothes when I had to go out to the supermarket. I wanted to show-off my tan so I only wore my short wrap-round skirt and a baggy crop top. This caused a couple of lads in the supermarket to follow me around. At the freezer section. I just had to show them how far up my legs my tan went. After that I decided to wear my Ben Wa balls for the rest of the day. In fact I kept them in until the Tuesday morning when my period started.

Thursday evening Vicky rang to ask if she could come over for the weekend and asked if we could meet her at the bus station on the Friday evening. Jon said okay but remember the condition that she was to wear only a dress and shoes and bring nothing with her other than her purse. By Friday lunchtime I had finally managed to get this journal up to date. I just hope that I've remembered everything as it happened. Jon tells me that my keyboard skills have improved tremendously this week. Since I typed that song on Wednesday I haven't been able to stop singing it. I just can't get it out of my head.

Friday evening we met Vicky at the bus station and it brought memories back to me of the first time that I met Jon there, only I think I was a lot more nervous than Vicky was when we met her.

We went straight to this big pub that used to be a bank. It was still early and we were able to get a table and some food. Jon asked her how her week had been and what she had up to. Vicky said that the week had been very quiet and dull compared to the last few days in Ibiza and then at our place. Work had been a right drag but it had been a little livelier on the Thursday, after she had decided to go to work at the building society without underwear. She said that it had been strange talking to people and wondering what they would say if they knew what she wasn't wearing. I then told her all about my short job at the shoe shop which made us all laugh.

Just as I was finishing the girl arrived with the food and as she was putting it on the table Jon asked Vicky if she had been shaving every day, walking around in the nude, and what her flat mates had said about her shaved pubes. Vicky blushed, I smiled, and the poor girl serving the food nearly tipped Jon's food on his lap. Vicky waited until she had gone before saying that it had taken until the Wednesday for her to pluck up the courage and she had walked from her room through the lounge to the bathroom when both her flatmates had been there. Kelly (one of the flatmates) had noticed the lack of pubic hair and asked what was going on. Apparently, Vicky had then told both Kelly and Liz a little bit about us and a little bit about the fun that she had had on holiday with us. She had told them a little bit about her holiday on the Sunday night, but had not mentioned us until the Wednesday night. Both had been interested in what she had said and neither of them had tried to criticise her.

After we had finished the food and had a few more drinks, Jon asked her to prove that she had nothing on under her dress.

When she asked "How," Jon told us to go to the toilet and swap dresses.

"Vanessa would not lie to me," he said.

"Nor would I" said Vicky, and just as we were about to go, Jon added that we had to do it in the open area near the sinks, not in a cubicle, and we had to do it as soon as we got in there and not wait until the place was empty.

When we got in there, there were 2 teenage girls talking and touching up their make-up. I looked at Vicky and said,

"OK let's do it" and we just lifted our dresses over our heads.

The 2 girls just couldn't believe their eyes and stopped talking and stared at us. I decided to give them something else to think about and said to them

"Our Master just ordered us to do it."

With that Vicky and me swapped dresses, put them on and walked out. As we were walking back Vicky said,

"that told them."

When we got back to Jon I told him what had happened and he said,

"So, Vicky isn't wearing any knickers then."

"No Master." I replied.

After that we had another couple of drinks (Jon was on cokes - driving), before heading for home where Jon asked Vicky if she was ready for some pleasure. I think that both Vicky and myself were a little drunk because we both giggled a bit as we took our dresses and shoes off.

Jon told us to 'assume the position' and then made us wait like that while he stripped off and then went and got the tawse. First he told me to put Vicky over the back of the sofa and give her 20 strokes and then Vicky had to give me 20. I actually gave Vicky 23 because she didn't count the first 2 so they didn't count then she jumped up after the 19th so that didn't count as well.

We both had red bums but there were no wheals like you get when the cane has been used. After that Jon took us up to the 'punishment' room and 'restrained' us together. It was certainly different first our own ankles were tied together then we had to lay facing each other but with our faces in front of each others pussy. Next we had to bend our knees and open our legs so that the others head could get between our legs and our mouths were on the others pussy.

The next bit was more interesting because Jon then tied our hands behind the others back then tied our thighs together behind the others head. This meant that we were locked together and couldn't get our faces far from the others pussy. Neither of us needed any encouragement for what Jon said next, which was

"the one that makes the other cum first can sleep with me tonight."

Well, we both started licking and sucking. I was glad that Vicky had shaved, I hate getting a pubic hair in between my teeth or stuck in the back of my throat and tickling me.

We were both doing our best and I'm sure that we were close. I had Vicky's juices all over my face and even started gently biting her clit. Trouble was, the more I went for Vicky the more she went for me. I was trying to resist cumming by concentrating on giving Vicky everything I could and trying to ignore the pleasure that Vicky was giving me but you can only ignore that sort of pleasure for so long and in the end I think that we came within seconds of each other. Jon decided that it was so close that he would call it a draw. We were both going to sleep in his bed. The question was, 'which one of us was he going to fuck?' Jon untied me and told me to untie Vicky and then follow him into his bedroom.

As it turned out he didn't fuck either of us, well not with his dick. He had us get into the bed on either side of him but with our heads at his feet. He wanted to use his hands on us. He told us not to move while he started working on me with his right hand. I could see the bed quilt moving over where Vicky's pussy would be so I presume that she was getting the same treatment. It was only minutes since Vicky had made me cum and Jon wouldn't let us clean up before getting into his bed so I was still very relaxed and wet, in fact my juices were all down the inside of my legs and I'm sure that I was getting the bed wet as well.

It wasn't long before his fingers were inside me. Gradually he put more and more fingers into me until it felt like he had all 10 of his fingers in me but he couldn't have because I could still see the quilt moving over Vicky's pussy and judging by the expression on her face she was getting the same treatment as me. I was pleased that I had had the drinks earlier and was quite relaxed otherwise I'm sure that it would have been painful. It was a bit, but that pleasurable pain.