Vanessa's New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few very nice minutes Jon said,

"Vanessa, you win, I managed to get my whole fist in you a full 30 seconds before I could get my other fist into Vicky. Now I want you to wank me until I cum and catch it your other hand. Then I want you to let it drip into Vicky's mouth before licking your own hand clean."

It didn't take long, presumably because he had had a hard-on since tying us up and watching us and then playing with us must have made him close to cumming before I started. Anyway, I caught just about all his cum and let it drip into Vicky's mouth. She didn't seem keen at first but as soon as she tasted it she opened her mouth even wider. I wasn't going to miss out and as soon as it stated to stop dripping I licked my hand clean.

I went to sleep with Jon's hand still inside me.

Saturday August 15

When I woke up Jon's hand had gone but I was still soaking wet, it couldn't have been gone for long. I turned and looked at Vicky and then Jon, they were both still asleep. I lifted the quilt and looked down to see that Jon had a morning erection and that his left hand was still inside Vicky. I though that I would take advantage of his erection and slowly lifted the quilt off us, got up, and slowly squatted down onto him with one foot in between his legs and the other on his right side.

I held his dick upright and eased myself down on him. I didn't intend to disturb him but I guess that I should have known that I would because his right hand suddenly came round my right side and pulled me down very quickly. The shock and pain of him suddenly being into me 'right up to the hilt' made me gasp loudly and Vicky woke up. She tried to sit up but was stopped by Jon's left hand that was still inside her and she shouted "Ow."

"OK Vanessa" Jon said, "now that you've started that you may as well finish, and I'll punish you later for taking advantage of me."

As I was going up and down on him I heard a big 'plop' as his left hand came out of Vicky. She stood up and looked down at her pussy. She couldn't see that her hole was still gaping wide open and I told her to go and look in a mirror quick. A few seconds later I heard Vicky say

"Fucking Hell!"

She came running back into the bedroom and said,

"look at my pussy, my hole's never been that big before,"

but Jon and me had other things on our minds and within seconds Jon was cumming in me. When he stopped jerking he told me to get off him. I hadn't managed to cum.

I went downstairs and started breakfast while Jon had a shower and got dressed. After that,Vicky and me had a shower together (and a shave). While we were there Vicky gave me the relief that I needed. After breakfast I dressed in Vicky's black leather skirt and a baggy cropped top while Vicky put on a thin cotton dress but left all the buttons below her pussy undone. As she walked along I could just make out her bald pubes.

Jon decided that we would go shopping in Birmingham. We drove there, got parked and went to a pub for a drink. Unusually, the warm weather had lasted reasonably well and it was a warm day. We wandered round a few shops before deciding to try on a couple of dresses in a little dress shop a bit off the main shopping area. The shop sold mainly cheesecloth clothes and I picked a dress that was even baggier than my existing cheesecloth dress. Vicky chose a short baggy skirt and tank top.

We went into he changing room and within seconds we were naked and putting the clothes on. When we went out to show Jon the girl assistant came over and said that we both looked good. Jon wasn't so sure and told us to try the others clothes on. Vicky turned to go back to the changing room but Jon stopped her by saying,

"get changed here."

The girl looked a little surprised as I lifted my dress over my head, leaving me naked in the open shop and right in front of her. She stated to say something but Jon cut her short by saying

"It's alright, they're both used to it."

"But what if someone comes in?" the girl said.

"So what!" was Jon's only reply.

By that time Vicky was naked too and we were swapping clothes. Fortunately or unfortunately, no one came into the shop while we were changing and trying the clothes on and we left without buying anything. We did however leave the girl assistant something to thing about as she seemed a little flustered by our antics.

Just down the street was a 'love aids' shop and Jon took us in. It was the first time that Vicky had been in such a shop, and she was amazed at what she saw.

She kept saying "come and look at this!" or "what are you supposed to do with this?"

Jon bought 2 things, a set of Ben Wa balls for Vicky and something else that he wouldn't show us, but he promised to show us later. In the end Jon had to drag Vicky out of there and she wanted to put Ben to work as soon as she could, but Jon told her to wait. From there we walked back to the main shopping area and went into a big department store. Jon wanted to go up all the escalators and insisted that he went up in front of us. By the time we had gone up most of them I was sure that we had a little group of men following us around.

On the way home we stopped at a country pub for some food. With it still being so warm we sat outside and enjoyed the evening sun. Jon told me to sit facing the way that everyone came it and with me not being able to cross my legs I was sure that one or two men going into the pub saw what I wasn't wearing, but no one said anything or came back for a second look.

After a couple of drinks Jon went onto soft drinks but Vicky and me stayed on the white wine. By the time it got dark and we left, us 2 girls were getting quite happy and Vicky didn't say a word when Jon told us to take our clothes off before we got into the car. I wouldn't have cared a bit even if there had been anyone else in the car park at the time, but there wasn't so we got in and drove home. Fortunately or unfortunately, we didn't have to stop at any traffic lights or roundabouts so the journey was uneventful.

When we got home we were sent straight up to the 'punishment' room and had to lie on the bed one at each end. First of all we had to play with each other's clit until we were both wet. That didn't take long. Then Vicky was tied spread-eagle to all four corners. After that things got a bit more interesting. Jon passed me the package that he bought that afternoon and told me to open it. It was a double-ended dildo and I had to work it into Vicky. After that I had to put my left leg under Vicky's right leg and my right leg over her left leg and then ease myself onto the dildo.

Once it was in as far as it would go and our pussies were just touching, Jon tied my ankles to the same posts that Vicky's wrists were tied and my wrists to the same posts that Vicky's ankles were. This left us with our legs interlocked and pussies just touching with the double-ended dildo half in me and half in Vicky.

Jon then switched the light off and said,

"see you in the morning."

We managed to shuffle round a bit so that neither of us had much weight on the other but each time that one of us moved the other 'suffered' as well. I quite enjoyed trying to push my pussy against Vicky's.

For quite a while we were both trying to fuck each other but in the end I think that I got the better of Vicky because she came first. I think that my pussy muscles must be stronger than hers. I kept fucking Vicky until I came as well and I guess that my jerking as I came must have pushed Vicky over the edge as well because she came again. I imaging it was quite a spectacle, the 2 of us cumming like that, the more we came the more we jerked, which meant that we were both getting fucked more and more. It seemed like it took hours for us to calm down. Vicky and me spent ages talking about everything and nothing before finally falling asleep.

I have to admit that it I enjoyed being restrained with Vicky like that although it wasn't much was fun waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to move without disturbing both Vicky and me.

Sunday August 16

We were both still asleep when Jon came in that morning and he decided to take a photograph of us like that before releasing us. We got up to see that there was a big wet patch on the bed where our pussies had been. I went down stairs to get breakfast ready while Jon and Vicky got showered and dressed.

While I was down there there was a knock on the front door and without thinking I answered the door to find the paper-boy with a bill for the papers. Apparently Jon had forgotten to pay for them so the newsagent had sent the boy to collect the money. I don't know which of us got more of a shock.

It was the look on his face that made me remember that I was naked but by that time it was too late so I invited him in while I went for some money. Just to try to tease the boy a bit more I took my time and made sure that he could see me while I was getting the money out of my bag. The poor lad just didn't know where to look, his eyes were jumping from my breasts to my pussy. The bulge in his shorts told me that he was old enough to understand what he was seeing.

When I gave him the money he had real problems saying 'thank you' and he just stood there staring. In the end I had to tell him to go. Just as the door shut Jon came down stairs and asked who was there. When I told him he said,

"you realise that he'll be back every week now don't you?"

Before I had time to answer Vicky came downstairs and asked what was for breakfast. Vicky finished getting it ready while I showered and shaved then we all ate breakfast with me still nude. After Jon finished reading the papers he decided that we would go to the gym for a quick workout.

Vicky didn't have any gear with her so Jon leant her mine and I had to wear my green shorts and my white baggy crop top. The only piece of equipment that I had to worry about was the leg stretcher. As it turned out Vicky got more attention than I did, the white lycra was stretched a bit more on her than me and I could see it cutting in between her pussy lips quite a bit.

Vicky wanted to do a bit of weight lifting and lay on a bench with her head at one end. She had the weight bar on her chest and was lifting it up to arms length. When she started struggling a bit Jon told me to 'spot' her. Well I think that's what he said. I had to stand at her head and hold the bar lightly so that if she was going to drop it I could catch it. It wasn't long before her arms gave way and I had to try to hold the weight. The problem was that it was going towards her stomach and the angle was all wrong. We ended up with the weights bar on her stomach and me laying on top of her with my legs either side of her face. The weights were obviously not hurting her because she suddenly gave my clit a quick lick which was easily accessible to her because of the baggy legs in the shorts. This caught me off guard a bit and I rolled off her onto the floor. Only problem was that when I landed my legs were wide open leaving my pussy clearly visible. This poor old man looked as if he was having a heart attack. After I had got up and helped Vicky get the weights off her I looked at Jon; he was laughing quite a bit.

From there we went for a swim, me in my white bikini and Vicky still in the shorts and top. We messed about in the water for about 30 minutes and both of them kept pulling my top off my tits. In the end I didn't bother pulling it back down until we got out. There weren't many other people there and I think that nearly all of them must have been either blind or gay. Only one boy, about 12, noticed me and he kept swimming as close to me as he dare.

After the swim we went into the sauna for about 15 minutes. We were the only ones there and Vicky and me lay on the benches. While we were talking I noticed how pronounced Vicky's pubic bone is. When she's laid on her back it sticks up higher than her hips and with the thin white lycra I could easily see every detail of her pussy. When I told her about it she told me that I should look at my self. Apparently the narrow crotch of my bikini bottom had been off centre ever since I had put it on and all one side of my pussy and my clit had been uncovered, and when I was laying on my back it was clearly visible. Jon said that he had noticed as well but he wasn't going to tell me, and when I went to adjust it he wouldn't let me and I had to stay like that.

After a while a middle aged man that had been in the gym came in and spent the rest of the time that we were in there looking from Vicky's crotch to mine. His staring was so obvious that I started to feel uncomfortable and I was glad when Jon said that we were leaving.

On the way home Vicky was asking me if I would do absolutely anything that Jon told me.

When I said, 'yes' Jon said that he would prove it and when we got home he told me to go in and get a blindfold while he and Vicky waited in the car.

When I got back in he put the blindfold on me and we drove off. We drove for about 30 minutes before the car stopped and we got out.

Jon told Vicky to say absolutely nothing while I was led up some steps and then onto some grass. I could hear cars and people talking but I had no idea where I was.

When we stopped Jon said,

"right, now you will see just how obedient Vanessa is"

and then to me he said,

"take your dress off, assume the position, and masturbate."

There I was naked, on my knees, and frigging myself with my right hand for all I was worth. I couldn't see a thing but I could hear people talking. I could even make out what they were saying. I just had to trust Jon and hope that non-of the people could see me. It didn't take long for me to cum, I think that it was the excitement of where we were (where ever that was) and the fact that I knew that Vicky and Jon would be watching me.

After I came Jon told me to get up and he gave me my dress back. I put it on and I was led back to the car. I had to stay blindfolded for the first 10 minutes of the journey. On the way I asked where they had taken me, but neither of them would tell me.

On the way home we stopped at a pub and had some lunch. The pub was one that had a beer garden and some equipment for the kids to play on. After the food Jon told me and Vicky to go and have a go on the swings. She was pushing me quite hard and I was going quite high. It was fun, but every time that I went forward my dress would blow up and my belly was exposed. It was a good job that I was sat down otherwise my pussy would have been on display and I wouldn't have been too happy about that as there were too many young kids around.

After the swing we had a go on a wooden see-saw and I got a good view of Vicky's pussy each time her end of the see-saw went to the ground, leaving her with her bum virtually on the floor, her feet flat on the floor and her knees up in the air and wide apart. I suppose that I must have been showing as much as her but I wasn't thinking at the time.

"Leaving your snail's trail again" Jon said as we got off.

I looked back and saw the wet patches that our pussies had left on the wooden see-saw. I was really in 'big kid mode' and wanted to have a play on the climbing frame but Jon wouldn't let me, said that my lack of underwear would be too much for that place. But he did say that it gave him some ideas.

When we got home. Jon told us to take our dresses off and then to put our Ben Wa balls in. He told us that we both had to wear them for 3 days without letting them come out even once. Vicky said that she might have a few problems at work, especially when Jon told her that she wasn't to wear knickers as well. I knew that I could manage for 3 days, but I remembered when I had first started wearing them for a long time when I wasn't concentrating on keeping them in. I had had to push one of them back in a couple of times and could just imagine the embarrassment if one dropped onto the floor in the middle of a place like a building society. The problem I had found was that if I concentrated on keeping them in by gripping them with my muscles I get turned on and it can be really difficult not to have an orgasm. If I just relax and try to forget them they can drop out. I guessed that Vicky was going to look a bit strange to the people she worked with.

We all sat in the lounge with a glass of wine and started talking about nothing special. The subject of orgasms came up and Vicky talked about the incredible one that she had had the previous weekend when Jon had caned her. I had never had one so intense and I looked at Jon and said,

"Master, I want to have an orgasm as intense as the one Vicky had last weekend, please beat me until that happens."

Jon reminded me that he had caned Vicky quite hard and that he thought that my pain threshold was a lot higher than Vicky's. He said that it would take a lot more pain for me to go 'over the top', and even then I might not react in the same way as Vicky. I told him that I was willing to try it so he told me to frig myself up to the starting point of an orgasm and then stop and wait for 5 minutes then start again.

While I started this Vicky was saying that she didn't know if she could manage the full 3 days with Ben in. She didn't think that not wearing knickers would be a problem though. Jon told her to try and see how she got on. The subject of the conversation changed away from sex but even so it didn't take long before I had to stop frigging myself.

After the third time Jon told me to bend over the back of the sofa and spread my legs. Vicky went for the cane and the tawse. They took it in turns to give me 6 strokes each. Vicky had the tawse and she didn't put the same conviction into it as Jon. I was starting to get worked up again and managed to avoid screaming out. I was crying by then but I still wanted more. J

Jon told me to get off the sofa and get on the floor on my hands and knees with my knees as wide apart as I could. He then had Vicky lay on the floor in such a position that I could suck her pussy while he started caning me again. Because I had to suck Vicky Jon let me off counting the strokes. This time Jon was stood by my side and when the next stroke landed the end of the cane flicked round my ass and hit my pussy. That did make me scream. After 3 of them I was starting to cum and I started shaking but Jon didn't stop.

If anything he went faster. My pussy was throbbing to such an extent that I thought it must have swollen to the size of my ass cheeks. Well it felt like it. After 2 more strokes which both found my clit, the pain didn't seem to matter any more. I was still screaming but with pleasure. Before the next stoke Jon put one leg either side of Vicky's waist and I could see his body move as the cane came down.

It hit me in the crack of my ass and went right down the length of my pussy. It's one thing the end of the cane getting just one part of my pussy but this one seemed to get every bit of it at once. The entrance to my ass as well. Well, it hurt so much that I bit Vicky's little clit and the shaking that I had been doing erupted into a violent shake. I fell over on my side and shuddered as I came. It seemed to go on for hours but Jon said it was less than 2 minutes. As I calmed down I realised that I was sodden with sweat. After a while Jon told me to go and take a shower before we took Vicky to the bus station. We both put just a dress and shoes on and left.

On the way Jon told Vicky to telephone every evening to let us know how she was getting on with Ben and no knickers. It was real painful sitting in the car and when we had dropped Vicky off I asked Jon if I could get in the back and lay on my side. Back home Jon went to work on his PC, and I watched TV lying on my stomach on the floor.