Vanessa's New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week commencing August 17

In a way I was glad when Wednesday came round. I had lost count of the times that I had had to stop doing whatever, either to delay an orgasm or to have one. I got some real funny looks in Tesco and as I was getting on the bus. Fortunately the weather wasn't too bad and it was still warm enough for me to wear just a thin dress and shoes. As usual there were a few young shelf stackers following me round Tesco. One was even a young girl and after I realised that she was deliberately watching me I decided to go to the toilet to see if she followed me in there. She did, and I had to do a quick bit of thinking to see what I could do to expose more flesh to her.

After a sudden burst of inspiration I turned both taps on at full blast and the water came flying out of the sink and all over me. I pretended to be surprised and 'slowly' rushed to turn them off. By the time they were off all down my front was wet. I swore and said out load

"what the hell am I going to do now?"

The girl took the bait and said that she would help me dry my dress, so before she had chance to do anything else I reached down, grabbed the hem and pulled it off over my head.

She just stared at my now naked body as I held the dress out towards her and said,

"thanks love."

After a few seconds she woke-up and started to say something about holding it in front of the hand dryer.

"Haven't you got a bigger dryer somewhere out the back" I asked,

and she started to say something about me being left without any clothes.

"Don't worry about me" I said, "this is the ladies room."

With that she walked out looking a bit puzzled and back at me.

So, there I was naked apart from my shoes in a supermarket toilet. After a minute I started thinking about who could walk in, would the girl come back, what would I do if she didn't come back and would anyone pinch my trolley while I was in there. I started getting bored and excited. After a while a girl of about 10 came in, stared at me and went into a stall. When she came out she had trouble washing her hands as she kept looking at me. As she went out I could hear her telling her mother that

"there was a women in there with no clothes on."

As they moved away I could just hear her mother say "Don't be silly."

Just after that another couple of teenage staff girls came in and were giggling as they both went into the same stall. I could hear then whispering about me but couldn't quite make out what they were saying. When they came out they both kept looking at me but didn't say anything. Shortly after they left the original girl came back in and gave me my dress back. Nice and dry too. As I was putting it back on she asked me if we could meet for a drink sometime. I quickly wrote Jon's number on the back of her hand (her pen) and left her standing there.

My trolley was still there when I got out and I finished my shopping. When I got to the checkouts there the girl was on one of the Tills. I went and joined the queue at her Till and as I got closer to being I could see her getting red in the face. As I paid I smiled at her and said,

"you've got my number" and left.

On the Thursday evening Jon came home a bit early and said that we were going jogging before tea. He told me to put my tennis dress and trainers on, and off we went. I had a bit of trouble keeping up with him and the wind was causing me a bit of concern. There were too many people around and my dress was threatening to do a 'Marilyn Monroe'.

We headed off down this path across a few fields and I was able to forget about my dress, which ended up around my waist a couple of times. Fortunately there was no one around to see anything. Out in the middle of nowhere Jon decided that we would stop and have a rest, but it wasn't much of a rest for me and Jon decided that he wanted to watch me do some cartwheels. I hadn't done any of those since I was a kid and it took a few attempts to get it right again.

He also had me doing handstands against a big tree and got me to stay upside-down for as long as I could. Because of the dress I was wearing I couldn't see a thing when I was upside-down, and when I collapsed after my last attempt there was an old man walking his dog stood right next to Jon and only a few feet from me.

My dress was still up round my waist when I landed and I was so shocked to see him that I just froze in a heap with my legs wide open and my pussy staring at him. He must have though he had died and gone to heaven. After what seemed like hours he smiled and walked on. Jon just said,

"get-up" and "let's go,"

and we were off heading home. When we got back to the road I had to keep turning every time I though that the wind was going to 'flash me' to try to avoid it happening. I didn't want to risk Jon seeing me hold my dress down as I knew only too well what that would result in.

I'm sure that I nearly cause at least one accident as I heard the screeching of car tyres behind me at one point. When we got home Jon told me to take my dress off and tied me to the scaffolding frame for half an hour

"to cool down" he said, but with him stood between my legs and giving

"a good seeing to" I didn't cool down much until he got the hose pipe out afterwards.

He gave me a good soaking outside and inside (pussy and arse). With the practice that Jon has been giving me I can now squirt the water back out 'on demand' front and back, providing that I don't get too full. The problem this time was that it had been a while since I had been to the toilet and some brown lumps came out as well. I was getting a bit cold by the time Jon finally untied me but I still had to use the hosepipe to wash away the brown bits before he would let me go inside and dry myself before getting tea ready.

Saturday August 22

Vicky didn't ring this weekend and I was a little disappointed. I wanted to find out how she had got on with her 3 days wearing Ben. Never mind, I had a good weekend anyway. Jon dragged me out of bed at 7:00 am and told me that we were going away for the rest of the weekend and we packed the car and drove to Skegness, that wonderful (!) little seaside resort.

When we got there we drove round until we found a Bed and Breakfast place, it was a little Hotel with its own little bar. Jon had me wear one of my cut-of tops with a flared skirt (no underwear of course). Fine until I start reaching up or bending down, or it gets windy. I'd forgotten all about these problems until it came to me getting the bags out of the car and taking them up to our room, a group of teenage boys whistled at me showing them my ass. I was dead pleased that Jon got us a double room even if it was the cheapest in the Hotel and didn't have its own bathroom, but it did have a window that covered most of the outside wall. The view out was onto a bigger Hotel.

We left the car at the Hotel and walked into 'town.' Skegness is a typical English seaside town, geared-up for tourists who want to enjoy themselves and drink too much. We went into the amusement arcades and had a go on the fruit machines. Jon saw some 'bumper' cars and we got one each. It was only after about 5 minutes of what seemed like every male driver bumping into me that I realised that with all the bumping and me being very active with the steering wheel, that my top had risen up and both my nipples were showing. No wonder all the men were trying to bump into me. I pulled my top down when Jon wasn't looking but it wasn't long before they were out again. After the second time I gave up and just ignored it. What the hell!

Further down towards the sea we came across a fun fair. Jon wanted to go on one of those machines that is like a cage with giant elastic bands on it. You get in and then the ends of the bands are extended high into the air. When a lever is released the cage (with you in it) catapults you high in the air. That made me scream like hell. As we were coming down each time my skirt was blown up round my waist but I guess that no one saw anything because I was sat firmly in the chair.

I say no one saw anything but that's not true, when you get into the cage you're strapped in with a belt round your waist and one that comes-up between your legs. The young man that strapped me in must have had a right eyeful. I don't know if he was supposed to, but he didn't pull the strap between my legs tight. I think that that was why my skirt blew up. As the cage was settling down I noticed the video camera that was fastened to the front of the cage. It was pointing directly down at us and had a little flashing red light on it. When I told Jon about it he just said,

"I guess that they're recording people's expressions."

"And the girl's skirts going up round their waists" I thought to myself.

When it came to get off I had a little trouble getting my balance and the attendant grabbed hold of me to steady me. It was only after I got my balance that I realised that his arm was about a foot higher than my waist and that his hand was on my left tit. He let go of me when he saw Jon looking at him. Silly man, he should have realised that as Jon wasn't going to say anything.

From there we went into a cafe and had some 'traditional English Fish and Chips.' They tasted good to me and Jon said that they "weren't bad."

After that we went down onto the beach and walked a fair way south. We came to a relatively quiet stretch and Jon decided that we would soak up some sun for a while. It wasn't that hot, but it was warm enough to lay out in our swimming costumes. Jon stripped-off to his undies and lay on a towel. He was wearing one of his pairs of fine net mesh undies and because I was close to him I could clearly see his dick through the thin material.

He told me to put on just the bottoms from my white cotton bikini. I had to strip naked, then put them on, then lie (on my stomach), on my towel. I'm sure that none of the few people who were there noticed that I was naked for a minute or so. After a while I got tired of lying on my stomach and turned over onto my back. Don't know if it was the distance that we were from other people, or my short hair, or my small tits, but no one seemed to notice, not even when I propped myself up on my elbows.

Shortly after that Jon decided that we were going to go into the sea for a swim. Boy was it cold. My nipples were like thumb ends and they ached with the cold. We were messing about and Jon pinched my bikini bottoms and then decided that we were getting out. He only picked a time when a group of teenagers were walking by. I had to walk out of the water and up to our towels stark naked. There were a few comments from both boys and girls but I'm getting used to that and I just smiled at them and kept walking.

When we had got dried and dressed we walked back to the Hotel where Jon decided that we should relax in the room before getting ready to go out for the evening. We stripped-off and lay on the bed and it wasn't long before I was fast asleep. When I woke up Jon was lying there looking out of the big window.

We could see into the windows of rooms in the other Hotel about 50 yards away. Apart from 2 young women in one room walking about in just their knickers. There was nothing else of any interest. Jon told me to go and take a shower before getting dressed. I wrapped one of the Hotels towels round me but it wasn't very big and I had to hold the two ends together as I didn't have much confidence that it would stay in-place on its own.

When I found the bathroom it wasn't locked so I went in. It looked as if it had been a bedroom at one time and was quite big. There was a bath, two showers, and a toilet, all with curtains round them. It was then that I discovered that the door wasn't locked because the lock was broken. I'd taken my towel off and was just about to get into one of the showers when the door opened and in walked a middle-aged man.

He just stopped and starred at me. I just said, "hello" and got into one of the showers. After a minute or so I heard the curtains for the other shower open and close, but as they closed the curtain between the two showers opened about two feet. I don't think that he realised at first because I was watching him have his shower. He had masses of black pubic hair and a tiny little dick peeking out of it. I stopped looking when he turned my way, but from the corner of my eye I could see that he was looking at me. I pretended to ignore him but made sure that I gave him a real good show. I even washed the inside of my pussy lips in full view. I noticed that his dick had grown and was now an almost reasonable erection. When I was finished I dried myself and then just before wrapping the towel round me I pretended to 'just' notice him. I looked at his face then down at his erection and then said,

"naughty, naughty!" and walked out.

When I got back to our room Jon was still laid on the bed looking out. It was starting to get dark by then and there were lights on in some of the rooms in the Hotel out the back. When I got into the room Jon turned on our light which meant that anyone from any of the rooms in the other Hotel would be able to see us if they looked. Jon told me to drop the towel and get myself ready to go out but not to put a dress on. He wanted me to give anyone looking a good display.

I walked back and forth getting things out of our bags and then taking them over to the dressing table, rubbing moisturising cream all over me and various other things to keep me active. All this time Jon was stood at the side of the window trying to see if anyone was watching me. He said not but I suspect that he wasn't telling me the truth because he told me to lay on the bed with my legs wide open facing the window and to masturbate until I had cum. Just before I got there he climbed on the bed and had me ride him until we both came. I actually came twice before he came, not sure if it was the excitement of knowing (suspecting) that some strangers were watching us.

After Jon had calmed down he wrapped a towel round his waist and went for a shower. He told me not to get dressed until he came back. After he left I lay on the bed looking out of the window. All I could see was the rooms that had lights on and one or two people moving around, but it wasn't very clear because the light was on in our room. I decided to turn the light off and have another look. I wasn't really surprised to see 2 rooms in almost darkness with people looking over our way. I couldn't see enough to work out any ages or sexes but I decided 'what the hell' put the light back on and brought myself to a third orgasm.

Jon had me wear my lacy net mesh dress that night, and after a good meal in a Chinese restaurant we went to a pub down on the sea front that was a real fun pub called Idols. It had a dance floor, DJ (who was a real nut case) and a little stage; and the bar staff (men and women) were all scantily dressed. There wasn't anything actually showing but it wouldn't have taken much for them to be really exposing themselves. One hunk of a young man was only wearing a pair of cut-off denims with lots of cuts in them. It was obvious that he had nothing on underneath them.

I didn't feel at all out of place with only a thin dress that was full of little holes. The place was crowded and the DJ was making the night go with a swing. He was cracking some really crude jokes and everyone was really enjoying it. When I mentioned to Jon about the crude jokes he told me that he would take me to see someone called Chubby Brown who was even worse that the DJ.

We were both drinking beer and I was getting happy. Some of the bar staff were putting on little 'suggestive' shows that were going down well, and the DJ was getting a few people onto the stage to dance at times. He asked if anyone was celebrating a birthday and Jon told me to go and tell him that it was mine. I didn't really want to but I did. The DJ told me to go onto the stage,and have a little dance with some of the bar staff.

When I got on there two of the male staff came onto the stage with me. One of them was only wearing this rubber chicken (guess where) and he got lots of cheers from the girls in the audience. The other one (who was just wearing a pair of CK boxer shorts told me to stand between them like the jam in a sandwich. He told me to 'thrust' back and forward with them in time with the music. When the record started it was the one that has the words 'we're having a gang-bang, we're having a ball' etc. and we were going backwards and forwards. I guess that the rubber chicken was bouncing up and down as I could see the girls in the audience pointing at the man in the front part of the sandwich.

When the record finished, the man in front turned to face me and said that we were going to do it again, but this time with us clapping our hands above our heads. We started again, and after about a minute I noticed that I couldn't feel the man behind me. Then all of a sudden, with me with my hands high in the air, the man behind me grabbed the hem of my dress and whipped it up and off. Before I could do anything the man behind put his arms round my waist and lifted me off the ground. My feet had hardly left the floor before the man in front turned round, bent down, opened my legs and pulled them round his waist. I grabbed for his neck to stop me from falling over, but we both went over.

We ended up with him on his back with me laid on top of him. But with my legs bent double under his shoulders. I couldn't move because he was holding firmly onto me. When I think back I must have been giving some of the people at the front of the stage a real eyeful. All I could do was listen to the cheering and the DJ saying something about 'that was the best one yet.'

When I finally managed to get up the man in the CKs gave me a bottle of champagne and a T-shirt and thanked me for being such a good sport. To hold those I had to stop trying to cover myself and I started to hear comments from the audience. My dress had been given to the DJ and I had to go and get it. There were lots of roaming hands as I tried to squeeze my way through the crowd to get to the DJ and I'm sure that some of those hands were female ones.

When I got to the DJ he asked me if I usually didn't wear knickers. It was only after I said,

"never"

and there was a big cheer from the audience that I realised that the question and answer were both going out over the PA system.

I grabbed my dress and ran back to Jon who took ages to stop laughing. But he wasn't laughing enough to not stop me from putting my dress back on for about five minutes. A couple of drinks later Jon decided that we would have a dance and we went onto the floor. It really was crowded and we could hardly move. There were a couple of times when I felt a hand groping my bum as people squeezed past me. One cheeky youth managed to get a finger in my pussy and when he got past me and Jon he turned and looked at me. When he knew I was looking he stuck a finger in the air and made a big deal of licking it. Guess where that finger had been.

When we went back to our seats someone was sitting there Jon had been so he stood in front of where I had been with his back ready to sit down. He turned me so that I could sit on his lap but before he actually sat down I could feel his hands doing something near my bum. As we sat down I got one hell of a shock. As I was bending down my dress rode up and I could feel his dick touching my pussy. It was a good job that I was still very wet otherwise it would have been painful as he went up to the hilt in the one movement. If anyone had been looking, the gasp and look on my face would have told them that I was being fucked, right there, in public, with people sat either side of us.

The excitement was incredible, I wanted to move up and down but Jon was holding me firm. With my back to him my legs were open a bout six inches, but it was probably too dark for anyone to have seen up my dress. But anyway, they had all seen me naked a short while before. It was a good job that his trousers had a button fly as I guess that a zip could have been a little painful for either of us. We stayed like that for about twenty minutes with me passing Jon his drink at times. I did manage to rock back and forwards a bit and I could really feel the juices flowing. In the end I suddenly felt Jon tense up and then he came inside me.