Vanessa's New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another ten minutes or so he started to go soft an then he told me to stand up, but stay in front of him as he fastened his trousers. When we got outside I could see the big wet patch on his trousers where both our juices had leaked out of me.

We staggered back to the Hotel, me more pissed than him and stripped off and collapsed on the bed. Before I knew it, it was next morning and the sun was shinning in through the window. We hadn't bothered to close the curtains and the lights were still on. Us two naked people asleep on top of the bed would have been easily visible to anyone in the other Hotel who cared to look.

Sunday August 23

When Jon woke up he decided that we should do some exercises before breakfast. Jon stood me right in front of the window looking out and he told me what exercises to do. I really had trouble with my co-ordination as I moved my arms and legs. In the end Jon gave up and put me across his knee and gave me 50 spanks with his hand. When I got up (with tears in my eyes - Jon is getting too good with his right hand) I looked out of the window and saw a young couple staring at us. When they saw that I had seen them they clapped their hands and disappeared from view.

After that we went to have a shower and we didn't bother to close the curtains. With the door lock still not working the inevitable happened. As I was shaving my pubes (still in the shower), a teenage girl came in on us. We all stared at each other (I could see her eyes going up and down both our naked bodies) for what seemed like ages until Jon said,

"don't mind us, just carry on doing what ever you came to do"

but she declined and left. We looked at each other and laughed.

Jon told me to wear a cheesecloth dress that day and when we went for breakfast. I saw both the man from the shower the previous evening and the girl from the morning shower. I could see the man looking at me, but whenever I looked at him he turned away. The girl ignored us, but I could see her pointing to us and telling her mate something. When we booked out of the Hotel we drove round until we found a big leisure complex. Jon decided that we would 'give it a whirl' and we went in.

It was clearly designed for holidaymakers who were suffering from the poor English weather. It had just about everything that anyone could want. We (Jon) decided to have a game of squash first and we went to the 'dry' changing rooms. I put on just my tennis dress and trainers and went to wait for Jon. The court they gave us had a glass rear wall so that an audience could watch you play. In a way I was glad that no one was watching any of the courts. I never was any good at squash and it wasn't long before Jon had me running all around the court and he even gave me a bollocking for not trying hard enough.

He is very good at giving me shots that I have to either bend down or stretch high to get at and my dress was riding-up to show my bum, or my left shoulder strap was going down my arm quite a bit and my left tit was hanging out. It was only after we had been playing for about 30 minutes that I noticed that we had gained an audience of about four teenagers. I had to ignore them and concentrate on my game otherwise Jon would have thrashed me in more ways than one, although there was one time when I went flying and ended up on my stomach with my legs wide open giving the little audience a great view. Once Jon had well and truly beaten me he decided that we should go for a swim.

It wasn't any old swimming pool, it had about four different flumes, one that ended in a big tank with glass sides, two slides, a rapids, a wave machine and lots of things for young kids. Another thing that it had was a mixed changing room with lots of little cubicles. As I walked in I soon realised that Jon would be having some fun there. We went into a 'family' changing cubicle and Jon left the door open.

Needles to say it was only seconds before Jon had my dress off me and I was naked for everyone who passed to see. He didn't tell me what to wear until he had stripped off his squash gear and put his undies on. I reckoned that he was relying on me been the centre of attraction and no one noticing how see-through his undies are. I had to wear my white one-piece lycra costume, the one with the deep 'V' that goes all the way down the front and under to my arse hole. Whilst we were getting changed we got a couple of funny looks from people passing by and 2 teenage girls even came back for a second look. I presumed that it was Jon that they were looking at, not me, but who knows these days.

On the way into the pool I had one of the male attendants staring at me and I don't think that my clit was poking out between the 2 halves of the costume. We had a swim in the main pool first before having a go on the flumes. Going down the flumes tended to pull my costume up into the cracks of my ass and pussy (a wedgie as Jon calls it), so I had to adjust them quickly when I got to the bottom of each one before Jon got down. The biggest flume was the best and the worst. Just as I was getting onto it Jon (unbeknown to me at the time) untied the cord that held my costume together. It didn't matter when I was stood up because it was wet and was clinging to me, but as soon as I started to go down the flume the extra water pulled it away from my body and it was only the neck strap that kept me from losing it completely.

At the bottom of this flume there is a big tank of water with glass sides, but above it there is this big 'dog nut' feature that you slide round and round before losing momentum and falling through the 'dog nut' into the big tank. There I was going round and round this 'dog nut' with my costume trailing from my neck, thinking about how I was going to get it back on and how many people were looking through the glass sides of the tank. There was absolutely nothing I could do and down through the hole I went. It took me a couple of minutes to put my costume back on because the tank was deep and I had to tread water all the time. When I finally got out, one cheeky young lad said,

"very nice - can you do that again please."

So I guess that at least one person saw me. Never mind, I got a little excitement out of it.

Jon had noticed a big bubbling spa and sauna and steam room so we went into the spa next. It was lovely and warm and the bubbles didn't stop. It wasn't long before Jon untied my costume again and somehow managed to get it over my head without anyone seeing. I was up to my neck in the bubbles so none of the dozen or so people could see that I was naked. More people came in and it wasn't long before I was squashed between Jon and a teenage boy. I couldn't tell if it was Jon's or the boy's hands that were exploring the front of my body, but it was nice and I put my head back, closed my eyes and dreamed. I came back to reality when a young woman who was trying to get out tripped and landed on top of me. Her hands were all over me as she tried to get back onto her feet. She gave me a puzzled look as she apologised before moving away. Jon gave me back my costume and I had to duck under the bubbles to get it over my head and back on. When we got out and went down the steps I noticed that my clit was clearly visible between the 2 sides of my costume. I kept close to Jon as we went to the steam room.

It was big, circular, and with 2 floor levels. The upper level had a railing between it and the lower level. There were a few people on both levels. As we were moving round the upper level looking for a seat I saw that there was a young couple both in the nude. The steam was so thick that you had to be close up to them to realise. Jon took that as a que and when we found some seats Jon motioned to me to get my costume off (again). He took his off and we relaxed back in the chairs and put our feet up on the railings.

Although the steam was dense it wasn't that hot in there and it wasn't long before I was dozing off. When I came round there was this big man stood on the level below looking right at my pussy (my feet were about a foot apart). Fortunately I wasn't startled and he didn't notice that I was back in the land of the living. I could just see Jon out of the corner of my eye and his eyes were shut so I thought that I might have a bit of fun. I slowly slid my legs further apart and moved one hand from my stomach down to the top of my pussy.

When he didn't move I though 'go for it' and slowly started playing with my clit. This big fat man just kept staring at my pussy. He didn't even look at my face, just my pussy. I was just beginning to get worked-up when Jon moved and the man turned away. Jon whispered to me "enjoy that did you slave?" he knew I had. We stayed there for a few more minutes before putting our costumes on and going for a shower.

After we had cooled down we went into the sauna. It was a big one with lots of benches. Jon told me to sit at the end of one bench with my feet on the bench. He sat at my feet so I couldn't put my legs out straight. I was bent over a bit so my costume looked a bit baggy and the 2 front bits didn't meet at all. My clit and a bit of my right lip was clearly visible to me, so I can only imagine what Jon and the other people could see.

A couple of teenage girls were looking at us, giggling and whispering but I don't know if that was Jon or me. It wasn't long before the heat was getting too much for me and I asked Jon if we could leave. Back in the changing rooms we got another 'family cubicle' and stripped off, again with the door open. Jon gave me a towel and told me to go and take a shower. I walked out of the cubicle wrapping the towel round me and straight into an old man who seemed most embarrassed about seeing me pulling the towel round me.

The showers there are individual cubicles, each with their own door. Jon had told me not to lock the one I was to use, but I couldn't anyway, the lock was broken. There were also small holes in the partition walls so that people in the cubicles either side could spy on you. This could be fun I thought as I took the towel off and turned the water on. It wasn't long before someone started coming into my cubicle.

It was a boy of about 14 who looked stunned when he saw me. I turned to face him and said,

"this one's occupied - unless you want to join me"

I think that the shock of seeing me confused him and he muttered something and left. A short time later the same thing happened again, but this time it was a girl of about 17. She seemed more confused than shocked, but took her time apologising whilst she stared at my bald pubes. A short while after she left I noticed some feet under one of the side walls. Their position made me wonder if someone was looking through the hole. I decided to find out by bending over to wash my feet and having a quick look through the hole.

There was any eye there looking at me. The feet didn't move so I guess that they hadn't seen me looking at them (or didn't care), so I decided to give them something to look at. I bent down again, but this time with my back to the hole. I guess that my pussy would be only a couple of inches from the hole. I reached between my legs and gave my pussy a good soaping and letting 1 finger slip inside. I then stood up, faced the hole and did the same again. Just as I was fingering myself the door opened again and a woman about my age walked in. She just smiled, said sorry and left. By the time that I looked for the feet again they had gone. I never did find out who the feet and the eye belonged to. It could have been the boy, the girl, or someone completely different.

I rinsed off, put the towel round me and went back to Jon. He asked me what had taken so long. After I had told him he said that he was going for a shower and that I was to spend all the time he was away drying myself with the door open. I was very disappointed that no one had seen me by the time he got back. I did have time to think a bit and realised that I am turning into a right exhibitionist. I now WANT people to see me naked. What a change from the me of 6 months ago. I've got a lot to thank Jon for.

When Jon got back he gave my clit a quick tug which made the cry-out a bit then told me to put my dress on.

We left and headed for home, stopping at a country pub for some food. Non-eventful apart from a few 'country bumpkins' staring at me. You'd think that they'd never seen a woman in a short dress before. If only they'd known what I didn't have on underneath - maybe they did, maybe the sunlight had been in the right direction and they had been able to see through my dress. Who cares, I don't.

When we got home there was a message on the answer-phone from Vicky. She said that she had missed us and asked if she could come over the next weekend. Jon told me to ring her and say OK. He went to work on his PC.

Week commencing August 24

Quite a boring week really. The only exciting time was when the paper-boy came for his money. He was the same one as the previous few weeks and he was getting used to me answering the door naked. Didn't stop him having a good look and the bulge in his trousers told me that he liked what he saw. Oh, nearly forgot, I surprised the postman on the Thursday, he was delivering a Sonique depilatory machine. Jon had agreed to get me one. I'm having to let some of my pubic hair grow long enough for it to work. Jon told me to start with a small patch just at the top of my slit, where it grows the thickest.

Friday night we collected Vicky from the bus station. Jon had her take all her clothes off in the car and to put on just my black pencil dress. It only just covered her bum and pussy - which I was glad to see was still bald. We went to pub in town for a drink before collecting a Chinese take-away and going home. Everyone was so tired that we all went to bed quite early. Vicky slept with Jon, but she later told me that he was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Saturday August 29

Jon woke up bright and early and had to wake us. He put an aerobics video on and had us do some exercises on the patio. Whenever he thought that we weren't trying hard enough he slapped our backsides with the tawse. After 30 minutes of that I was shattered.

I got us breakfast while he and Vicky went for the 3 S's. I guess that I was a bit jealous, but not much. Over breakfast Vicky told us about her fun when she had worn Ben for the 3 days. She told us that she had been very 'unproductive' at work and that she had had to tell them that she wasn't well. They'd noticed her 'hot flushes' and told her that she should go to see a doctor. She'd had to work hard to keep Ben in.

One of the women had got really worried at one point when she'd had an orgasm and had tried to hide it by saying that she'd had this stabbing pain in her stomach. We were killing ourselves laughing, and I must admit that I was getting a little wet thinking about it. She told us that she had thrown away all her underwear to make sure that she couldn't wear any. She has also stopped wearing clothes in their flat and her flatmates had just about got used to it, but it still caused little problems when their boyfriends went round.

Jon asked us what we would like to do for the day and Vicky suggested that we went to Birmingham shopping. We got dressed (me in my leather mini skirt and denim jacket and Vicky in a white low cut mini dress) and left. We wandered around the shops before finding ourselves in a quiet part of town (lost again).

It was an older part of the city and we found ourselves stood outside an old pub on a sort of metal grating. Jon said that it was the way that the barrels of beer used to get delivered to the pub cellars. We looked down through the grating and could see some of those metal beer kegs. Vicky also saw a couple of men down there having a cigarette. It was then that Jon had an idea and told us both to stand on the grid with our feet about a foot apart. Jon then dropped a couple of coins down to attract the attention of the men. It wasn't long before they were right below us having a real good look. Jon asked Vicky to tell us again what had happened at work with Ben and we spent a good 10 minutes talking with the men quietly having a good view. I even started to talk to Vicky about not wearing underwear any more, just to tease them a little more.

In the end I think that Jon got a little bored and we moved on. Back in the shopping centre we found a little clothes shop that looked as if it wasn't one of the 'run of the mill' dress shops and went in. There was only one young female assistant and some quite nice dresses. I chose a couple to try on and so did Vicky, and we went to the changing rooms. They weren't very good by big store standards, but 2 curtained cubicles were good enough for us, especially as we opened the curtains instead of closing them.

The poor girl didn't know what to say when she saw 2 naked women in the back part of the shop. She came over and started to say something about us shouldn't be doing that and she didn't know what to say when Jon asked her why not. In the end, she just stood there watching us as we tried all 4 dresses on.

There was 1 that I really liked, a short sleeveless one that was made of 2 parts, front and back, the sides were laced together with thin rope. Vicky liked a thin cotton summer dress that was tight and low cut, but with a flared skirt. Jon said that he liked that one and Vicky suddenly said,

"why don't you try it on then?" meaning him put the dress on.

Well, I knew that Jon was game for a laugh but I didn't expect him to strip off right there and put it on. He looked a right plonker and he was the first to say so. After he had given us all a 'twirl' I could see that the dress was starting to stick out in the wrong place and when he took it off he had right boner. The poor shop assistant was bright red and she obviously didn't know where to look, but she wasn't going to miss having a good look at Jon's erection. Jon noticed and asked her if she had never seen one before.

"Not like that" she said. "What's so different about mine?" Jon asked.

"You're bald and you have no skin over the end."

"He's been circumcised" I said.

Thinking about it, I suppose that circumcision isn't as popular these days so maybe she hadn't seen one.

Jon then told her that she could have a closer look if she wanted. She went right up to him and bent down but then chickened-out and moved away. Jon said, "it doesn't bite," but she had lost her bottle. But she still kept looking at him.

"Who else wants to touch it then?"

Jon asked, and before I could react Vicky had it in her mouth. Jon wasn't happy about that and pulled her off him.

"Who said anything about mouth's?" he said. "you'll get punished for that"

he said and told us to get dressed. He bought both the dresses that we liked and we left the poor assistant wondering if she'd been dreaming or what?

Jon was getting a little hungry so we went to a Burger King restaurant. It was the middle of the afternoon and the place was reasonably quiet. Jon sent me to get our order and when I got back to him and Vicky the seat that they indicated for me to use was facing one end of the serving counter where there was a youth waiting to serve whoever came in. Jon told me to sit with my knees about a foot apart and to get on with eating my burger. We were busy talking when I heard someone say

"Peter, what's wrong with you?"

When I looked up I knew exactly what was wrong with Peter. His eyes had discovered my pussy and he was mesmerised. The 'voice' said something else and Peter came back to reality. I told Jon and Vicky what was happening and Jon said,

"Good, now swap places with Vicky and let her try to catch his attention."

I'm sure that she must have, because when I next looked, not only was Peter looking at Vicky, but there was someone else there with him who was also looking. I looked down at Vicky's lap and saw that she was giving them a real eyeful, her dress was right up above her pussy. Vicky is really getting into this exhibitionism as much as me now. I can see that we're going to have a lot of fun together.