Vanessa's New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Burger, we (Jon) decided to head for home where Jon decided that it was time for Vicky to have her punishment for trying to give him the blowjob in the dress shop. I didn't want to miss out on the fun so I spilt a cup of coffee on Jon's lap just to make sure. He was furious and as he was taking his trousers off he told me to get my skirt and jacket off 'immediately.' We were both taken up to the 'punishment room' and after I had got to "Three - thank you Master" he had calmed down a bit and decided on a change of plan.

Vicky and I were to have a competition to see who could make the other cum first. The loser was the one who came first the winner got to sleep in Jon's bed that night. Just to even things up Jon told Vicky to take her dress off and he gave her 3 strokes with the cane. I thought that that was fair, cos I was already a little wet after my 3 stokes.

Anyway, as Vicky was getting her 3 strokes I was thinking about how I could get some sort of advantage and decided to sneak the handcuffs out of the drawer and try to get them on her before she realised. I hid them under the pillow on the bed hoping to be able to catch Vicky by surprise. When Jon told us to start we just stood and looked at each other until Vicky grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed. We started a bit of a fight I suppose, but neither of us wanted to hurt the other, just give too much pleasure, too quick. We started nipple and clit squeezing but Vicky had the advantage there, my clit is a lot bigger than hers and she had no trouble getting hold of it.

We were rolling about on the bed pinching and grabbing until I found myself knelt between her legs holding her wrists at either side of her head. To let her think that she had the advantage I climbed up her so that my knees were over her shoulders and my pussy was right above her face. I let her start eating me to lull her into relaxing before reaching for the handcuffs. They were on her before she realised and I had got her. I climbed off her but she said that she wasn't beaten yet, got up and tried to put her arms over me. Somehow I managed to avoid that and to grab a piece of rope that Jon usually used to 'restrain' me with. We rolled on the bed again and (with difficulty) I looped the rope through her arms and round one of the bed's corner posts.

When Vicky realised what I had done she admitted defeat and just lay there. I was glad of the rest as well, both our bodies were wet with perspiration. I knew then that I was going to be able to be with Jon that night, but that didn't mean that I couldn't have some fun (and pleasure) getting Vicky to cum. All this time Jon was stood in the doorway watching us with a grin on his face. The bulge in his trousers told me that he had enjoyed watching 2 girls 'fight.'

I got into the 69 position above Vicky and we started eating each other. Every minute or so I lifted my pussy out of reach of her mouth so that I could calm down but I didn't stop working on her. I think that she tried to fight the orgasm a bit, but when she came she really came. I stopped and looked at Jon who told me that I was the winner. He told me that he wanted some food in about an hour, which left me time to have another go at Vicky. This time I kept my pussy firmly on her face. I timed it right so that we both came at the same time by lifting up when I got too close. It was a good deep full body orgasm when I came.

After that I untied Vicky and we had a shower before we both got tea ready.

We went to a quiet country pub that night and didn't get up to much. There was one young man that we distracted by opening our legs whenever he looked at us. I think that his girlfriend was getting a bit mad at him towards the end, but that just made me want to show more. Not sure if Jon realised what we were doing. Vicky fell asleep in the car on the way home so we went to bed straight away.

I enjoyed my prize of sleeping in Jon's bed. I rode him until he came, then used my mouth to get him hard again before he fucked me doggy fashion.

...continued in Part 6