Vanessa's New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished packing and started heading for the lift. As we were getting into the lift one of the waiters came over to us and started trying to say something. With the bits of English and the fact that he was pointing to our bodies I guess that he wasn't happy. He was still ranting as the lift door closed and we went down.

I was feeling a bit nervous as the lift door opened in the Hotel lobby. Silently we walked through reception and out into the Hotel car park. Most of the dozen or so people in reception had stopped what they were doing and were looking at us. I noticed one lady thump her husband to tell him to stop looking and a Spaniard behind the desk started shouting something at us, but we just kept walking, got into the car and drove off. When we got onto the road we all just burst out laughing. I'd quite enjoyed that.

As we drove back towards Playa de las Americas we saw a police car going the other way so Jon stopped and we all covered-up before continuing. I'd just put my sarong on and as we walked into our hotel it was blowing all over the place. He all had another couple of drinks in a corner of the bar before agreeing to meet-up later to go for some food and more drinks. Jon had suggested that all 3 of us girls wear our shortest skirts and skimpiest tops with nothing on underneath. Emma agreed straight away but it took a few minutes for Chloe to agree.

Jon and me got cleaned-up and at 9 o'clock we met Emma and Chloe in the bar. I was wearing a short crop top, one that showed the bottom of my breasts if I so much as shrugged my shoulders; and my bikini skirt. The one that doesn't quite make it all the way round me. Emma was wearing a very short tight skirt that only just covered her butt. I reckoned that after we had walked a hundred yards or so her cheeks would be hanging out of it (and that's just the rear view). With it she wore a white half-cup lace bra. When I looked hard I could see all her nipples and aureole. Chloe thought that she was being cleaver wearing a thin cotton 'A' skirt, it wasn't that short but I smiled as I thought what the wind would do with it. On her top she wore her bikini top. Not very revealing but the straps were tied together so I could imaging Jon having a bit of fun with that.

As we had a drink in the bar before leaving Jon persuaded Emma and Chloe to prove that they didn't have anything on underneath. Emma didn't really need to as I could already see her 'short and curlies' as she perched on a bar stool but she obviously hadn't realised that and stood up and wiggled her bum as she pulled the skirt up and then down. Chloe hadn't moved, and Jon had to say

"Come on Chloe, lift that skirt right up and show us what you've got."

There was a bit of a blush on her face as she put her drink down and lifted her skirt up; right as 2 youngish men turned the corner coming towards us. Chloe quickly dropped her skirt but it was too late. One of the men said,

"Nice Beaver honey" as the walked past us.

Chloe was bright red as Jon gave her her drink back and said,

"Drink that."

After a minute or so Chloe said,

"What about you Vanessa, you haven't proved that you've got nothing on under that skirt."

Jon laughed and said,

"I would have thought that that was obvious, but okay, Vanessa take the skirt off."

Well, what else could I do, I got off the bar stool and undid the bow. I let one end drop and was stood there wearing only my little top and shoes. Not wanting to get in trouble with Jon I just stood there as they all looked at my bald pussy for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually Jon said,

"Turn round just to prove that you've nothing hidden behind you."

As I turned I saw the 2 men looking directly at me. I stopped with my back to Jon and the girls waiting for Jon to say something. The 2 men started smiling so I stood there smiling back and I didn't hear Jon telling me to turn round and put my skirt back on.

The next thing I knew was Jon's hand landing on my backside. Without thinking I said,

"One - thank you Master" before Jon said,

"I told you to put the skirt back on." As I was fastening the skirt Emma said,

"You really are Jon's slave aren't you?"

"Yes I am." I replied.

We finished our drinks, left the Hotel and walked towards 'town'. It wasn't long before Chloe was complaining about the wind. We went into a café cum bar and ordered some drinks and food. By the time we'd finished our food the place had livened-up quite a bit and Jon took us onto the dance floor. Needless to say our skirts were giving the audience a good show. Chloe didn't seem to care any more, I think the alcohol was working.

We didn't stay there long before moving onto to somewhere quieter. A little bar under some shops that had a TV on in one corner and a Pool Table in a separate room. There were some teenagers in there playing pool and we sat in one corner waiting to have a game. Emma said that she hoped that they would go before we started playing, but they didn't. I'm sure that the lads had seen out short skirts and wanted to watch us. When we got up they got some fresh drinks and sat round the edge watching. There were 3 boys and 2 girls all about 15 or 16.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the Pool Table was quite big and we all had to bend right over most of the time. The boys and girls were giggling as Chloe struggled to keep her modesty as she took her turn. It was me next and I deliberately pointed my ass at the boys and girls as I slowly took my shot. As I bent over I could feel my little skirt riding up my back. I knew that they must have had a great view. I could hear them whispering as I opened my legs to steady myself before taking the shot. I think that I was enjoying it as much as they were and really took my time. So much so that Emma said,

"Come on Vanessa, stop messing about and get on with it."

I took the shot and missed the ball. If I hadn't of had so much to drink I might have been a bit embarrassed. Not at showing the kids my pussy, at missing the ball.

It was Emma's go next and she went to shoot from the same end as me. As she bent over her tight skirt rode up over her cheeks. It stayed up as she stood up to move round the table a bit. I don't know if she realised cos she didn't do anything about it but the kids were staring at her every move. Even the girls were staring at her pussy. I was looking at the kids when she bent over again to take the shot and one of the lads chin dropped as his eyes opened wide.

It was Jon's go next and while he was taking it I heard the kids talking. One of the lads was asking the girls if they would play dressed like us. One of them said,

"No" straight off but the other said,

"How do you know that I've got any knickers on under this skirt?"

That shut him up for a while and before he could answer it was Chloe's go again. As she bent over to take her shot Jon put his hand on her back and bent over to tell her how to take the shot. What she didn't realise was that as he got up he carefully untied her bikini top. When she stood up it dropped to the floor. I guess that the alcohol had dulled her senses a bit cos it took her a full minute to realise that it had gone. Of course the lads noticed straight away and were staring at her big tits. When she finally realised she tried to cover them up which just made the lads (and us) laugh.

Chloe finally managed to get her bikini top back on and then it was my turn. I could have taken an easy shot from the opposite end to the kids but Jon told me to go take a shot from the kids end. As much as I tried I couldn't reach to take the shot. In the end I decided that I would have to kneel on the table edge to get at the ball. As I climbed up my little skirt fell open revealing my whole backside to the kids. When I bent over to take the shot by knees were apart and my backside in the air. All 5 of those kids and Chloe and Emma, who had helped me get on the table, got a fantastic view of my juices leaking out of my pussy. The thought of all those people staring at my open pussy really got them flowing.

Somehow I managed to get the ball in the hole and I stayed there saying,

"I did it!" over and over.

In the end Jon came up behind me and said,

"Ok, so you got it in the hole, I can do that as well,"

and he pushed his thumb in my pussy and grabbed my pubic bone and pulled me back down onto the floor. That hurt a bit as I bounced down but nothing compared to the pain when Jon uses the cane on me.

Emma was next and she had just one shot that she could take. Guess what? It was from the kids end. I think that the alcohol was getting Emma a bit as well cos she decided that she was going to lie right on the table to take the shot. She moved a chair over to the table to help her get high enough to get on. As she climbed on the chair her skirt rode up over her bum and when she stood up straight she looked down at her neatly trimmed pussy hair and said,

"Ooh look, you can see my pussy."

Before she could say anything else Jon said,

"Come on Emma, we've all seen it before, get on with the shot."

She lay down over the end of the table with her legs wide apart and started lining up the shot. Just as she was about to take the shot Jon (who had crept up behind her) pushed a couple of his fingers right in her pussy. Needless to say she missed the shot and she swore as Jon pulled his fingers out and lifted her down.

Jon announced that he though that it was time we were going and told us to get ourselves ready. Emma wiggled her skirt back over her butt and we moved towards the door. As I passed the kids I heard one of the lad say

"The lucky bastard."

We headed back to the hotel and we all went up to our room for a final drink. As soon as I got into our room I took my top and skirt off and Jon stripped of as well. Emma's skirt was half way over her bum and she collapsed onto the bed with her legs open showing us a rather wet looking pussy. Chloe was quite drunk by then and she

"Well if you can, then so can I," and she slowly took her skirt and bikini top off.

Jon was getting the drinks and as he offered one to Emma she got up off the bed, grabbed the drink and went into the bathroom. When she came out she was naked and came straight up to me and kissed me full on the lips. Meanwhile Chloe had staggered over to Jon and grabbed his dick which was starting to get hard. She was mumbling something about wanting Jon's nice dick and she slid down him and took him in her mouth.

We had a mini orgy with us all fucking each other. Emma tasted nice, but Chloe was a bit sickly and I couldn't find her clit. I managed to get Emma to cum twice whilst they all got me to cum. In the end we all fell asleep on top of the bed.

. continued in Part 9