Vanessa's New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the next game Jon told me that we would play one more game the leave. After a brief rest (where the others started playing again), Jon told me to walk back to the other side of the court scratching the top of my right cheek - under my skirt. He said that he'd once seen a very sensuous picture called 'The Tennis Girl' where a girl had been doing just that. The last game was just as energetic as the previous one (for me anyway). The teenagers had given up looking and were getting on with their game but the old man was still there. Half way through Jon told me to stop adjusting my top and we played the rest of the game (Jon won again) with me virtually topless.

When it came time to go we collected the balls but we were one short. After a couple of minutes Jon said that he remembered me hitting one right out of the court. We went looking for it and eventually Jon saw it stuck in a branch about 4 metres up a tree. The old man had come over to help us look for it and kept saying that we'd have to pay for it if we couldn't hand it in.

There was no way that we could shake it down so Jon said that I'd have to climb up and get it.

"Besides, it could be fun."

For him and the old man he meant. The last time I'd climbed a tree was when I was a kid but after a few seconds working-out how, I started to climb. As soon as I lifted my foot of the ground I realised that the old man was going to get one hell of a view of my pussy. When I got onto the first branch I saw that the 2 couples who were playing doubles had stopped and all 4 of them were up against the fence watching me.

I made it onto the next branch then I had to stretch right across to the branch that the tennis ball was stuck on. 'What the hell' I thought as I virtually did the splits above Jon and the old man. I glanced down to see Jon smiling and the old mad drooling. The branch that I stretch out to wasn't as solid as it looked and my legs opened even further. I started to fall and my arms grabbed out for anything they could find. They found the branch that I was trying to get on and I just saw the tennis ball get shaken lose and fall before I lost my grip and started to go down. As I went down I saw my thin 'A' skirt blew up round my waist.

I deliberately rolled over on the grass to break my fall and when I came to a stop I was on my back with my skirt still round my waist and my legs reasonably wide open. The worst (or best) part was that I was about 2 meters from the fence where the 2 couples were watching me, and my feet were facing them. I just lay still for a few seconds getting my breath back then I saw Jon and the old man come over to me. Jon knelt down beside me and as he was asking me if I was okay I saw the old man appear at my feet. Guess where he was looking? I was winded and I tried to tell Jon that I was but the words wouldn't come out. Jon said,

"Stay still and I'll check you over."

Jon then started to slowly run his hands all over me to see if he could find anything out of place or anything that hurt when he touched it. Fortunately nothing hurt but he did find something out of place. My skirt was still round my waist and my top was round my neck. As Jon moved down my body he lightly ran his hands over my breasts. This made my nipples stand to attention. As his hands went down up one leg then down the other he pressed the side of his hand onto my pussy. I let out a moan that made the old man jump a bit. As Jon reached my other foot he said,

"Nothing seems to be out of place, does it hurt anywhere?"

I waited for a few seconds thinking what to say, then said,

"I've got this burning feeling between my legs can you do something about that please?"

Jon said, "There's nothing wrong with you get up and cover yourself up."

As I got up I saw that the old man's face was a picture.

We didn't go directly back to the car; we went for a walk round the park. There was no one in the kids play area so we went and had a go on the swings. As Jon pushed me higher and higher my skirt blew up. It was a good job that there were no kids there. After that Jon told me to climb over the climbing frame. When I got to a sort of arch in the frame Jon told me to hang upside down by my knees. Of course my skirt was round my waist and my top was round my neck and my blood was rushing to my head.

I never heard them approaching but I definitely saw the 3 young teenage kids when they stopped their bikes just in front of me. I started to pull myself up but Jon said, "Stay!" After what seemed like an eternity where I could hear my blood pounding in my head Jon finally got hold of my body and lifted me off. As my head slowly cleared I saw the lads sniggering then biking away. Jon had to hold me a bit as we walked back to the car. I enjoyed that.

Before he would let me into the car I had to take my skirt off and we drove home with me wearing just my trainers and skimpy top. Not one person gave any indication that they'd noticed.

Back home Jon and I packed the car. We were going camping at Blackpool for a couple of days.

Tuesday - We set off very early and got to the Manchester area before we hit any real traffic problems. We got held-up in a traffic jam just before we needed to turn off the M6 and it was late morning when we finally found a campsite. As we entered the campsite I remembered that I was wearing my favourite cheesecloth dress and that I'd have to bend-over and squat down a lot to put the tent up then get everything into it. I felt a bit disappointed when there was no one around the area that Jon decided we'd use.

After we'd pitched the tent we went for a walk round. The site was a little self-contained village with it's own little shop, café and bar. Jon decided to give that a miss and we walked onto the main road and got a bus into the centre of Blackpool. We walked along the beach and I was glad (I think) that I was wearing my cheesecloth dress rather than the skirt and top that I'd worn the previous day. At least the dress dropped back down into place after the wind had blown it up, the skirt was so light that it would probably have stayed up. I got a few people looking at me when the dress did blow up.

We had some 'typical' British Fish and Chips for lunch, I though that they were all right but Jon said that he'd had a lot better. On the walk back to the campsite we stopped at one of the hundreds of amusement arcades along the seafront. Jon gave me some coins and I spent ages dropping them into one of those machines that slowly pushes the coins over the edge. I think I just about broke even by the time I'd finished.

Near the campsite was a bit of a fun fair that we had a look round. We had a go on the bumper cars, that was fun. Jon had a go at rifle shooting and won a big pink teddy bear that he gave to me. For a laugh we went into this hall of mirrors. There were hundreds of them on the walls and ceiling. They really did distort shapes. There were a few other people in there as well, quite a laugh. At one point I saw a lad of about 14 who didn't seem to be enjoying himself. After a few seconds I realised that he was looking at a mirror on the floor, one that I was stood on. Guess what he was looking at. What the hell I thought, I'll give him something to have a quiet wank about in bed that night so I looked away from him and opened my legs. After a couple of minutes Jon came over to me grabbed my arm and pulled me away saying,

"stop it," you'll drive the poor lad crazy.

Back at the campsite I made a cup of tea on the little camping stove. We didn't have a table with us so I was doing everything down on the grass. At first I forgot that with me being squatted down with my dress not covering all my legs that my pussy would be on show for everyone to see (if they looked). It was only when I saw some young lads playing football in the area in front of our tent spend a lot of time on the grass looking over towards me that I remembered. Too late by then so I just stayed there letting them get educated.

Before we went out that night we went for a shower. The ladies shower block backs onto the mens and there was a hole in the wall at the back of the shower cubicle that I went into (the only one free). I couldn't be sure but I'm think that there was someone looking through it because I kept seeing light coming through it, then it going off. Anyway someone watching me take a shower isn't going to upset me. I made a point of standing where whoever would be able to get a good look at my pussy. And I frigged myself to a quick orgasm just for the fun of it.

It was a bit windy that evening so Jon let me wear a sweater over my dress. That didn't stop the skirt part blowing up, but at least I was a bit warmer. We walked to a pub on the seafront that was full of young people. Nothing exciting happened other than that we had a good time watching everyone get drunk.

Both Jon and me climbed into a double sleeping bag that night. Jon fucked me from behind and I went to sleep with Jon still inside me.

I woke up at about 4:00 o'clock in the morning dying for a pee. I climbed out of the tent and squatted down behind it. I hadn't bothered putting any clothes on as it was dark and quiet but when I was in mid flow I was lit-up by someone shinning a torch at me. Everything was still quiet and the beam was coming from a tent a short distance away. The torch beam stayed on me as I finished off then stood up. When I was upright the beam was on the lower part of me so I could see where it was coming from but I couldn't see a face. After a few seconds of trying to see I gave up and went back into the tent. The beam followed me all the way.

Wednesday - Next morning I was up early and in the shower before Jon got up. I checked the showers and found that the cubicle that I'd been in had the smallest hole in the wall. All the others were bigger and one was so big that I thought that I'd be able to get my hand through. The wall wasn't very thick either. Anyway I decided to have my shower in that cubicle and half way through I saw the light in the hole go a bit darker. I made sure that whomever it was got a good look at my pussy and jewellery then I bent over so that my bum and pussy was close to the hole.

The next thing that I knew was that something was just touching my bum. I looked round and saw about 2 inches of this dick sticking out of the hole. It was circumcised like Jon's but I don't think that it was his and I wasn't going to let it fuck me. I thought about backing onto it but I decided against it. What I did do though was to grab it and wank whoever until a whole load of his cum shot into my cubicle.

After that I decided to get out and quickly get dried in the open area, wrap my towel round me and get back to our tent. Fortunately I didn't see any men around as I almost ran back to our tent. Jon was still in the sleeping bag when I got back and when I went into the tent he got out of the bag and told me to sit on his morning erection. As I sat there I amused him by telling him what had happened.

I wore my dungaree dress and a short crop top that day and I had the expected problem (ha) of my pussy showing as I cooked some bacon and eggs for us. As I was doing that 2 youths got out of the tent where torch had been shining from when I'd got up for a pee. Both of the youths stared at me as the walked passed us.

After breakfast we walked away from the centre then turned round and ended up back at the fun fair. Jon was in a bit of a daft mode and we had a ride on a roundabout. Jon told me to ride on a horse while he got on a motorbike. That plastic horse was cold on my bum and anyone who was looking must have had quite a sight when I got on and off it.

As we got off I said that I remembered that last time that I was on a horse, in Tenerife. It brought back some nice memories. Jon said that we could go horse riding there, he'd seen an advert back at the campsite. I reminded him that I'd only got dresses with me but all he said was,

"so what? "

Before I knew it we were back at the campsite telephoning the riding school and booking a session that afternoon.

When we got there this young girl looked me up and down and said,

"Haven't you got any trousers?"

before I could say anything Jon said,

"It doesn't matter, she can ride like that."

The girl gave me a funny look and then turned away. There was another couple who arrived about the same time as us; they were in their early twenties. He was wearing shorts and a T-shirt and she looked as if she was wearing black tights under a T-shirt. When she got on the horse they gave her I'd swear that I could see her pussy. It was just a quick flash but I couldn't see any trace of any knickers and I'm sure that it was her hairy pussy that I could see through the stretched material.

Jon got on his horse then it came to my turn. They put the horse next to a big lump of concrete so that it was easy but as I swung my leg over I saw that all the others were looking at me. By then they must all have seen my jewellery. As the horses started to walk out of the yard 3 other girls on horses joined us. Two of them were only wearing bikinis and the third a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Those 3 were obviously experienced riders and they were galloping round the fields as soon as they got the chance. The rest of us stayed at a walking pace. One of the girls has big breasts and a lose fitting bikini top. As soon as she started galloping I wondered how long it would be before that top came off.

We all started going a bit faster and I was starting to enjoy the feeling of the leather saddle on my pussy and between my legs. We went from the fields and down onto a quiet stretch of beach. The 3 girls were riding up and down the beach at the waterfront. The 2 girls in bikinis were both having problems (not that they looked as if they minded). The one with the big breasts had come out of her bikini top and both Jon and the other man were watching the bouncing. The other girl's bikini bottom had turned into a wedgie. She looked as if she was wearing a thong.

The girl from the stables stopped us then told us that we could ride up and down the beach for a bit. While we were doing that she said that she was going to join the 3 girls who were racing up and down. As we set off I looked back and saw that she had got off her horse and was taking her T-shirt off (she had a bra on). I kept looking and watched her take her jodhpurs off. As she pulled them down her knickers came down with them. She pulled the knickers back up then got back on her horse and was off.

The 4 of them came passed us a few times and all of them looked as if they were in some sort of trance. It was obviously a happy trance as the all had a grin on their faces. I don't know why I didn't twig, but it was Jon who said,

"They're getting off on that aren't they?"

The other man heard him and said,

"Yeah, great isn't it?"

He turned to his woman and said,

"Why don't you have a go?"

With that she was off, not as fast as the others though. Jon turned to me and said, "You have a go."

I'd never ridden a horse fast and was a bit nervous but I wanted to have a go. I'd already got a wet patch on the saddle and my pussy was telling me that it wanted more so off I went. As the horse started to gallop I was scared at first but I managed to get into some sort of rhythm bouncing up and down. I don't know if I was doing it right from a horse riding point of view but the bouncing up and down on the saddle was doing my pussy the world of good. I think I was starting to realise why so many girls like horse riding. Maybe the material that jodhpurs are made of is so thick because it needs to absorb all that pussy juice.

Anyway I was off. My dress was up round my waist with all the bouncing up and down and I was starting to get close. I turned (somehow) the horse and started back. It wasn't long before I was cumming and I was still shaking as I went past Jon and the other bloke who were both trying to watch all of us at once. When it came to the turning point I got the horse to slowly walk back with me squelching as I gently bounced up and down on the saddle. My dress was still up when I got back to Jon and the other man who just couldn't take his eyes off me. Jon said,

"Good was it?"

All I could manage was,

"You bet!"

as I swung one leg over and slid off the horse. As I stood there my dress slid back down to cover my bum and pussy.

After a few minutes the other girls came back over to us. They were all wet and I'm still not sure if it was with sweat or spray as they rode through the waves. Four of them had their bottom halves lost into the cracks of their bums and the girl with big breasts hadn't bothered to cover them. All 5 of them had nipples that were sticking out, and the girl with the man had her tights looking as if she'd sat in a bowl of cum. She looked quite silly really.

When the girl from the stables got her breath back she put her T-shirt and jodhpurs back on then said,

"That was good, let's start back shall we?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but I heard the other man say to Jon,

"That was one hell of an experience there's times when I wish I was a woman."

Jon just said,

"Yes"

and came over to help me get back onto my horse. Needless to say that as I got my leg over (no pun intended) everyone could see my jewellery again.

The walk back to the stables was uneventful and we left as soon as we got back. On the way back to the campsite Jon decided that he wanted to go for a walk on his own so I decided that I'd walk back into the noisy part for another look around. I walked along the beach and then up towards the crowds. I was busy looking at something up on the road and lost my footing on a rock near the steps. Over I went twisting my ankle as I went. Fortunately I landed on the sand and didn't hurt anything other than my ankle, which hurt like hell. A middle-aged couple saw me go over and not get up so they came over to help me. When I told them about my ankle they helped me up and over to a first-aid point.

It wasn't long before 2 first-aiders were administering their skills. They'd told me to lie on this bed while they slowly removed my shoe then prodded and poked my foot to see what the damage was. At first I was more interested in my ankle to realise that the men were lifting my leg up and out a bit. I guess that they were expecting to see a pair of knickers, or at best a hairy pussy. One pair of eyes lit up when they saw my jewellery.

"What the hell,"

I thought, my priority was my ankle and whatever they were doing was helping. I didn't care about the little modesty that I still have. One of the men eventually told me that he didn't think that anything was broken and asked me if he could spray something on my ankle. I haven't a clue what it was but it was amazing, one minute my ankle was throbbing and the next it was nearly normal. With most of the pain gone I decided to have a bit of fun and sat up, bent my knee and brought my ankle to my lap so that I could rub it.

After a couple of seconds I looked at the men, both sets of eyes were riveted on my pussy so I stopped and pulled my skirt down so that they couldn't see it any more. As I did I said,

"Whoops, it was such a nice day that I didn't bother putting any knickers on, hope you don't mind."

After a couple of seconds as their brains realised that the show was over one of them said,

"Not at all young lady, we're used to it."

The bulges in their trousers told me that they weren't used to it. I thanked them and left.

I took the tram back to close to the campsite and was having a lie down when Jon got back.

After an uneventful shower Jon told me to put my best dress on and we got a taxi into town. I'd put my silky dress on and as I got into the taxi the driver watched my every move. Because I had to bend over to get into the car I'm sure that he was getting a good view of my breasts.