Vanessa's New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon took me to a big hotel and the taxi driver watched us walk up the steps to the main entrance. I knew that he was watching so I bent forward a bit so that he got a good view of my bare ass. We had a fantastic meal but no dancing; my ankle was still hurting a bit so Jon agreed to let me stay sat down. Didn't have any fun with the waiter, it was a girl and she seemed more interested in Jon than in me.

Thursday - Got up early and the weather wasn't too good so Jon decided that we'd pack up and head for home. We took a detour and drove through part of the lake district. Very nice, but as the weather was dull we didn't bother stopping anywhere. On the drive down the motorway Jon told me to take my dress off and ride back naked. The only people who seemed to notice were a couple of lorry drivers that we passed. I think Jon deliberately slowed down and crawled passed them to let them have a good look at me.

Friday - Wasn't really looking forward to work but it wasn't too bad. I did notice Debbie giving the Manager a quick flash up her dress. I wonder what she was after. That night Jon took me to our local pub, I noticed a couple of men looking at my legs but the place was too crowded for any real fun.

Saturday August 21

Work was OK. Had lunch with Debbie and asked why she was flashing her pussy at the manager. It turns out that she was trying to get a pay rise but the manager didn't want to know. She said that she was beginning to wonder if the bloke had decided that he was gay. She wasn't too happy when I suggested that perhaps she'd flashed him so many times that it had become the norm and it didn't do anything for him any more.

Just before closing time I got a really awkward customer. She really pushed my patience to its limits and I was still mad when I got home. I did something stupid in the kitchen and Jon told me off. Instead of apologising I answered him back so I got punished. I know that I like Jon's punishments but at the time I wasn't thinking about that, it was that stupid woman at the salon.

Jon's immediate reaction was to tell me to 'assume the position'. It had been a while since Jon had told me to do that and I was a bit slow in reacting. He left me like that for about 30 minutes before marching me upstairs and strapping me onto the 'whipping-T'. I'd forgotten how good it feels being strapped over the 'T' with my breasts and bald mons pressing down onto 'T' and my legs stretched wide apart with my feet not touching the floor. That feeling of helplessness and the anticipation of knowing what is going to happen next really does clear my mind of everything else.

That evening was full of pleasant surprises. No sooner than Jon completed restraining me to the 'T' than I felt something hit my pussy then go into it. It was the spring-up dildo that Jon had released. I couldn't" have been completely 'square' on the 'T' and it hurt as the pressure of the spring forced the dildo into me, but once in it felt good.

Jon left me strapped there for about 10 minutes before he came back in and pulled the spring-loaded dildo out of me. The anticipation had already made me wet but when I saw Jon come back in naked and with a big hard-on I really felt my juices flow.

It had been a while since Jon had used the cane on me and I'd forgotten how bad the pain was. By the time I'd got to

"10, thank you Master"

the tears were dripping down onto the floor.

At "15, thank you Master,"

Jon changed tactics a bit and got the end of the cane to whip round a cheek so that the end hit my pussy.

At "19, thank you Master" I started to cum.

Jon realised this, dropped the cane and pushed his dick hard into my pussy. I think I started screaming a bit at that point.

It wasn't long before Jon came as well, then there was silence for a minute or so as we both slowly came down from our 'highs'. As soon as I felt Jon start to get soft he pulled out of me and started to un-strap me. He took me round to the other end of the 'T' and I had to climb up and lower myself onto the dildo. He then strapped my wrists to the rope, way above my head then switched the 'fucking machine' motor on. There I was going up and down on the dildo and enjoying every second of it. It wasn't long before I was cumming again. When I did Jon left the room and didn't come back for what seemed like hours. In reality it was probably only about half an hour.

I lost count of the number of times I orgasmed in that 30 minutes and when Jon finally did come back I was covered in sweat, absolutely shattered and very close to passing out. But boy, was I happy. Jon switched the motor off and then turned the wheal so that I was at the lowest point with the big dildo totally hidden inside me. Just when I thought that he was going to help me get down, Jon said,

"you can stay there until morning," and left.

I had to spend the whole night impaled on the dildo, hanging by my wrists. Fortunately most of my weight was supported by my thighs on the 'T'. After a couple of minutes of trying to pull myself up a bit I just gave up. As I passed-out I remember feeling like the end of the dildo was going to push up through my stomach and out of my mouth.

Sunday August 22

When I woke up I was in agony. I don't know which hurt the most, my aching arms or my stretched pussy. I was real glad when Jon came in and lifted me off. I couldn't stand up and Jon had to carry me to my bed. When I woke up again it was mid morning. My arms were almost normal but I felt as if the dildo was still inside me. I had a shower and walked downstairs keeping my feet wide apart.

I couldn't find Jon anywhere so I got some breakfast then went and lay (face down) on a sun lounger on the patio. About an hour later I heard someone coming round the side of the house and assumed it was Jon. It was only when I heard a voice say,

"Bloody hell, what happened to you, what are all those red marks on your backside?"

then I realised that it was Trevor. I got up and then said,

"I've been a naughty girl and Jon punished me, I deserved it."

As I said it I could see Trevor's eyes looking up and down my naked body. The poor lad's obviously too young to be used to seeing a naked woman and I could see his shorts move as his dick was getting hard. I don't think he really knew what to say, he just said,

"Well, if you're alright I'd better get on with cutting the grass."

Poor lad, he really does need to get himself a girlfriend and get himself laid. I left him to it and went inside to get on with the household chores. Jon returned just as Trevor was leaving. That night I watched TV lying on my stomach on the floor. Jon kept playing with my pussy with his toes. I was hoping that he'd let me sleep with him and fuck me that night, but I slept alone.

Week commencing August 23

Monday - Debbie came round and was a bit shocked to see the red wheal marks on my backside. The pain had gone by then - apart from when I pressed on a red bit. When I told her what had happened she said that she could never let anyone do that to her, even if she did get to cum a few times in the process. I told her that I certainly wasn't complaining.

Debbie had come round to ask a favour, a few pubic hairs had started growing again and she wanted me to use the hair removal machine on them. Before I'd had chance to say anything she'd dropped her skirt leaving her naked from the waist down.

"Look" she said, pointing to one of them.

I don't remember having had that problem when I removed mine, but there again, I did remove all Debbie's on the same day so I guess that it was possible to miss a few very small ones.

I went and got the machine and we went into the conservatory. Debbie lay back on one of the reclining chairs and I got to work. The inevitable happened and I started to see Debbie's pussy lips swelling and her juices seeping out. I looked up at Debbie's face to see her eyes closed and a bit of a smile on her face. As I moved from hair to hair I had to open her lips to look for any more and I let my fingers slide in and out of her pussy. By the time I got the last one my hands were so slippery that I was having trouble keeping hold of the machine. I put the machine down and started doing a proper job on her pussy. It wasn't long before she started to cum and I kept going until she came for a second time. After she'd calmed down we went into the kitchen and got us some lunch before Debbie said that she had to go -

"things to do."

She dressed and left leaving me a bit 'wanting'.

Wednesday - Had a reasonable time a Tesco, I wore my cheesecloth dress and had some fun bending over in front of a couple of young male shelf-stackers.

The paperboy came for his money that evening and had a good stare at me. I suppose that at his age you just can't get used to seeing naked women.

Friday - The only exciting thing that happened that day was that the salon boss asked me to wax the legs and bikini line of a woman. It turned out to be a girl of about 15 or 16. When we got upstairs I told the girl to get on the reclining chair as I started getting the things ready.

When I turned round the girl was sat in the chair all right, but she was naked from the waist down. When I told her that she could have kept her knickers on she said,

"I wasn't wearing any. And anyway, wouldn't you have needed to remove them to do my bikini line?"

The girl obviously didn't know what was normal and I guess someone had been winding her up a bit. I managed to think quickly and saw the opportunity for a bit of fun. After a couple of seconds I said,

"That depends on whether or not you want all your pubic hair removing, some women like to leave a bit."

The girl thought for a few seconds then said,

"All my friends say that everyone has them all removed so I want them all off."

I was quite surprised at how well the girl handled the pain of the wax strips being pulled off. It was only when I started on the hairs round her pussy that she started cringing before I pulled them off and she let out a couple of muffled screams when I did rip them off. She also let out some pussy juices as well. Part of her was enjoying it.

We were both enjoying the part where I rubbed oil all over her pussy afterwards. I told her it was part of the treatment and made a big deal of rubbing it right into her hole. She was enjoying it as well, I'm sure that I felt her have a little orgasm but she was obviously trying to hold back.

Saturday August 28

Work wasn't very exciting but when I got home that evening I saw that Jon had bought a new vacuum cleaner. One of those Dyson ones where a lot of the parts are made of transparent and brightly coloured plastic. When I switched it on I realised that the suction was a lot stronger than the old one. When I told Jon he smiled and said that we were going to have some fun with that. I didn't realise what he meant at the time.

That evening Jon took me to a nice pub way out in the country and we had a lovely meal. I wore just a tight black pencil dress and shoes and I got lots of looks from the men there. Jon kept talking about what I could do with the new vacuum cleaner and I hadn't a clue what he was on about.

Sunday August 29

After the usual slow breakfast and paper reading Jon took me to the gym. We didn't go for a work out which was a bit of a shame as on the way there I had been wondering if the same young man would be there and I was looking forward to 'getting off' in front of him again. Instead Jon told me to put just my white lycra bikini on and meet him in the pool. The place was nearly empty and we managed to get quite a few laps in before people stared getting in the way.

From there we went into the sauna and lay on the benches. As I climbed on Jon said that as my bikini bottoms were just about lost in my pussy and ass crack I may as well take them right off, the top as well. Even if there had been anyone else in there I would still have done it and it wasn't long before I laying on my back naked.

About 5 minutes later a woman about my age came in and spent the rest of our time in there staring at me. I couldn't work out if the staring was with approval or disapproval. Anyway when he's had enough Jon told me to go and get showered and dressed and to meet him at the entrance.

Back home Jon settled down to watch some motor racing from Belgium while I cooked the dinner.

After the motor racing Jon told me to get the new vacuum cleaner out and then to lie down on one of the reclining chairs in the conservatory and to close my eyes. I heard the vacuum cleaner being switched on and then the next thing I knew was that the end of the thin crevice suction nozzle was touching my right nipple. Needles to say my nipple went rock hard instantly. My nipple was easily sucked into the end of the nozzle and when I opened my eyes I could see it vibrating about in the end of the transparent nozzle. The feeling was fantastic and I was disappointed when Jon pulled it off. It wasn't too bad because Jon moved the nozzle to my left nipple straight away. I could feel my pussy getting wet and that lovely feeling deep in my stomach.

A couple of minutes later Jon took the nozzle off and slowly moved it down my front to my pussy. As soon as it got near my chain it sucked it up and I screamed. Jon immediately pulled back and switched the machine off. After a quick inspection Jon decided that it would be best if I removed the rings and chain. He said that he didn't want them to be ripped off me.

When I lay down again Jon started the vacuum and moved the nozzle all around my pussy eventually letting it suck my clit into it. Boy was that good. My clit was rattling around inside the nozzle and I was really getting turned on.

It only took a minute or so of that before I started to cum. Jon wasn't finished, he alternated the nozzle between sucking my clit, my pussy lips and my nipples. At the same time he let the nozzle get close to the entrance to my hole. It was unbelievable, the whole of my body around my pussy was vibrating like mad. I was cumming over and over again. This went on for what seemed like a lifetime. It was nearly as good as being left on the 'fucking machine' upstairs. I was glad that Jon didn't let the nozzle go right inside me, I'm sure that it would have sucked half of me out and down that pipe. As it was my juices managed to get right down the pipe and into the transparent tank.

In the end, when Jon finally switched the machine off I was knackered and a bit sore but that didn't stop Jon from fucking me.

After about an hour just lying there I went and had a shower before getting on with the rest of my chores for the day.

That night Jon surprised me when he told me to stop writing this Journal. I've got quite used to the routine of updating it, and will miss keying the details of what I've been up to into it. I'll also miss the hours of playing with myself and bringing myself to orgasm after orgasm as my brain goes though all the exciting times that I've had. Never mind, if that what Jon wants.

Jon also told me that he's thinking about publishing it on the Internet. On the one hand that makes me all excited (wet as well) but on the other hand I'm a bit apprehensive. I'm not ashamed of what Jon and me get up to but I'm a bit concerned that people we know me will recognise me.

If this really is the end of this journal then I feel that I have to say that not only have I enjoyed writing it, I've also had (and hope to do so for a long time yet) a lot of fun and pleasure out of my new life. I'm really glad that I found the courage to take that first big step and I'll always be grateful to Jon for showing me that life really can be so good.

Vanessa