Vanessa's Nylon Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short while thereafter, Mark called and said he would be picking her up in just about five minutes. Vanessa left the apartment. Locked the door, and walked down the stairs to leave the building. She could see a small blue car from afar, it must be Mark, she mused.

Mark was so elegant and handsome that day that Vanessa was almost breathless. She had seen him only once before, on the occasion of that family dinner, and he was one of the least formally dressed guests there. Now on the other hand... he wore an elegant, perfectly fitting black suit with subtle stripes, a very expensive white silk shirt, and a dark blue slightly patterned tie that matched his eyes and his outfit at the same time. He wore a bit of male cologne that Vanessa liked immediately and his smile was genuine and won her over, if she hadn't already been taken away by his whole appearance.

As they were driving towards the reception hall where the prom was to take place, Mark repeatedly thanked Vanessa for her invitation and made her several compliments on her outfit and looks -- which Vanessa did appreciate a lot, not having been spoiled with flattering comments from guys in the past. She asked him how his own prom was a year ago, but he would not talk a lot about it other than in rather general terms. Vanessa wondered if maybe something went wrong for him that night or maybe it involved an issue with his prom date or girlfriend but she didn't dare to ask.

As they arrived, the place was already brimming with hundreds of people, high school seniors, their dates, families and friends and the music was already going on. Julia and Dan had said they would come a bit later, but still in time for the official opening, and Vanessa's parents were probably already there, they usually tried to be the first ones at any large event. There was a table reserved for them and so Vanessa and Mark walked over and said hi to her parents. Vanessa was not surprised at her mom's look when she saw her in this shoulder-free dress whose hemline ended about 5" above her knees and wearing the high heels, too. But her mom did not say a word; she just conveyed her dismay with her gaze and her criticizing eyes. Vanessa hoped that her parents wouldn't stay too long and that they would have the table for the four of them for the most part of the night. Indeed, not too long after the official opening and one or two dances of honor, Vanessa's parents said good-bye to everyone and left back to home.

Julia and Dan had arrived in the meantime and all of them had a great time with food, drinks, conversation, and a bit of dancing. So far, Vanessa had been on the dance floor twice with Mark and Julia only once with Dan. As the evening progressed, Vanessa noticed getting more and more attention from both brothers; they were definitely checking her out all the way from top to bottom, and she also noticed that not only Dan, but definitely also Mark were interested in her pantyhose encased legs.

During the second dance with Mark, he held Vanessa a bit closer and tighter than it is general etiquette on the dance floor. She didn't mind at all though, on the contrary, she enjoyed it quite a bit feeling him so close to her and being able to feel his body touching hers. For a little while, Mark's hands slid down lower than they "should" and got a hold of her butt cheeks. She got aroused immediately and as he very briefly squeezed them a bit before moving up his hands again, she felt a warm soothing sensation streaming through her body.

Mark suggested to Vanessa to go outside for a little walk, it was not too cold that night, and getting some fresh air might be a good thing. She gladly agreed and on they went for a little stroll in a park surrounding the reception area. Soon, they got deeper into conversation than they had before and as they rested on a little bench, Mark innocently put his arm around Vanessa. At first, she was a bit startled, it had been unanticipated, but soon she relaxed into the warm sensation of a guy holding her in his arms. She moved her right hand onto his lap and their hands and fingers gently played with each other, like lovers on their first date. Well, weren't they...? Vanessa got warmer and she felt juices coming out of her pussy, slowly moistening the crotch area of her nude pantyhose. Mark still embraced Vanessa's back with his left arm, while he let go of her hand and placed his right hand in her lap, slowly stroking her upper thighs through the fabric of her black dress and the pantyhose underneath. Vanessa breathed a bit more heavily, as she had a foreshadowing of what might be next. She was right, Mark continued down her thighs, now directly stroking her pantyhose encased thighs, knees, and then calves, in a very gentle and still very erotic and firm way. Vanessa was worried that other people in the park might walk by their bench and could see what was happening, but her increasing lust and anticipation of more to come was stronger than her fear of being observed or caught.

She turned towards Mark and started to embrace him fully with both of her arms; he returned the embrace, and not too much longer they were passionately kissing each other deeply, playing with their lips and tongues with no end in sight. Vanessa was ready for more, for much more, she knew she would "get" Mark tonight, but then her fear of being out in the public returned. True, they had seen very few people in the park and they were in a fairly remote corner where barely anyone would randomly walk by. But still -- it was an open and public place, and soon they would....-

Vanessa's thoughts were interrupted by Mark lifting up her dress to her waist, exposing all most all of her nude pantyhose underneath. HE probably could also see the sizeable wet spot in the crotch that her pussy juices had created earlier. Mark was determined to make Vanessa more and more aroused by playing with her pussy lips and clitoris through her pantyhose, rubbing them lovingly, gently, and still sufficiently firmly, so that Vanessa had to remove his hand for a while in order not to come to an orgasm too early.

Mark unzipped Vanessa's dress and took it off all the way, playing with her breasts first through her shiny sexy bra, then taking the bra off as well and starting to intensely lick, kiss, and caress Vanessa's breasts and nipples. She was almost out of her mind from this special erotic attention from a guy she really liked and started to breathe in shorter intervals and moan lightly, as well. Again, she knew where they were, but she could not shut herself down, so intense were her feelings of sexual arousal. Her nipples were fully erect and Mark started to suck and gently bite them, making Vanessa even crazier.

Finally, she decided to give him a sign and started to unzip his pants. He followed up and took out his massive boner, even larger than that of his older brother. Vanessa closed her eyes and decided just to enjoy whatever was going to happen. Whatever park, whatever public place, she didn't care any more and just spread her legs widely for Mark to enter her door...

Mark continued his earlier pleasing of Vanessa's private parts, only with more dedication and intensity; he knew how much he was teasing her at this point and how much she already had been ready for the "real thing", but he decided that she would have to wait and hold off just a tiny bit longer. He used his teeth to rip a hole in the crotch area of Vanessa's delicate, smooth nude pantyhose and continued his tease of her labia and clitoris with his fingers, then slowly entering her vagina and fingerfucking her. He did not know that she was a virgin at this point, but what did it matter to either of them? Finally, he was ready for the act and moved himself closer until his cock entered through Vanessa's pantyhose and then found its way into her lust hole. A deep thrust forward, a muted cry from her, a brief pause, then a rhythmical push and pull, in and out, feeling the walls of her vagina with his large sword, thrusting further inside, her legs in pantyhose and heels wrapped around his back, her heels pressing against his ass.... After minutes that felt like forever, they climaxed simultaneously in a violent shaking of their bodies. It felt like heaven, it was paradise, Vanessa thought, her eyes still closed...

---***---

"Where have you guys been?" Julia inquired as Vanessa and Mark returned from their little adventure.

"Just walking in the park," Mark replied innocently but not too convincingly. Julia looked at Dan as if she would ask him if he thought the same thing that she did.

But right there, the band started to play again after a little break and Mark saw his chance to ask Julia for a dance, something he always had wanted to do, since he had seen her quite a while ago. Julia agreed cheerfully and off they went to the dance floor.

Dan meanwhile started a conversation with Vanessa, making her many compliments about how great and sexy she looked at her prom night and that he would like to ask her for a dance, too.

"At least one dance," he tried to convince her. But Vanessa wasn't sure. After all, Julia was here and would see her with Dan on the dance floor... if Dan would only be a little bit going "over board", as his brother did earlier, Julia would be insanely jealous and her relationship with her sister would reach rock bottom. No, she thought, better not tonight, let's just wait until there is a better opportunity...

But in a sense, Dan didn't mind as much as he pretended to, since he already had other plans. He asked Vanessa if she would go for a little stroll outside, for a second time for her, but for the first time for him, just to catch a little bit of fresh air. Vanessa raised her eyebrows in surprise. Did the brothers talk ahead of time that they would both try to seduce her on her prom night? Did he have the same "thing" in mind as Mark did just a little while ago? Well, at least, she thought, Julia wouldn't be around to see them, whatever was going to be happening, and so she decided not to be a complete spoiler and bore and agreed to go along with Dan's proposal. She wasn't sure if she wanted him "all the way" that night, in a way of having actual sex, but she wasn't sure anymore at this point of time what was happening in and around her...

Dan led her all the way through the park, to the opposite side where she had been with Mark. At the far end there was a rather small and insignificant little building, all dark, she wondered what its purpose was. Dan seemed to walk right towards this place.

"Do you know what this building is about?" Vanessa asked.

"To be honest, I have no clue. I was asking myself the same question, that's why I decided to find out. I hope you don't mind?"

Vanessa was a bit unsure. What was his plan? They reached the front door and stood there for just a brief moment.

"Now what?" Vanessa charged Dan. "Does not look like anything is going on there..."

Dan did not respond but cautiously opened the door -- it was unlocked.

"Come with me!" he said to Vanessa who was even more scared now.

"But- I mean, you can't just- " she tried to protest.

Dan put his finger on her mouth and pulled her gently inside. He closed the door and walked forward a couple of yards into the middle of an almost completely dark room.

"Dan!" Vanessa cried out of fear. "What are you doing?! Where are we here?!"

At this moment, Dan took Vanessa's hands in a quick surprising motion and put them in cuffs behind her back. Vanessa screamed. She had no idea what was going to happen next but it did not look too good...

"Kneel down and lift up your dress!" Dan commanded. Vanessa followed, not sure what else there was for her to do. In the same moment, dim lights went on in the room and to her astonishment, Vanessa recognized about a dozen guys from her class surrounding her and approaching her from the sides of the room. Obviously, all of this had been arranged, she knew now in the flash of an instant, and even admired Dan for how well he had organized this stunning surprise for her. But her fear was still greater and as all of these guys who she knew and who knew her approached her like in slow motion, while unzipping their pants and taking out their cocks, she was almost overwhelmed with scary thoughts of what they were going to do with her now...

Dan had joined the crowd of young men and shouted out "Bukkake!" This was the command everyone was waiting for and the guys now started to stroke their young manhoods and masturbated right in front of Vanessa. She was completely dumbfounded by this whole situation. She had no idea what this word "bukkake" meant, but she definitely knew, with all of this going on around her, that it would be something quite humiliating and embarrassing.

Vanessa was still on her knees, showing off her pantyhose all the way to her waist, with her dress being high up her body. But Dan continued to work on Vanessa, first slowly took off her dress like in a striptease, then opening her bra with his mouth in an artful way, ripping it off from her breasts so that she was now all exposed and nude -- except for her hose and high heels -- in front of this crowd of horny high school guys who were just getting ready to shoot.

But Dan wanted more of Vanessa and moved apart her thighs as wide as he could, hurting her a bit in the process. There was a roar in the audience as they saw that Vanessa's pantyhose had not only been ripped at her crotch but also severely soiled with all kinds of female and male juices. Vanessa knew right away what this motion was about and felt very ashamed. In a sense, almost more towards Dan who knew now what had happened earlier between her and his brother.

Dan decided to tease her, Vanessa's wrists still being handcuffed behind her back and her being unable to put on any sort of resistance. He licked and bit her breasts and nipples, she screamed out loud to the pleasure of the crowd, and then he went to her pussy area and did his best in massaging her labia and clitoris. Despite all of her fears, her pain, and desperation, Vanessa still experienced a little bit of a pleasurable sensation from Dan's skillful intimate massage and decided to focus more on the enjoyable sides than the stressful ones. She started to breathe faster and moan louder and the guys around go hotter and hotter, and the first couple of them could not hold their wet treasures any longer.

The first guy to shoot was small and chubby and Vanessa had never liked him. But he had often spied on her and watched her while having dirty fantasies and so it was taking him not long to get his loads off his rather short but bulky cock. He aimed at Vanessa's boobs but only managed to get one shot onto her right breast, the others landed lower onto her belly and belly-button area. His classmates laughed at him and he looked uncomfortable. Vanessa had to smile a little bit amidst this massive humiliation from her classmates.

The next guy followed right afterwards, he was very tall and athletic and had one of the largest boners of the crowd, Vanessa thought that it must have been not much short of 12 inches, impressive. He rolled back his foreskin and then managed to get several shots precisely into Vanessa's eyes. Applause followed from the horny crowd and Vanessa blinked her eyes several times until she was able to see again; this sperm was quite thick in consistency.

Then two guys who were standing behind her, came simultaneously and covered her head and hair with all of their jisms, increasing Vanessa's desperation but spirring on the crowd and allowing the rest of the guys to come on her within minutes. Some of them would get so close that the heads of their cocks touched Vanessa's skin and pantyhose and they altogether made sure that Vanessa would be almost completely covered in these young guys' cum by the time it was all over. Eventually, they had fired their shots all over their bukkake model; mostly in her face, on her forehead, on her eyes, cheeks, lips, her long black hair, but also everywhere else on her body, including her pantyhose encased legs and even her black patent leather heels.

As Dan had worked Vanessa all the way to an intense climax where she was getting very hot and red and shook violently, he withdrew from her, waited until the last of her classmates had unloaded their jisms onto her, and finally made his statement by surprisingly pushing his massive hard-on deep into her mouth and shooting almost 20 loads deep into her throat.

When it was all over, Vanessa was still kneeling on the floor with her legs wide open, sperm of a dozen men dripping off all of her naked body and her pantyhose, her face completely covered in glistening cum.,, she did not know what to make of it and wondered how she would get back home in this state...

But Dan had a plan for that, too, As Vanessa's classmates had left the room, he took off her hand cuffs and made her put on her dress again. As she was doing this, it got completely soaked with all these loads of sperm on her body. Then, Dan handcuffed her to a doorhandle and told her not to make any noise and wait for him, while he would get his car. When he returned, he led Vanessa to his car and gave her a ride home. He made sure to take some extra little excursions through some busy areas of town where there would be enough light so people could see her clearly, her face and hair covered in cum, as well as her pantyhose encased legs, and her black dress showing many very embarrassing wet white spots. Vanessa was so deeply ashamed and embarrassed that she started to cry and begged him to drive her home right away but Dan was not letting her go too soon and only returned to Vanessa's home once they had been in the midst of the bustling town centers for more than an hour... Vanessa hated Dan so much at this point that she was sure she never wanted to see him again...

12