Vanessa's Nylon Obsession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---***---

Deep into the night, Vanessa woke up from the sound of the room door opening and closing. Obviously, Ann was back from wherever she had been, and tried to be as silent as possible, not turning on any lights and undressing slowly and then hitting her bed. Although no lights were on in the room, there was a street light outside that allowed Vanessa to have a peek view of Ann as she got completely naked in front of her, obviously not noticing that Vanessa was not asleep. Seeing the beautiful round contours of Ann's nude dark body, even if just for a very brief time, made Vanessa aroused immediately and she became wet between her legs soon thereafter. To her surprise, Ann did not sleep in PJs and not even panties but just in the nude... she herself had been gotten so warm that she removed her blanket and took off her knee-long silk blue night gown, now just wearing her nude pantyhose; she had been too tired to take them off when going to bed. As she fantasized about Ann, she started to slowly rub her mons, clitoris and her labia which already had gotten significantly enlarged, and her juices kept flowing down her pussy and moistened her private parts and pantyhose gusset. Ann had apparently fallen asleep, and Vanessa knew that if she continued to please herself, she could easily reach an orgasm very soon. She was now completely focused on her own body, lying uncovered on top of her bed, her right hand softly rubbing her clitoris and her left gently massaging her breasts and nipples which had become fully erect in the meantime.

Suddenly, she felt something touching her long black hair from behind and she turned around abruptly, startled, to see what it was.

"It's just me, Ann," a calm and warm voice said. "You mind if I join you?"

Vanessa was dumbfounded. She had not noticed Ann getting up at all, so much was she focused on her own body and fantasies and on slowly spanking her monkey to a climax. Before she could say anything, there was Ann, lying right next to her, still in the nude, and placing her arm around her. Vanessa couldn't believe what was happening. Just a dream and a fantasy a minute ago, now a reality? A rush of warm, comfortable energy shot throughout her spine and then through her whole body, as Ann touched her for the first time. Vanessa was finally able to relax and just enjoy the moment. It was actually much better than she had imagined in her fantasy, lying in bed next to this pretty dark woman...

Vanessa cautiously moved her right arm around Ann, too, and she moved even closer, so that their legs and bodies touched each other. Vanessa started to caress Ann's beautiful curly hair and got hotter and wetter by the sheer sensation of it. Ann noticed this and started to massage Vanessa's tits with both of her hands and then paid special attention to her nipples which had been erect much earlier already. Vanessa mused whether Ann had had homosexual experiences before because it appeared to her that she knew exactly what would turn her on the most...

"I watched you masturbating...", Ann said.

"Yes, I figure that," Vanessa replied, still a bit embarrassed about it, "but I thought you were asleep..."

"Not so," Ann smiled, "but I was aware you weren't sleeping either when I undressed myself and had an eye on my body..."

"Well, I guess you're right," Vanessa admitted. "Funny, how we both observed each other 'in secret'..."

"Yeah, totally."

"Mhm, and you know, I was amazed that you went to bed just in the nude, a bit strange to me," Vanessa remarked.

"I usually sleep that way; actually, it's the most natural thing for me, in a sense... And by the way, I found it strange that you slept with your pantyhose on."

"Well, not usually, I guess I was just so tired and out of it last night," explained Vanessa. "Hope you don't mind?"

"Must be kidding me!" Ann smiled. "I love wearing pantyhose, too, it's one of my favorite things to put on my body and I love seeing other girls and women wear them, and even more, when guys are having an eye on my legs in pantyhose..."

As Ann said this, her hands slowly moved down Vanessa's belly and then touched her wet private parts, skillfully rubbing Vanessa's clit in circular motion through her soft nude hose and putting two fingers of her other hand gently on her pussy lips, massaging her outer and inner labia through Vanessa's pantyhose. Vanessa was not far away from coming, but Ann realized Vanessa's level of arousal and withdrew from Vanessa, asking her to move to the foot end of the bed, while she placed herself on the other side, resting her upper body on a big pillow and spreading her legs widely. Ann didn't have to say anything, Vanessa knew what she had in mind, and she started to first kiss Ann's smooth breasts and her long erect nipples that were simply amazing, and then moving down to Ann's cunt that was even wetter than her own and had a both pungent and sweet flavor. She had never gone down on a woman before but she instinctively figured out a way to make Ann even hotter and hornier, as she breathed shorter and shorter and held Vanessa's head more tightly, pressing it into her private parts.

"Yes, Vanessa! Please don't stop! I love it! I love it! I'm coming soon...." Ann moaned and more juices came down her lusthole which Vanessa licked and sucked with ultimate pleasure. After another intense tongue-licking of Ann's clit, Vanessa had brought her over the edge and Ann experienced a wild climax with multiple body spasms and shouting out of some swearwords. She still kept her hands on Vanessa's head, obviously wanting her to stay down there as long as possible, and then Ann ejaculated some sweet jisms right into Vanessa's face, who tried to lick and drink it all.

After a little pause where they were both lying next to each other and kissing, it was Ann's turn to finish off Vanessa, and then Vanessa knew that this could have been by no means Ann's first lesbian fuck. Ann, who had pulled down Vanessa's pantyhose so that her crotch area was exposed, was so skillful with her tongue and fingers between Vanessa's legs that she almost passed out of excitement and pleasure. And whenever Vanessa was on the edge of coming, Ann withdrew for a little bit, or touched her a bit harder so that it would be more painful than lustful, just to keep Vanessa on a constant edge. Ann also spent ample time exploring Vanessa's legs in pantyhose, stroking them gently from top to bottom, rubbing her small feet in pantyhose and even licking her soles and toes.

Vanessa had no idea how long this was going on, but eventually Ann stuck one finger in Vanessa's pussy, reaching out for her G-spot, another into her backdoor, and sucked her lust pearl with her mouth and tongue so skillfully that Vanessa finally climaxed. She experienced almost a dozen contractions and an intense flow of warm energy up and down her body, something so wonderful she had never even experienced in her hottest encounters with Chris so far.

Ann gently took off Vanessa's hose that were wet of pussy juices and sweat from their steamy action and told her that she would be a naughty girl and wear them on the next day. Then Ann left for her own bed and they said good night to each other. Despite being exhausted from this hot and steamy experience, Vanessa was not able to sleep much for the rest of the night, pondering about her first ever lesbian encounter...

---***---

As Vanessa awoke the next morning, she felt almost more tired and exhausted than the evening before. It was good, she thought, that classes wouldn't start until Monday, and today was only Saturday. So she was looking forward to an easy weekend, making friends, getting to know the campus and the town, and just settling in.

She found a voicemail from Chris on her cell phone and listened to it. He tried to be cheerful and upbeat, but she sensed some underlying sadness in his voice, too. She was not sure if now was a good time to call him back, so she decided to rather send him an email in a little while.

Ann entered the room, wearing exercise gear, and sweating profusely.

"Hi there, Vanessa, good morning! How was your first night in England?" Nothing on her face showed any hint of alluding to their hot experience together.

"I'm alright, still quite tired," Vanessa replied. "How about yourself? Been running around already?"

"Yeah. My morning routine is to do my five miles, well, except when it's raining. It keeps me awake and going during my day. Wanna come with me tomorrow?"

Vanessa wasn't sure. While she used to exercise on occasion, it never was a lot of fun for her, more a kind of "moral obligation" she felt towards her health. And jogging? Never really done it before. Ann would run the five miles in half the time it would take her...

"Oh by the way," Ann interrupted Vanessa's thoughts, "there is our annual start-of-the-Fall-semester dorm party tonight!" She grinned a bit strangely, "... and freshmen are required there, you know?"

"Of course I'll be there!" Vanessa was excited, ignoring Ann's expression on her face. That would be a great opportunity to get to know lots of people in a relaxed atmosphere, Vanessa thought by herself.

"Great! We all are gonna have lots of fun there!"

As the evening approached, Vanessa tried to come up with an idea what to wear for the event. Should it be casual or more a bit sexy? What about my black dress with short sleeves, and then some nude colored silky pantyhose, together with the black leather stiletto boots from the day before? She felt a bout of arousal thinking that the boots still smelled a bit like the small guy's cum he had shot into them the day before. As she combed her beautiful long black hair and watched her outfit in the mirror, she was pleased with her looks, put on a little make-up, but not too much, and a little perfume on her neck as well.

The party was held in the main common room on the ground floor of their dorm, and it was advertised as an all girls event, since the dorm was not a co-ed facility. Vanessa had sort of expected that, but still asked Ann whether there would be any guys at the party at some point. Ann laughed and said "of course", they'd just provide enough booze to the concierge to put her out of commission, and from then on the party was all theirs and the guys would join them for the "real fun". 'Real fun?' Vanessa mused. What could Ann refer to with that expression...?

As the night went on, the music got louder, the alcohol became stronger, and finally, the guys arrived from two other dorms, Vanessa enjoyed herself a lot with connecting to many students, many of them freshmen, and two actually also from Hong Kong.

When the guys arrived, the DJ switched to disco hits, and all engaged in seventies-style disco dancing. Several guys asked Vanessa for a dance, she was one of the hottest and most sought-after girls of the night, which she enjoyed quite a bit.

Around midnight, there was a break in the music, and Sasha, the student representative of the dorm, took the microphone.

"Hi everyone, the special hour is near!" she announced somewhat cryptically. "Those who have been here before know it, the freshmen will find out soon!" She laughed out loud, making Vanessa a bit concerned about what would happen next.

"The theme of the hour is ---," Sasha started, and the crowd answered: "freshmen pageant!" What's that all about? Vanessa asked herself.

Sasha lost no time to explain the rules. First of all, it was mandatory for all freshmen. The girls would have to wear sexy lingerie outfits; the boys would form a jury, and rate the freshmen girls, as they presented themselves on a catwalk. The winner would get a special, not yet announced prize.

'Oh no!' Vanessa thought. 'They can't do that! This is so humiliating! I have to get out of here right now before something worse happens!' But, unfortunately, all doors had been locked before Sasha's announcement; they knew how much the freshmen girls would be scared by that ritual.

Vanessa and eight other freshmen girls were led into a corner of the big room that was protected with movable walls. They all looked at each other with fearful eyes of uncertainty. Sasha tried to calm them down and handed everyone a big glass with vodka.

"That will help your courage!" she smiled and then asked them to take off their clothes. It seemed that the vodka shot did have an effect since suddenly, these nine college freshmen girls actually had fun taking off each other's clothes and commenting on how sexy each other's bodies looked. Then Sasha showed them a large display of sexy and exotic lingerie's in all sizes, colors and fabrics imaginable. The girls chuckled while trying out different panties, G-strings, and revealing bras, as well as thigh highs and stockings with garter belts. Every one of them eventually settled on an outfit that pleased them; some wore a bit more of a conservative style, others dressed more provocatively. Still, there was a mix of apprehension and curious anticipation of what was to come next.

Vanessa somehow felt she'd like to keep wearing her nude pantyhose rather than going for thigh highs or stockings, and Sasha was not opposed. At this point, Ann entered the changing area and whispered into Vanessa's ear if she wanted to go even bolder and wear the pair of hose from last night, still soaked from their pussy juices and sweat when they engaged in lesbian sex with each other. Vanessa didn't hesitate for a minute and agreed to this 'great idea" of her roommate. In just seconds, they exchanged pantyhose, and Vanessa saw and felt the various wet spots in the crotch area of her pantyhose that Ann had worn during the past day. Vanessa also picked out a shoulder-free silky sheen black bra that would allow her beautiful round 36C breasts to make a strong impression on the audience.

The girls now drew a number from a hat that would determine who would go first, second, and so on. Vanessa couldn't believe that she drew the "9" – 'Oh my god, I'm gonna be last!' she sighed.

The next half hour or so was excruciating for Vanessa, as she watched all the girls walking on the catwalk and trying to impress the male freshmen jury. She couldn't believe what some of these girls did in public, how slutty they behaved in their movements, like whores selling their bodies, making inviting movements with their hips, arms, tongues, and even touching their private parts. Whenever a girl did something "special", such as massaging her crotch area as if masturbating, the crowd cheered and the jurors took down notes. Vanessa also observed that several guys in the crowd had their hands on their cocks, through their pants, but still, and worked their way on getting off with this hot display of eighteen years young almost nude female college freshmen who tried to outdo each other in acting as slutty as they possibly could.

Finally, it was Vanessa's turn, number 9, the last one on the catwalk. She took another vodka shot before she went to the catwalk, still quite nervous. But as she stepped onto the red carpet that represented the catwalk, with the audience focusing on her and cheering her on, she suddenly lost any and all inhibitions and had the only goal of completely convincing the jury and the audience that she was the hottest chick they've ever seen. She danced more across the catwalk rather than walked, presenting all of her body to the audience and the jury. She let her breasts wiggle, then massaging them artfully through her silky black bra until they got hard and rubbed her nipples to become erect. Then, she presented her pretty ass, encased in her nude shiny and soiled pantyhose, and even very briefly exposed her asshole to everyone's delight. Finally, she took care of her pussy and clitoris inside her pantyhose with her fingers until the juices kept streaming out and moistened her already wet pantyhose even more. She also skillfully showcased her legs and feet encased in her nude silky pantyhose, and finally, just before her time was over, faked an amazing orgasm in front of the whole crowd and the jury, taking everyone's breath away.

There was no question that Vanessa was the winner of the night's contest and Sasha congratulated her.

"Now for the prize!" Sasha said with a naughty grin. Out of nowhere, two guys approached Vanessa. One took her hands, moved them behind her back and then tied her wrists together very hard using a thick nylon rope. The other one put a blindfold over her eyes. Memories flashed back in Vanessa's brain; hasn't she been there before? What was going to happen? Her thoughts were not too clear any more, after all that alcohol and long night of dancing and excitement, so she just decided to go along with whatever they had in mind with her. Really, she didn't have a choice in that matter, anyways.

Sasha told Vanessa to kneel down on a cushion on the floor in front of her, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Vanessa felt uncomfortable, actually, extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed, and all her exuberance and enthusiasm from her show on the catwalk a couple of minutes earlier was suddenly completely gone. She felt a guy touching her feet and then binding them together very tightly around her ankles, again using the same thick nylon rope; she could feel it almost cutting through her pantyhose. Then two guys took a rope and tied one end to her wrists, the other end to her ankles, pulling her hands and feet together as closely as they could, making her back arch backwards and her breasts in her silky black bra standing out and pointing upwards. Being hogtied like this in a kneeling position hurt even more and Vanessa was close to complete despair.

In the meantime it had gotten quiet in the room, and after a minute or two, someone removed the blindfold again from Vanessa's eyes. All the lights were now focused on her, almost blinding her, and she could see very little in the otherwise pretty dark room.

"Ah! Here's our dirty little slut!" shouted Sasha, with a hint of naughty anticipation in her voice and another one of her devilish grins. "How are we doing here, little whore?" she teased Vanessa yet again.

In the meantime, Vanessa made out about ten guys approaching her slowly from different directions, With all that light on her body and in her eyes, she could not see much, but she did see the expressions in some of their faces; they were obviously ready for something... well, she wondered, was it another bukkake coming up here...?

The answer to her question came sooner than she thought as a guy had approached her from behind and was the first shooting his big loads of cum all over her long black hair, arms and feet. She felt warm streams of cum slowly dripping down her back and was not sure whether to start enjoying it or still staying anxious and nervous about the experience. Now she realized, that pretty much all of the guys around her had taken off their clothes completely and were massaging their massive boners intensely, while watching her kneeling down hogtied in front of them on the little pillow, her legs wide open with her pink cunt barely hidden underneath her nude pantyhose showing off to them very invitingly. One after the other got ready to shoot their loads onto Vanessa, all over her body, her face, eyes, mouth, her breasts, her legs in the smooth nude pantyhose, feet, and several massive loads of cums and jisms of these young horny men directly onto her private parts, soaking and drenching her hose all the way through, so she felt the warm cum on her pelvis and pussy lips. She felt the sticky white juices everywhere on her, glistening in the light and felt completely humiliated. 'Was that the prize?' she thought. 'What prize...?' At least, she thought, it was over now, and she would be allowed to go in all of her humiliation, hopefully being able to some time forget it all and not having to remember it any more.