Vanessa's Story

Story Info
Kidnapping begins a wild adventure.
14.4k words
4.32
136.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers

Sitting on the edge of my hospital bed I looked in the mirror, tears streaming down my face. My shoulders were hunched forward and shaking with my quiet sobs, how could this happen to me he told me I would be safe. Looking back at me in the mirror was a woman I hardly knew, my hair was sleep tousled but along my hair line I could see the stitches, my stunning blue eyes were black, red and blue, and almost swollen shut, I had bruises all over my face of various shades of blue, and my lips were split and swollen still little spots of caked blood on them, I was a mess. I threw the mirror across the room and drew my legs up and lay in the fetal position, as I thought about what had already happened and what would happen next...

I was sitting at the bar in my hotel. I was on vacation to celebrate my divorce. I was still very young after all and I wasn't about to let my past get me down. I was watching some of the guys in the bar; most of them though were too old for my taste. I looked at my watch, it was just about dinnertime so I decided to get up and leave for one of the local restaurants; I grabbed my purse and started to leave. As I was leaving I could feel someone watching me, I paused and looked around and noticed a man sitting in the corner. He raised his drink to me, and I gave him a slight smile, and for a few seconds debated whether or not I should go over but I decided to go get something to eat so I turned and left. The guy was actually quite handsome, dark wavy hair, chiseled features from what I could tell in the shadows. I was here to enjoy Monaco and myself, I thought as I left that there are many handsome men to meet here. I walked down the street to a pretty little restaurant, I had leisurely eaten al fresco enjoying the warm breeze and trying to decide what I would do next. I had decided to go for a walk along the beach then head back to my hotel room.

The sand was warm against my feet and the sun warm against my face. The sound of the waves was hypnotic; I sat on the beach watching how the waves hit the beach. I didn't even realize that the same man from the bar was now standing beside me.

I had jumped when he put his hand on my shoulder, " I'm sorry to have startled you," he said.

Looking up at him I replied, "That's ok, what is it that I can do for you?"

His grin had widened and he had this spark in his brilliant green eyes "Ahh there is much you could do for me but right now I would like to introduce myself, my name is Derek Sinclair. I noticed you in the bar back at the hotel; I didn't think I was going to run into you again. It would seem that fate has intervened."

How charming I thought this guy seems to good to be true he's great looking polite, charming, and sounded educated.

"Yes, I remember it seems that it has, my name is Vanessa."

Taking a chance I invited him to sit with me to watch the sunset, " Would you like to join me watch the sun set?"

For one quick moment I had felt like a little schoolgirl on her first date, until he sat down beside me I had held my breath. We had chatted about ourselves, and we only got up to leave when the sun had set and the last of the brilliant colours had left the sky. We had walked back to the hotel still talking, when we had got into the elevator he turned to me, and took my face between his hands and placed a slow soft kiss on my lips. His mouth moved against mine his tongue slipping between my lips and explored my mouth. We got off on his floor and he led me to his room with not a word said between us.

When we entered his room he led me to the middle of the living room and whispered in my ear "take your clothes off."

I felt self-conscious suddenly, I started with my blouse slowly undoing each button, and as I did he walked around me, I could feel his eyes travelling over every inch of my body. I was becoming extremely turned on by this, when I finished unbuttoning my shirt I let it slowly slip off my shoulders and down to the floor, I then undid my bra and as I did so I thrust my breasts forward, my bra then fell to the floor. Then next my skirt, my stalkings rolling each one down my leg, finally my panties, I felt so open as I bent down pulling them off. I crossed my hands in front of me covering my breasts, I noticed that he was still dressed as he stood in front of me but I noticed the bulge in his pants.

He took one step forward and then gently tapped my hands away, he told me "You do not cover yourself in my presence."

I brought my hands down and clasped them behind my back; I had no idea what I should do with them they felt awkward no matter where they were. The tone of his voice was firm, I don't know why I felt excited by this, normally I would have up and left no one tells me what or how to do anything. He reached out and ran a hand over a breast feeling the weight and texture of it in his hand. He squeezed it and caressed it brushing his thumb over my nipple making it hard. He transferred his attention to the other one, the whole time he looked into my eyes watching for my reaction.

My breathing had become rapid, I had started to raise my hands to his powerful chest but he said "no keep them at your side and keep your eyes on mine."

I had to touch him push my body against his, feel his lips against mine. His hand slid down over my firm belly to between my legs, he gently caressed the folds of my mound then brought a finger to his lips and sucked it.

He murmured, " Very nice."

All the time my eyes were glued to his. His eyes watched mine intently searching for something, very little emotion showed in them, and that made me even more excited, and nervous.

He then said, " Undress me" in his powerful voice.

I reached up and undid his shirt; I pushed it off his shoulders mesmerized by the feel of his skin beneath my hands. I let his shirt fall to the floor then undid his belt and pants; I slid down to my knees and pulled his pants down. When my face became level with his manhood, still trapped in his boxers, I gasped he was so big. I wanted to see it, to touch so badly, I hooked my thumbs in the waistband, and slowly pulled it over the bulge, releasing his stiff cock.

I quickly pulled his pants and underwear over his feet, I started to run my hands over him, he grabbed them and said, "Not yet."

I stood facing him, he brought a hand up and caressed my cheek running a finger over my lips, and by this time I was aching for him so bad. He slipped his thumb between my lips and I sucked it hungrily just like I wanted to do to his cock. As I sucked his thumb he was gently guiding me back to the large bed, as we reached it he pulled his thumb from my mouth and I fell back onto it. No sooner had I fell back that he had climbed on top of me and had my hands secured above my head with just one of his. He bent forward and gently kissed my mouth, his lips felt so good against mine, his other hand began to roam over my body. Every one of my nerves was wound tight they seemed to jump wherever his hand touched me. He explored my curves as well as my mouth with his tongue and hand, his other hand continuing its hold on my wrists. His lips started to run down my neck, I tilted my head back, gasping, as his mouth felt so hot against my skin, his lips trailed along my collarbone. His other hand had slipped under my lower back and was softly stroking my sensitive spot along the small of my back causing me to moan; I now felt his tongue caressing my flesh, I thrust my breasts upwards encouraging him where to go next. He made his way down between my breasts avoiding my nipples, his hand slowly began to let go of my wrists but I still didn't move my hands.

His lips moved lower and lower, as he reached my pussy he stopped and looked up at me and said, "It looks so beautiful, shaved bare like that."

Then continued to place gentle kisses all around my slit and down my inner thighs. My arms are stretched out above me, my hands gripping the sheets. With one lick over my pussy he moved back up on top of me his mouth covering mine, he gently pushed the tip of his cock inside of me, and started to slowly slip it all inside my tight hole. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck pressing my body into his. The feeling of him filling me with his great cock, the feel of our bodies so close, the way it feels when he kisses me, brings me to an earth shattering orgasm. As we lay in each other's arms I moan softly in his ear, his fingertips grazing my skin. We awoke the next morning still in each other's arms, we ordered room service and had a leisurely breakfast in bed.

For the remaining two weeks of my vacation I spent with him. We made love continuously, explored Monaco's nightlife, and learned more about each other. On the final night of my trip Derek asked me to stay, he begged for even one more night.

I told him " I can't I have to get back to my job, there is no way around it."

He resigned and then said "Our last night then."

He handed me a glass of wine. Not long after I drank it I began to feel dizzy, he had me sit down, I started to feel tired and that was the last thing that I remembered.

When I awoke I was in an unfamiliar bedroom, I panicked and called out "Derek, Derek are you here?"

I tried to stand but I stumbled still feeling woozy, suddenly the door to the room opened and a little old lady came in with a tray of food, She clucked her tongue and told me, " Lay back down dear reserve your strength for tonight."

A hundred questions swarmed through my mind but the main one was, " Where is Derek I need to see him."

She looked at me and said, " You will dear later tonight, eat and get more sleep. I will be back to help you get dressed later."

She turned and left as quickly as she came in. I then heard the lock on the door latch, why is he keeping me locked in this room? To nervous to eat and still feeling groggy, I laid back down on the soft pillow, surprisingly I fell back asleep, the only question going through my mind was, what did she mean I'll need my energy for tonight.

When I awoke this time I felt refreshed, once I stretched and sat up I realized that I wasn't in my hotel and what I thought to be a dream wasn't. I looked around the room; it was a soft creamy colour with a large window that was layered with a sheer white material for a curtain. The room was sparsely furnished, there was a dressing table in one corner and a dresser in the other, in the middle of the room was the large four-poster bed. There was nothing plain about the furnishings it was all very elegant. I stood and went over to the window, there was a gentle breeze coming through the window, the view was of the ocean, and a beautiful garden. As I was looking out of the window I heard the door unlock.

The little old lady had returned, she yet again was clucking her tongue at me saying, " You didn't eat love, you have to eat to keep up your strength and to help keep your figure."

A shocked look crossed my face, she chuckled " All right dear lets get you cleaned and prepared for tonight."

She disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the shower running, she came back out and said, " All you will need is already in the shower and I will choose your scent for the evening and a selection of dresses."

Before I went into the bathroom I asked, " What is going on tonight? Why am I locked in this room?"

" Ah my dear he will explain everything soon enough, I can not say anything." She replied over her shoulder.

Slowly I walked into the shower, the water enveloped me like a warm blanket. I could hear her opening and closing drawers and moving about the room. I washed myself in a stunned silence. My heart was beating so hard it felt like it would beat out of my chest. I noticed I was shaking, the realization hit me hard, he had kidnapped me. Tears started to pour down my cheeks, I felt a panic starting to build, I turned the shower off and stepped out and grabbed a towel. I left the bathroom, she was waiting for me in a chair, she seemed so kind and gentle, did she know what he had done?

She looked up at me with her kind eyes she asked " Did you use the oil on the counter?"

"No " I barely managed to get out before I broke down and cried.

She came over and held me telling me, "It's not so bad love, he will never let you want for anything. He is a very kind man, the other women love it here, but I have said too much. Lets dry your eyes and get you ready."

Looking more closely she seemed to be about 50, not as old as I thought she was her hair was still black not a speck of grey. Her face had very few lines on it except for the laugh lines around her mouth and the crow's feet at the corners of her eyes. She helped me up off the floor and led me over to the vanity and went to he bathroom and got the oil. As she was gone I sat there stunned, other women, I thought, there are other women here. My head was ringing and my stomach was churning now. She had come back and poured some oil into her hand, it had smelled of lilacs, and she started to rub the oil into my skin.

" Normally you would do this yourself, but part of my job is to show you what he expects you to look like and how to act. You will be doing this yourself in a few days."

When she was done she started to sort through the make up on the vanity, and choose light pinks and purples as a pallet to work with.

" These will be the colours that you will use, and I believe that this scent will suit you perfectly."

The perfume was a delicate scent of spring flowers. I sat through her ministrations in silence, not really listening to her. She was now brushing out my long dark brown hair; she kept saying how beautiful it was as she twisted it up into a French twist, letting a few strands surround my face

" Now he wants your hair up every time you go for dinner, never wear it down." I heard her say faintly.

"There, all done now lets choose a dress."

She went over to the bed and spread out on it was five of the most stunning dresses that I had ever seen. They were all made of high quality silk and were different shades of pink.

"I think pink will be a beautiful colour on you, brings out your delicate features."

I fingered the fabric, I noticed that they were different lengths; I instantly went to the two longer ones.

"Yes, I think one of those would be perfect, I myself would choose the one with the spaghetti straps."

I held up both dresses, both were equally beautiful, one was a plain silk with short sleeves and a very low cut v front with slits up the sides to mid thigh. The other one had spaghetti straps, and the front was a little more modest, at least it would cover my breasts, it also had slits up both sides to mid thigh. I choose the later one thinking that if I dressed faster that I could see him sooner.

I stepped out of the changing room and admired myself in the mirror; satisfied I turned to her and asked her " May please speak to him now?"

" I'll go tell him you are ready, he will send for you when he is ready to see you." She tells me and with that she left locking the door behind her.

Nervously I pace the floor of my room her words ringing in my mind, 'the other women love it here' why does he have other women here?

The sound of the door being unlocked pulls me from my thoughts, a large dark burly man entered telling me " Follow me, master will see you now."

I clench my hands at my sides suddenly nervous, we come to a door and he knocked, I hear his voice on the other side telling us to enter. The man opened the door and waited until I entered then he shut the door behind me. I look around the richly decorated room, the walls are painted a royal red and gold accents everywhere in the room, his desk a dark mahogany kept very neat. I spot him standing by the window wearing a tuxedo looking extremely handsome, I almost forgot what he had done to me.

I closed my eyes and focus on my many questions, " Sit down dear, I have a lot to explain to you in a very short period of time. It would seem that I gave you a little to much of the drug and you slept longer than I expected."

As I sit down he began telling me what is to happen to me here. " I have brought you here because you entertained me very well and I saw potential in you. Let me explain what it is that I provide here. I offer various entertainment for a select group of business people. I guess you could say that I run a high-class brothel, they have dinner with the women, I make sure that there are two women for every man. They can chat with them, flirt with them what ever but the woman must always be receptive to these advances and always make the gentleman feel comfortable and at home. Once the dinner is over the gentleman is given the opportunity to choose the woman he wants and then well I think you get the picture. I of course don't expect you to be at dinner every night, you will be given sufficient notice of when you are supposed to attend."

I sat in stunned silence, he actually expected me to do this willingly, I tried to talk but I couldn't get any words out.

" I expect you to behave like a proper lady, since this will be your coming out night, if you cause any problems at all you will be punished."

I sat there unable to speak trembling from shock, his words rang in my ears, and tears fell down my cheeks.

He knelt down in front of me and took a handkerchief and dabbed at my eyes " shhhh my dear, I promise no harm will ever come to you, I make sure the women here are well protected. You will have your own guard always outside your door, all you have to do is press a button on the underside of the nightstand table and he will be there. The only times you do that though is when things start getting to rough as to the point where the man will leave marks on you."

He stood telling me, " Now go and freshen up quickly and get down to the dinning room so you can meet some of the other women."

He helped me up, and I turned and left in silence, what could I say I was trapped here.

I was led into the dinning room, Derek was already there, he came over to me and led me to groups of people and introduced me to them. The women would look me up and down judging what kind of competition I would be and the men would eye me hungrily like a piece of meat. Everything was a blur; I couldn't even remember a single name he told me. It was hard for me to smile when someone came up and complimented him on his latest 'addition'.

Afterwards I whispered to him, "I really need some air"

He nodded and led me on to the veranda. I leaned against the railing gratefully he came up behind me and kept his voice low, "You are doing fine, you won't have to be with anyone tonight, they know that you are mine for the evening."

He handed me a drink, with trembling hands I took it, " Thank you" was the only thing I could say to him.

I turned and looked out to the ocean it really was a beautiful night, I took a few deep breaths trying to calm down my hands felt cold and clammy from my nerves.

He came up behind me, pressing himself against me whispering in my ear, " I don't think you understand, I mean you are mine for the evening."

He brought a hand around and began fondling my breast gently. The feel of him touching me like that made me suck in my breath slowly, for a brief second I had forgotten everything.

Chuckling he said, "It won't take long for you to get into it, you just have to dig deep into those fantasies of yours. I know they are there, you told me about them though you probably wont remember you were pretty drunk that night."

I was about to say something but someone had interrupted us telling us that it was time for dinner. He was right I couldn't remember what I told him at all about them. Derek made sure that the liquor kept flowing especially my way, after a few drinks I had relaxed somewhat. I had relaxed enough that I had joined the conversation at our end of the table; there was about thirty-six people there that night he told me that this was a full house.

nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers