Vanessa's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers

After dessert he stood, " I would like to get every bodies attention, I would like to take this time to introduce you to Vanessa."

He took my hand and directed me to stand; I looked out over the table and smiled weakly. " Come lets go to the study." Derek led the way through a doorway off the dining room into a large but cozy room.

Most of the women now draped themselves over the men giggling, chatting, and shamelessly flirting with them. Derek and I sat with a man who Derek had been talking to through out dinner; they had picked up their conversation where they had left off. His name was Jack he was quite handsome, he was about 65, his hair was silver grey and he had kind green eyes, I was actually warming up to this man. Through out the conversation the man seemed to be watching another man across the room, when Derek asked him how his son was doing and if he was showing an interest in running the family business he gave a nod in his direction. As they talked I glanced around the room, the soft yellow of the walls seemed to have absorbed the days sunlight, the room glowed a beautiful soft yellow light. There were intricate sculptures in the recesses along the wall every two feet. When I looked more carefully I noticed they were all erotic in some way, how fitting. My eyes though were always drawn to the young man at the opposite end of the room. He had three women, one on either side of him, and the other standing behind him. The two women on his side were lighting a cigar for him, one was holding it to his mouth while the other lighted it while the third was rubbing his shoulders and kissing his neck.

I don't know what it was about him that attracted me to him, he seemed to be quite cocky, and arrogant. He caught me staring, he gave me a lop sided grin and a wink. Feeling myself blushing I returned my attention back to the conversation noticing that they were no longer talking but looking between him and me.

This made my face burn even more, Jack said, "My dear I get the feeling you could be the one to tame my son. In business world I am known for my intuitions, I haven't been wrong yet." He sighed and took a long swallow of his drink. " I know my son and he is getting bored with those kind of women."

As he said this he nodded in the mans direction. I sat there thinking 'yeah right, could have fooled me old man. He certainly seems to be enjoying himself tonight.' I just smiled at Jack. Derek chuckled and said, " Well dear friend we will take our leave now, please enjoy the rest of the evening."

We rose and Jack said, "You know I will."

We made our way across the room; Derek stopped and talked to this person and that person. As we crossed the room I could feel the sexual energy rising in it and that the crowd was thinning out. My heart leapt into my throat, I knew what they were going off to do and what was now expected of me.

Derek stopped and began chatting with Jacks son; the women eyed me severely making me feel unwanted. " Vanessa this is Jared, Jacks son."

I smiled briefly feeling uncomfortable, " How lucky I am tonight to meet this stunning creature." Said Jared.

He took my hand and kissed it. As his lips brushed against my skin a shiver went through me.

" Derek you must let me have time with her."

Derek smiled and said, " You know what to do Jared."

Derek took me from the room he was beaming, he led me to his room not saying a word; I kept thinking about Jared and fuming inside over my reaction to him. I actually couldn't wait to get together with Jared.

We entered Derek's room "Come sit here, make yourself comfortable." Said Derek.

He disappeared into an adjoining room. He returned shortly wearing just his shirt, which was untucked and unbuttoned to his navel and his pants. My mind was still cloudy from drinking so much, the evening was a blur, it was too much I broke down and started to cry. He knelt down in front of me his face was close to mine, he held my face in his hands brushing my tears away with his thumbs. When he was like this he was hard to hate. I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me down into his arms.

He kept whispering in my ear " Shh, Nessa everything will be ok, I promise." Over and over again.

I hadn't been called Nessa in ages, my dad called me that when I was crying in his arms too when I was little, it made me feel safe then and even now as Derek said it. He let my hair down letting it fall through his fingers, stroking it. I felt my desire growing for him again as I sat there feeling his body warm and hard against mine. Sobbing gently now he pulled my head back looking into my eyes he kissed me softly. It was so easy for me to lose myself in the kiss, the way his lips felt, and the way they moved over mine, his tongue caressing my mouth.

Gathering my senses I pushed away from him my anger resurfacing again " You actually expect me just to accept this," I yelled as I struggled to stand, " I can't, I wont, I'm not a whore."

Derek stood up grabbing my arm firmly and pulled me to him crushing me to his chest, he whispered to me, " Yes you will do this, you will do this for me. I saw the way you looked at the women in that room, you had envy in your eyes. You want men to fawn over you, to want you, to desire you like that."

I struggled to get out of his grip, but he just held me tighter, " Admit it Vanessa tonight excited you."

I couldn't speak; afraid that I would start crying again, I rested my forehead on his chest breathing his scent shaking my head no.

Derek laughed softly, " That doesn't sound very convincing Vanessa. I promise you will enjoy yourself; it will be a very pleasurable experience, you know it will be."

Now stroking my hair loosening his grip around me, "Besides I have decided to give you a special assignment, you will be Jared's woman. I have a feeling that he'll be making an appointment to see you right away and after that he'll be hooked. Of course I'll still need you at dinner but you will only see who I want you to, special clients."

I began to tremble at the way he was talking, I was partially excited yet scared, but I wasn't about to admit my excitement to him. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as he ran his hands over my back. He unzipped my dress; I felt his fingers trace over my spine.

He stepped back, my dress fell around my feet, " You are so beautiful Vanessa."

I couldn't look in his eyes so I just stared at his lips, soaking in his powerful mouth and jaw line, then my eyes wandered down. I was fascinated by the way the soft light shadowed his muscles, the way they moved under his skin. I craved him at that very moment; I needed to feel him on me, moving inside of me.

I undid the last few buttons on his shirt then reached up and pushed the shirt off, I went to undo is pants but he grabbed my wrist and said, " Not so fast."

He then picked me up and carried me to the bed and laid me down on it. As he stood at the side of the bed looking down at me he took off his pants. All the memories of him, us, at the hotel came flooding back to me; I wanted him to devour me. He slid up beside me and took my mouth, his tongue roamed deep inside my mouth, and his hands covered my body feeling so warm as if they were stroking my very centre. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed myself to him, he held me tight as he entered me swiftly. He moved slowly yet powerfully, I moaned with each stroke going deeper each time. His lips were all over my neck kissing, sucking, and nipping at me. I moved my hips with each of his strokes, letting him go as deep as he could. He masterfully brought us to our orgasms at the same time. Afterwards I laid there in his arms hating him for what he does to me, but I really didn't want this to end, I was too afraid of what would happen tomorrow.

When I awoke in the morning he was already dressed sitting at a small table, reading a paper he looked around the edge as I sat up, " Good morning sunshine." he said grinning. I smiled weakly back at him, " So, umm, what, ahh, happens now? "

I said, as I looked down at my feet, not sure what I should do. What I had hoped for is that he would be gone when I got up then I could avoid him for as long as I could.

He answered, " Well love I would suggest you have a warm shower it'll make you feel better, then come have some breakfast with me."

As I stood I wrapped the sheet around me and went to the bathroom, just as I was about to shut the door from behind the paper he said, " Vanessa your modesty is refreshing, don't lose it you can use it to your advantage."

I wanted to say something but I couldn't, I just glared at him and slammed the door. I showered quickly so I could get away from him faster; as I showered I swore I wouldn't let him get to me again. As I stepped out and dried off I decided to use the towel instead this time, I opened the door and gasped he was standing there holding a robe out to me.

" You scared me." I said as I grabbed the robe from him.

I was about to put it on first then take off the towel, his comment echoed in my head. Defiantly I pulled the towel off first tossing it to the ground then put the robe on. He chuckled as he led me to the balcony where breakfast was waiting for us.

He pulled out my chair for me then he sat down. " Today I would suggest taking it easy relax, wander around the complex, get used to your surroundings." Derek said nonchalantly as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

Keeping my eyes focused on the table as I asked, " What about my family, my friends?"

He took a deep breath, " Yes, I should have guessed you would have asked, well you know you have no family, and as for your friends and co-workers you'll have vanished into thin air."

I was seething by now, I knew he must have checked into my past and such, but it still shocked me that he knew such personal information about me.

I wanted to reach across the table and claw his eyes out but I said through clenched teeth looking him in the eye now, " I see so no loose ends."

Derek grabbed one of my hands between both of his; " Your eyes look even more lovely when you're angry."

As he bent over to kiss it I grabbed my glass of juice and threw it at him.

As he let go of my hand I stood and started for the door, I stopped and turned and looked at him, " What makes you think I'll do this willingly?" I yelled.

Within three steps he was in front of me, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the door opening it, he continued to drag me down the hall to the end silently. He pushed me through the door, " You want to know why? This is why." He yelled pointing towards a window.

Stunned I rubbed my wrist where he had been gripping me I stumbled towards the window. I gasp at what I see, there was a woman tied to a large wooden X. She had welts and cuts all over her body she was slumped over. She looked as if she had been there for a few days. I backed away from the window looking from him to the window, I faltered to the door but he stood in my way.

"There's more Vanessa, she'll no longer be under the protection of this house, she will pay her debt back to me by working on the streets in Monaco." He said his voice hard, his eyes cold as steel. "So you see it will be in your best interest to please me and especially your clients."

He stepped to the side to let me pass, I moved as fast as I could down the hall in a daze. I don't know how but I found my room, I shut the door and laid down on my bed. My head pounded, I so desperately needed to wipe out the image of that woman from my mind. I dressed quickly in a light yellow long wrap around skirt and a light yellow halter-top. I found the closest door that led outside and followed a path that led to a secluded pond. I laid down on the ground in the shade of a tree feeling the heat of the sun on my skin. I listened to the birds and the trickle of water from the stream emptying into the pond. I gratefully lost myself in the smell of the air and the scent of the grass beneath me.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I was awoken by a man kneeling over me, I rubbed my eyes as he said, " I'm to give you this," he handed me a note and then left. The note was sealed with was with a 'S' pressed into it. I broke the seal my hand shaking as I did, I opened it and read it:

You will meet with Jared tomorrow at noon. We will meet and talk about this after lunch.

I took a deep breath deciding that I would play along until I could find a way out, besides I've had to deal with bad sex with my ex-husband all the time I can still fake it pretty good. I had a feeling though that with Jared I wasn't going to have to fake anything, just thinking of him made me hot. For the rest of the day I wandered around the complex taking time after lunch to go see Derek. I walked into Derek's office with my head held high my face closed to him.

" Well Vanessa I see you've calmed down from this morning." He said looking at me from across his desk.

A look of pure hatred flashed through my eyes but I controlled myself as he continued to explain the details of tomorrow afternoon. I walked over to the window as he explained I was expected to meet him for a picnic and then for whatever may follow afterwards. He said most of the details were up to me he would just be sure the picnic was set up.

Derek continued, "I am sorry about this morning, but you pushed me to far."

He rose from behind his desk and walked over and stood behind me and laid his hands on my shoulders. I shrugged them off but he was being persistent.

He moved his hands to my arms holding them firmly at my sides, kissing my neck whispering, " I didn't want to show you that, I know you would ever do anything to upset me, to cross me."

Clenching my fists at my sides silently fuming I replied, " You're wrong I wouldn't do anything to upset my 'guests'. When it comes to you I'll show you proper respect when people are around but if we are ever alone I wouldn't expect much."

Derek spun me around his grip tightening on my arms "I am not finished with you yet if I have to I'll force you," leaning closer to my ear, "you belong to me."

Kissing my neck he muttered "But I have appointments to keep," He stood back and moved back to his desk, "later tonight perhaps."

I hated how he made me feel, he made my blood boil with passion and anger. Later that evening I paced my room hoping that he wouldn't call for me. I tried to sleep but I just tossed and turned anxious about tomorrow. I was beginning to feel caged I needed air; I went and opened the window wide and sat down in front of it with a blanket. The breeze felt cool brushing across my face. I drifted off to sleep at some point because I was startled awake by the old woman again.

"It's time to get you ready my dear."

Rubbing my eyes I glanced at the clock realizing I slept most of the morning away and I had very little time to get ready. I slid out of the chair stretching and muttering about having a shower. I had a quick one and when I emerged she had dresses to choose from set out and was waiting for me by the vanity. I choose a plain knee length lavender sundress with thin straps. I decided not to wear anything but a white sheer bra underneath. When I stood in front of the mirror I noticed that a person could see right through it in the right light. I sat patiently as she loosely piled my hair on my head, then I applied my make-up myself and the final touch perfume oil in all the strategic places between my breasts, behind my ears, along the inside of my thighs and behind my knees. She took one last look at me and told me that I looked perfect and sent me on my way. I walked into the main garden and saw Jared sitting there waiting for me. He looked much different than the night before, he had a boyish innocence about him today. I was too nervous to approach him; I was grateful that he spotted me and approached me.

He smiled down at me, "Just as beautiful as I remember."

I smiled looking down at the ground feeling a little embarrassed, he gently took my chin and turned my face so I was looking into his eyes. His eyes were a deep green, his hair was blonde and short. He kissed my cheek, I felt my body responding to this man already. The breeze blew a lock of his hair into his eyes I reached up and brushed it aside. I felt like a schoolgirl on her first date. I took his hand and he led us up a path to a gate. The fence and gate were tall enough so that you couldn't see inside. The top part of the fence was a trellis that was covered in vines, it looked quite charming. Jared pushed the gate open and let me inside first. I was stunned, it was a beautiful private flower garden. There were blooms everywhere spilling from urns and baskets. Overflowing from the flowerbeds, the trees and bushes were covered in blossoms. In the middle of it all was the picnic spread out. He came up and stood behind me placing his hands on my shoulders gently pressing me forward. I moved to the blanket and sat down my legs stretched to the side. I tilted my head back letting the sun bathe my face taking a deep breath of the sweet air trying to compose myself for what I had to do. The thought that this isn't a real date this man paid for my time because I am a whore crept into my head.

I fought back the tears, turned and smiled at him " Would you like something to drink Jared? "

I asked as I poured myself a glass of white wine. All he did was nod and grin holding his glass up; he was watching me, looking at me actually looking into me. I felt naked like I had been stripped down; I was an open book for him to read. I took a long sip from my glass unsure what to do, to say. Jared reached up and caressed my cheek, right just get down to business. I leaned forward and kissed him, his hand moving to the back of my neck caressing it. I felt shivers run down my spine and radiate through out the rest of my body. I pulled back from shock I looked over the food set out and grab the dish of strawberries putting some space between us. I picked a small berry and before I could bring my hand up he took my hand and brought it to his mouth. He looked into my eyes and took the whole berry in his mouth. Keeping his piercing gaze on me he reached for the sushi, he dipped it in the wasabi and brought it to my mouth. After taking a bite I feel the burning in my mouth, I reach for the glass of wine gulping it down.

He chuckled playfully as he watched me drink, I looked over my glass smirking, " You could have warned me."

I dip my finger in the dish of whipped cream; I pull my finger out with a large glob on it. I pretend I am bringing it to his mouth but quickly move my finger up and ran the whipped cream down his forehead over his nose. We were laughing now the uncomfortable feeling was gone, we continued smearing food, sauces, and creams over each other laughing until we were out of breath.

We cleaned each other the best we could with the napkins, afterwards we relaxed against the tree and he asked me, "Tell me about yourself."

I proceeded to tell him my life story, about my seemingly perfect childhood up until my parents were killed in a crash, how I went to law school and became a corporate lawyer but after that point I became vague, I wasn't sure what to tell him about coming here. I asked him the same question, he told me about his adventures he had when he was younger, and traveling the world, his various business ventures he tackled on his own, how now he was ready to settle down help out with the family business, marry have a family.

He looked at his watch saying, " Speaking of which I have to get back, I have a family dinner tonight and I promised my father I'd be there on time."

Grinning he kissed my cheek, "Please walk back with me."

nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers