Vanessa's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, and took his hand; we walked back to the house in silence. Once back he said, "I hope we can spend more time together I really enjoyed today."

Smiling I answered, "So do I, it was fun."

With that he gave me a light kiss on my mouth and left. I walked back to my room thinking about how different he was from the first night. He was like a totally different man, I was thinking of asking if he had a twin brother.

I walked back to my room lost in my thoughts when I heard my name being called, " VANESSA" I looked up, I noticed that I had walked passed my room, I turned and Derek was standing in the doorway.

" I was beginning to wonder where you were, my lord woman what happened to you? Jared had better have left happy." I looked down at myself, I was still covered in food, I walked back to my room a huge smile plastered on my face.

I wanted to hurt him so bad but I brushed passed him as I entered my room saying, " I heard no complaints when he left."

I went into the bathroom and slammed the door. Undressing I pushed thoughts of Derek from my mind with thoughts of Jared. I just had a quick shower, I grabbed my robe fully expecting Derek to be gone but he startled me when I saw him sitting in the chair waiting for me.

His voice stern, "I'll need you tonight, a few special clients are coming for an intimate dinner. I've set out what you are to wear be ready within the hour."

He left, I glanced at the bed there was a short oriental style red dress with short sleeves and red stilettos set out. I prepared myself and dressed, as I walked out my door the man standing there led me to a smaller dining room, a much more intimate room. As I walked in I took stock of who was there. There were three other women, Derek, and three other men, the men were all in there forties, they sounded Russian but I couldn't be sure. What kind of a dinner was this, why were there so few women here I started to panic but I wasn't about to let Derek see that.

I smiled as he walked over to me, a look in his eyes telling me he wasn't happy he whispered, " What took you so long we've been waiting for you."

As he took my hand leading me to the group of three men. Before I could say anything we had reached the gentlemen. I had really started to panic now, my hands were sweating, he actually wanted me to 'entertain' tonight. We were led to the dinner table; the men were talking about their travels. I was seated beside Derek, so now I had hope that by my being late I wasn't going to have to do anything tonight. The man beside me was loud and obnoxious in fact they all were.

I clung to that hope desperately now as dinner was over, one pair had already left and it looked like another was about to leave.

Derek stood and said, " Well men, I will leave you to your dessert."

He started to leave; I sat there swallowing hard the wine that was in my mouth. He quietly said, "Vanessa, come." Like it was an afterthought. I stood my legs were shaky as I walked over to him glaring, once I was close enough I said, "Bastard you meant to do that."

He didn't say anything back to me as he led me back to my room. He pushed me in through the door first and slammed it behind him; he had a hungry look in his eyes, a look that I have never seen before. My heart leapt into my throat, I was frozen, I couldn't move from where I was standing.

He growled at me, "Take your clothes off. Slowly."

I knew by the sound in his voice that I didn't want to make him angrier. I reached back and slowly undid the zipper then letting my dress fall to the floor around my feet. He stood there with an evil grin on his face; I continued to take off my bra, stockings, and panties off.

I stood there before him naked now, challenging him with my eyes, I asked him, " Why can't you leave me alone?"

He answered me simply, "Because, I haven't had my fill yet."

I begin to walk over to the bed hoping that he would have his fill tonight. " I don't remember telling you to move."

I looked up, I felt as if I had my hand slapped for being in the cookie jar. Derek walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, "Sit in the chair." he demanded.

I went to the chair and sat down perched on the edge, I wasn't sure how I should act or feel. He said, " You are going to perform a show for me, you are going to get yourself off."

Shocked by his request I reply, " I can't do that while you watch!"

He leaned over so he was close to my face and quietly said, "You can and you will, now get started I don't have all night."

I sat back in the chair more to get further away from him, then spread my legs. I took a finger and licked it then rubbed it along my outer lips. I let my eyes slide shut but he bellowed, " OPEN THEM NOW."

I opened my eyes wide, shocked by the tone of his voice. " You will learn to excite yourself without shutting your eyes, without imagining someone else. None of the men that come here want to be with a woman who doesn't want to be with them. Do you get it yet; the act itself has to excite you. Find something in that situation that excites you not only here but during dinner as well. You must always look like you desire them."

I sat there with my mouth gaping open in shock realizing he was training me. In that I found excitement, enough excitement to carry on.

"Look in my eyes I want to see what you are feeling."

I began rubbing my clit; I draped one leg over the chair leg so I was spread wider. With my other hand I pulled up on the flesh just above my clit pulling the hood of my clit back allowing my finger to move over it easier, to get to the right spot. I let a finger tease my sopping cunt looking in his eyes I could see his desire growing, I wanted him to want me, I needed him to want me. I grinned at the thought of him wanting me so bad, I started to taunt him moving my hips around more, moaning louder, looking in his eyes. My body started to tense up with my orgasm, I rubbed my clit frantically, dragging it out.

As I was coming down he stood and removed his pants, I licked my lips still stroking my pussy. " Come here." Was all that he said, as I approached him he lay back on the bed.

He didn't have to say anything else I knew what he wanted; I climbed on top of him and began coating his engorged manhood with my wetness. I wanted to tease him, make him suffer, make him want me. I hated, despised this man but yet I still enjoyed feeling him fuck me. I looked in his eyes, watched his face as I continued to rub my swollen pussy lips over him, his hands gripped my waist firmly.

He pulled me down on his cock as he thrust up into me; I drew my breath in sharply as I felt his dick slam into my cervix. "That's right Vanessa watch my face, look in my eyes."

My fingers dug into his chest as I slowly dragged my pussy up his shaft. "No Vanessa I want it faster, harder."

With that he flipped me over onto my back and pulled my legs up around his shoulders and started to slam into me. I moaned and cried out clawed at his thighs, he was fucking me with animal like lust his eyes were wild. He continued to pound into me with no forgiveness, I thought he would never finish my cunt was becoming raw. His fingers were biting into the tender flesh of my breasts, he was growling and grunting, finally he shoved it as deep as he could inside of me and spilled his seed. When he was done he got up and left without saying a word; I knew I should have felt something but I didn't. My cunt was raw and I was exhausted I just curled up and went to sleep.

For the next couple of weeks Jared had gratefully spent the day with me, though we never did anything but talk, Derek had left me alone during this time. It was nice to have someone to talk to but this day would be different for us. I waited for him in a private room, I couldn't wait I wanted him bad, I was wearing very little I was going to get him in bed today. I was tired of dreaming of us at night my body was aching for him. I was in a cream silk chemise when he walked in; I was seated in a chair facing the door with my legs crossed. The look on his face was priceless, I wanted to eat him up right there but I restrained myself. I stood and slowly walked over to him and shut the door; I removed his sport coat and led him out to the balcony. On the balcony was a lounge chair and a small table with a plate of fruit on it. I led him to the chair before he had a chance to recover from the shock and had him lay back on the chair.

I lie beside him and choose a small bunch of grapes, I dangled them just out of his reach, and whispered against his lips, "I want you today."

His only response was to kiss me and hold me close. I brought the grapes to his mouth watching as he bit them off the vine. I put them down and choose a piece of mango. I brought it to his lips running it all around letting the juice coat them then I slowly fed it to him. As he swallowed the last of it I ran my tongue along his throat up to his lips sucking the juices off. I undid his shirt then picked an orange wedge I proceeded to squeeze the juice from it onto his chest. I sucked and licked the juice off his chest I could feel him grow hard as I brought my mouth back up to his he was holding a grape between his teeth.

I bit off half of it whispering, " I can't wait, I need you now."

He undid his pants and pulled out his cock, I ran a hand tentatively up the shaft feeling its velvety hardness. Gripping his cock firmly I straddled him and guided it inside of me. It was sweet heaven to feel him stretch me, to fill me. I slowly lifted my chemise over my head exposing my breasts letting him touch them. His fingers felt so good exploring me the way he was, he grabbed my waist and lifted me off of him, he stood and had me lay back. He grabbed a couple of strawberries and started to lightly lick at the folds of my pussy. As he did he started to rub the strawberry along my hole I gasped at the rough feeling of it, it made me moan softly. I was becoming breathless as he continued to tease my pussy with his tongue and the strawberry. My pussy was dripping now, he was running the strawberry over my clit along my folds, he finally dipped it inside me covering it with my wetness. Jared then brought it up to his mouth looked into my eyes and ate it, he then did the same thing with the second one but this time he brought it to my mouth I bit into it tasting the sweetness of the berry and the tartness of my cunt at the same time. He grinned at me then plunged his cock deep into me, I groaned and wrapped my legs around him pulling him deeper into me. My head arched back, his mouth on my throat, he moved slowly inside of me. The feeling was exquisite his mouth moved down to my breasts licking sucking teasing them moving from one to the other then back again. I couldn't get enough of him; I wanted more, I wanted him deeper. My fingers were running along the back of his neck tickling the nape. I pressed my hips towards his on the brink of orgasm, his fingers dug into my ass as he came closer. The sweat was dripping off both of us as I cried out in ecstasy, my orgasm rippled through me bringing his on. He growled as he shot his seed deep inside of me holding me tight whispering muttering in my ear. As we lay there he brushed my hair that clung to my forehead "Now I don't want to leave." he said.

" Leave, where for how long?" I asked beginning to panic.

Jared kissed my lips calming me, "For a couple of weeks, then I'll be back, I promise."

I smiled up at him, he rose and began to get dressed, I lay there watching him. The warm wetness running down my leg made me want him again "Is there no way I can persuade you to stay?" I asked as I ran a finger around my nipple hoping to entice him to stay.

He chuckled and sat down beside me, "I would want nothing more than more time with you, but I can't, my father needs me right now."

I pretended to pout sticking out my full bottom lip, " All right then, I understand."

He bent over and kissed me, letting his tongue search my mouth; he sucked on my mouth like he wanted to suck my soul from me. He pulled away then left, I laid there in stunned silence for a while before I got dressed. I had started to feel something for him I wasn't sure what it was; it was a combination of lust, love, and friendship.

In the morning I sat up and stretched, as I did so I screamed as I noticed Derek sitting in the chair at the foot of my bed watching me. "You look beautiful when you are sleeping, did you know that?"

My heart was still racing as I glared at him. I gripped the sheet around me tighter. " Was there something I can help you with?" I asked wanting him to go away but I could smell him and God that made me want him.

He leaned back in the chair rested his elbows on the arms and clasped his hands under his chin, he looked down his nose at me smiling, "I need you for dinner tonight."

No sooner had Jared left my time open Derek was there. "I have had many of the men ask about you so tonight you will join us. I have let them wait for you long enough."

Cringing at the thought I nodded my head, "Fine." I tucked my sleep-tousled hair behind my ears waiting for him to leave, I asked, "Do you think I could get ready for the day without an audience?"

I didn't want to remove my blanket in front of him I was afraid that he would notice my arousal. "Go shower and come back quickly." Was all he said as he continued to sit there, fine then I'll give him a show.

I stood keeping the blanket wrapped tightly around me as I walked to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door and ran my shower, as I washed myself I proceeded to moan loudly as if I was playing with myself, I was hoping that I was driving him a little crazy. I stood there screaming pretending my orgasm. I was done and walked out of the bathroom naked carrying on as if he wasn't there; as I walked out I noticed the bulge in his pants.

I walked into the closet to get some clothes; he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me tightly kissing my neck growling into my ear, "I wouldn't play games with me woman."

I struggled against him trying to free myself from his grip. He spun me around and kissed me savagely, his lips bruising mine. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and brought me back to my bed, I kicked and flailed about until he threw me down on the bed.

"I don't know what it is Vanessa about you that drives me crazy." I tried to crawl away but he grabbed me. I then pulled my knee up between us and pushed him away from me.

"Not today Derek. I really am in no mood for you." I don't know what got into me, but I regretted it instantly. Derek grabbed me by the hair and slapped me, I felt his hand print burning on my cheek.

Derek seethed, "I don't care what kind of mood you are in. You are mine do you understand?"

Stunned I nodded my head; I wanted Jared so bad at that very moment. Derek stood back and undid his pants letting them fall; "You will let me take you whenever I want you."

He moved towards me again, "This is what you do to me Vanessa, look." I looked down at his stiff cock. My heart was racing I wanted Jared but right now I needed Derek. I reached out and grabbed his cock, it was warm and smooth. It jumped as I wrapped my fingers around it.

He looked me in the eyes, "I don't like having to get rough with you like that, I'm sorry."

He then pulled me close to him and kissed me. As he kissed me he pushed me back onto the bed. We spent the morning having sex, pure lust driven sex. He filled a small void in me while Jared was away but I still missed Jared desperately.

When the time came I went to the dining room, I had looked for Derek but I couldn't see him. I forced myself to mingle and make small talk. Finally Derek walked in but he wasn't alone. On his arm was a very young woman in her early twenties, she seemed out of place some how I don't know what it was. Maybe because she seemed overly excited by all of this. She was pretty, that I'll admit, but she didn't look like Derek's type. I stopped myself I couldn't believe I was feeling jealousy towards her.

Derek gathered everyone around the table to start the meal. I found myself sitting at the opposite end, forced to watch this young thing fawn all over him and flirt with the men close to her, she was shameless. Derek didn't once look my way until the very end; he had a mischievous smile on his face.

He stood "Tonight as you know I am changing things a little. Tonight I will let you gentleman bid on your lady of choice, the highest bidder obviously gets the girl. Proceeds will go to charity." He looked right at me as he talked " I will start with the most wanted girl here, Vanessa . We'll open the bidding at $10,000."

I almost choked on my drink Derek never warned me that this is what was happening tonight, I swear the man got off doing this to me. I glared at him as he walked over to me he put his hands on my shoulders but I tried to shrug them off but he tightened his grip. The bidding quickly rose to $45,000 and it was between two guys now, one an older man in is sixties and the other a skinny uptight looking man in his thirties. I was feeling ill I wanted to scratch out Derek's eyes for this. For $48,000 the little uptight one got me. As he stood I gulped down the last of my drink wishing I could have a few more before I had to get down to business. I forced a smile as I got up the men clapped and congratulated the man.

I turned and looked at Derek and whispered, " I think I'll have a little fun tonight."

As he raised his eyebrows I spun around and walked out of the room the man followed. I continued to walk to my room I held the door open for him, he walked in and sat in the chair. The little man sat there and watched me, I shut the door, I was beginning to feel awkward. I stood by the door unsure of what to say or do.

Finally he said quietly, "Please take off your clothes and lay on the bed."

He watched me closely as I removed my clothes. I lay on the bed looking at the ceiling when I heard him undo his pants. My stomach dropped suddenly and I looked over at him, he was neatly folding his clothes onto the back of the chair. I thought what odd behaviour I found it quite humorous under the circumstances I had to bite back my giggles. I looked down further I was surprised to see that he was well endowed I was interested now to find out if he knew how to use it.

He sat back down and said, " Please play with yourself, make yourself cum."

I don't know what would have been worse, actually having sex with the guy or this, having him watch as I touched myself.

Hesitantly I reached down and ran my fingers over my pussy. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes blocking him out. I thought of Jared, his touch, the way his lips felt on mine, the feel of his body next to mine, his scent. I was wriggling now on my fingers, bringing myself closer and closer. Moaning softly, panting, shoving my fingers into my pussy rubbing my clit. As I begin to cum, I arched my back, groaning, raising my hips off the bed. As I began to relax I ran my hand over my pussy, my stomach, smearing my cum over me. By now I had totally forgotten about him, I started as I felt the bed move under his slight weight. I opened my eyes to see him bending over me with a pair of panties in his hands. He rubbed them all over my cunt wiping up the cum then shoving them inside me, being sure to get it all, I gasped as he did this. When he was done he stood and put them in a little plastic bag. I laid there stunned, as he silently dressed then left. I sat back on my bed laughing deciding to shower and get some sleep.

When I woke the next day I decided to go sit by the pool. I got to know a few of the women, we discussed the regulars, what they liked, what their quirks were. The girls shared some of their funny experiences. Not wanting to let my skin get too dark I said my goodbyes, as I left to have lunch in my room. So that was how my days went for two weeks. I would sit by the pool and talk to the women, I needed to fill my time or else I would just sit in my room and go crazy waiting for Jared. If I wasn't needed for the night I would work out to keep my mind off of him. The few nights that I had someone were pretty mundane the men were older looking to feel young again. Luckily they didn't last long nor wanted anything nasty. The closer the two weeks came to an end the more excited I got. It almost felt like an eternity, but two weeks became three, then four. I was hurt but I wasn't about to let Derek see that, besides I believed I was getting over it. Derek came by finally to see me over lunch. Derek was going on about trivial things, I had tuned him out, I was staring right through him.