Vanessa's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers

I heard him distantly saying my name, "Vanessa," he shook my arm gently softly drawing out my name, "Vanessa."

I blinked and smiled at him, "You didn't hear what I just said did you?" Derek asked.

" No sorry I didn't, what did you say?" I replied. " Well now then I am going to make you ask nicely." Derek smiled mischievously at me and I knew instantly what he wanted.

I rolled my eyes, "Well then, I guess I'll just have to live with the fact that I wont ever know."

I gasped as he grabbed my arm and forced me onto my knees. He pulled my head back with my hair as he undid his pants, "Trust me Vanessa you want to know this, now start asking me nicely."

I grabbed his cock, and he pushed it into my mouth, I gagged as he pushed it all the way in. He didn't let go of my hair as I tried to suck his cock, I pulled away glaring at him, " If you let me do it my way you might like it as well" He chuckled, "Well then I'm waiting."

I leaned forward again and started to lick his cock down to his balls. I took each of his balls into my mouth and sucked on them long and slow then moved my mouth back to the tip. I slowly sucked his cock into my mouth lazily I worked on it drawing it out. I heard him moan, I then reached up and started to caress his balls as I now sucked harder. He was thrusting to the rhythm of my sucking, I felt his balls tighten then I felt his cum shoot over my tongue.

As I finished sucking his cock dry, I looked up at him, "Well then was that nice enough, are you going to inform me of what you said?"

I gripped his now overly sensitive cock firmly in my hand, "Yes Vanessa, yes please stop doing that." I sat back in my chair as he said, "Jared will be hearing to see you at two. That leaves you an hour to prepare now."

I sat there stunned, my heart was racing, Derek left, I wasn't prepared for that at all. I don't remember getting ready at all, but Jared walked into my room and was looking upset. He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms murmuring how much he has missed me stroking my hair. I wasn't sure what I was feeling at that point, lust, puppy love, or true love. I didn't care I didn't want him to let me go at that point, I held his face between my hands and kissed him. I kissed him hard pressing up close to him trying to get as close as I could.

He pushed me away, "Vanessa I don't have much time today so let me quickly explain."

Jared told me what had happened in the last few weeks, his family wanted him to marry a woman he didn't love. When he told his father, his father swore it was because he was seeing me way too much he was addicted to me. His father forbid him to come see me and sent him and this woman on a vacation. Jared said he had just returned and came straight here before his father found out. Jared asked me, "Come with me, I don't know where, just come away with me."

I didn't care what my feelings were, a way out, " Derek would never let me go. I want nothing more than to be with you." Jared told me not to worry about it let him he would talk to Derek.

He kissed me one more time whispering to me, " I'll see you soon."

That night I sat in my room reading trying to keep my mind off of Jared, when there was a knock on the door. I thought it would be one of two people, Derek or Jared. Before I could say come in the door opened. Two large burly guys walked in, I was confused trying to see pass them but their large frames prevented that. They moved out of the way enough for me to see that it was Jared's father. I relaxed a little as he shut the door behind him, but I didn't know what he wanted much less why he needed these two thugs. In fact why did the guy at the door let these guys in here, I wasn't informed of anyone coming to see me. My defences were up again, I tried to walk around to the bedside table but they blocked my way.

I looked over at Jared's father, he smiled and said, "My son has a very unhealthy attitude when it comes to you. He seems to fail to understand that you are a whore and nothing more. That he pays for you to make him happy in whatever way he desires, that you have no choice in the matter. He is supposed to marry a respectable woman from an upstanding family not be with a whore."

He spat the word whore out like it was filthy, like he was disgusted with saying it. I was speechless all I could hear was the blood roaring through my ears. I wanted to scream out my story, how I wasn't here against my will, about my past, that I wasn't a whore. The two men came closer to me; I backed up until I was against the wall. One guy grabbed one of my arms I tried to struggle to free myself but no success he twisted it behind my back.

I cried out as Jared's father came closer to me saying, "He isn't going to be to interested in you after these two are finished, you filthy tramp."

The one guy twisted my other arm behind my back helpless I stood there, I was shaking, crying, I couldn't even speak. Before Jared's father left he stood in front of me looking down his nose at me, smirking, then backhanded me. My head snapped to the side, I felt my cheek burning. As he left I tried screaming hoping someone would here me in the hall. I heard the click as the door shut, the one guy grab my face in one hand forcing me to look at him.

He was grinning licking his lips, "Oh man I'm going to love this." He said and then his fists started to connect with my face.

It felt like an eternity, I could barely stand anymore I was leaning back trying to stay on my feet. If I sagged down to far I would pull down on my secured arms, the pain from that would keep me conscious. Finally I heard the other guy say, " All right I think she's had enough she won't fight."

He picked me up and dumped me on my bed, I knew what was next but I couldn't move fast enough, I heard my clothes being ripped from my body. I felt my blood run down my face in fact it felt like my whole face was covered in my blood, I knew my mouth was drenched in it I kept swallowing it. Their hands were all over me, I faintly heard them laughing, cheering each other on as they took their turns with me. I couldn't move my arms, I tried but I couldn't move them I could feel them on top of me, inside of me. I wanted to push them away get away from them but their thick cocks continued to pound. They continued to rape me, each taking a turn until I heard a third voice maybe even a fourth, I can't remember it was all so hazy then. I know Derek walked in on them, I remember him holding me on the way to the hospital apologizing over and over again. That was a couple of days ago, so now here I am afraid not sure what I was to do. I highly doubt that Jared will want me now his father was right. As I was crying the nurse came in and gave me something to help me rest, I drifted off gratefully.

The next morning when I awoke I felt a warm body behind me I recognized it, it was Jared. Laying here I hoped it was a nightmare, everything that had happened to me was a horrible nightmare and I was going to open my eyes and be in my room at Derek's. Slowly opening my eyes my heart sank I saw the bruises on my arms, Jared had an arm draped over me it sounded like he was sleeping. I ran a hand over his arm just to be sure it was real, I tried to get out of bed without disturbing him, Jared quietly said, " No please, stay, I want to hold you."

I froze I didn't want to turn around, I didn't want him to see me like this even though I knew he already had if he came in while I was sleeping.

" Please look at me." He said while coaxing me to turn around with his hand on my arm.

I took a deep breath and turned there were tears in his eyes, " Let me take you with me I promise no one will hurt you again he wont know where we are."

I closed my eyes before I asked, " Do you know what happened, how it happened?" I couldn't open my eyes, I hoped he did I couldn't repeat it.

" Yes Derek told me everything." Nodding, I was grateful but I couldn't answer him yet, I wasn't sure if I could be with him.

" I want to be with you Jared." Was all I could say before I began crying, Jared held me until I fell asleep again.

I awoke again in the night alone or so I thought, I rolled over to turn my lamp on Derek was sitting in the chair. He frightened me so much that I couldn't even scream, once I recovered I gasped, " Damn you, you always do that to me. Would it kill you to let your presence be known?"

Smiling he said, " Well, at least you still have your attitude."

He walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed, " I came here because you need to make a choice, Jared has talked to me. So you can come back with me tomorrow or else be with him."

I looked in his eyes I was shocked to see a look of love there. "You want me to come back?"

" Vanessa I need you, I promise no one else will hurt you. You will be with me night and day." I raised my eyebrows a look of mock disgust came across my face.

" You silly wench it's not that bad you know." He reached out and pulled me into his arms. " I guess I have some things to think about then."

Nodding Derek said, "You only have those two choices though." He got up and left.

I had decided to go with Jared, I wanted him more than Derek and not only that, if things didn't work out between Jared and I, I could just leave and go home finally where as with Derek he would keep there no matter what. They arrived together in the morning Derek asked Jared to wait outside for a minute.

Derek sat beside me, " I know what choice you have made." Grabbing my hand he held it tightly, " I trust you not to say anything, take care of yourself."

He hugged me, kissed my forehead then turned and left. I felt sad and a part of me wanted to grab him and tell him I'd go back with him, but Jared walked in, he was beaming, and I quickly forgot about Derek.

Jared and I flew back to the states, it felt good to be back I might not have been at my place but it was close enough for me. We drove to a large house out in the country; Jared said this was our house now swearing that his father didn't now about it or where we had gone. I was exhausted but when we walked in I wanted Jared bad. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him pressing my body against his.

I whispered in his ear, "It feels good to know that it's all over." He said, " I know baby, I know. Come let me lay you down for a rest."

Nodding I followed him up the stairs he led me to a large bedroom turning to him I ask, " Please lay with me?" Smiling down at me, " I would love to baby nothing more in the world, but right now I have some business to take care of."

He kissed me on the cheek then tucked me in; he shut the door as he left. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow; I awoke early the next morning to find that Jared wasn't in bed with me. I decided to go look for him; I grabbed a robe from my bag an envelope fell out. It had Derek's writing on it I opened it. Inside was just a business card and a note on the back, ' in case you need help' I smiled and tucked it into my robe pocket. I went to open the door, it was locked I tried again in case it was jammed but it wasn't. I pounded on the door as panic took over me calling for Jared.

Jared came, but didn't look to happy he seethed, "Listen, it took a lot for my father to get what I wanted so I am not about to lose it." My stomach dropped, I felt ill as he walked out and locked the door again. I clutched the card in my robe and prayed for Derek to help.

nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers