Vanilla

Story Info
Cheating is a pain.
3.8k words
4.41
212.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

[This is fiction. This is a revised story. I made some mistakes in the original and corrected them here. In this story there is vanilla sex, kinky sex, butt plugs, oral sex, pain, cheating and pay-back. This is not a stroke story. There is no affection expressed in this story. No animals or people were actually harmed in the creation of this story. Your comments are welcome.]

*

Are all men dense? I almost hope we all are. That way I can blame my being blind on my maleness. With the evidence of a divorce rate of over fifty percent there could be something about being male that contributes to that.

Three years ago I married a beautiful woman named Allison. We had dated and been good members of our Church for three years before we got married. We belong to a conservative Christian church in the middle of America that we both joined when we moved here after college.

In the three years since we married we have had a wonder life together. We spent our first married Christmas with Allison's family in Denver. Her parents have a travel agency there and her sister manages it. Her sister got married the same summer we did. Her husband works for Delta airlines. He seems a nice enough guy but for some reason we don't click and have never actually become friends.

After that first Christmas Allison started driving to Denver about once a month to hang out with her sister. They went to movies, out to dinner, shopping and she told me all about their good times when she got home. The other benefit to me of her trips was that as soon as she got home we went to bed. I looked forward to her passion in the bedroom after each trip.

After six of seven or these drives Matt gave her a pass for the commuter flight from near our home to Denver. Matt is Allison's sister's husband. Allison's sister is Megan. From then on the trip was a half hour drive to the airport followed by an hour in the plane. She got to spend more time in Denver and decrease the wear and tear on her car. The benefit to me was that she wasn't as tired when she got back and we played in the bedroom more.

In February of last year Allison flew to Denver on a Friday evening. A big storm hit on Sunday afternoon and the small flights were cancelled for two days. Allison got back on Wednesday. She was upset and grumpy for two days after she got back. By Saturday the weather had cleared, we saw the sun and she was mostly back to normal. I noticed something was off but I didn't know what. When I asked she said something about the storm had put everyone on edge.

In March she didn't go visit her sister. We went with friends to Aspen and stayed, as a group, in a rented condo. We enjoyed the weekend but she wouldn't have sex there "because the others would hear." Back at home we had sex as soon as we were in the house.

In April she started getting phone calls from her sister. Near the end of the month she made the flight and spent the weekend with Megan and Matt. When she returned she was passionate, invited me to play in bed and treated me to dinner out twice that week.

The stories about what movies they saw, where they went and what they did stopped. Something was off. She didn't want to talk about it.

While she was off to Denver in May I got a call from our minister to do some electrical work at the church. Since Allison was gone I said I'd come to the church right after work. The pastor met me at the side door to the church, showed me the problem and I went to work. An hour later I heard the choir start practicing. An hour and a half later I had traced the problem to a faulty wire up in the attic. I crawled up there and was repairing the wire when choir practice ended.

From where I was I had a good view of the choir loft. I watched the choir members gather their things and go down the stairs. The organist had more stuff and so was slower than the choir. Many of the choir members hugged her and bid her good-night. When it was just Mrs. McConnell and Frank Smith in the loft he asked if she needed any help.

She looked over the railing into the pews where the congregation sat on Sundays and said, "You know what I want." Then she lifted her dress above her waist and used the organ bench as a bed. Her legs spread and I saw the only other pussy I had ever seen. Frank unzipped and dropped his pants as he moved closer to Mrs. McConnell. I saw his erection and I saw him slide it into her.

I knew I should look away. I was watching two married people doing each other and they weren't married to each other! I watched for a long time. Frank mauled her breasts through her dress as he slid in and out of her. She put her hand over her mouth to muffle the sounds she made. I could hear them both quite clearly.

"God, Frank, I need you! I wish Jesse could do me like this!" Jesse was her husband.

"I'm close, Janet."

"In my mouth, Frank. Don't cum in my cunt."

He pulled out of her pussy and they both moved so she could get her mouth around his cock. He held her head and grunted. They held still for almost a minute and then they dressed and went home. After they were gone I finished the repair and climbed down from the attic.

I found the minister in his study next door in his home. I reported the problem repaired and he thanked me. As I drove home I kept thinking about what I had seen and what I should do. They were cheating on their marriages!

Two days later Allison was home and I wanted to play. Watching Frank doing it with Mrs. McConnell had me thinking about sex all weekend. Allison wasn't interested. She was tired. She and Megan had a disagreement while they were shopping and she "certainly wasn't in the mood for sex at the moment."

We went to bed that night with me frustrated. The next night at dinner I asked Allison if I could pose a question. She said yes so I told her what I had seen. I didn't say who I saw but that I did see them do it. I asked what Allison thought I should do.

She sat for a long while not saying anything. When she did speak she didn't look at me.

"Is anyone being hurt by what they're doing?"

"I don't know. When I see them at church everything seems fine."

"Then leave it alone. If you say anything they will be divorced, the kids won't have their parents together, and it will be a big scandal in the church. No, don't say anything."

I reluctantly agreed with what she said and I wanted to do something. I just didn't know what. We went to bed three hours later and Allison opened up to my love making.

In the morning she made French toast for us even though it was a work day. At the door we kissed and went off to our jobs.

That Sunday at Church Mr. McConnell came and sat next to us. Mrs. McConnell was sitting up at the organ. When the service was over Allison said she had to use the restroom. We agreed to meet at the car. Mr. McConnell and I had a brief conversation about the sermon and then went our different ways.

On Monday he called me at work. He asked if we could meet for lunch, he had something he wanted to ask me.

We met. When our food arrived he said, "I think my wife is cheating on me."

"You don't think she's cheating with me, do you?"

"No. I don't know who, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that she has decided it's Ok to let someone else into her body. If you found out your wife was doing it with someone else what would you do?"

"I'll need to think about that. I've never considered that as a possibility."

I sat quietly considering.

"She made an agreement with me, before we got married. I won't put my penis in anyone but her and she won't open herself to anyone but me. If either of us breaks the agreement, the relationship is over. If you know she is having sex with someone, the marriage is over. If you just think she is, then you need proof."

"That's what I wanted to hear. It agrees with what I think and since I know how straight a shooter you are I'm sure it's the right thing to do."

"What about the man?"

"I want him ruined." His voice was suddenly cold and full of venom.

"How?"

"That may depend on who it is."

We finished our lunches in silence. As we left the restaurant he asked that I not say anything to anyone. I agreed.

When I got home that night I completed a business deal with a computer telephone company. We had been spending almost a hundred dollars a month in long distance fees and the new company promised that local and long distance would all be for less than thirty-five dollars a month. They also put our voice mail on the computer so we got unlimited messages as well. Somehow I turned on the voice mail to Allison's e-mail address but an "all-call" feature to my address.

When Allison came home I showed her how the voice mail worked and she liked that all the voice mail went to her computer. We watched a movie after dinner and when we went to bed Allison was receptive.

I thought about Mr. McConnell a lot. I thought about what he had asked, too. What would I do?

When I got home that evening I turned on my computer and saw that I had extra e-mails marked with the logo of the new phone company. I discovered that every call made from or to our phone was recorded. Allison was making calls from work, but so they wouldn't show on the company phone bill, she had them done from our number.

The first call was to her friend Carole and it was about planning a party for another friend who had announced she was pregnant. I deleted it.

The second call got my attention. Matt answered. He said, "We need to make this call short. Can you come next weekend?"

"Yes."

"Good. The three of us will go to Vail. I have booked a cabin for the three of us. One big king sized bed!"

"Have Megan bring my Teddies and things, Ok?"

"They are already packed. How are things with Pete?"

"He is Pete. Mr. Vanilla. He has never once fucked in anything but the missionary position. His idea of foreplay is to ask if I want sex."

"I'd like to fill your ass while you eat your sister. Is that too vanilla for you?"

"No! I love it when you fill my ass. Well, until Friday evening. Bye, lover."

I saved the call. I listened twice more. I was shocked, angry, humiliated and I realized I was Mr. McConnell. His question was now my question, "What will I do?"

I transferred the recording to a memory stick and put the stick in a safe place. The phone rang. I picked it up. It was Allison.

"Honey, we're getting together over dinner to plan the shower. I won't be home till late."

"I'll probably be asleep. I'm really tired tonight. Have a nice time. Bye."

I wondered if she noticed I didn't say I love you. It was the first time I ended a call without saying it.

I sat at the computer for a long time. I looked into the law about divorce for people with no home, no kids, and two incomes. As I worked I got a ding from the computer. A call was being made from another phone and billed to our home number. When it ended I went into my email and listened.

"Hi Sis! I'm excited about the weekend."

"So are we. Matt bought some new toys especially for your visit."

"What?"

"He got both of us matching butt plugs! He won't even let me touch them until you get here. Oh, yes, don't wear panties under your skirt. As soon as you get here he's going to put the butt plugs in and we wear them out to Vail."

"Oh, sis, I'm so wet!"

"Wait till you see the cabin! One of my real estate clients went there and showed me pictures. It's perfect for us. The place is called Silent Meadow. We will be in cabin three. You can look at it on the internet."

They talked about other things for a few minutes and just before they hung up Megan said, "Matt says to fuck Mr. Vanilla before you come to Denver. You may not be able to fuck for a few days after the weekend." They both laughed and hung up.

Mr. Vanilla. I heard it as a condemnation. She had broken our agreement, our marriage and she was not even acting Christian anymore. I wrote a note for Allison and put it on our bed. It said I thought I might be catching a cold and I didn't want to give it to her so I was sleeping in the guest room.

I took clothes for the next day with me to the guest room and went to bed. It was after midnight when Allison came home. I listened and heard her shower and then go to bed. My alarm went off at 6:30 and by 7 O'clock I was in my car. Allison wasn't even up.

I took the day off. I saw a lawyer, visited the bank moving money, canceling all our joint credit cards, and I found a small apartment to rent. I called the property management people and discovered that the way our lease was written if I gave them three days notice the lease would become Allison's responsibility instead of ours. I gave them the three day notice. I also made a phone call to a PI in Vail who agreed to take pictures of whatever went on in cabin number three of Silent Meadow. Then I had another idea. I bought a cell phone, a disposable cell phone and called a guy I knew when I was in college. He owed me a favor.

"Bob, It's me Pete."

"How the hell are you?"

"In need of the favor you owe me." An hour later he was filled in and willing to take care of my problem for me. He would be 99% untraceable to me. We hadn't seen or spoken since about a month after we graduated. I gave him all the information I had on Megan, Matt and my soon-to-be-ex. What he did and how he did it were up to him.

Late in the day my regular cell rang and the caller ID said it was Allison. As I answered, I sneezed.

"Oh, you sound terrible!"

"Thanks. You sound pretty good."

"I am good. I don't want to get your cold. I'll stop and get you some cough and cold stuff at the market. This is my weekend to go to Denver and be with my sister. Can you take care of yourself for the weekend?"

"Gee, I think so. I am an adult. Drink plenty of fluids, rest and take vitamin C."

"You're grumpy too."

"I wonder why?" I knew why, but she didn't. I checked with Delta and found that the commuter to Denver left at five-thirty. I waited until five-thirty to go home.

There was one message on the computer.

"Mr. Vanilla is sick. He's home for the weekend so I didn't need to fuck him before coming to get fucked by both of you."

"Remember; get rid of your panties before you get off the plane."

"I left them at home with Mr. Vanilla."

They laughed and the call ended.

I packed and moved. By Saturday afternoon I was moved in. All the stuff left in the apartment I moved out of belonged to Allison. I hooked up my computer and googled "Butt plug." I saw and read all about them. At first I was shocked and angry. Allison liked this?

At three in the afternoon my phone rang. It was Allison. She let me know she would be leaving Denver at three in the afternoon on Sunday. An hour later the PI called and said he had six hundred digital shots and four rolls of film taken of the three people in cabin three. I asked what they were doing. He said it was very kinky sex. I asked if he had good pictures of their faces. He said he did. He also had audio recordings of their conversations. He set me a hundred digital shots through the computer. I was shocked at what I saw.

On Sunday I was in church. After church I went to lunch with five other people and then attended a car show at the city park. I got three people to take my picture standing beside some of the various cars. I talked with a guy selling his '35 Ford Victoria sedan and we exchanged information. As far as he would know I was pretty interested in buying his car. He would be a strong alibi if I needed one. I made sure he knew it was three o'clock when we stopped talking.

I ate an early dinner at Denny's and kept the receipt. They have a time stamp on the receipt. As I drove to my apartment after dinner my regular cell phone rang. It was Allison.

"Where the hell are you and where's your stuff?" She was yelling.

"Why do you ask?"

"Why do I ask? Because you are my husband and it looks like you moved out!"

"Am I your husband? I don't think so."

"We got married, remember? What kind of game are you playing?"

"Marriage is an agreement. If one person breaks the agreement the marriage is broken. You broke the agreement."

"I did no such thing. Mr. Pete Peterson, you come home right now!"

"Call me Mr. Vanilla." I hung up.

Three hours later the phone rang again. It was Allison.

She was crying. "Someone attacked my sister and Matt. They are in the hospital. Was it you?"

"I'm right here in town. Been here all day. Were they mugged? How hurt are they?"

"The hospital wouldn't say. They want me to come as soon as possible."

"Why did you call me? Do you think I care what happened to your lovers?"

"It was a mistake! The devil made me do it! I am so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes. I can. I can forgive Matt and Megan too, when they ask me to. Until the three of you are ready to stand in front of me and admit what you did and ask for forgiveness I don't want to talk with any of you." I hung up.

The next week I went back to church again. I didn't see Allison so I assumed she was still in Denver trying to help her sister and brother-in-law. I still didn't know what Bob had done, and I sure didn't want to hear from him. Mr. McConnell sat next to me. He held a 9X11 envelope in his hands. At the end of the service the minister asked if there were any announcements from the congregation. Mr. McConnell stood. I could see that he was shaking.

He handed me the envelope.

"I just handed Pete an envelope. Inside the envelope are pictures taken right here in this church. There are two people in the pictures. One of the two people is... was my wife, Janet." Hundreds of heads turned to look up into the choir loft where Mrs. McConnell sat at the organ. "She is having sex with the other person in the pictures and it isn't me. The minister spoke today about being proud of the things you do in life. The man who has been having sex with my wife is sitting here in the congregation today. I wonder if he's man enough to stand up and say, I'm the man whose been having sex with Mrs. McConnell." The silence lasted long seconds.

"I didn't think so. Pete has the envelope because Pete is a man I can trust and so can you. If you want to know who ended my marriage with full cooperation of the woman who was my wife ask Pete to see the pictures."

In the silence of the room everyone heard his steps as he walked from the church. When the door closed behind him I stood up. I looked at the minister and said, "Do you want to know?"

All eyes went to him. He said, "Yes."

I opened the envelope and pulled the top picture out. It showed Frank Smith standing with his cock in Mrs. McConnell's mouth. I could have said his name, but I didn't. The picture was an 8X10 and I held it up and showed the minister and everyone else. The minister's face didn't flinch or change at all. He knew!

No one moved until I did. I walked up to the front and handed the envelope to the minister. In a voice that carried throughout the building I said, "You knew." Then I followed Jesse McConnell through the doors.

Less than a month passed and the church closed its doors. I see Jesse once in a while at youth softball games or in the market. He is dating someone from another town. I get a check from Allison once a month for spousal support. When I told her I had pictures I would show the judge unless she agreed to the spousal support she agreed. Her sister and brother-in-law spent five days in the hospital and lost their home. Not only were they beaten and robbed but when they were found both had big butt plugs shoved in them. While they were in the hospital their gas stove leaked and the fire burnt their house to the ground. The police asked me about where I was and what I was doing while Matt and Megan were being assaulted. They only asked once. I showed them my receipts and pictures from the car show and they never spoke to me again.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12