Vanilla Cream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers

"How about this, shoe boy? Would this be a good reward for you?" The look on her face was an absolute, total, unadulterated SMIRK. She knew damn well I'd crawl over hot coals for what she teasingly wiggled at me now.

"Ohhhhh....yessss," I said, looking like a drooling idiot and sounding like a horny schoolboy with a lisp. It's not easy speaking clearly with your tongue hanging out.

Cinda laughed heartily. She sat with her succulent bottom over the edge of the seat, teasingly rubbing her cheeks with one hand. She has an incredible ass and knows it...and she knows what it does to me. As she slowly dragged her manicured fingers along the curve of her kissable globes, I sweated from every pore on my body. My penis sighed as it stood as high as it could to get a closer look for itself.

"Well, then, shoe boy. Get those hot lips over here and enjoy your reward." She slid over the edge a bit more, pulling her legs up to push her rump out to me even further. I nearly came just from that teasing, wiggling offer. "Mikey," she said in a voice sweeter than honey, "lean over here and kiss my sexy ass. I don't give this kind of reward to just anyone, you know....so kiss it really, REALLY nice."

Just as when she offered her feet, my head dove forward of its own accord. Just as my hungry mouth contacted her behind, thunder and lightning ripped simultaneously through the sky. I hardly noticed it, but Cinda jumped. Luckily for me, my lips had locked on cheek flesh and were not about to let go. Panting my hot breath on her already warm ass, I nearly came again as I savored it. Again I got lost in kissing it. I licked it, sucked it, nibbled it....almost bit it in my ardor. And seeing that sweet, moist slit down there between her legs as I worshipped her ass didn't help matters. I was torn between letting go as I adored her derriere, or keeping my fluids inside so I could put them somewhere else, hopefully soon.

Again I have no idea how long I worshipped Cinda's bottom, but this time I was so lost in it that only Cinda heard the din outside. The car even rocked every now and then with the ferocity of the storm. It all turned Cinda on very much....the fierce storm outside, my hungry, needy mouth inside. For me, Cinda's curvaceous bottom was all I needed. I required absolutely no other stimuli to heighten my senses...though Cin had many such stimuli to offer.

Cinda got hotter and hotter by the second. If I wasn't so lost in kissing and licking her derriere, I'd have noticed her intensified wiggling on the seat, and the increased sheen between her legs. If not for the storm, I MIGHT have heard her moans and gasps as my mouth roamed her squirming backside.

Suddenly, amidst peels of thunder and blasts of nature's electricity, Cinda's ass disappeared, leaving my lips cold and sad as her feet had done earlier. My clouded brain fumbled for the cause of this cruelty. I looked up at Cinda just in time to see her sitting on the seat, leaning down. Still recovering my wits, I felt her hands grasping my upper arms. Looking up into her face, I saw a look of heated desperation...of want...of excruciating NEED.

"Get up here!" she said in a barely controlled screech. "Now, Mikey...Now! SIT!"

Numbly, I complied, still mourning the loss of those soft, kissable cheeks. Cinda nearly threw me onto the seat, where I sat sweating and dazed, but happily expectant. Her breasts briefly brushed my face, one nipple slicing down my nose and lips as she descended from above. As my eyes focused, I saw her face, her beautiful eyes glistening with lust, directly in front of mine. Her mouth hung open, panting, her breathing rapid and shallow.

And then I felt it. With a hot, wet sensation, Cinda greedily impaled herself on my engorged penis. It was sublime. It was Nirvana. My eyes rolled up in my head. Again, I thought I'd pass out. But Cinda always had a way of keeping you in the game.

"Ohhhh......my God in Heaven....." I moaned. My mouth was rapidly and efficiently manufacturing drool.

Cinda leaned down, eyes still gleaming wantonly, and whispered in my ear. She sucked the lobe briefly before saying in a low, husky voice, "Now, smutty Mikey...my brand new shoe boy....fuck your Cinda's brains out!!!"

And then she proceeded to hump my throbbing cock raw, as thunder boomed outside, lightning streaked across and down from the sky, and rain pelted the car with a constant drone. I smiled as I realized that not all of the rocking we experienced was from the tempest outside.

Cinda's squirming tongue probed deep inside my mouth as she slid herself up and down on my cock. God, how that felt awesome! The only times she took her mouth off mine was to whisper deliciously naughty things in my ears. She knows what turns me on, so it was easy for her to keep me hard and pumping. And her new persona - the sultry, dominant shoe Goddess - was really stoking my furnace...big time!

Her breath licked my ear as she said, "How does my shoe boy like his reward? Wasn't it worth helping me try on shoes all morning for this? Hmmm, shoe boy?"

I could only nod. I gasped out something that sounded like, "ohfefh...ohhhh feffff", but that was as intelligible as it got. Cinda humped me as if she'd been at an all girls' school for eight years with no man within a thousand mile radius. She sucked my lips and tongue til they hurt. And those things she said....oh...my.....Goddddddd..."

"You liked kissing my pretty feet in sexy shoes, didn't you, my little shoe boy?" Again, I could only nod. My eyes had rolled up in my head. If my brain hadn't turned to silly putty, they'd have seen the incredible storm bellowing outside.

"And what about Cinda's hot, tasty ass? Hmmm? Wasn't that just wonderful to kiss and lick? Wasn't it, shoe boy? I'm thinking I should feed you more of it before I'm done with you. What do you think? Should I let you feast on it again...and again?" Oh, how she seemed to be enjoying herself.

I probably would've drooled if Cinda's mouth hadn't stopped whispering long enough to attach itself to mine. But she had plans for me...plans to tease and torment me verbally as her vaginal muscles sucked my throbbing bone deep inside her.

Her mouth left mine again, but before she began barraging my ears with searing hot sex talk again, I felt something warm and soft on my face. She'd sat as straight up as she could, still maintaining her assault on my penis, and pushed her soft, succulent bosom into my face. She moved from side to side, letting her nipples teasingly slide across my lips. She giggled as my mouth opened hungrily to try to catch one of the sweet, moving targets.

"Mmm...my hard working shoe boy wants another taste of Cinda's tits, doesn't he? Wouldn't you like to suck those perky nipples while I fuck you into eternal bliss? C'mon, then....catch one and suck it. Don't you want it?" she teased. She kept her breasts moving, rubbing them in my face but not letting my mouth latch onto them. It was the most exquisite torture...one that she knew I'd happily endure from her anytime at all. Between those elusive breasts and the friction at my crotch, I was amazed I hadn't come already.

"Maybe you'd rather suck my toes again, like a good shoe boy?" she teased mercilessly. "Maybe toes are more your speed, Mikey? Maybe you would prefer ten little lacquered toe-nipples to my two titty ones? Is that why you won't suck my breasts, shoe boy?"

Still she kept her breasts away from my hungry mouth. I thought about grabbing her hard and pulling her to me, but I was just weak enough from the repeated meetings of her ass and my thighs that her hands holding my upper arms firm was enough to prevent me. All I could do was endure. Ahhh....such exquisite torture. I didn't mind the frustration at all...because I knew...I knew that when I neared orgasm I'd have the strength of ten men, if not more. And then...then those dodging melons would be MINE!

"Maybe," she continued, unrelenting, "maybe I should just sit on your face again. Maybe you prefer my ass to my tits? You drool whenever I let you kiss it. Maybe my tits don't excite you enough? That's it. Maybe it's my toes and my ass that drive you crazy, and no other parts of me? Is that why you're such a great shoe boy, Mikey?"

I could barely breathe. Every sexy word she spoke - coupled with her hot pussy squeezing my firm member between her silken thighs - stole my breath from me. My heart raced and my penis throbbed. Cinda was always good in bed, but this new, bawdy and bossy vixen....had me right by the gonads...literally.

Finally, she plunged my face into her cleavage, holding my panting mouth between her breasts, squeezing me tightly there in that incredibly humid valley. I could see only darkness, feel only warmth, inhale only the sweetness of her skin. My tongue lapped out for anything it could touch. Cinda's pummeling of my crotch intensified, even as the storm outside raged and spat. Although my face enjoyed her sultry cleavage, still my mouth couldn't feast on her succulent orbs.

"I think my shoe boy would rather be licking my pussy again. He doesn't seem interested in my nipples or in fucking his Cinda really hard. Are you getting too tired, Mikey? Should I only let you have my feet? Is your tongue the only thing that can please my pussy? Maybe you're too lazy to fuck me really, really hard? I suppose I should keep you only for my feet and my ass....and for eating my pussy. You don't seem at all interested in my juicy tits or in fucking me hard and deep. Is that right, Mikey? Are you content to be just my shoe boy...?" she leaned back and finally allowed me to capture one nipple in my mouth, "Or are you my hot, forceful, sexy LOVER?! Show me how much you WANT my breasts, Mikey, how much you NEED them. C'mon, lover...take them...SUCK THEM!"

I found strength. Lots of it. It coursed through me from my fingertips right down to my deeply burrowing member. My hands reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them together. My mouth sucked and licked both her amazing orbs, never stopping for an instant....to her unending glee. I lapped all around her nipples, nibbled the tips of them, sucked them hard. I panted and gasped for air. Cinda's humping of my genitals increased proportionately. I also began thrusting my hips upward, slamming into her harder than ever. She just about cackled with pleasure, slamming ever harder against me. Seeing her tactics were working wonderfully, she kept up the pressure.

"Yes, that's right, shoe boy...suck those tits. Oh, yeah, suck them hard! Be my good little tit boy."

Now she was beginning to breathe as heavily as I was. "Oh, yes...such a good shoe boy...fucking his Cinda.... and gobbling....her tits....soooo nice. I'll keep you...I think. Mmmm....I might....just have you....suck my toes... again...when you're done....or...yes...eat me.....shove my hot ass.....in your face....let you kiss it...all you want. You've been.....such a good....shoe boy.....tit sucker.....such a.....sexy, hot.....lover! Oh yes...Mikey...DO GOOD...FOR CINDA!!"

Her hands were pressed against the ceiling, giving me free reign with her bouncing breasts and erect nipples. As she rode me hard she leaned slightly to one side, due to the lack of room inside the car. Her gorgeous face was twisted into a look of impending rapture. She wasn't teasing anymore. She was huffing and puffing as much as I was. She leaned back as far as she could, allowing me to devour her breasts at will.

"Oh, Mikey.....FUCK ME! Fuck me...really, REALLY hard... Mikey! Shove that...gorgeous cock...right through me!! Tear...me up! OH, GOD, YES, MIKEY!!"

I was amazed I didn't come first. I usually did with Cinda. But this time, her fluids flowed freely from her molten core just a hair before mine filled her. The heat of her juices was so overwhelmingly erotic that I shuddered and moaned. My back arched, my buttocks clenched, and I felt a chill of release. As she moaned and gasped atop me, my testicles squeezed their searing load from my straining sack into Cinda's steaming portal. The mingling liquids gushed and splattered freely, making almost as much noise as the loud cries and moans coming from our open mouths. Outside, the storm reached a crescendo, the sky black, punctuated with flashes of light, waves of pelting droplets and the din of almost continuous thunder. The wind howled, sounding like a third lover moaning his or her pleasure. It was, to this date, the most intense sexual encounter I've ever had.

So intense was our union, in fact, that we lost our balance, bouncing off the seat and rolling onto the floor. I was not surprised in the least when the supple, limber Cinda retained her hold on my thrusting scepter and continued to hump me even as we landed heavily and awkwardly between the front and rear seats. I felt a brief weightless sensation, during which time her flowing red hair filled my face with its sweet scent. Barely realizing that we'd fallen to the floor, my hips kept thrusting into her, and hers into me. We rolled on the floor, gasping and sighing. Cinda's eyes glazed over and she sucked all over my face. I tried hard to fondle her incredible breasts, but the angle and Cinda's own fevered attack on me were too much. I settled for the supreme joy of watching them bounce and jiggle as we humped like oversexed bunnies.

"Oh, Mikey...," Cinda gasped, biting my earlobe, "you're such a...good...shoe boy. You are...fucking...your Cinda...so...so...nice. Keep me....cumming...hon....don't stop."

I didn't. To my own surprise, my spurting member held its ground, not deflating even a tiny bit. In fact, I had my first ever multiple orgasm! I had briefly stopped cumming...but then...miraculously....I started pelting Cinda's sugar walls all over again! I had NEVER done that before. But I wasn't the least bit surprised that it was Cinda who had managed to accomplish this amazing feat for me. No...not surprised at all.

"OH MY GOD, CINDA!" I cried, my eyes rolling yet again back into my head. "I'll take you...shoe shopping...whenever you....want to go! I swear! ANYTIME!! Oh....is it great....to be.....your shoe boy!! Your pussy....could rule...the entire...WORLD!" Alas, I was blithering...inane prattling brought on by intense orgasmic release. Climax babble.

I couldn't fight it anymore. I HAD to suck those bouncing tits. Still pumping away into her, I held her on the floor by the shoulders and sucked them ravenously. She squeezed me so hard with her legs around my back that I knew I'd be bruised afterward. Small price to pay, I thought, smiling, as I continued emptying into her. Her eyes looked savage...and I loved it. That lust-filled face, those besotted eyes, the flowing red hair, and the feel of her naked, sweating body. I knew I was one lucky man...even as the sweet vanilla scent of her flowing juices filled the air around us.

By the time we both finished our orgasms, the storm outside was beginning to subside...but only a bit. The sky was still ominous, rumbling, angry. Cinda and I were frozen, me on top of her, still inside her, for long moments. Our eyes were locked, the haze in both pairs slowly clearing. Still panting, we smiled at each other. I pulled back as far as I could without removing my tired penis from her. I admired her sweating body. I wanted to lick up every pool and droplet of it from her entire body.

"Damn, Cinda," I said, catching my breath, "you have GOT to be the sexiest woman ever to walk the Earth."

"Mmmm..." she replied, reaching a hand up to push aside a soaked wisp of hair from my dripping forehead, "and you Mr. Smutty Mikey, are the hottest shoe boy ever!" She licked her luscious lips, and I was jealous of that lucky tongue being inside her mouth when mine wasn't.

"Cinda, you really are amazing."

"Oh, now, stop that. You know it's you that brings out the slut in me." She winked, "You make me tingle from my flaming red hair right down to my burgundy toes. That you do, Mikey. That you most certainly do."

Suddenly, a slight movement of her shoulder made her grimace. Her back had hit something. She reached back briefly to push it away from her and then reached down between her legs, forgetting the distraction.

"I want to feel your cock as you pull it out of me, sweety," she said, her tongue licking her lower lip.

"Aww...you mean I have to come out?" I whined playfully, batting my eyelids at her like a spurned puppy.

"Yes....but only for now. You know I won't let your handsome poker stay cold for long."

I smiled. I knew Cinda was as good as her word. I slowly pulled myself out of her, sad to do so, but already looking forward to future admittance to that caressing portal. As I pulled slowly out, Cinda's fingers squeezed my shaft, and then played lightly on the head.

When I slumped back, exhausted, against the car door, Cinda sat up, leaned forward and down, and kissed my cock. She put tiny little kisses all over it...every inch, even leaning further down to kiss my testicles - at which time I gladly spread my legs to display them openly to her. My hands played in her flaming locks as I watched her "thank" my grateful organs.

"Mmm...I just wanted to thank that wonderful cock personally," she said.

"No need to...your pussy did that long ago."

Smiling, she sat back, leaning against the opposite door. Again her face twisted into a mask of discomfort.

"What IS this?" she yelped, moving her bottom to one side, looking down to glare at the sharp corner that had poked rudely into her still perspiring cheek.

"Oh, that," I said, "That's a gift I got for you. I picked it up this morning."

"A gift? For me? It looks like an old jacket. How romantic of you, Mikey." But she knows me better than that, and knew instantly that there must be something underneath. Her eyes lit up and her smile warmed me inside and out. "You're serious? You got me something this morning?"

"Yeah, just before you called, in fact."

"Can I open it...now, I mean?" she asked, her eyes twinkling so bewitchingly that I wouldn't have been able to say no if I'd wanted to.

"Of course. In fact, it goes along really well with everything that's happened today. I think you'll like it. I sure hope you will."

With the enthusiasm of a young child on Christmas morning, my lovely Cinda eagerly grabbed for the jacket-covered box, freeing it from the jacket in seconds. Her eyes widened when the prize beneath was revealed, when they finally focused on what it actually was. Her mouth hung open in awe and those beautiful eyes danced with an internal flame of wonder and joy. "A shoe box? Mikey...you bought me shoes?!" I could see her entire body beginning to power up. But the look on her face alone was worth any price the gift could've possibly cost.

I couldn't help beaming with a little pride. I knew how much Cinda adored sexy shoes, and these shoes in particular. I knew she was looking for a pair of these specific shoes, and all during the shoe shopping fun and games I prayed that they weren't on her list. The god of women's shoes was with me, because Cinda must've had a mini stroke when she made out the list...or she'd never have neglected putting these on it.

"Look at the label," I told her, barely able to contain myself.

Almost dropping the box in her excitement, she fumbled it in her hands until the label side came toward her. Her jaw dropped further.

"You got these HERE?!" she squealed.

"Yes, at Broughton's...this morning...just before you called. I was on my way home when you buzzed, and I had to come right back here. Wacky, huh?" I could only smile at her apparent glee.

And then her round eyes looked below the store label, to the designer and style label.

"Oh my God! Mikey! My favorites! You found my favorite shoes! These are so hot!!"

She was so busy tossing aside the lid and tearing tissue paper from around her new shoes, that I went ahead and took the box from her as she gazed adoringly at the hot pink slides. Smiling, I imagined that must be how I looked at her...eyes wide and glazed with worship.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers