Vanilla Cream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

I looked at the label and remembered how many times Cinda had mentioned these shoes to me, and how I'd called all over the state to see who had them, and in her size. I even chuckled to myself to realize that I might've even talked to the simpering Randy when I'd called Broughton's yesterday. It was a good thing he didn't see me earlier in his haste to brown nose Cinda...the whole surprise might've gone up in smoke. I wonder what Cinda's expression might've been if ol' Randy had said, "Weren't you here earlier, sir? Didn't you buy a pair of...." I was sure that guys like Randy remembered every sale...and the jig would've definitely been up. But, luckily that didn't happen, and the surprise was intact, if not exactly how I'd planned it. Actually, this way was better. Seeing Cinda sweaty and naked, hugging her new pair of shoes not only made me happier than I'd been in days, but it started that greedy ol' dong of mine tingling all over again.

Eyes wide in awe, her lush lips smiling sweetly, she asked, "How did you remember the name....the designer? How did you? Men never remember those things."

"Easy," I laughed, "I just thought of you. LUST always makes me think of you. And TWO LIPS....well, your lips are about the softest, most sensual in the world to kiss. I may not remember a whole lot in life, but you and the name of those shoes are one and the same, hon."

Grinning, she asked, "Which lips? Which of my lips are the most sensual in the world to kiss? Huh, Mikey...which?" Ahh, still the same sexy Cinda. Even at a moment like this, those delicious hormones of hers were gearing up for more fun.

"I'd kiss whichever pair you were kind enough to offer, hon. You know that," I said, truthfully.

"Yes...I do. And you, sir, are going to get to kiss both very shortly. This gift, these sexy shoes, have me all hot and horny again." With a wink, she added, "And I'm afraid I'm going to need my smutty shoe boy one more time. How bout it....shoe boy? Put these sexy shoes on my pretty feet?" She sat forward and held the shoes out to me. One last look at the shoe box before I set it aside. I held the box to my face and kissed the label that said, "Broughton's, LUST by Two Lips." That pair of shoes was going to extend the unbelievable luck I'd already had that day, and kissing that label seemed only appropriate to me.

Putting the box aside, I took the shoes. They truly were sexy...exactly Cinda's style. Before I even had time to turn the shoes around so that the heels and toes were in the right directions, Cinda's wiggling feet were dancing in front of my face. She grinned wickedly and appeared seconds away from drooling. I knew the look. I've had it many times while thinking of, or being with, Cinda.

She was almost breathless as she said, "Put my new shoes on my sexy feet, shoe boy. But wait...kiss my feet all over....really slow and sensual...to prepare them for the gorgeous shoes you got for them. My feet should have love all over them when they slide into a pair of sexy LUSTs. Yes..be a really, really good shoe boy. You know Cinda will reward you if you do." I love when she gets that evil grin on her face. There's no equal in this world to the feeling I get when I see that grin. And the wicked wink that accompanied it immediately started up my liftoff sequence.

I dropped the shoes and grabbed her feet, kissing them passionately. She squealed and giggled and squirmed. Looking between her legs, I saw her renewed sexual interest.

"Now put my new shoes on me, shoe boy, and kiss my feet all over again in my pretty new shoes. Do it! Do it! Cinda will reward you oh, sooooo nicely."

I did, my hands trembling as I tried to slip her feet into the shoes and kiss both shoes and feet at the same time. My mouth was all over both feet, licking flesh and leather. It got Cinda hotter than ever. Totally nude except for her shiny red footwear, she was panting and licking her lips as I kissed her adorable feet.

"Oh....you are going to get so, sooooo lucky, shoe boy. As soon as you're done worshipping my sexy feet and my gorgeous new shoes, I'm going to let you lick me all over....every sizzling hot inch of me. Would you like that shoe boy? Answer by licking my toes."

Her toes got a bath...a very eager, enthusiastic one. I couldn't get my tongue on them quick enough. Again Cinda squealed and squirmed.

And she allowed me to lick my way up her legs...eagerly working toward the Promised Land. All the while she stroked me and giggled.

I'd gone out of my way to find those shoes for Cin, and now I was reaping my reward. If that was all it took, I'd buy her a whole damn shoe store! But thoughts of shoes and shoe stores faded as my lips found her dewey flower. With a sigh I began devouring it, as I have so many times. As I licked, it was Cinda's turn to go weak. Her hand released my penis as she slumped into a quivering heap and allowed me to lick her to Heaven.

The storm increased in fury yet again, punctuating our carnal activities in the back seat of my shiny new Caddy. The sexual storm inside lasted another hour or so, the two of us fused and twined in various acts of mutual satiation. By the time we finished, the storm had long passed, but our ardor hadn't. We were both smeared with sexual juices and sweat, but smiling stupidly. Such is the look of love.

As we lay once again recuperating, I noticed the sticky stains on Old Betsy's interior. The seat...the carpeted floor...drying yellow-white stains everywhere. My brand new car. I thought I'd be upset....but I was far from it. It was appropriate that Cinda should help me Christen my new car. And I decided right then and there that the "Betsy" name wasn't right. Cinda had anointed my car for me, in a most pleasurable manner, and I owed it to her to honor her name. Hell, I might not even clean up the stains. Memories and all.

"Cin," I asked, smiling wistfully, absently licking one of her ankles.

"Yes, shoe boy?" she quipped, kissing my calf.

"I'm not sure Betsy is the right name for my car anymore. Would you mind if I gave it your name, instead... Cinda?" I never in a million years thought she'd go for it.

"Sure," she said, surprising me, "I'd be flattered. Besides, I kind of like the idea of you getting inside me and riding me every day." She winked a pretty eye at me, and I weakly winked back. She laughed - a sweet, approving laugh.

"Wow," I said, "I've been thinking the same thing. Getting inside you every day, for hours at a time. Mmmm....we do think alike, hon."

"Yes, we do," she said, "That's what makes us so good together."

"Yeah," I replied, the word trailing off into a happy sigh.

"C'mon, then," she said, "Let's get dressed, go inside and get my other shoes from butt-kissing Randy, and then go back to my place. I want to prance around for you in nothing but sexy shoes and make you my drooling shoe boy for the rest of the day." She sat up, leaned over, and kissed me, her gorgeous eyes melting my soul.

"Ohhhh.....yes, ma'am," I said, "shoe boy at your service!"

What did I ever do to get so lucky, I wonder? And could someone up above please let it last forever?

END

"Vanilla Cream 2: Pumps to Humps" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2003

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers