Vanilla Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
548 Followers

Cinda was gasping by that time, swallowing hard, sweating through her capri pants. Her breasts were moist in my grasp. She shivered and moaned so sweetly. I knew I had her. She was mine. I'd have her cumming before I even touched any of her favorite spots, she was so primed already. At that point, I could've pinched her nipples and had her cumming in her pants. But I wanted to wait...until I had her tied up on the bed, squirming and pleading for more. Oh, yeah...this would be worth even the frustration I myself was feeling at the moment.

She gave absolutely no resistance as I ushered her into the bedroom, fondling her breasts all the way, occasionally stopping to push my bulging crotch against her backside, kissing and licking her ears and neck. By the time we reached the bed (I doubt Cinda saw a single step of the trip, as her eyes were closed the entire way), I had her luscious breasts out of her blouse, the ties hanging down limply, moving about freely as I squeezed those succulent globes and encircled the swollen nipples with oh, so gentle fingertips. Cinda's moans and sighs were the most beautiful symphony to my ears.

She didn't open her eyes until we reached the bed. With my hands still fondling her breasts, I felt her tremble when she looked down and saw the four silk scarves and the single black blindfold. "Oh, my," she sighed, "are those for me?" She knew damn well they were. When I whispered a soft, slow, "Yes, my pretty pet," in her ear, she trembled again. Before that tremble had even subsided, I'd reached up and removed her hat. I did this quickly and deftly, as I did not want my fingers far from her heaving chest for any appreciable length of time. Her fiery mane cascaded down her back in curls of sultry fire. I tossed the hat across the room like a frisbee. It glided gently, landing softly on a nearby chair.

"Stay right where you are," I told her, my voice raising just a hair above the previous whisper.

My hands fondled and teased her breasts as I slowly, but deliberately removed the sexy peasant blouse. As each inch of soft skin was bared, my lightly treading fingertips traced searing hot lines along it, sending chill after chill along Cinda's body. She was at once burning, and covered with goosebumps. They rose at will on her now naked belly and breasts. Her nipples seemed so hard and bulging that they'd soon jump completely off her glorious mounds. She licked her lips, her eyes having once again shut tightly, eyelids fluttering.

"Mmmmm, such delicious breasts," I again whispered, deliberately bathing her ear in my hot breath, "Once I get you tied to the bed, I'm going to suck them until you can't stand it anymore. I know you can have an orgasm just from having those beauties sucked, so that's my goal. Well, one of them." I gave my best evil chuckle into her ear. "Now, don't move," I ordered.

My hands moved downward, slowly, from those pouting nipples to her soft belly, fingertips briefly circling her navel. Then lower they roamed, playing just above the low hung waist of her pants. As I unbuttoned them, I again pushed against her from behind. She sighed, and her head lolled to one side.

Slowly I unzipped her pants, slipping one hand down into them, feeling the soft skin of her shaved pubic area. As my fingers reached the beginning of her sex, they felt the moisture there. They traced a quick path along her hot, moist slit. True to her delectable nature, she wore no panties.

Not content with one quick circuit along her slit, my fingers traced several round trips along her lips, barely touching them. Cinda moaned and squirmed. I kissed and nuzzled her neck. I nibbled it. I sighed steamily into her ear.

Reluctantly, my fingers left her steaming honeypot to find the waist of her now opened pants. They were tight, so I had the delicious task of working them slowly over her hips and buttocks. It was pure delight to watch that adorable ass slowly coming into view, the soft cheeks seeming to tease as they stubbornly refused to come out of hiding. But expose them I did.

With a final tug of her pants, that kissable ass burst free. I could almost hear it sigh it's freedom. And God, what a gorgeous derriere it is. Lowering Cinda's pants far enough to completely free that succulent bottom, I wasted no time in getting my hands on it. I groped it boldly, feeling its softness, its smoothness. I openly fondled those cheeks, kneading them, moving the flesh around with both fingers and palms. They are just such a joy to touch.

As a last evil machination, I spread those globes slightly with my fingers. Then I pushed myself against her again, letting Cinda feel the hardness between my legs as it invaded that warm crevice. She pushed back against me and sighed. I reached around, one hand and forearm across her belly while my other hand tickled teasingly above her hairless mound, and pulled her hard against me. I grinded against her, moving my hips back and forth, up and down, feeling the warmth of her ass around my bulging crotch. When the fingers playing on her mound crept knowingly back into to her pussy, they felt more moisture than ever there. I would've bet that if I'd kept that up, I could've gotten Cinda to cum heavily just from that alone.

But I wanted her first orgasm to be explosive, nearly making her pass out from the intensity. So, slowly, I ceased my gyrations...for now. I had more teasing yet in store for the lovely Cinda. And it would begin immediately.

Keeping my arm around her belly, I reached back with the other hand and unzipped my pants. Reaching in, I pulled out my throbbing member and held it against Cinda's right cheek. She recognized the source of the warm, pulsing sensation instantly. Again she trembled, and she reached a hand back to grab my cock.

"No," I said, letting go of myself to grab her hand, stopping its attempt to capture my penis. "You're my playtoy now, Cin. You just be a good girl and let me play...my way. You'll have your chance....but only if you do as you're told."

She sighed, disappointed, but knew me well enough to trust my judgment. Her hand went back to its position on the bed, where all ten fingers resumed digging deeply into the blanketed mattress. Bent over slightly, she again gyrated her hips, eager to feel my firm cock against her cheek again.

After rubbing my erect muscle all over both her cheeks, I did something deliciously wicked. Still holding her by the waist, I turned slightly to one side and ran my engorged head along her butt cleavage. Up and down, slowly running the hot helmet along its length. Cinda squirmed as if trying to get it in deeper. So, I accommodated her. I pushed it in about a half inch, forcing it up and down between her cheeks with a firm, guiding hand. Cinda surprised me, pushing back suddenly and forcefully, and my burning hardon plunged deeply into her earthy chasm. So, if that was what she wanted, I thought, I'd play along.

I held my cock firmly in hand and pulled Cinda back against me, letting it slip in deeper still between those lovely cheeks. I worked my hips in a circular motion, at the same time thrusting forward, holding her firmly in place by her waist. The result was as if we were having anal sex, but not penetrating completely. And using my hand, I roughly ran my cock up and down her crack, deep inside it. I delighted in the warmth of her ass surrounding my penis. It was incredible! I'd never done this with Cinda before, and I was beginning to like it...very much.

By this time, Cinda had leaned forward onto the bed, her mattress-clawing fingers having long since been replaced by her forearms. She was bent over with her bottom nicely displayed to me, and I continued to explore its depths with my throbbing erection.


I was about to give in and thrust my cock deep inside her enticing hole, when I happened to look up and notice the clock on the dresser across the room. Ramona would be arriving shortly. I had to get Cinda tied and blindfolded by the time she entered the game, or the surprise would be gone.

Taking my almost bursting penis from between those warm, sexy cheeks was one of the most difficult things I've ever done. I had to comfort myself with the knowledge that this one minor disappointment aside, this evening was going to be incredible. I wouldn't say it was a small price to pay, considering how primed my cock was to plunder Cinda's ass, but it was an ACCEPTABLE price, in light of what was to come.

As I removed my somewhat disappointed tool from her bottom, Cinda gave a small moan of sadness as well. I needed to quickly get her back in the game. One hand leapt up to again tweak a nipple, while the other slipped between Cinda's legs from behind, fingers playing in the moist folds between her legs. As I lightly pinched and prodded her nipple, talented fingers probed her sweet treasure. Cinda quickly forgot the near rear entry and began to happily gyrate on my wiggling fingers.

Next, in a wild flurry of activity, I released both nipple and pussy, and tugged her pants roughly down her legs. On my knees behind her, I worked the tight pants down thighs and calves. With the pants wrapped around her ankles, I lifted first one foot, then the other, whisking off the sexy high heeled slides. Knowing the pleasure Cinda gets from having her toes sucked, I briefly held each foot up to my mouth, nibbling the toes quickly and sucking the big ones. When she sighed and squirmed, I knew I'd hit paydirt. Once the shoes were gone and the toes nibbled, I finished removing those sexy, tush-and-leg-hugging pants.

Lifting each leg again, I easily removed the pants from her gorgeous legs. That's when I realized that, on my knees behind her as I was, that nearly poked rear end was directly at eye - and mouth - level. My eyes widened, my brain kicked into overdrive, and my mouth came alive. Grabbing the outer curve of each cheek, I reversed the previous spreading trend and instead squeezed them together. With those sweet cheeks thus securely held, I dove forward, kissing, licking and sucking on them. I kissed them every way an object CAN be kissed. I licked them slow and sensual, and fast and furious. I nibbled them, nuzzled my face in them, and attacked them with my teeth. I gave them bold, purple hickeys. And I nearly came doing it. I had thoughts of pulling her legs apart and diving between them, eating her sticky treat from behind. But, again, time and the plan stopped me in my tracks. I would surely get to taste that ass again, as well as the sweet vanilla snack beneath it. Now just wasn't the time. So, breathing heavily, barely able to get myself to a standing position, I rose, giving up my oral quest to find the tastiest parts of Cinda...for now. It's rather a moot point anyway. EVERY part of Cinda is mouthwatering.

I leaned forward, again whispering into a lovely ear. "Does my dripping slut want a nice orgasm?" I asked as wickedly as I could - which was difficult, because my brain hadn't yet accepted the denial of its urges to feast on Cinda. My hands again busied themselves with her lush breasts, sinful ass and ever so sweet honeypot, each finger trying its best to drive her insane.

Her besotted face was lying flat on one cheek on the bed. Her eyelids were shut, but I could see her eyes rolling dreamily beneath. Her mouth hung open, lips glistening in the lower corner, drool imminent. She had to lick her lips before she could speak. "Ohhhh, yes, Smutty.....orgasm.....oh, yesssss..."

Abruptly, I stopped playing with her receptive body. Her eyes popped open, as yet unfocussed. The previously closed eyelids blinked their bewilderment. Finally, her eyes focussed and her pupils aimed themselves in my direction. The lost look on her face was priceless. But before I lost her lustful attention, I made my bid.

"If you want your orgasms...and I do mean that as a pleural...get your cute ass up on the bed and spread eagle. Do it now, Cin. Hurry up, if you want to cum. Chop chop!"

Cinda's eyes narrowed, her brow furrowed. She looked at me as if she was going to rise up and slap me into the middle of next week. But behind that willful countenance was a look of expectation. Her eyes glittered, and began to change color again. That's when I knew I had her. In her current condition, she'd do almost ANYTHING to have an orgasm. Just as she'd bossed me around in the back-seat of my car on "shoe shopping day," I now had her dancing to MY tune. It was exhilarating beyond words. And, Lord O'Mercy, what a boner I had!

"Up!" I said smugly. "Up pretty slut...on the bed and spread 'em, or no orgasms. If you do as you're told, you'll have so many orgasms you'll be dehydrated for a week. Your choice." I held up the silk scarves and dangled them teasingly like doggie treats before a drooling pup, sneering wickedly. God, this was fun!

Cinda's look of defiance quickly vanished. Looking at the dangling scarves, she licked her lips. Her eyes seemed to be changing colors rapidly, smoldering hazels, blues and greens. She smiled broadly. Catlike, she crawled onto the bed, wiggling her butt for my benefit - her last feeble attempt at regaining control. God, how I wanted to chomp on that ass! Or finish the penile prodding I'd started earlier.

With no hesitation other than the fanny wiggle, she moved to the center of the bed and sprawled on her back, spreading her arms and legs out wide. She was giddy, eager...ready. For anything.

Grinning the entire time, I tied her arms up over her head, one to each of the thick posts at either end of the ornate headboard. Looking at her position on the bed and calculating, I decided that for certain purposes it would be better if she were positioned at the foot of the bed. So I got up on the mattress and grabbed her by the waist. I slid her down to the foot of the bed, stretching her bound arms nearly to their limit. When her bottom was even with the foot of the bed, overhanging just slightly beyond the footboard, I decided her position was just right. Next, making sure her arms were in no real discomfort, I then proceeded to tie her legs to the posts on the ends of the footboard. I made the distance from posts to ankles short, so her legs would be spread wide. Ripe for the plucking. That sweet pussy had to be offered up for all kinds of fun...for both myself, and the lusty Ramona. Besides, Cinda was going to be having so many orgasms, it might be better to not have the bedspread completely soaked too early on.

Completing Cinda's bondage, I sneered down at her. "Such a pretty little slut pussy. Now we can begin to play. Are you ready to cum over and over again, until you pass out?" Cinda's head bobbed eagerly. She was squirming with anticipation.

"All right, then," I said, "one final touch." I got up on the bed again, straddling her abdomen. I tied the blindfold around her eyes, making sure it was secure and she was indeed sightless. Then I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth. She sucked at my mouth hungrily, already filled to the brim with passion.

As if on cue, there was a knock on the front door. I was beside myself at how well timed it had turned out. Yes, the signal was right. Three quick raps, then three slow. Ramona was here. Play time.

As per the plan, I didn't reply to the knock. But when Cinda heard it, she exclaimed, "Oh, fuck! Who can that be! Whoever it is, get rid of them RIGHT NOW, Mike! I'm going to explode here!"

"Relax," I said, making sure her bonds were secure, "that's my surprise for you."

"Wha....?" Cinda said, too horny to comprehend, and getting more irritated by the nanosecond.

The clack clack clack of Ramona's heels came ever closer, ascending the stairs. Cinda, still befuddled, started to protest. "Someone's coming, Mikey...get rid of them! I mean it, I'm really ready here! I'm not playing games!"

I had to hold back my laughter. In good time Cinda would understand, and she'd thank me for everything. Just a few moments more...

Ramona entered, striking a sultry pose in the doorway to the bedroom. She didn't have much on, but she wouldn't need clothing anyway. She looked at me with questioning eyes, waiting to see how I was going to play her entrance and participation in the festivities.

I leaned down and whispered into Cinda's ear, "Remember how we talked about how you'd like to explore sex play with another woman?"

Hesitantly, she nodded. She immediately bit her lip, as if some part of her knew what was coming.

"Well, I'd like you to meet Ramona. Between myself and her, we're going to spend the better part of this evening making you cum from every conceivable form of erotic play we can devise. If you would rather not have Ramona join in, just say so, and we've agreed in advance that she'll just leave. In that case, I'll do my best to rock your world all by my lonesome. But if you'd really like to explore possibilities with another woman, all you have to do is introduce yourself to Ramona, and tell her how pleased you are to have her here. The choice is yours, Cin. Shake your head for 'no' or tell Ramona you're happy to have her here. Whatever you decide is how we'll play it."

There was a pause. Cinda turned her face toward me as if she could see me. For a split second, it appeared she was going to shake her head. But then her face flushed. Another pause. I felt her body tremble beneath my straddling legs. She sighed, then smiled. She turned her head toward the doorway.

"Nice to meet you, Ramona. I hope to actually see you, too, at some point. But, Mike knows me and I trust his judgment in these matters. So, it's really, REALLY nice to have you here. Welcome to our prurient little world."

Ramona replied, "And you're quite a beauty, Cinda. It's wonderful to meet you, as well. Would you mind terribly if I got....comfortable?"

"Not at all, Ramona. Please do," Cinda answered, another shudder racking her body. Her initial apprehension had apparently become barely subdued enthusiasm faster than I could've snapped my fingers!

That's when I knew this was all going to work perfectly. Watching Ramona undress, I sat beside my bound honey and likewise began to disrobe. Cinda's cum-fest-orgy-marathon was on...!

As I took off every stitch of clothing I had on, I watched Ramona slowly remove what little she wore. She kicked off her spike heels, lifted her tube top up over her head and dropped it on the floor, and then unzipped her cutoff shorts, letting them fall beside her top. She stepped out of them, walking over to the bed with a purpose. Though she was flattered and mildly turned on by my approving looks, her main focus was Cinda. Her pale, blue-gray eyes blazed with lust as she eyed my naked captive.

Sidling up alongside the bed, Ramona reached out her hands, touching Cinda's neck, then letting her fingers caress slowly along her flesh till both hands reached her heaving breasts. Cinda immediately sighed and arched her back a bit.

As I watched Ramona licking her lush, red lips, I couldn't help but wonder why she'd left her panties on. It wouldn't be long before I'd know the answer. Apparently, the exotic Ramona also likes a little spice with her sex play. In the meantime, I watched her caress Cinda's body, a longing look sweeping across her face.

"Tasty looking tits, eh, Ramona?" I said with a wink.

"Oh, yes," she replied, again licking her lips, "very tasty indeed."

"Well," I prodded, "Cinda here can have an orgasm just from having her nipples sucked."

"Is that right?" she sighed, her eyes fixed on the closest hardened nipple.

"Yes, it is. And I'm willing to bet that between the two of us, if we each suck a nipple, we can have Cinda exploding inside of five minutes."

"Mmmm....you mean we each suck one of these sweet delicacies?" she asked, pinching the nipple nearest her, tugging on it slightly.

"That would drive her crazy, I guarantee it." I said, feeling my already prominent woody rise and throb just a tad more...if that was even possible.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
548 Followers