Vanilla Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"Mikey, that feels wonderful...but if you keep it up, I'll be driving us right into someone's dining room."

I don't listen. I'm enjoying the feel of her breast too much. However, I do let go of the right breast....but only so that I can slip my hand into her blouse and cup the left one, working my fingers toward the flirting nipple. Sighing, and wishing I could be sucking that nipple, I fondle her breast longingly for several more minutes. Even when Cinda's driving becomes less than attentive, I can't pull my hand from that soft, warm, nippled sphere.

Luck is with us. Just as Cinda starts to lose the ability to operate a motor vehicle altogether, we arrive at the hotel she's booked for us. She turns the car off the road and screeches up the parking lot rampway so fast she scrapes her muffler, and sparks fly. How symbolic. My hand is still attached to her breast and sparks are flying through my fingers directly to my brain....and my penis, which is vowing vehemently to me that if I don't allow it to penetrate this woman soon, it's going to find a new owner.

The trip from the parked car to the hotel room is a sweaty blur, my only memory of it being of my entranced eyes once again ogling Cinda's sweetly bouncing buns. But while I'm like a dog needing a good rut, Cinda somehow manages to find some control. She unlocks the door calmly, with me panting and drooling all over her, ushers me in, and then closes and locks the door. She grabs either side of my face in her hands and holds my head still, the better for her words to sink into my heated brain. She's smiling like she's got one helluva secret - which she has - and though she looks calm I can see her chest heaving. She's horny as hell, too...but one of us has to stay in control....for now. Finally, she decides it's time to play her little game.

"Oh, dear, sweet smutty Mikey...I want hot, dirty sex just as much as you. But I want it to be really, really erotic. I want it to be exactly like we've talked about all these months. I want all the teasing and the seduction and the kinky fun. I want us to drive each other crazy and then fuck and suck each other raw. I want all that attention you said you'd give me. Remember, I told you that my toes and nipples have a direct connection to my clit? Well, you're going to find out just how much of a connection...that's a promise. And you said you could eat my pussy for hours. Well, you're going to prove it. And you said you wanted to kiss and lick and suck and nibble every part of me. I want that, too. And you're going to get your chance to put your mouth and cock anywhere on or in my body that you want to....but first I want to drive you crazy...I want to tease you and make your cock harder than a diamond. Ohhh....I have so much planned for today, sweetie. I hope you're in this for the long haul....because I sure am. Are you game, Mikey?"

Cinda's eyes ooze sex as they bore not only into my own eyes, but straight through them into my brain. At this point there is absolutely no way I could possibly refuse her. I need to fondle her, lick her, suck her, fuck her......I need to feel and taste every inch of her....or I'll go insane.

Composing myself as best I can, I reply, "Cinda...I want to explore every inch of you. Whether that's with my tongue or my fingers or my cock, I don't care. I just need to taste and feel you. And I need an orgasm so bad right now I could come just from kissing your nose!"

"Great," she smiles, tickling under my chin with her finger again, "then you just stay right here and I'll be right back."

"Aw, Cinda...," I plead, "I just told you how bad I need it."

"It'll be worth the wait," she coos, nibbling on my earlobe, "and it'll only take two minutes. Then, you can have all the orgasms you want. Okay, sweetie?"

I plop down onto the nearby sofa, my hands grabbing my overheated crotch. I'm in agony as I watch that incredible ass once again walk away from me. Cinda slips into the bathroom and I wait....throbbing and bemoaning my fate. After a few minutes the bathroom door opens and I prepare to attack the delectable Cinda. But when I see her, every fantasy I'd ever written to her comes flooding back into my brain. I can barely breathe, my jaw drops, my tongue lolls out over my lower lip, my heart pounds....and, by God, do I ever sweat!

The already supremely sexy Cinda stands there grinning at me. She is dressed head to toe in an ultra, ultra sheer mocha colored body stocking. Every inch of her heavenly body is clearly visible. Her pink nipples proudly proclaiming their exalted places on the breasts which form the most magnificent cleavage I've ever seen. Her delectable navel keeping its ever vigilant watch over her.....sigh.....shaved treasure, every pink fold clearly visible beneath the gossamer material. And down at the floor, her burgundy toes snugly encased in the barely visible nylon. As if that wasn't enough to make me weak, she turns around and shows me the ass I've been dying to see. She bends slightly and wiggles it for me, clearly pleased as my pupils widen to suck in as much light as possible so they can see that bottom as completely as possible. And the view of her pink-layered, clean-shaven slit from that angle almost has me begging to kiss it. Even though I'm sitting, I can feel my knees go weak, and I wonder if I'm going to come in my pants.

"You like, Mikey?" is all she says, with a grin so big I can see almost every tooth in her head.

I can't speak because I'm gagging on my tongue and a gallon of drool. I nod and stare at that hypnotically swaying ass, and almost lunge at it lip first, but I can't move off the sofa. Seeing this, Cinda makes a pouty face and stands up.

"Poor Mikey," she says, turning and walking toward me, faking the look of a shy young coquette, "are you too tired maybe to play with me?"

She walks slowly toward me, hips swaying with boldly exaggerated sexuality. She runs her hands up and down the nylon from her hips to her breasts and back again as she sways toward me. Stopping directly in front of me, she plays with her nipples through the stocking, lifting her nylon covered breasts upward and bending her head down to flick her tongue at each nipple. Not letting up on the pressure, she next slides one hand down her body, from breast to belly and finally between her legs....where she rubs slowly with three fingers while her other hand continues to caress her breast. She's able to push the nylon at her crotch in far enough to spread her pussy open and play teasingly amid the glistening folds. I watch with saucer eyes as the nylon begins to get wet with her juices. All the while she smiles seductively and licks her lips. I can only stare and groan, admiring mutely each seductive act.

"Mmmm..." she purrs, "this nylon feels so good. You want to rub me, Mikey? You want to kiss every inch of me with this sexy stocking all over me? You want to try to suck my toes? You want to bury your sweet face in my wet pussy? And how 'bout these nice, big tits, honey? You want to squeeze them and lick them and suck these pretty nipples?" Turning, she adds, "And what about this nice, firm ass? Why don't you just give it some nice big kisses?" Again, she wiggles it for my benefit. I'm about to come just from looking at her in that sheer nylon, watching her teasing movements, and hearing her scorchingly sexy suggestions...every one of which is making my groin hum with kinetic energy. I feel like the Frankenstein monster....except that the crackling electrodes are not on my neck, but on either side of my throbbing cock, and they're called testicles.

Finally, muscles other than my penis respond to my commands again. I sit forward on the sofa and prepare to grab and fondle whichever part of Cinda I come in contact with first. But Cinda is sly, and anticipates my move. She turns quickly and grabs my two groping hands with her own. She leans backward and pulls on my arms, chuckling wickedly as she says, "Upsy-daisy, Smutty Mikey. Come give Cinda a nice nylon hug."

I yield willingly, and stand in front of her. She lets go of my arms and I immediately encircle them around her waist. I pull her to me and mash my mouth against hers. While I'm thrusting my tongue into her mouth, I crush my heated crotch against hers. My hands roam down to her teasing ass and grab handfuls of cheeks. While my mouth works over hers, my hands knead and fondle her stocking-covered bottom, and I grind my frustrated hardon into her nearly naked sex. I'm just about to lift Cinda off the floor and try to thrust my cock through both my pants and Cinda's body stocking, when Cinda again takes control of the game.

"Not yet, Mikey," she says, then seeing my look of disappointment, adds, "Oh, you'll get to shove that hard meat into me soon enough, but I want a lot of sexy buildup and kinky play first. In fact, I've decided on a delicious way for you to live out some fantasies and make me come and come and come in the process. And in order to fuck me, you have to earn it. You have to make me come in all the ways we've discussed before I'll let you slip that rock hard tool into my bald pussy. You have to use all the routes we've talked about in our emails. You have to get to my clit by going through all my favorite places. You have to suck my pretty toes until I come. Then you have to suck my tits nice and slow until I come again. Mmmm...and then I want you to lick, and even suck on, my tasty ass until I come some more. Then, if you do all that for me, and you keep me coming in buckets, I'll shove my dripping pussy in your face and let you lick it for hours and hours. I'll let you taste my sweet vanilla flavored cum, let it gush out all over your face, into your mouth, onto your tongue, and right down your throat to your tummy. Imagine it, Mikey...you'll finally taste my vanilla cream."

She pauses, breathless and horny herself, to look deeply into my eyes. She sees lust smoldering there all the way to my soul. She smiles and licks her lips, sighing, "So, what do you say, Smut-boy? You ready for the adventure of a lifetime?"

I'm already almost coming, just from hearing her verbalize all that we've written to each other for almost a year now. I surprise myself with the calmness of my reply. "Cinda," I say with controlled excitement, "I'm going to give you so many orgasms that you'll be dehydrated by the time I'm finished. I'll suck your toes so long and hard they'll wrinkle up like prunes. I'll suck and lick those nipples until that vanilla cream pours out of you. I'll bite and suck on that ass of yours until you've got hickeys all over it. And that pussy of yours....well, I fully intend to lick that better than it's ever been licked before....until you don't want anyone else but me to eat it from now on...ever! Then....when you think you've come all that you possibly can, I'll bend you over and slide my cock so deep inside you that you'll be able to suck on it while we're fucking. Now, hot l'il Cinda, how does that sound?"

I can see I've won her over, and I'm not the only one grinding crotch against crotch anymore. I can feel her hot breath as she stares up at me and gasps with anticipation. We both realize that if this is even half as intense as we're planning it to be, neither one of us will be able to walk straight when we're done, and I surely won't be able to talk without mumbling for a while, assuming my tongue will heal at all. But neither one of us will care, either.

It's then that Cinda plays her trump card.

Smiling, almost leering, she says, "Oh, but Mikey...you see, there's a catch. Not only do you have to earn your way to eating and fucking me....but you also have to earn your way to each part of my body right from the start."

I'm confused...and it shows. Cinda giggles and grinds against me. I'm moments away from raping her, and she knows it. So, she once again shows she's ahead of the game.

"Let's talk about that later, Mikey. Right now, you just take off all your clothes and I'll do something nice for you. I know you've been horny since we met, and I know you're hard enough right now to play stickball with your cock, and you need release badly. Well, I know how to take care of that, and do something I've wanted to do for a long time now, too."

Of course, my first thought is that Cinda's going to give me a first class hummer. So, naturally, I break every speed record known to man getting my clothes off. After a whirlwind of activity I stand before her completely naked, throbbing manhood standing up at a forty-five degree angle from my body, bouncing up and down slightly with each throb. Cinda eyes it greedily, licking her luscious lips.

"Now," she says, placing her hands on my shoulders, "sit down on the sofa."

Again, I break speed records. I sit open-legged and wait for those smiling lips to surround my purple, pulsating head. But Cinda sits at the opposite side of the sofa! I blink my astonishment and confusion. She simply smiles.

"You remember what I said just last week that I wanted to do if we ever did get together? What I said would really get me hot to do to you? Remember, I said it could make me come all by itself?"

I strain to remember, but all my blood is in the wrong head.

Cinda lifts her legs up on the sofa, placing her nylon-clad feet on my thighs. She slowly glides those silken feet along my thighs, soles and toes making a beeline for my throbbing penis. She surrounds the pounding shaft with her slippery soles and begins stroking up and down its length, occasionally squeezing with her toes or soles along the trip. The nylon sliding along my cock feels wonderful, and I look over at Cinda. Her mouth is dropped open and her tongue is lazily wandering around inside it. Her eyes are wide and focussed on what her feet are playing with. I can see that now she's the one who's almost drooling. I remember now her mentioning she'd love to give me a foot job, either with stockinged feet or bare, and how it could make her come all by itself. So, smiling, I lay back against the arm of the sofa, my arms relaxed at my sides, and let Cinda give me her stockinged foot job. I need an orgasm so badly....and I have no doubts this will do the trick nicely. But, how could I know just how nicely this would all turn out....for both of us?

Cinda is running her tongue along the tips of her upper teeth as she concentrates on stroking my tool with her stockinged feet. She sighs as the soft nylon runs along the veined shaft and she squeezes the head gently between her toes. My cock is as hard as granite, swollen from hours of fantasy and expectation, and the dewey drops of precum are already present, just barely sneaking from my tiny slit.

As I continue to watch Cinda, she begins to caress her own breasts again, and again slowly slides one hand down between her legs. Pinching one nipple, she moans and her eyes flutter briefly. She sighs as several adept fingers play in the juice-soaked crotch of her body stocking. We both gasp as those fingers again manage to work their way between the pink lips, soaking the nylon even more in the process. Cinda gasps from the feel of it, and I gasp just from watching those sweet, succulent folds being fondled and releasing their glistening fluids, smearing the nylon in an ever broadening circle of lust.

I'm way ahead of Cinda, however. I've been horny all day and I need an orgasm almost more than I need to breathe. So, when my pantiless princess slips one foot beneath my tightened sack, it's all over for me. Her toes play with my scrotum, gently wiggling at the underside and back of it. She flicks her toes, making my sack bounce and jiggle, all the while watching intently. She gently squeezes my sack between her two sets of toes, and when she sees me spasm and hears the gasp from my parted lips, she quickly brings both feet up to the shaft again and strokes it quickly, squeezing it between her soles. Her soft, silky foot job has its desired effect.

Clenching either side of the sofa cushion I'm sitting on, gritting my teeth and feeling a chill dance along my heaving spine, I come. I can feel the force of it from my testicles all the way out the head. It pulls along the entire path like a speeding freight train, its cargo finally released into propelled flight. I have no idea where the spurting fluid goes, and don't much care. Burst after burst of my semen tears itself through my reproductive tract, my sack clenching and squeezing its load forward to freedom. I have no idea how many times come shoots from me. I only know it's more than I can ever remember coming before. It's been so pent up all day, it's a wonder I haven't given myself a hernia, or dislodged my scrotal sack!

I was expecting to slowly recover my wits and regain biological normalcy. But, before my orgasm has even slowed to the dribbling stage, I feel movement all about me. The stroking feet are instantly gone, and there is a flurry of motion that shakes the sofa. I open my eyes just in time to see Cinda's soaked, nylon-encased pussy heading toward my face at warp factor eight. She stands above me on the sofa, her hands having captured my head - the bigger one - and her crotch zooming downward like a plummeting meteor. I have little time to focus on that hairless, soft-petaled slit before it is pushed forcefully into my face. With a "whuf!" of surprise there is a sudden blackness as my face is smothered under nylon and pussy.

Cinda, sighing and moaning, begins grinding her sex in my face, squirming and hopping on my mouth, nose and chin. I gasp for air whenever I sense an opening. I raise my hands and grab her ass cheeks as she bounces energetically on my slickening face. As she squirms and grinds on top of me, I can feel her cheek muscles clenching and straining. When her thighs are not covering my ears, I can hear her gasps and moans of pleasure.

Cinda's hands yank on my hair as if it's nothing more than the reins of a horse that's bucking underneath her. She's riding my face like it's a mechanical bull in a south-of-the-border bar, and all the while she's moaning - louder and louder - and grinding her crotch into my reddening face. At times I can see up past her belly and joyfully watch her ample breasts bounce and jiggle beneath the clinging nylon. But, mostly, I just lie here and enjoy letting her ride my face.

Suddenly, those succulent tits stick straight out as Cinda's back arches. Her hardened nipples seem to even be pressing through the nylon, attempting to escape their captivity...but, alas, it's but an illusion. Then Cinda thrusts her hips forward, sending her dripping slit into the tip of my nose...which Cinda uses to stimulate her clit. Moaning and arching her back even further, she squeezes my head between her thighs and repeatedly rams her clit into my nose. It hurts and makes it difficult to breathe, but it seems to be working wonders for Cinda's orgasm. I have to admit, it's the most satisfying suffocation I've ever had the pleasure to endure.

With a piercing scream from the face-humping Cinda, I feel the moist warmth of her climax, first on my helpful nose, and then gushing through the weave of the nylon to smear the entirety of my face. It's almost as if the nylon isn't even there, such is the force of those flowing fluids. I feel as though I might drown, but the true pussy eater in me comes out and I open my mouth wide. The hot, sticky come pushes through the nylon and flows almost unimpeded into my mouth. I lap at the soaked nylon and let the juices slide over my tongue and down my throat. Finally, I get to taste Cinda's vanilla cream. It's not only intoxicating...it's absolutely addicting, and I want more and more of it.

With Cinda still rocking and grinding on my face, my hands - still grasping her clenching buttocks - now squeeze her ass with a purpose. I grab handfuls of ass flesh and nylon, and pull her forward, pressing her gushing slit to my mouth even harder than she herself is doing. I suck and lick at the drenched nylon, trying to savor every last drop. The scent of the come-drenched nylon, the feel of it grinding into my face, and the delicious taste of Cinda's mildly vanilla flavored cum, all combine to make me a pussy-sucking madman. Even when Cinda's gyrations slow, I still try to suck her juices through and from the nylon. I want every drop. I can't even breathe, but I have to suck every drop from the nylon.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers