Vanilla Extract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
243 Followers

She looked at the clock in the kitchen, 9:15, and smiled at how Paula didn't get her way, as without Trudy's suggestion, they would've been under her sway well past midnight, and both Trudy and Robb had things to do Monday morning. However, as that taste lingered in her mouth, and her half-memories and imagination cycled through thoughts and images of them together, Trudy could tell something was done to her, something that for all her carefulness and defense against Paula's overzealous hypnotic control, then and there she didn't feel the need to check or correct whatever was done. Trudy closed her eyes and took more of that liquid in her mouth, and felt Paula's love for them both, something stronger than even the most expertly-crafted command given. She felt it, all the good times, all the times that were indeed improved by Paula being there.

It didn't take much for Trudy to construct the puzzle fully - Paula wanted to stay, in either vague or specific terms. She felt Paula's need, and how it complimented Trudy's want, destined to become a need. The butterscotch-skinned hypnotist wondered if she would ever come to this conclusion on her own; the fact that she didn't out-right dismiss the idea told her she was for it.

Warm hands reached up to grasp Paula's slack face. Blurry eyes opened wider to see the woman she was made to awaken before she fell into trance. She smiled down at her controller, closing her eyes as their lips embraced, tasting something sweet in both their mouths, knowing she was destined for happiness in the long-term for some inexplicable reason.

mechan11
mechan11
243 Followers
12