Vanilla Fudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
866 Followers

"I'm going to cum Ray, and I want you to swallow every drop, just like I did for you," I say, knowing full well that that is not how it will go.

He whimpers.

I cum.

My first blast goes straight into Ray's mouth, and he chokes, my second follows and as he gags I pull my cock out and the next surge sprays his face. I aim for his eyes and when I am finished his face is covered in my cum and his eyes are tightly closed.

I put my cock against his lips.

"Lick it clean," I demand, and he does.

I slowly see realisation dawning.

Poor Ray, he has just noticed that my cock is still hard. Of course it is, it never goes soft until I have cum twice, it knows my system.

I know, I'm an asshole, but it is his that will be paying the price.

"Looks like I get to fuck you don't it?" I say, as I pick up my bag and take out the lubricant.

"No," he begs, "please no, I'll do anything. Just take my wallet, there's almost two hundred dollars in it."

"Sorry Ray, but a deal is a deal, and I'm still hard," I say. He is backing across the bed, eyes still shut and he tries to rub it off.

I slap his balls and he cries in pain.

"Leave it there," I command, but his hands are already at his groin, his cum soaked eyes forgotten.

I crawl onto the bed and prise his legs apart. Ray tries to resist but I am too strong. I push his legs up and hold them with one hand. He jerks them away and I slap his balls again. Harder.

"No," he gasps again, but I put his legs back into position and this time they stay.

"Hold them Ray," I demand and he does. He whimpers as my lubricant covered fingers touch his ass.

"Please no, there's another two hundred in the wardrobe," he begs. I push my finger into him.

"Arrgh," he cries.

I am in no hurry here, so I gradually work four fingers into his ass, adding one at a time when I think he is ready. Damn but he's tight, and I can't wait to take this little vanilla cherry.

"No, no, please no," he is almost chanting now, his cum covered face shaking and his lip quivering.

I take my fingers out and smear my cock. This is it.

"Relax Ray," I tell him, "I'm going to love this." I cover his mouth with my hand and press my cock against his asshole. He wriggles to try and escape but I just follow and press harder.

Ray screams into my hand as his clenched ass finally stretches open a bit.

"Relax Ray," I say again, "that will make it hurt less." But Ray can't relax and he keeps fighting me. With my free hand I grab his balls and twist.

Another scream.

"Be a good boy Ray," I demand and he stops struggling. I press more and my cock head finally pops into his virgin ass.

The TV show Ray chose was an action movie, and I am glad of that because Ray's cries of pain will sound like part of the soundtrack if our neighbours happen to be listening.

I take my hand away from Ray's mouth.

"Quiet now Ray, that's the worst over," I say, and I slowly sink my cock further into my broken little vanilla white boy. His tears have carved a path through the pools of my cum on his face and he is trembling all over.

It is still a couple of minutes before I am in him to my full length. I love to savour the feeling of a virgin ass stretching wider and wider as I go deeper and deeper. But finally I get there, and my hairless balls are resting on his ass cheeks.

"There there, that wasn't so bad was it?" I say.

Ray is just blubbering now. He is a mess.

Now I fuck him.

At first I am gentle, I slowly move out and in again, trying to get his ass used to the invader, but then I slowly increase the tempo.

Ray is still moaning and crying in pain as I fuck him, but he is a bit quieter now. I love watching the faces of my conquests, they reflect their emotions so well. Horror, disgust, revulsion, pain, helplessness, fury and sometimes even a faint reluctant pleasure. But Ray isn't enjoying this at all, and it is plain to me that he is just wishing that it would all just go away.

"Didn't I tell you vanilla boy," I say, "that I would fuck you like you have never been fucked before?" I grin at my joke, but Ray doesn't reply.

I keep fucking him faster and faster.

Eventually I pull all of the way out and my cock exits with a pop. I plunge back in and he cries out again. I do this a few times and then I put my hands on the back of his knees and push his legs right up.

Now I fuck him in earnest. This is the last dance. The finale. The climax.

I am dripping sweat onto Ray's body as I fuck him with everything I've got. I slam my cock into his tortured ass mercilessly, over and over while he just lays there whimpering with his eyes shut, trying to avoid the reality of this nightmare.

Finally I feel my balls tighten and I know it is time. I bury my cock as deep as it can go and I spray my seed deep inside Ray. There is less this time, but still plenty, and I collapse onto Ray in exhaustion.

He must have been waiting for this moment, quite a few of them do, thinking it is when I will be at my weakest, and his hands go for my throat.

Ray cries in surprise and pulls his hands away. I had that choker specially made and it is rather sharp if you press hard against it.

"Now Ray," I say "that's no way to treat your first real lover."

My hands go to his throat now, and I choke him long enough to put him out.

I get his phone and take some photos of his red ringed cock, his tortured asshole, and of his cum encrusted face, some with my cock lying on it. Then some wider ones of him on the bed, making sure my image is not seen in the mirror. When he sees the pictures he will think that I took some with my phone too and that should also stop him from making a fuss.

I don't take any pictures on my phone though, that could be evidence one day. I will be happy with my memories. I never steal anything either, well except my victim's cherry. That is enough of a prize for me.

I go to the washroom and clean up, then I get dressed and look around to make sure I haven't left anything behind. I kiss Ray goodbye and then I slip out of his room, his hotel, the neighbourhood and the city.

I feel alive.

And sated.

Until next time.

So boys, if you are having a quiet drink at a travellers bar and you see an elegant black goddess be careful.

Or you just might be my next vanilla. With chocolate topping.

bb1212
bb1212
866 Followers
12