Vanilla Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning she got up, got dressed and drove to her building, she went upstairs to her office and went through her employees addresses and phone numbers till she found Cole's, she wrote down the information and headed back to her house. Once inside she collected her thoughts, picked up the phone and dialed his number. The phone rang 3 times and then she heard a voice say, "Hello", it was his.

"Hello Cole. This is Candace."

With little emotion he said, "Yeah."

"Can you come over tonight so we can talk, I won't try to talk you into staying, but I don't want you to leave with this between us. Let me make it up to you."

There was silence and then she heard Cole say. "That really isn't necessary Ms Lee." Every time he said "Ms Lee", it was a slap in the face and she knew she deserved it.

"Please Cole, we may never see each other again. Don't leave me feeling guilty for the rest of my life."

"Well, ok. What time do you want me to come over?"

"How about 9 pm?" He replied that t would be fine and he would see her later.

She felt some relief and busied herself getting ready for a night that neither Cole nor her would forget. She rushed to the store and purchased some crackers, cheese, a bottle of Chianti, strawberries, and whipped cream. When she got home, she rounded up some candles, placed them around her front room. Then she dug out her Luther Vandross music. She put the wine in the refrigerator to let it chill along with 2 wine glasses. She put the rest of the groceries away. It was approaching 7 pm and she was getting excited at the night of romance that she was hoping for.

She rushed upstairs to get ready, being meticulous in her preparations. Instead of putting on street clothes or work clothes, she slipped on a black negligee that she had bought awhile back, and underneath she was completely nude and accessible. Her hair and body smelled of gardenia, she had applied her makeup with precision; her hair was flowing and very soft. She went down stairs to look at the time and it was now 8:30. She went into the kitchen to prepare the strawberries, laying them on a plate, with a bowl of whipped cream.

Next she prepared a plate of cheese and crackers and laid the 2 plates on the coffee table in the front room. She went around lit all the candles; this gave off a soft sensuous look and feel. Next she went and put her Luther Vandross into the CD player and turned the volume down. She was quite pleased with how perfect everything was. It was now 8:55 and she knew any minute he would show up. Her excitement started to build even more. She pressed play and the words...anywhere you say to be, from the sky down to the ground came out and lingered in the air.

The clock struck 9 pm and she looked out the window but there was no sight of him anywhere. She paced the floor waiting and hoping he would still show up. When the clock showed 9:15 she feared he wasn't going to show up. She picked the plate of crackers and strawberries up to put them away and just as she opened the refrigerator door, there was a knock at the door. She froze and then hurried to the front room to lay her plates back on the coffee table. She went to the door and paused, her hand reached for the knob and turned it slowly. When she pulled the door open, Cole looked at her, and then looked her over. He had little expression on his face, and he came in.

"Thank you for coming, I just wanted to have a nice time like we did at the club when we talked." He still didn't say much but he scanned the room. "Please sit down."

Cole went over and sat on the edge of the couch like he was ready to escape at a moments notice. "You can sit back."

"No, thank you. I can't stay long. What did you want?"

Candace felt snubbed, couldn't he see what she had planned? She steadied her voice and asked him, "Would you like some wine? Just one glass, please?" She was starting to feel this evening would be a bust and was preparing for it.

Cole looked at her squarely and said, "Okay, just one." She went and got the chilled glasses and wine and poured them each a glass. She took a sip of hers and watched as Cole barely drank his. She couldn't read his body language or his face, but she sat on the floor at his feet.

After a few minutes she motioned to the crackers and cheese. Cole just shook his head and said he was fine. Candace then went on to tell him; how she had always been independent and never felt she needed anyone. She told about a man years back that she had given her virginity to and then never called her again. She was very hurt as she had given him something that can only be given once and she thought he loved her.

After he hurt her she threw herself into her company and since that time had never had another relationship or sex again. She made a success of her business and just got used to being successful. Her job became her lover and that was fine till she saw Cole.

His eyes lit up and he looked at her, he seemed to be more interested in what she was saying now. He grabbed a cracker and some cheese while she continued to talk. "I am a successful woman, a woman of means, I put couples together, I am a matchmaker but when it comes right down to relationships I am very inexperienced. You don't know how many times I wanted a pair of arms holding me but it didn't happen, I poured myself into my work, it seemed to squelch any desires or wants that I had. It did until I saw you."

Cole had drunk his glass of wine and Candace poured him another. Cole lay back against the couch and relaxed. Candace drank her wine, she picked up a strawberry and dipped it in the whipped cream, she smiled and lifted a strawberry to Cole's' lips. He hesitated and then opened his mouth, she fed it to him, and watched him as he bit the tip of it off and then consumed the last bit. The juice tinted his lips red and Candace smiled.

Cole smiled back at her and the atmosphere became light. Candace stood up and asked Cole to dance one time with her. Cole hesitated and then stood; Always and Forever was playing. Candace stood in front of Cole and puts her arms around Cole's' neck and then she put his hands around her waist. She leaned her head against his chest, she could smell him, and she could feel the hardness of his muscles under his shirt. They started to sway to the music and they held each other tight. His face was buried in her hair and he started humming the song, quietly while they moved to the music. Her eyes closed as the sound of his humming took her somewhere else. Cole reached behind her and lightly touched her hair and leaned in it to smell it again.

She felt if she could be anywhere in the world this is where she would want to be. She snuggled in more and kissed his chest right. He stiffened up and backed away. "No way are you going to take me there and then scream I raped you. I think I better leave."

"Please Cole I swear that I won't do that. Don't leave me lonely, please." The tears started to fall, and she pleaded with Cole to stay. This softened him up enough that he said he wouldn't go. He reached to dry the tears from her eyes.

"Cole I know what I did the other day was cruel and I have no excuse. Since then I have been miserable and so ashamed. I also know Cole why I came to that particular club, I had hoped you would be there I hadn't realized it until last night. I have dreams about you Cole and until you can give me something real, my dreams won't stop. Candace went and knelt down between Cole's legs. She leaned forward and unbuttoned his shirt, her kisses trailed down his chest to his waist. Cole didn't say too much but didn't stop her either. Her mouth and hands had tugged on his pants and Cole rose up a bit so that she could pull them down further. Finally they were off, and now she had nothing to hold her back. His cock wasn't completely hard...YET!

Her nails dug up his thighs and her left hand cuddled his balls, her mouth lightly kissed and flicked the head of his penis, her tongue licked and traveled the full length of Cole's cock. When he was hard enough, she took him all in her mouth and she sucked. Saliva spilt out of her mouth and ran down the length of his cock on to his balls. Candace used the saliva as lubrication to stroke him while she continued to taste and savor him. Cole moaned and when she looked up at him, she knew that what she was doing was pleasing him.

Her fingers pulled gently on his scrotum as Candace eagerly licked and sucked him. Cole laid back on the couch and let Candace' tongue make its rise and decent along the ridge and gently she put his balls inside her mouth, she carefully sucked while she masturbated his cock, the feeling of it swelling and throbbing was a feeling that she knew and she stopped. She wasn't ready for the party to be over. Cole looked her and asked, "Why did you stop?"

"Well I wasn't ready for you to cum yet. I wanted to give you a few minutes to calm down and then we could start all over again. Cole had a look in his eyes that read, "Don't fuck with me!" Candace looked at Cole and asked what was wrong. Cole stood up and grabbed Candace by the shoulders and slammed her up against the wall, it was scaring her, he seemed so angry. "What Cole, what did I do?"

He shook her and shoved her against the wall again. This time he settled down and gritted his teeth, "Candace, do you have any idea what you are doing to me? Well do you?"

Candace didn't know what he was talking about. "No I don't, what am I doing?"

He looked in her eyes and he wanted to throw her against a wall for making him feel the way he did about her. "You are driving me crazy, tell me you want me."

"What?"

I said, "Tell me you want me."

She sighed, "Ok I want you."

Cole gritted his teeth and repeated it, "Tell me you want me dammit", and say it like you mean it.

Candace was feeling frightened but she repeated, "I need you."

He screamed at her, "Not like that, like you mean it!"

Once again she said, "I want you." This time it was convincing.

Cole stood directly in front of her and he felt intimidating to her. She looked down; he yanked her head up and said, "Say it again."

"I want you."

He leaned down to kiss her fully on the lips but almost too hard. These things he was doing were not part of her plans. He pinned her shoulders against the wall and leaned his body against hers and said, "Kiss me."

Candace didn't know what went wrong but she was scared. She could feel the tears build up in her eyes. He looked at her, grabbed her face and squeezed it hard and then said through gritted teeth, "Candace, tell me you want it and mean it, kiss me like you mean it or I will leave right now."

Candace tried to regain her composure, she swallowed tears and when she spoke it was quiet and her voice shook. "Cole, I want you, I want you, I want you!" She buried her face in his chest, and her whole body shook. She reached up her face to kiss him, his lips met hers and the kiss was dramatic, complete, and lustful. After they had kissed, he took her nightgown and ripped it off of her leaving her nude.

Candace felt somewhat scared, as he was not acting like he had so many other times, Cole looked at her with animal lust and scooped her up in his arms he carried her upstairs and dropped her on the bed. He closed the door to the bedroom.

"Cole is everything ok, you are frightening me."

Cole snickered, "Oh yeah everything is fine and going to get a whole lot better. Candace scurried to the back of the bed, maybe she was wrong about him, and maybe he was a lunatic.

"Cole please tell me, why are you acting this way?" Cole removed his clothes and threw them fall to the floor. His cock was fully erect and in his hands he had something. He said nothing but straddled her chest and tied one hand to the bed frame. Candace wondered what she had gotten mixed up with, she started to try and get away.

"Now you will be quiet, and you will do as your told!" Candace sucked in air and couldn't seem to exhale. She didn't fight it anymore for she was afraid to. Cole tied her other hand and then worked on tying her spread eagle. He took a deep breath and looked at her. "Candace you will always fight against what you are feeling and will never really surrender, you will continue to tease. Now you cannot tease me but I can. I can do to your body anything I want and you have to let me. She tugged on the wraps and tried to loosen them and set herself free. Cole laughed, "It won't do you any good to fight, Candace started talking and another tie across her mouth and tied in back to keep her from speaking. Then the last band went across her eyes so she couldn't see. Now she could only experience what he gave her.

There was no movement in the room and she wondered if this had been a joke or was he going to leave her there like that. She tried to say 'Cole' but it was muffled. Soon she could hear footsteps and it sounded like he set something down near by. She felt the bed shift when he sat next to her.

"Candace, you need to learn trust. I will not do anything that you won't like, I covered your eyes and mouth so that there are no outer stimuli, no objections, I have tied your hands and feet so that your body is here like this waiting to be loved the way you want and need. Candace didn't move. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the mouth, her cheek, her neck and her breasts. He sat up and his hand continued to lovingly caress ever part of her. "Candace think about the dancing and how it felt." Candace stopped feeling afraid and she relaxed, she did think about the dancing. She felt a drip of something cold at first she couldn't tell what it was and it wasn't long before she realized it was ice. He rubbed the ice against her skin and over her nipples, and just when it seemed to cold, she could feel the heat of Cole's mouth on her nipple, teasing it sucking it, nibbling it. He would repeat this ritual many times.

She was so aroused by this she could hardly contain herself, but just as suddenly he started, he quit. Through her gag he could tell that she was fighting it and protesting. "Now see this is what it is like when you tease me." Candace calmed down some as she felt her lesson had been taught; now he would loosen her bands, but he didn't. Instead he talked to her. "Candace, you are so beautiful, I am afraid to touch you. It is almost like holding an enchanted bird, if not held properly, can fly away and will be lost to me forever. His fingers lightly ran up and down her thighs. His fingers drew circles on her belly and she quivered. She wanted him, she wanted to tell him but she couldn't.

Candace listened and the sound of his voice was soothing and sensual. She was no longer afraid. He spoke to her soft and soothingly while his hand ran through her hair, and lightly traced the outline of her face with his finger. He leaned over and kissed her gently, her body went almost limp. He kissed her thighs and his tongue ran up the inside of her thighs close to but never touching her pussy. He teased her with his tongue and her hips shifted, she wanted him to taste her, but he was now in control. She ached and she thought this was its own torture, wonderful and yet painful. Cole's tongue lightly flicked once on her clitoris, she gasped and raised her hips up to meet his mouth, but Cole wouldn't let her get that close until he decided. Her desire, passion, wanton needs were his to command and control. His lips kissed a trail up to her face and he laid his body on top of hers. He didn't enter her yet, he loved the feeling of being in control and having her anyway he wanted. He cupped her face and kissed her and then he gently removed the blindfold from her eyes. She blinked a few times and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. He saw her eyes soften and knew that she was done fighting, and protesting. He kissed her neck. "How wonderful you smell and feel. I want you more than you know but you will soon find out." He asked her if she was done talking too much if she was going to be a good girl. She nodded and he removed the gag and kissed her full on the lips and she kissed back. Their passions ignited again and Cole crawled down between her legs, "Now you will know what it is to be loved."

His mouth feasted on her pussy and her breathing quickened, her moans came louder and louder. "Cole, don't stop, don't stop! She thought she would go insane.

"Cole make me cum, please. I can't take this anymore." With that he held her hips and his mouth flicked and sucked her clit. She screamed and her body convulsed as one wave of pleasure after another rocked her. Her head thrashed back and forth, she moaned, "Yes, oh yes. God that feels good. Kiss me, please kiss me." He climbed up on top of her again and hungrily kissed her on the mouth. She felt feverish, her face was flush, and all he could do was be amazed at her beauty.

After all this time, she was his. "Cole, I want you so badly, please untie me and let me love you back. I want you to fuck me. I need to feel you inside me, please." He heard the desperation in her voice and he unloosed her hands and feet. He paused for only a moment before he entered her. Her legs wrapped around his and she thrust her hips up to meet his hungrily.

Her vagina hugged his cock and they both moaned he began his slow and deliberate thrusts, which became faster as the feelings intensified. There had been an ache inside of her but now that was going away. Her excitement started its up hill climb, and her nails dug into his back, "Harder, fuck me harder" He pounded into her and she gladly received it, "Make me feel everything!"

Cole roughly squeezed her skin, his fingers wrapped around her hair tight and pulled. He bit her neck, "Yes, that's it, oh keep doing it, faster, fuck me faster." Cole pounded faster and harder, the sweat started to run down his face and drop on Candace leaving a small puddle on her neck. Candace grabbed Cole's ass and held on, finally she moaned and cried out and her body stiffened and Cole could feel the after math of her orgasm.

Her vagina throbbed; she kissed his neck and looked into his face, into those beautiful brown eyes of his. Cole also was approaching his orgasm, Candace told Cole to hold still and so she could milk his cock. Cole was still, while Candace fucked his cock fast and hard, every muscle that was exposed was bulging from the intenseness of his impending release. She watched his face, "Play with your tits for me." She did this gladly and kept up her pace. Cole, thrust one time deep inside her. She knew he had cum, she could feel the semen hit against her cervix and he collapsed on top of her. He kissed her neck and laid on top of her for a while, her arms held him and she kissed his face, and rubbing her legs up and down on his. Her hands rubbed his back and held him close to her.

She spoke softly "Can we just lay together for awhile, I am not ready to give you up yet?"

"Sure, we can." he whispered. He rolled over and she lay close to him with her head on his shoulder and for 15 minutes they didn't say anything except breathe and touch each other. Candace would scoot closer and cuddle up to him, if she could have crawled up into his very soul and died there she would have.

At times she would kiss his Hands, she laid her hand on his chest and the thought of vanilla and chocolate flashed through her mind, which was what they were together. Candace thought she loved him, but wouldn't say so. She couldn't let herself go there. Nothing was said and Candace looked up into Cole's face. He looked down at her also. He smiled then kissed her on the forehead. She stared at him, she could love him, oh it would be so easy to love him, but she knew there was no future in it.

They both knew that there was no future in this love affair. Candace closed her eyes and tried to chase the thoughts away, but it was too late. They held each other tight; they both were taking mental pictures of this moment. It was something that they would carry with them for the rest of their lives. Cole kissed Candace one last time and then he got up to get dressed.