Vanilla Village Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabs my hips and thrusts deep as I move my hips to meet them; I watch his face as watches his cock disappear and reappear into my pussy.

"God, that feels good," Charlie moans. "Your pussy is so tight, Andi, I know I'm going to cum soon." I tighten my pussy muscles slightly, knowing how much l love to tease his cock.

Naturally he responds when he feels the tightness, and I hear his breathing become more labored as he fights a losing battle of trying to delay his orgasm.

I lift my ass up slightly to get more leverage and tighten my pussy around his cock as hard as I can and with the look of surprise in his eyes, Charlie moans out loud as his orgasm hits him hard.

His moaning take me over the edge and I feel the waves of pleasure hit me and buck my hips over and over as the muscles in my pussy pulse around Charlie's cock.

Both spent, our breathing slowly returning to normal, Charlie leans down to kiss me as I run my hand through his hair, his cock still inside me. "Damn, woman, I hate when you do that. You know I never last."

Giggling, I tell Charlie I am starving and he says instead of cooking, he will go pick something up for us and bring it back. He pulls his boxers and shorts up, and walks out the door saying, "Have the bath ready when I get back and we can relax in there, drink some wine and see where our night goes."

Loving that idea, I get off the table, go to the kitchen for a towel and clean up our fun mess and the table and throw the towel into the sink; then find some of the candles I bought a week ago and take them into the bathroom.

Because we were not sure how long we would be in the hotel, my company got us one of the nicer rooms with a Jacuzzi tub, and we had made use of it on many occasions since arriving.

As I turn on the water, to fill the tub, I throw in some bath salts, light the candles and put them on the counter in the bathroom to set a nice mood for us. I walk back into the kitchen and pick a nice bottle of Chardonnay from our makeshift wine rack, open it, grab two glasses and walk back to the bathroom and set them on the counter.

I walk back out and pick up the clothes and sandals that were thrown on the floor and take them to the bedroom, when I hear Charlie return. I stop in the bathroom and turn the water off and walk out to him still naked, and he grins and lifts the bag he has and walks to the dining table.

He lays out a some chicken, steamed veggies and Spanish rice, take his clothes off so that we can dine naked, grabs a plate and fills it with some food and sits down to wait for me to grab a plate and eat.

Silently we eat, looking at each other from time to time, knowing what each other is thinking. We seem to be so in tune with one another that sometimes words are unnecessary. To prove my point, when Charlie looks around, I say, "Honey, the wine is in the bathroom waiting for us," and he grins and nods his head.

We finish the food and I grab the plates and clear the table as Charlie walks to the bathroom. I hear him get into the tub as I finish clearing everything and walk to the bathroom. He has his glass of wine to his lips and points to another one sitting in the corner for me.

I slide into the tub and grab my glass and snuggle up to him, sitting on his lap in the water. Sipping at our wines, we slowly stroke each other, chat about what we want in our new home and he again asks me about Kathy and what I thought.

Smiling, I tease my husband. "Ooh, you like her, don't you, honey? She reminds you of Barbara? You love how Barbara felt, don't you and you miss her?"

Charlie looks at me, blushing, and says, "Sweetie, I miss all of our friends. Don't you? And yes, Kathy reminds me of Barbara."

"Um, I sort of miss our friends. Believe it or not, I was kind of ready for a change and as much as I love our friends, I was getting bored. The only person I would ever miss is you and it would break my heart if you were not in my life." I honestly tell my husband.

He pulls me close and says softly in my ears, "Honey, I am not going anywhere and you know that. If we don't continue our fun "lifestyle", I will be ok with it. I love you and only you."

"Mmmm, I know but I wish this town has some fun people in it," I say, resigning myself to the fact that our fun times with other people might be over, unless we invite our old friends down.

"I don't know, Andi. It seems that Kathy might be interested in you, so I would check that out in case she might be open to it. I know how much you love getting women off and making them cum with that lovely tongue of yours or that damn strap-on that you and Barb bought."

'Oh, sweetie, we bought that as a joke but I DO find it so arousing to fuck my friends and watch them cum. I feel so powerful making them cum hard, slamming their poor little pussies with the strap-on. Barb loved when I did that to her and so did Claudia. Makes them my bitches, doesn't it?" I jokingly say to him.

Charlie chuckles and softly whispers in my ear, "So does that make you my bitch?"

"Oh, honey, I am your bitch, your whore, your sex slave and you know it!" I turn on the jets and turn around to let one of them slam into my pussy, moving my hips back and forth on it while Charlie watches.

He reaches across the tub and pours more wine into our glasses as I let the one jet glide over me, feeling the tingly beginning of my arousal. I drink a big gulp and turn around to let the jet hit my ass hole as I bend over close to it.

I look at Charlie and smile wickedly and I feel him reach over and slide a finger into my ass hole and slowly finger me in and out. With the jet stream and his finger, my pussy is on fire and I need to get some action and I tell Charlie that. I gulp down my glass of wine as he does and he takes my glass out of my hand and puts both glasses on the floor.

As he pulls me over onto his lap, I feel his cock head at my asshole circling. I reach over to where I left the oil the last time and pour some on my hands and slide it over my ass, sliding a finger in to grease me up.

Charlie watches as I slowly let my finger in and out of my ass. Then he has me sit on his lap, slowly sliding his huge thick cock into my asshole as he reaches to the front and rubs my clit. I sit on his cock, letting my ass spread to let him in deep. Once he is completely in, I start to ride his cock as his thumb circles my clit over and over, as I feel the start of the tension build.

Moaning out loud, I ride him faster and faster and I feel so full with him in me. I hear Charlie groan and grunt as my ass thrusts harder and harder on his thick rod.

As he continues to rub my clit even faster and harder, his other hand grabs my hip to pull me harder on him, as he pushes his cock up into my ass.

As I feel my pussy start to explode, I tighten my asshole around his cock, taking my husband over the edge and hear him hiss as the waves of his orgasm hit him. He takes his other hand away from my clit and grabs my waist and shoves his cock harder and harder into my ass as he shoots his huge load into me.

"Oh god yes!!!! Take it all, Andi, take it all!" He huskily groans into my ear as his hips are fucking me deep. I feel his cum hit my deep inside, the warmth spreading and feel it drip out of my asshole.

I sit on his lap, feeling his cock slowly go limp as we sit, catching our breaths.

I notice the water getting a little cool so reach over to turn the hot on and stand up to let his cock drop out of my ass and sit next to him to relax against him.

We sit and let the hot water slide over us as we relax and get lost in our thoughts.

Charlie:

My God, Andi can be insatiable at times! I keep teasing her that I am going to have to join a gym, just so I can keep up with her. Not that I mind. It almost seems as if she uses her free time to find new ways to keep me on my toes, sexually.

As we recovered from our anal play in the Jacuzzi, we discussed the houses that Kathy had shown us that day and eliminated the ones that didn't fit into our wants and needs. Andi also told me that Kathy had invited her to lunch the next day, after church.

Knowing my Andi, I could just imagine where the conversation would wind up. I know that Andi loves our sex life as much as I do, and she is not at all shy about talking about it, to any one. That is how we wound up with our lifestyle back home.

One day, after a particularly rousing night of everything from passionate love making to out and out raw fucking, Andi proceeded to regale her girlfriends with details of the previous night.

We had a cook-out with a few friends that night, including the friends that Andi had been bragging to. There were two couples and one recent divorcee that Andi worked with. All evening, the women were making comments and looking at me, and I knew that my wife had been talking.

After dinner, while we were enjoying our after dinner drinks, Barbara, the divorcee and Andi's closest friend, shocked the hell out of me by asking me if it was true that I had made Andi pass out the night before by eating her pussy.

Assuring her that it was true, Barb started arguing with me that no one is that good. "Hell, Dom, her ex, couldn't even get me off by eating my pussy, much less come close to making me pass out."

"And that is why he is your ex," Claudia, one of the other women there, told her.

Joking with her that the next time we had sex, I would call her and she could watch, Barb replied that wasn't good enough, that Andi would pretend to pass out, just to prove a point.

"Well, I guess you are just going to have to take our word for it," I told Barb.

"No, that's not good enough," she argued, starting to slur her words.

Looking over at Andi quickly, giving her a "See what you started?" look, I told Barb, "Unless you are willing to lift your skirt and sit your little ass on this table, right here, right now, that's going to have to be good enough."

Shocking all of us, Barb downed the rest of her glass of wine and did just that. As she placed herself in front of me, lifted her skirt to show me her white satin thong, I looked over to Andi again, this time giving her a "What now?" look.

"I don't know, darlin'," Andi said, laughing. "That looks like a challenge to me."

Claudia and Maria, the other woman there, laughed also and chimed in. "Yeah, Charlie, let's see how good you are."

To my surprise, the other two men hadn't said a word the whole time, just sitting there grinning.

I decided to push Barb as far as I could, so I started to stroke her exposed her smooth thighs, gliding my hands up towards her pussy. I could see a wet spot forming on her panties. I pushed her back onto the table, so that she was resting on her elbows.

As I reached up and started to stroke her pussy through her thong, I asked Barb, "What do I get, once I make you cum?"

Gasping and moving her hips in rhythm with my stroking fingers, Barb responded, "You get the honor of knowing that you are the first man to ever make me cum by eating my pussy."

Sliding a finger under her panties and stroking her wet slit, I chuckled at Barb and told her, "That's not good enough."

I let my finger flick across her hard little clit, and Barb jumped, moaning. Looking at the two couples, I see them sitting closer to each other and stroking each other's legs. Andi is sitting by herself, stroking her own thigh just below her shorts. I can see that all of the women are getting excited by the exhibition.

"After I give you the best orgasm that you have ever had, I want you to go over to Andi and apologize for having doubted her, and then I want you to lick her pussy," I told her, thinking that there was no way Barb would agree to that.

As I slid my fingertip inside her hot, wet pussy, Barb moaned, and whispered, "Anything." Shocked, I tell her, "I can't hear you. Say it louder," as I flick her clit with my wet finger again.

"Anything," Barb moaned loudly. "I'll do anything you want. Just make me cum!"

Sitting down between her spread legs, I started kissing my way up towards Barb's pussy. When I reached her wet panties, I leaned in and kissed her there as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my knife.

Cutting the waistband on her panties, Barb gasped as I pulled them down, exposing her wet, shaved mound.

I leaned back in and ran my tongue up her slit, from her seeping wet hole up to her clit. I ran my tongue around and across her hard little nub and back down again, sliding past her hole down to her asshole. I rimmed her ass, causing her to gasp and jump, as my fingers slid across her clit. I glided my tongue back to her pussy, where I started to go to work on her. I wrapped my lips around her clit and started to suck on it while I flicked my tongue across it, and I started to slowly slide a finger into her tight pussy.

I would suck on her stiff clit, and then release it, flicking my tongue quickly and softly across it, while my finger slid in and out of her seeping pussy. When I slid a second finger into her, Barb gasped and moaned even louder than before.

I pulled my face away from her steamy mound and slid my fingers as deep as I could. I looked over at the two couples, and Claudia was sucking on her husband's cock while Maria was stroking her husband while he fingered her pussy as they watched us. Andi was sitting alone, fucking herself with her fingers and squeezing her full tits under her dress.

Amazed at what I had started, I plunged my face back to Barb's pussy and continued to assault her clit with my tongue while I used both fingers to stroke the top wall of her pussy, working her g-spot.

Barb's breathing was getting heavier, and she had started to squeeze her own tits and pull on her nipples, when I let my little finger tickle her asshole, where her juices had started to pool.

When I did that, Barb exclaimed, "Oh my god! That feels so good!!!" and started to wiggle her hips to make more contact with my finger on her asshole. Seeing that she liked that feeling, I slid the little finger in as deep as I could and wrapped my lips around her clit again, sucking on it.

That must have pushed Barb over the edge, because she reached down and grabbed my head, pulling it in tight to her pussy. She soon started saying, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum. Oh my god, yesss!!!"

It didn't take long, with my fingers working her g-spot and her asshole, before she yelled, "Oh, shit, I'm cumming!!! Oh my god, I'm cumming!!!" and her body tensed and started to shake.

After she came down from her orgasm, I slowed my fingers down and pulled my face away. She would jump again, when I would gently touch her sensitive clit as she recovered from her high.

I looked around, and now Claudia was sitting on her chair, wiping her husband's cum from her lips as he knelt between her legs and started to eat her pussy. Maria was riding her husband reverse cowgirl, watching us while he squeezed her big tits from behind. My beautiful wife was still in her chair, the top of her dress pulled down, squeezing and pulling her tits and sliding her fingers over her clit.

I pulled Barb's panties from under her ass and wiped her juices from my face as she climbed off of the table. Stopping to look at me, she then walked over to Andi, put a cushion on the ground between her legs, and then knelt down.

Andi looked at me with wide eyes as Barb lowered her face to what I knew had to be a soaking wet pussy. Andi had told me that in her youth, she had a brief fling with a woman, and that she had always thought Barb was beautiful.

I knew that Andi's heart had to be pounding even harder than mine was at that point, especially when I saw her slide forward when Barb's tongue made contact with her clit.

Watching everybody else, I dropped my shorts and sat in my chair. Claudia moaned when she saw my thick, hard cock and started squeezing her tits. Maria was stroking her clit, and I could tell that Andi was getting close to her orgasm by the sounds she was making.

Andi looked over at me, stroking my cock, and motioned with her head towards Barb. I took her hint, stood up, and walked behind Barb, lifting her dress up over her hips again.

With Andi watching and nodding her approval, I knelt behind Barb and slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, coating it with the fluids that were still flowing from her juicy pussy.

Barb never looked up, dedicating herself to bringing my wife to her orgasm. I lined my cock up with her hot pussy, and with one, quick thrust, drove my pole as deep as possible.

Barb yelped as she felt me bottom out, and raised her head. "Oh my god, that feels good," she moaned as I started pounding my cock into her tight pussy.

I was so worked up, I knew that I wasn't going to last very long, so I slowed down a bit. Andi saw that, and told me, "Don't slow down. Fuck her good. Make her pay for ever doubting you. Pound her little pussy."

Looking at the gleam in Andi's eyes, I asked her, "Where should I cum? Should I cum deep in her tight little pussy? Or should I flip her over and cum on her belly and her tits, so you can lick it off?"

Before Andi could answer, Barb pulled her face from Andi's pussy and moaned. Looking over her shoulder at me, she said hoarsely, "Cum inside me. I want to feel that cock explode in my pussy!"

Andi grabbed Barb's head and pulled it back to her pussy. "You heard her, baby; cum deep inside her. Fuck her good." Between hearing Andi and Barb moaning, and Claudia and Erin reaching their orgasms, I couldn't take it any longer. I got up on my feet in a squatting position, grabbed Barb tight by the hips and lunged forward, burying my cock deep in her pussy.

As I felt Barb stiffen, and she yelled loudly, "Oh god I'm cumming!!! Oh fuck me, Charlie, I'm cumming!!!"

Hearing her yell, and feeling her juices flowing over balls while her pussy pulsed pushed me over the edge, and I blasted what felt like a gallon of cum deep into her womb, which set off another orgasm for Barb, and pushed Andi over the edge.

As my cock finally started to shrink, and I collapsed onto the concrete patio, I heard Claudia and Maria, almost simultaneously, groan loudly, "Oh my god that was so hot!"

That night eventually continued with all four women in a daisy chain, and all three men stroking our cocks over them, watching.

That was the start of our open lifestyle. Over the years, Andi and I would get together with these friends, and two other couples, together and singly, in two-somes, three-somes, and more, including our infamous "Key Party".

When Andi told me about her and Kathy having lunch the next day, I knew that she had something up her sleeve, especially considering that she made it clear that it was just going to be the two of them.

The next morning, Andi and I decided to make an offer on one of the houses. It fit our wants and needs perfectly and then some. Andi told me that she would tell Kathy at lunch.

When Andi got back to the hotel, she had a big smile on her face. "How was lunch?" I asked.

"Lunch was fine," she told me, still smiling.

"You gave Kathy our bid on the house?"

"Of course," Andi told me.

"Ok," I responded. "Anything exciting happen?" I was trying to find out why she wouldn't stop grinning, and she was not making it easy.

"Oh, just some girl talk," was her only answer.

"You didn't have enough girl talk yesterday?" I teased her. "Believe it or not, she started the talk today," Andi informed me. "I told you, she is definitely interested in you."

"I'm sorry baby, but I find that very hard to believe. She's a Bible-thumper. I can't see her having the hots for a married man, especially a client," I told her.

"She's also a woman, who's been alone for three years. Just because she's a Bible-thumper doesn't mean that she doesn't have wants and needs," Andi countered. "And if it makes you feel any better, I think that you are right, too. She spent a lot of time glancing down at my boobs. I think she may be curious."