Vanilla Village Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," I told her. "I guess we'll just have to see."

"Well," Andi responded, "she's going to be dropping of papers for us to sign tomorrow, so she can get our offer in writing and pass it on. She doesn't think that we will have much of a problem getting the house."

"Well, that's good," I told her. "She's coming here to give us the papers?"

"Yes," Andi answered. "I told her to be here around 5pm tomorrow, after both of us get off of work."

"Good. That will give me plenty of time to take my license test tomorrow, get back here, and shower."

"If I can get off early, I will be able to shower before she gets here, too," Andi said.

The rest of our day was spent relaxing and me getting in a little studying for my test the next day. We were both tired by the time we went to bed, so there was no play time for us.

The next day, after I took my test and received my license, I went back to the hotel room. It was only 2:30, so I knew that I had plenty of time until Kathy got there.

I decided to take a nice hot shower and then start making some phone calls in order to get my business up and running. Andi was making good money, but if we were going to be able to afford this house and enjoy ourselves socially, I would have to hit the ground running ASAP.

As I was getting out of the shower, feeling quite refreshed, I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it must be someone from the hotel, I yelled out, "Hold on a sec."

I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the door. Opening it, I saw Kathy standing there. "HI," I said, shocked that she was that early, "C'mon in."

I noticed her giving me a once over as she walked in the door. "I'm sorry, are you running late?" she asked, setting her briefcase on the table.

Looking Kathy over, I noticed that she was in a light, summer business suit, with a skirt that was about mid-thigh, much higher than I would ever expect Kathy to wear, no nylons, and heels, a look that I love.

"Actually," I answered, looking at the clock, "I think that you're a bit early. Andi told me that you'd be here around 5."

"Really?" Kathy asked. "She told me that 3 would be a good time."

"That's strange," I told Kathy. "Andi works until 4. Oh, well. If you're in a hurry, you can leave the papers with me, and I'll have Andi sign them and we'll get them back to you tomorrow."

"Oh, no," Kathy responded. "I'm in no hurry. If you don't mind, I can wait for your wife."

"That's fine with me," I told her. "Can I get you something to drink? We've got water, wine, and bourbon."

I was still standing there wearing only my towel, and I noticed that Kathy kept looking my over, including stealing a glance down at my towel when she thought that I wasn't watching. At this point, I decided to stay like that, just to tease Kathy a bit.

"Actually, a glass of wine would be nice," she responded.

I went and filled up a couple of glasses of a nice red and brought them back. As I was walking in, the towel managed to undo itself and it fell to the floor as I handed Kathy her glass, exposing myself in all my glory.

Kathy's eyes got large as she looked down. "Oh, my," she said softly. "Oh... my," She then took a large gulp of her wine.

"Damn, I'm sorry," I told her as I put my glass down.

"Um... that's... ok," she said softly again, her eyes never leaving my lower body.

I bent down and picked up my towel, but I decided not to put it back on. I stood there nude, looking at Kathy as she looked at my cock dangling down. Since I had been in a hot shower, everything was hanging low.

Noticing that her glass was already almost empty, I went to get the bottle and give Kathy a chance to regroup. That also gave her a good look at my ass, which Andi had always told me is very cute. As I walked back into the room, Kathy's eyes immediately dropped back down to my crotch. The way that Kathy was looking at me was causing my cock to start to rise, slowly.

As I refilled her glass, I said to Kathy, softly, "I have to say, you don't seem to mind the view."

Kathy took another drink of her wine, and said, "No, that is ... quite impressive. Andi was right. You are very large. I don't think my husband was that big, even when he was hard."

Deciding to push things as far as I could, I asked Kathy," Would you like to touch it? I'm sure that you could bring it to its full glory."

"Um, no," Kathy started, still looking at my slowly rising shaft. "I couldn't do that. You are a married man. I don't think that your wife would like that very much."

Stepping towards her, I put my glass on the table, and put hers next to mine. I stepped close to her, only inches apart, and started to remove her suit jacket from her shoulders.

Kathy did nothing to stop me, and I placed the jacket over a chair. Looking at her nipples poking through her sheer blouse, I whispered to her, "I think that you would like to touch me. And I don't think that Andi would mind one bit."

"Um, I uh, can't. It wouldn't be, um, right," Kathy whispered back, hoarsely.

I took one of Kathy's hands and placed it over my half-stiff cock. Kathy gasped as she wrapped her hand around my quickly rising rod, and I brought my hands to her chest.

Kathy didn't say a word as she started to stroke my now hard cock, not able to get her small hand completely around the shaft. I started to unbutton her blouse, and she continued to stroke me as her eyes made contact with mine.

Opening her blouse, I reached in and softly squeezed her breasts. Kathy moaned and closed her eyes, stroking me a little faster.

I handed her what was left of her glass of wine, and she swallowed it, her hand never releasing my hard cock.

I took her empty glass on placed it back on the table, and then started to remove her blouse. Her hand finally let my prick go as I slid the blouse from her shoulders, and I reached behind her to unsnap her bra, pressing my hardness against her short skirt.

After her bra released, I also slid my hands down to the back of her skirt and started to lower the zipper. "You like that way that feels, don't you?" I whispered in her ears as I dropped her skirt to the floor.

"Yesss," she breathed as my cock sprung up and pressed against her moist panties.

Pulling her in tight to me, I squeezed her ass as I kissed and nibbled her neck. Kathy moaned louder and I felt her start to shiver in my arms.

Pushing her away slightly, I knelt in front of her. Slipping my fingers into the waistband of her sheer, boy shorts, I slowly lowered them to the floor. As she stepped out of them, I kept her leg raised and leaned in, kissing her mound just above her trimmed pussy hair.

"Oh, yes," she moaned as she held my head in close.

I then stood and directed her to the bed, sitting her down on the edge. I had planned on kneeling down again and feasting on her hot, quickly moistening pussy, but apparently Kathy had other ideas.

Wrapping her hand around my shaft again, she slowly stroked it. "I want to suck your cock," she said as she looked up at me. I was shocked. I didn't think that she even knew those words, much less said them!

"I want to feel your thick rod as my tongue slides the length," she whispered as she lowered her mouth over the head of my cock.

I was amazed as she continued to swallow my cock, taking in almost as much as Andi could. Kathy then started to bob her head along the length of my shaft, running her tongue along the bottom. I knew then that I had underestimated her. This woman definitely knew how to treat a cock!

Kathy then wrapped her lips around just the head, and her tongue danced across the underside while she stroked the shaft. I gently pushed her back, and my cock popped from her lips.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You don't like the way that I suck your cock?"

"Oh, I like," I told her. "I like a lot. I want to taste your hot little pussy, too. Now slide back on that bed."

Kathy giggled at that, and slid her tight little ass back. I climbed on the bed and lay on my back, pulling her on top of me. She straddled my head and lowered her pussy onto my face as she took my stiff cock in her hand again.

I could smell her musk as she lowered her wet pussy to me, and I flicked my tongue out. Kathy gasped as I slid my tongue into her wet hole, and started to fuck her with it.

Kathy moaned as she lowered her mouth onto my cock and started to suck it again. I slid my tongue out of her pussy and slid it up to her clit. As I flicked my tongue quickly and softly along the length of her stiff little nub, Kathy moaned around my shaft.

I started to lick her clit faster, and reached around to her ass, holding her tight. My tongue was flicking along both sides of her clit, along with the tip. I could tell that she was enjoying what I was doing, because every few seconds, she would stop working on me and moan.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good!" she gasped. "You are so good with your tongue!"

Pulling her in tight to my face, I slid my tongue the length of her slit, up to her little asshole. As my tongue flicked across her tight little rosebud, Kathy gasped loudly and started to grind her pussy against my face.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed as I paid attention to her ass. "Oh, oh, ooohh!"

I slid my tongue back to her clit, and wrapped my lips around it. I started to suck gently on her clit, and my fingers slid over to her asshole.

Kathy took as much of my cock into her mouth, trying her best to swallow it, as I played with her ass and sucked on her clit.

"Oh, yes, don't stop!" she moaned loudly. "Yes, that's it. Oh, my gosh, that feels so good!"

Pressing on her ass with my finger, I started to flick the tip of her clit quickly and softly. Kathy finally gave up sucking on my cock, and tried to stroke it instead as she moaned louder and louder.

"Oh, Charlie, I'm going to cum if you keep that up!" she exclaimed as I continued working her clit and her tight asshole.

Soon, I started to feel her body tighten and her breath shortened. "Oh, yes! That's it, right there! I'm going to cum!" she yelled.

I slid the very tip of my finger into her ass and softened the flicking of my tongue, and Kathy exploded against my face. "Oh yes! I'm cumming! Oh, Charlie! I'm cummmmming!!!"

I felt, and tasted, Kathy's juices as they flowed from her pussy, down across my face. She was leaking copious amounts of fluid, and I spread them across her mound slowly and softly as Kathy came down from her orgasm.

All of a sudden, we heard soft giggling. "That was incredibly hot!" I heard my wife exclaim. Kathy gasped and jumped from my body, and I looked over to Andi. She was sitting in a chair, one hand up her skirt, the other squeezing her full tits.

Somehow, she had snuck in the room without either of us hearing. Actually, as much as Kathy was moaning and groaning, that probably wasn't that difficult.

Andi:

Kathy's eyes seem to be glue to me as her flushed face gave away that she was still horny and in need of more gratification. She watched as I continue to masturbate and play with my tits. She looked at Charlie, who was comfortably sitting on the edge of the bed, sliding his hand up and down over his hard, thick cock, watching me, waiting for Kathy to do something. He turned to her and asked if she had ever gone down on a woman before and she nodded her head. "Really?" Charlie asked in surprise. "I love to watch a woman lick my wife's pussy and watch my wife cum all over her face. Would you do that for me?"

I could tell that Kathy was uneasy but wanted to. To ease her in, I get up from the chair, walk over to my husband and ask him to undress me. He slides his hand up the front of my shirt, making sure to pinch my nipples before taking each button off slowly, kissing my stomach through the fabric. I turned towards Kathy to see her recline against the headboard, legs bent at the knees and spread wide as she unconsciously started to rub her clit as she watches Charlie undress me.

As he pulled my shirt open and was reaching to the front clasp of my bra, I hear the quick intake of breath from Kathy as my bra opened and my tits were released from their prison of fabric. Thinking she was close to cumming, we looked at her. Her mouth had dropped open and she was staring at my tits. "Oh, my god, Andi," she whispered, "Your tits are the biggest I have ever seen on a woman up close."

"I hope that was a compliment, Kathy," I giggle at her.

"Oh yes, it is," she answers, "I love playing with women's nipples and see the pleasure on their faces while I suck, nibble and bite; usually makes them so wet and hot for some of the guys to take her in both holes."

Now that interested me! She played with other women's tits? What guys was she talking about? When and where, I wondered as I feel Charlie's hands between my legs, spreading them out so he could feel how wet I was as he is pulling my skirt down. He smiles as he realizes that I again went to work with no panties. I look down at him, and he raises an eyebrow at me. One thing about my relationship with my husband is that we seem to have a knack of reading each other's minds so I know he has the same thought; who are these people she is talking about?

"Well, are you good at playing with nipples?" Charlie challenges her. I get onto the bed and slide next to her and she leans over me, and clamps her lips around one of my nipples and starts to slowly, lick around it, feeling it get hard and then wrapping your mouth, starts to suck on it. She is right; she can suck nipples very well and Charlie notices the flush across my face, knowing I am enjoying it. He gets up and stands behind Kathy as he watches her suck away. He spreads her legs and slides a finger into her still wet steamy pussy, slowly, her hips moving to the thrust with the tempo. I hear her moaning on my nipple, sucking it hard, making me arch her back to get closer to the feeling.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good, Kathy," I groan out loud. My pussy was so drench, I could feel it flowing down to my ass. "Oh, I am so fucking horny right now, my pussy is on fire. God, I need to cum so bad."

With that said, Kathy turns to Charlie and tells him that she needs to move, gets up and crawls between my legs and starts to lick, suck, nibble and finger my pussy like no woman has done before. She slowly used her tongue to circle my clit while her fingers tantalized my pussy lips, pulling, twisting and caressing them. She slid a couple fingers into my hole and pumps as her teeth grabs my clit and bit it gently over and over, then a little harder, while sucking that cause a sensation I have never felt before. I could feel the tension of my orgasm start to build as she started to pump faster and suck my clit harder.

Charlie stood watching for a little bit, stroking his cock, enjoying the view of Kathy between my legs. As I moaned, groaned and grunted, he stroked a little harder until I saw the look in his eyes that said he needed to fuck something and fuck it hard. He gets behind Kathy and slowly holds his huge cock up to her pussy lips, sliding it up and down from clit to ass, then slowly slides the head in to allow her pussy to stretch around him. It is rare that Charlie can thrust hard into a woman all at once because he is so big so he has, over the years, learned that allow her to stretch her pussy around him and then fuck her to his content whether it be slow or rough and hard. Being that she was smaller than me, he knew this would take more time but he also knew it would be more intense as it was a new pussy and a tight one, to boot.

He looks over Kathy at me and blows me a kiss as he finally has his cock completely in her, balls deep. Knowing how much he enjoys the sensation of a new and tight pussy and loves me to watch him as he fucks, we stare at each other. "Kathy, you almost got Andi to the edge. She is ready to explode all over your face," Charlie tells Kathy.

Charlie:

Kathy had her face buried in Andi's wet pussy, and was lapping away at her clit while I slowly slid my hard cock into her tight, wet pussy. Once I was buried deep in hot little hole, I held tight on to her hips and started bucking my hips into Kathy's ass cheeks, jabbing my cock forward each time while pushing her face deeper into Andi's crotch.

"Oh my god, honey, that feels so good," Andi moaned. "Keep fucking her like that. You're pushing her hot little tongue all over me!"

Kathy moaned, too, as I reached underneath her and started to slide my fingers over her hard clit while I fucked her.

"Oh, Charlie, that is sooo good!" Kathy moaned into Andi's pussy. "You're going to make me cum again if you keep that up."

I reached up to Kathy's head and grabbed a handful of her long brown hair, pulling it back. "Honey, you just concentrate on making me cum," I told her. "I will make sure you cum real good."

At that point, I pulled out of Kathy's damp hole and knee-walked up the bed to Andi's head. I presented my shiny cock, wet with Kathy's juices, to her mouth, and she took it in immediately.

Kathy moaned her disappointment, and I assured her that I would return shortly.

Andi almost swallowed me, pulling me in as close to her as she could. I could feel her tongue licking my cock while her cheeks concaved on my shaft. She sucked and licked my cock clean, and then released me from her mouth.

"That was nice," she gasped as Kathy continued working her clit. "You've got a tasty pussy, Kathy."

Stepping back, I told Andi, "Why don't you try her juices straight from the source, baby? Get into a 69 with her."

"Oooohhh! That's a good idea!" Andi squealed, and climbed underneath Kathy's body.

Kathy let out a loud moan as Andi's tongue made contact with her rigid little nub. I've been lucky enough to see my wife in action with women before, and I have yet to see her leave a partner unsatisfied.

While the two women worked on each other's drenched mounds, I walked behind my wife and slid my cock all the way in to her pussy. She gasped into Kathy's crotch, and then continued bringing her closer to another orgasm.

I fucked my wife vigorously for a couple of minutes, feeling Katy's tongue working my balls and Andi's clit, and then slid my cock out. I placed it on Kathy's lips, and she sucked on the head.

Then, I walked behind Kathy and presented my cock to my wife again. "Get it nice and wet so I can slide it back into Kathy's hot little pussy, baby."

Andi covered my cock head with her saliva, and then placed it back at Kathy's pussy, oozing with her juices. As I slid my cock back into Kathy, Andi pulled her hips back down to her face and resumed attacking her clit.

I started to increase my momentum, fucking Kathy harder and faster. Soon, she started moaning and grunting, muttering, "Oh, yeah, fuck me. Fuck my wet pussy. Fuck me!"

Andi then reached around Kathy's hips and placed a finger at her asshole. She rimmed Kathy's tight backdoor, and then started pushing her finger in.

That started Kathy grunting even more, and louder. For the next couple of minutes, while I plunged my cock into her pussy as deep as I could, and Andi slid her finger in and out of her ass, Kathy moaned, "Ohh, ohhh, oohhhh!!!"

After a minute or so of that, I knew I wasn't going to last. "Oh, man, I'm gonna cum soon!" I told the women. "This pussy just feels TOO good!"

Kathy moaned loudly, and said hoarsely into Andi's pussy, "Oh, yeah, cum for me. I want to feel you cum deep in my pussy!"

That spurred me on even more, and I started slamming my cock deep into her pussy, pulling all the way out, and burying myself right back in.

I lasted all of a minute or so like that, when I felt myself reaching the edge. Finally, I growled loud, "Oh, yeah!!!", as I blasted my load deep into Kathy's pussy. I felt her start to cum then, and her pussy spasmed, milking more cum from my hard cock.