Vanilla Village Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood back and slid Bridget towards me, sloshing her through her fluids. "Turn around," I told her.

As Bridget turned to face the table, I told Sheri to climb on. As Sheri lay back on the table, Bridget bent over and leaned in to her pussy. I lined my cock up with her waiting hole, and slid straight in, balls deep again.

Bridget and Sheri gasped almost at the same time, with the new sensations. Sheri leaned back and started squeezing her tits as Bridget slid her tongue along her wet slit. Every time i pushed into Bridget, it forced her face closer to Sheri's pussy.

Sheri held Bridget's head in place as she closed in on her first orgasm, and I started pounding into Bridget's pussy harder.

I almost forgot Kathy was even there, as I looked over and looked at her. She was just coming down from a small orgasm, and catching her breath as our eyes met. I looked over at Sheri, laying back, face up, and looked back at Kathy.

"Why don't you come join the fun?" I asked her.

Smiling, Kathy rose and walked over to Sheri. She leaned in and kissed and licked Sheri's nipples, softly squeezing her tits, and reached down to her pussy. She held Sheri's lips apart as Bridget flicked her tongue acros the stiff little bud. I buried myself balls deep, and started bucking against Bridget's ass as I reached around and started squeezing her tits.

The contact that Bridget was making with our fucking, combined with her tongue sliding across Sheri's clit, soon had the Barbie doll ready to explode.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "Oh, my god! Oh, yes, I'm gonna cum!"

As soon as she said that, Kathy walked around to Sheri's face. Climbing up on the table, she straddled Sheri's face and lowered herself while she reached back down to her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, that's it!" Sheri moaned from between Kathy's legs. "That's it Bridgey. Slide your fingers in my ass! Make me cum, baby!"

Soon, Sheri reached her peak and came, all over Bridget's face. "Oh, shit! Yes! Oh, my god, I'm cumming!" she yelled, as Bridget and Kathy tried to hold her down.

Sheri pushed Bridget away when she became too sensitive, and she lay back, catching her breath. I started fucking Bridget again, bending her onto the table. She had her elbows on the table, bent over, as I fucked her hot, tight little pussy. "Oh, yeah! That feels so good!!!" she moaned as she wiggled and pushed her hips at me.

Sheri climbed off of the table, and Kathy took her place. Bridget didn't hesitate as she dove in and started licking Kathy's pussy. Sheri was collapsed in a chair, watching us as Kathy wrapped her legs around Bridget's neck.

"Oh, yes, that's nice!" Kathy moaned as Bridget licked her.

I slid my cock out of Bridget's pussy, and she moaned. when I started to slide it up and down her slit, and up to her ass, she sighed and wiggled her hips again. When my wet cockhead slid across her asshole, she gasped and moaned even more, breathing heavy onto Kathy's mound.

I slid my cock back into her pussy, and slipped my thumb up to her ass. As I fucked her pussy, I slid my thumb across her tight ass, spreading her juices around and lubing up her hole. I started applying pressure with my thumb, and Bridget sighed as the tip slid right in, up to the knuckle.

"Oh, yeah!" she sighed as she started to fuck back at me. "C'mon, baby, fuck me good. Make me cum again, with this big cock of yours!"

"Ah, the hot little school teacher likes her ass played with!" I thought to myself, as I fucked her harder, sliding my thumb in and out of her ass.

Kathy was moaning louder too, and I started to recognize some of her sounds as she got closer to her orgasm. Soon, she reached down to Bridget's head, and started to buck her hips.

"Oh, yes!" she yelled. "Oh, damn! Yes! I'm cumming! Oh, Bridgey, I'm Cumming!"

That started to set Bridget off, and she fucked back against me even harder. Soon, my thumb was buried in her ass, wiggling around, as my cock sawed in and out. "Oh my god! I'm cumming!" she breathed heavily from between Kathy's legs.

I could feel Bridget's pussy squeezing my cock as she came, her juices pulsing out. I slowed my fucking, and soon I started to feel like I was reaching the point of no return.

With my thumb hooked in Bridget's ass, I leaned back just a little, changing the angle. "Oh, damn, I'm gonna cum!" I said.

"I worked long and hard for your cum, " Sheri moaned. "Don't you cum inside her. I want your cum!"

"Well, you better get over here, " I breathed. "I'm gonna cum soon."

Bridget and Kathy both lay on the table as the enjoyed the afterglow of their orgasms, and I leaned back, pulling my wet, shiny cock out of Bridget's pussy. Sheri jumped up out of her chair, and knelt in front of me, swallowing my cock. I had to steady myself against the table as Sheri worked on my cock with a renwed enthusiasm.

I had my face almost in Bridget's ass as I felt my orgasm hit. I reached out and grabbed the sides of the table. "Holy shit! Oh, my god, I'm cumming!" I yelled as I exploded in Sheri's mouth.

I soon collapsed in a chair, and looked around at the other three women, all of us trying to catch our breath and recupperate.

Soon, I managed to stand, helped the women up, and I asked, " I wonder what the others are up to?"

12