Vanilla Wife Not So Vanilla Ch. 01

Story Info
Closet Dom husband discovers wife's hidden kinks.
2.5k words
4.52
45.7k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Palancar
Palancar
95 Followers

I hope you enjoy this story. It is a work of fiction so please take it as that. I welcome both good and bad critique. Story line suggestions would also be appreciated.

I will not tolerate hateful replies. They will be deleted.

*****

Prologue

I am a radiologist and have my own company reading and reviewing diagnostic imaging from around the country. With high speed internet I can do this from home. My wife of ten years is an investment counselor at a national firm. That said we have been married over ten years and have enjoyed a happy marriage with an active sex life. We've tried to throw a little variety in from time to time but we've honestly been pretty much vanilla.

I have to admit that I've always had an underlying, kinky streak mainly dealing in BDSM with me being in the dominant role. I also like a little discipline thrown in for good measure. This has only been in the fantasy world and I've never actually dominated a partner. I've also never shared these thoughts with my wife so they have remained just a deep and hidden fantasy.

Not acting on them has never been a problem and has in no way ever caused me to be disappointed in our vanilla ways . We are an average couple, not model handsome/beautiful, but not ugly either. Just a very average to nice looking, middle aged couple. My name is David and I am in my mid 40's. My wife is about 5 years younger. Her name is Lisa.

I'm going to try and relate the events that lead up to and including a major change in our lifestyle. In other words "how I found out my vanilla wife was not so vanilla after all.

Day of Discovery

The morning began as most mornings did for me. I get up very early and today was no exception. I rolled out of bed around 4:00 AM, stepped into the bathroom for a few minutes, then slipped out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. Making myself a cup of coffee I then walked down the hall to my office where I fired up my computer and started downloading X-rays, MRI's, CAT scans, and ultrasounds from the various hospitals and clinics that use my service. I quickly parsed them out and sent the MRI's, CAT scans, and ultrasounds on to the three different radiologist who work for my company. We each specialize in one particular thing. I read the X-rays myself.

I then started reviewing my part of the haul. Around 6:30 I took a break and made my wife a cup of coffee and headed off the master suite to make sure she was awake and up. I arrived just as she was stepping out of the shower.

Lisa is around 5'6", 125-130 lbs. Auburn red hair with deep green eyes. Her complexion is somewhere between that of a redhead and a blond. Fair but not milky white. She does have a few freckles across her face and upper chest. She keeps herself in good shape and turns me on every time I gaze at her naked body. Her breasts are very nicely proportioned and tipped with rather large nipples that are extremely sensitive to the touch. They were fully erect this morning and it was all I could do not to molest her on the spot. Oh and she keeps her pussy completely bald.

As I sat the cup down she thanked me then moved over close and gave me a kiss. I felt her hand drop to my groin where she found an erect cock to which she replied, "looks like someone likes what he sees". I could only groan. She quickly shooed me out and started getting ready to go to the office telling me she wanted a couple of fried eggs, sausage, and toast for breakfast. As I headed back to the kitchen to start breakfast, a task I do every morning, I couldn't help but think that I had to be one of the luckiest guys in the world.

After breakfast I got Lisa out of the house, cleaned up the kitchen then went back to my office to knock out some more work. About 10:00 I got a call from Lisa explaining that she had failed to forward an email from her home computer to her work and she really needed it after lunch. She asked me if I would please go in and forward it to her. She told me which email she needed. I told her I'd take care of it in a few minutes and we hung up. I finished up the last few radiographs then headed to her office.

I sat down at her desk and turned on her monitor. The screen came up with a pop-up saying that it had restarted and wanted to know if I wanted to pick up where it had been when it shut down. I figured that would be good and I wouldn't have to go looking for the email she needed. Her email program opened and I quickly found the correct one, hit the forward button, waited for it to send, then closed the program out. And that is when I got the shock of my life.

When the email program closed out, another file was open behind it. A very interesting file. It was an image of a beautiful woman tightly secured to a bondage frame. A masked man was standing next to her holding a leather flogger. Attached to her nipples were rather severe looking clamps. A Hitachi wand was attached to a stand and pressed tightly against her shaved pussy. There were red streaks covering her breasts, stomach, and thighs. It was obvious she had been whipped. I just sat and stared for I don't know how long but when I regained my composure I realized I was stroking my very hard cock through my sweatpants. I wondered out loud what this was doing on my vanilla wife's computer. A quick check and I realized this was not online, it was a saved file on her computer.

I started working backwards up the document tree and found there were literally hundreds of images of women in various stages of bondage. There were other things too. Lots and lots of BDSM stuff. Nipple clamps. Pierced nipples. Pierced labia and clit hoods. Pussy whipping. E-stim stuff. Lots of nipple torture and whipping. I was in overload and my cock was as hard as it had ever been. Then I found the videos. Holy Hell there was a lot of stuff. All of it pertaining to BDSM etc. I found what appeared to be diary-like Word entries. These were obviously written by my wife.

I literally ran to my office and retrieved a couple of large flash drives and quickly returned to her office and began copying all of the stash to the flash drives. There was a lot to go through. While copying them I found a folder named selfies. I really wanted to open it but thought I'd get everything copied then go to my office to play voyeur. There was another folder titled toy stuff. A quick glance revealed it was owner's manuals and registration forms for numerous sex toys. I'd have to read through that later too. She had hidden the files well. They were about 10 sub-folders deep in her document file under very generic names. Finally they were all copied so I closed everything out on her computer, turned off the monitor, and left her office heading back to mine.

I realized I had been in her office for over 3 hours so I had new files that had come in that needed to be dealt with. I quickly forwarded the files on to the others in my group then decided to wait a little while before doing mine. I really wanted to take a look at some of the stuff on those flash drives.

I store all of my x-rays, etc on external hard drives so I always have several new ones in the cabinet. I quickly hooked a new one up and began transferring the files I had pilfered to it. While that was happening, I grabbed a snack then sat back down to take a look. I opened up the selfie file. There were a lot of shots. All of them pornographic. Some had her wearing leather wrist and ankle cuffs. In some she was wearing a collar. Nipple clamps adorned her beautiful breasts in many of them. I found several folders of her using a large vibrating dildo. She was sporting a large looking butt-plug in another. They were in numbered sub-folders so I had to open each one to see what they held. I didn't mind. I opened another and my jaw dropped. My beautiful, red headed, wife was adorned with a tightly fitted chastity belt. It was highly polished steel with hot pink edges. I almost came on the spot. Damn she looked hot. She had taken several shots from different angles. There were also shots of the belt itself lying on a table revealing not one but two dildo like attachments. One for her pussy and one for her ass. Holy crap, my hands were shaking. I did notice there were no locks so I wasn't sure how it stayed on. I knew my next folder would be the toy manuals folder. I had suppressed my dominant feelings for years and here I find that my wife of over 10 years was a closet sub.

Sadly, I had to calm myself down and do some actual work which I did. After that I needed to start supper so I couldn't do any more snooping. Lisa arrived and we had a normal evening. I will admit I was much hornier than normal. Wonder why? Lisa went up to shower and I finished cleaning up the kitchen then headed up to shower myself.

As I stepped in the bathroom, Lisa was getting out of the shower. My thoughts quickly went to her in her chastity belt and my cock instantly stood at attention. As I stepped by her to get in the shower she reached down and grasped my rock hard cock saying that it looked like I had been having naughty thoughts. I quickly responded that she had no idea and got in the shower. She finished drying off and headed for the bedroom with the parting shot of "don't be to long." She then closed the door with a sexy giggle at the end.

I slipped in bed beside Lisa and we rolled together in a very sexually charged embrace. I was still hard as a rock and I could tell that she was also horny. We kissed passionately for a few minutes then I felt her hands move down to my cock. She grasped my balls in one hand and began stroking my cock with the other. I in turn began lightly teasing her breasts and nipples.

Kissing her again I then moved to the side and began nibbling her neck. This really turns her on and I continued that for a while before kissing my way down to her breasts. Sucking first one then the other nipple and lightly biting it. She loves this and I applied a little more pressure than normal. She sucked in her breath but didn't stop me. She moaned loudly when my hand slid between her legs and I dipped a finger inside her dripping pussy. I quickly moved down telling her that I needed to taste her causing her to moan again.

My mouth covered her hairless snatch and my tongue immediately worked its way deep inside coaxing the sweet cream out and into my mouth. At this point she was moaning non-stop. I felt her pull my hands up to her breasts so I started teasing her nipples causing her to moan even louder. I also noticed that she stretched her arms up over her head and crossed her wrists as if she were restrained. She always likes me to roll her nipples around between my thumb and forefinger when she gets excited and likes a little pressure. It was then I heard her whisper in a ragged voice, "please let me cum". I decided to go for it and applied even more pressure, really pinching hard. She exploded in a violent orgasm filling my mouth with more pussy juice than I've ever seen her produce. I realized I had a little bit of a pain slut on my hands.

Before she could recover, I moved up and buried my aching cock balls deep in her wet cunt. She raised her legs up and put them behind my head. She'd never done this before, and then gasped "please fuck me hard!" So I did. I was pulling almost all the way out then slamming home again. As I was pounding her cunt I heard her gasp, "nipples, nipples", so I again started tormenting her hard little buds. She never once moved her arms down and kept her wrists crossed. The closer she got to another orgasm, the harder I squeezed. She loved it. I felt her tense up then felt her pussy walls contract around my cock as she went over the edge into another very intense orgasm. This of course caused me to shoot my load deep in her pulsing pussy. She went limp and I realized she had actually blacked out from the pleasure. She quickly regained consciousness but was totally limp. I collapsed on top of her until I could function again. I then pulled the covers up and took her still limp body in my arms, kissed her deeply, then held her while she started to fall asleep. She kept thanking me and telling me how good it had felt. Before she fell asleep I felt her reach down and grasp my cock which was still hard. She fell asleep holding me.

As I lay there, I wondered how this new discovery of mine would affect our relationship. It was obvious that she had some major submissive leanings. She had also awakened my dominant side. I had worked hard at keeping that genie in his bottle but now that he was out it would be damn near impossible to put him back. And honestly, I didn't really want to. I was also thinking that there was a good possibility she didn't either. I drifted off to sleep with those thoughts. At some point in the night I was dreaming that Lisa was sucking my hard cock. I quickly realized it was not a dream. She was between my legs giving me a very nice blowjob. She didn't do it often but she was very, very, good at it. As I got closer, I told her I was about to cum. She never likes me to do so in her mouth so I always warn her. This time she sucked even harder and continued to nurse me as I spent my load swallowing all of it. I could hear her smacking her lips then she moved up and snuggled close and told me that she owed me one. We then drifted back off to sleep.

Palancar
Palancar
95 Followers