Vanilla with Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers

I was moaning out loud and out of control through the whole thing, throwing in Mike's name whenever I had the mind to. I caught the string of spit that had clung to Karen, noted the surprising dominance of my husband's pre-cum in the flavor, and used my tongue to fling it back against her chin, then lapped it off her face.

When I finally took a little control of myself and stopped moaning, I took Karen's face in my hands and kissed her deep, open mouths closed together at last. We both held our breath completely, afraid of making a noise. We kissed as long as we could hold those breaths, until I heard the faintest, most erotic whimper from Karen, her signal to stop.

She took her hand from my breast and put it to her own. I hadn't noticed until now that, during our kiss, she'd moved up and suffocated my husband's dick with her big, pale, meaty tits. Now she pushed them together, clenching him with her substantial cleavage. My whole body felt the vibrations as he moaned into me from this latest sensation. I groaned back, this time the sound genuinely for and because of him.

Karen used her hands and her body to fuck Mike with her tits, but his hips were doing most of the work. This kept her face relatively level, allowing us to kiss with even greater abandon than before. Though I couldn't disregard the tongue-lashing my husband was giving me below, I still felt that Karen's was the most erotic kiss I'd ever had. We tore at each other like it was the last physical contact we'd get to share. I held her face in my hand, and then moved my fingers through her hair, holding her to my lips, mauling her as much as she mauled me. Finally, reluctantly, I had to take a breath.

I gasped out, very seriously struggling to catch my breath. "Oh God, Mike, yes," I panted, again masking the truth.

Karen was out of breath, too, but that didn't stop her from bending over a little further, tucking away Mike's pumping cock even more between her breasts, and then put her mouth to my chest. She licked and kissed and sucked me, her tongue coiling around the nipples, her teeth gently, then not so gently, nibbling them. The salivation that confirmed her hunger dribbled wetly and heavily down my sweaty, glistening stomach and to my cunt where it was thoroughly but unconsciously lapped up by Mike. I didn't pull her hair, but I gripped handfuls of it tight, just for something to grab onto to help me keep myself from screaming.

"Oh shit!" he suddenly yelled. "Oh shit, oh shit! I'm gonna blow!"

Mike pushed me off of him, obviously so he could watch his sperm shoot all over Karen's big boobs. Despite my greater desire to just suck on them, I was excited to see this, too. As his hips pumped and as Karen brought her full concentration to fucking her chest against him, I covertly wiped my own breasts clean of Karen's saliva, just in case. After the attention she'd paid me, the slightest touch gave me shivers, and the only reason I didn't keep touching myself till I came was because I was dead set on getting that pleasure from Karen.

Mike's body became as tense as ever, but he kept his eyes glued to her chest as he grunted and finally released his load. His cock head was buried in her flesh initially, so the first spurt seemed to have become lost between her heaving mounds. But the second--or maybe it was still the first, for all I knew--found a narrow path of escape and sprayed out from Karen's pressed cleavage like water from a thumb-blocked garden hose. Some of it sprayed back onto Mike's belly, but most of the droplets scattered and plopped all over the tops of Karen's tits.

She continued to smother his cock, forcing another surge of sperm up and out the top of her cleavage in a thick stream that hit her throat. One last airborne glob even clung to the bottom of her chin. Finally Karen released Mike from her chest and stroked his soaked cock with her hand. I quivered as I watched the massive river of cum that had caught between her breasts flow down her tummy and drown her beautiful patch of vanilla muff.

Mike was still recovering, gently bucking and swearing while almost hyperventilating, as Karen carefully stroked his slippery, softening cock. I didn't worry about his stamina. I knew he still had two more shots in him before he'd pass out, and it wasn't like we had a deadline. Karen had planned to stay the whole night and leave early the next morning, so if Mike got a good little rest in there, he'd probably find the strength for three or four more orgasms.

What did worry me was what happened next. I was looking at Karen, wanting her but knowing I couldn't have her, at least yet. And I knew Mike was looking at her, transfixed by the sight of those remarkable breasts dripping and plastered with his cum. He was still trying to find his breath, still fighting to form clear words, when he reached for my hand, took it, and said my name in a tone that told he wanted something very important.

"You've already done so much," he said, looking desperately into my eyes. "And I can't ever repay you for this, my love." He swallowed hard. "But I might never get another chance at this, so I have to ask...Will you lick it off of her?"

I was already trying to decide how to react, even before he asked it, because I knew that that was exactly what he wanted. I made myself look doubtful and strained. It wasn't all an act. I wanted to do what he asked so badly I had to tell myself to stay back even before Mike had opened his mouth. But if I did this in front him, I couldn't trust myself to maintain control. I might go for Karen right then and our secret would be out.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Mike would love to watch us, and it would likely mean we'd all get to share each other often--maybe every birthday, or every weekend! But I wasn't sure about Karen's feelings, nor did I fully understand mine. I felt that I needed to experience her alone. The secret needed to stay secret for now.

But that didn't mean I was going to tell Mike 'no'. The opportunity was just too fucking good. It was going to be hard, scary, and very dangerous, but I sheepishly smiled and nodded to Mike, agreeing to his request. I caught Karen's eyes flash fear and sparkle with glee at the same moment when she observed my response.

This was going to be tricky. Mike knew me to be a stanch heterosexual. The tone in his pleading voice when he asked me to do this showed how huge he knew it would be for me. I knew he wouldn't have thought less of me if I said no, and he probably expected exactly that. And because he didn't have a clue about the truth of it all, I had to behave in a very specific way to keep the charade intact. Plus I needed Karen to follow suit.

I was nervous, but I exaggerated it in my face to show Mike that I was doing this only for him. Still, I couldn't look too upset with the idea, because even in his ultra-erotic mental state, Mike would intervene and stop me if he felt I hated it that bad. I moved over to Karen and ducked down, not even giving Mike a hope that we might kiss or otherwise touch unnecessarily. I watched her chest move as she breathed. Cum was still dripping off the full, round bottoms of her breasts. The thick sheet of jizz that still clung on top of them glistened in the little bit of moonlight that escaped through the side of the window shades. I still would've preferred her alone and clean, but this was the greatest 'second-best' I could've hoped for.

"Are you okay with this, Karen?" Mike asked.

I was surprised I hadn't even thought to say that in my little act. Karen copied my uncertain smile and nod. Agreeable, yet not too enthusiastic. But I could hear the truth in the unevenness of her breath. This was going to blow her away.

"It's just skin," I said aloud, happy to have come up with another way to disguise our real feelings. "It's just the gooey stuff I'm after." Yeah, right.

The taste I was familiar with, but I was surprised--and enthralled--by the thickness of the seed. I started with a long, slow, broad lick across the top of Karen's left tit. I had gone there first because it looked like it had the least amount of cum, and I planned to work up to the more heavily coated areas. But I was shocked at finding as much sperm in that first lap as I did. My tongue was completely coated right away, and what didn't go in my mouth or cling to my bottom lip was ushered into her cleavage, creating a new mini-river that oozed down toward her navel.

I knew I had to get the cum before it went too far down. Mike would buy that I was willing to lick "just skin" on Karen's chest, but he'd never expect me to clean the jizz from between her legs if it reached there. Problem was, that was where I wanted to lick most of all. Instead I licked at her cleavage, catching the slow cum flow as it seeped between her fat boobs. The cream felt heavy on my tongue. I noisily slurped it up as it ran to me, then swallowed, over and over. I heard Mike groan and tell me how much he loved this and how much he loved me. Then I felt him moving on the mattress and knew he was repositioning for a closer look.

I closed my eyes, knowing I'd be too turned on if I kept staring at Karen's delectable tits, all lathered in sperm. Plus it helped me stay in control as I licked up and down her cleavage until it glistened only from the wet trail of my tongue. But then the real show began when I actually took to licking Karen's breasts. My pussy tightened and watered, my nipples ached, and my body tensed to explode as I lapped at the underside of her heavy boobs, catching the last of the cum drips. From there I moved up, licking the nipple but careful not to dwell or even put my lips to her. God, it was killing me. The cum was delicious, hot, and erotic, but fuck, I wanted to suck those tits like nothing else. It actually pained me when I moved up, back to the top of her chest, cleaning the rest of her while leaving those luscious, hard nipples behind.

"Oh baby," I said, my voice dark and throaty. "Your cum tastes so good. So fucking good."

And saying those words is actually what spurned me on. I lost some of my cool, maybe too much, and started licking and very nearly sucking Karen's breasts like I really meant it. Frenzied, eager, hungry, desperate, I came as close to making love to Karen's chest as I could without actually going all in. I could feel Karen shaking terribly, violently, as she fought to suppress her groans. The only reason Mike didn't notice was because he was too enamored with the sight itself.

I had to stop. Tried, but I couldn't. I just kept licking her. I knew the cum was all gone, except for what clung to her neck, chin, and below on her belly and...further down at her vanilla patch. But I couldn't go there. I'd lose it. I hoped Mike couldn't tell all of his cum was off her tits yet, because as hard as I tried to pry myself away, I just couldn't. And then I visualized myself giving in, laying Karen down and spreading my body on top of her, kissing her, working my fingers into her cunt...

I yanked myself away from her and threw myself to my husband. I wanted to, at the very least, release my pent up arousal on him, but that, too, could tip him off on how much I really had enjoyed it, so I bit my tongue and just put my arms around him, took a deep, deep breath, forced a calm smile, and said, "Happy Birthday again, Sweetie".

I'd never been so sexually frustrated in my life. If Mike had touched my clit right then, I would've climaxed. If Karen had touched it, I would've exploded. It was a real threat, and when I saw Mike move his hands toward my crotch, I knew I had to play defense. I bent down, happy to see he was already at full strength. I took him in my mouth and loved him with my tongue.

Having been practically bathed in it from the tit-fucking, Mike's cock tasted strongly of his sperm. But there was also the undeniable, lingering taste of Karen's mouth. Or maybe that was just my imagination. Either way, I decided that no dick had ever tasted so good. It kept me hot, smoldering even, but it also took my attention away from Karen, who aroused and threatened me most. Fortunately having just cum, Mike would be able to handle a very long blowjob before he exploded again, giving me plenty of time to calm down without missing out. The only problem was that I had no idea how to tease myself with Karen in this position. I'd never be able to tell when Mike was looking.

So as I pondered this dilemma, I sucked, careful not to let my own arousal carry me away to the point where I gave Mike too good of head and shorten his lasting time. I kept my eyes open, though, straining to see just what Karen and my husband might do next.

I felt more than saw the next move. Mike had been sitting upright on the bed, and he started to lay back to make blowing him easier. And, I presume, so Karen could sit on his face. But his head hadn't even hit the mattress when I heard Karen call him back.

"No, stay sitting up," she said. "I like to stand."

And so Mike sat back up, and I stopped gulping him only long enough to see Karen stand, step over Mike's lap and my head, and present his face with her ass. I hadn't warned Karen about his qualm about that area, and was about to say something when Karen then leaned forward, putting her hands on my back, bending her body at an angle I couldn't believe she was possible. In the end, her head was just above mine, but she was practically upside-down, her breasts hung heavy and low and toward her neck. Her body was a narrow triangle with her ass as the apex, the bed as the base. Her cunt was spread and in line with Mike's mouth, and her hands held in this position by bracing against my lower back.

Mike groaned and groaned, and I could tell the exact moment he buried his face in her pussy because his voice became muffled, and Karen shrieked in pleasure. She egged him on, becoming vocal for the first time that night, telling him how good her pussy felt, how much she wanted him, how horny she was. And then, though I can only imagine, I think he must have licked down past her clit, where so much of his own cum had collected in that beautiful vanilla bush of hers, because Karen's already high level of enthusiasm jumped up a few notches as she exclaimed, "Holy shit! Fuck yes! Eat that shit! Oh my God..."

I knew how he liked to taste himself that way, though only that way. He'd often cum on instead of in my pussy before going down on me because he enjoyed it so much, and it turned me on as well. But hearing Karen experience this reminded me of how hot it used to get me, before I began taking that move for granted.

"Oh, eat it. Yes! Eat it all! Oh, God, that is so goddamned sexy..."

I, meanwhile, was still sucking Mike, strangling his puffy cock head with my tongue and then taking it deep and squeezing it with my throat muscles. He pulsed and he raged, and I felt it all on my lips and tongue. Though I loved the essentially nonsexual touch of her hands to my back, I couldn't understand why Karen would take up such an odd position when she just as well could've been sitting on his face. And even as I was pondering that, I found out why.

Karen had composed herself a little more now that Mike had collected all of his cum off her and went back to simply, but no doubt skillfully, eating her. This allowed her to go through with the plan she'd put into effect when she took the awkward stance. One of the hands on my back moved down, a finger leading right through the deep crack of my ass. Excited as all hell, I increased my sucking intensity without even realizing, while I purposely raised my ass to her. Karen's finger rose out of my crack just before she would've touched my rosebud, and thought the near-miss was arousing, I was terribly disappointed.

She moved it out and under, reaching for my pussy, and I tried to thrust my hips up even higher to help her reach it. But it just wasn't happening. She rubbed the bottom of my ass cheeks, confirming the failure, but then Karen dipped her finger back into my sweaty crack.

I moaned hard onto Mike's dick, letting her know I wanted--no, needed--her to proceed.

Karen's fingertip touched my anus ever so gently. I tried bucking against her, wanting to feel her in me, but she wouldn't allow it. She just circled my tiny star, driving me absolutely fucking crazy. I couldn't stop moaning on Mike's cock, and I was sucking him faster than I knew I should have. If he came, it would mark the end of this position. I had to slow down, but I wanted this so bad my legs were shaking under me. My rosebud burned for attention, but all Karen did was tease it, poke it, pet it. I stopped breathing for I don't know how long, anticipating the insertion I couldn't even beg for.

Finally I just fucking snapped. I pulled Mike out of my mouth and screamed, my voice shaky and hoarse with desperation. "Oh, God! Just fucking do it!"

Bad move. Mike was going to wonder...

"Just cum already!" I said, amazed I could think that fast under that kind of pressure. I sucked on his cock head hard and jerked him with my hand, trying to show him I was serious about my false demand. I was afraid he'd cum, for his sake, as there was so much more to be done, but I honestly didn't care if it allowed me to feel...

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" The screams were muffled, formed around Mike's cock. Karen had pushed her fingertip inside me. I came, an unspeakably intense climax. I felt like my body was being shattered like glass, as though orgasm had hit and cracked every nerve ending before setting them all on fire. I would've cried my eyes out if Karen had pulled out that finger, so I was beyond Heaven when she kept it in, despite all the risk, as I exploded over and over again.

I hugged Mike to me, actually to the top of my head, because I was still sucking him. Only now I fucked him with my mouth like a mad woman, no longer urging but now prying that cum from his cock. I heard him shouting as he continued to eat out Karen like the trooped he was. I screamed onto him, was still screaming when he came, the first shot so thick and bullet-fast and strong that it zipped right down my throat and I choked on it. But I didn't dare cough or open my mouth. I sunk on him all the way, swallowed his cock even as I swallowed his sperm, moaning like crazy the whole damn time.

Karen gently but intently wriggled her finger in my tight ass, amplifying my climax and drawing it out longer. Tears streamed from my eyes. Hot cum pulsed deep in my throat. My arms and legs were shaking as though I were a hypothermic rag doll. This must have continued for ten solid minutes. If felt like an hour. And yet it wasn't nearly long enough.

Karen pulled her finger from me an instant before taking her pussy out of Mike's face. I was glad she hadn't given in and confessed, because I had come up with a cover for my actions.

Mike lay back, waiting for me to stop sucking him. He had long since stopped cumming, of course, and his dick had softened in my mouth, but still I held it between my lips, enjoying the hot, spongy feel of him. I was already collapsed on the bed, between his legs, and when I went soft, I turned my head and laid it down between his thighs at the base of his penis. I laid there even after I let his warn out member flop from my mouth and rest on my cheek and against my nose. We both rested, catching our breath, but he recovered ages before I did, so I was still panting heavily when he finally asked.

"What was that?"

"I don't know," I lied. "Just sucking you...and knowing what you were doing..." I hoped he was as convinced as I'd planned on, because out loud it didn't sound like all that great of a cover after all.

He laughed. "I know what you mean. I almost came when I watched you licking her breasts, and I wasn't even touching myself. But Jesus, Trish. You never came like that before!" Not only had he bought it, but he was happy for me and no doubt proud that it was partly a blowjob, partly the threesome, that had done this to me. He had to be thinking I would be all for making threesomes a regular arrangement if I could react like that just by the thought of one.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers