Vanilla with Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers

And though I'd told him a lie, that assumption wasn't necessarily far off. I still wanted Trish alone, but it was hard to believe I could climax with that kind of power without a dick somehow involved. Hard to be believe, but I was definitely going to try.

For now, though, I just laid on the bed, so knocked out I barely managed to flip onto my back. Mike picked me up a little and moved me out of the center and to the side of the bed, but he had lost a lot of strength himself, and finally just accepted his new, now quite level position. And by that I mean he laid down on his back, but he didn't have enough room to rest his head fully on the mattress. Instead, his head hung down over the edge. He kept it up for a while, watching as Karen crawled between he and I, between his legs, and nibbled at his ball sack. But then he gave in to just experiencing the pleasure, the need to see it long forgotten. He wasn't hard, of course, but I knew he was going through quite an experience as Karen tenderly, lovingly kissed his testicles and penis.

Mike needed time to get hard again, and Karen understood. She also understood what a big deal this was for him, and so she wasn't about to sit around and make him waste his time. She eventually moved up to him, kissed him, then made her way down to his nipples and sucked each one. But then she came back to his crotch, took both of his balls completely into her mouth, and sucked them. And sucked them. I could hear Mike groaning weakly, but couldn't see his face. He was relaxed, head hanging off the bed, just enjoying the touch.

Karen spread her legs, pushing Mike's legs, which were outside of hers, to spread further, too. I looked at her ass, admired it and fantasized about it. Just as I had finally calmed down, ready to pass out and sleep, studying Karen's large, round, sexy ass was getting my heart to flutter and my breathing to quicken. The tops of her globes were the palest white in the moonlight, wet with sweat but otherwise smooth and fresh. A deep, crescent shadow outlined her crack, with her mound all but invisible in the darkness below.

I knew what I was going to do even before I saw her hand reach back and beckon me.

Slowly and carefully, I moved across the bed. It was so dark, and Mike was seeing nothing but ceiling or the back of his eyelids in his position anyway, so all I had to worry about was alerting him by movement on the mattress. But he didn't suspect a thing as I positioned myself between Karen's spread legs and scooted under her gorgeous, delicious cunt.

It smelled greatly of sex, even though she hadn't been fucked yet. It was instead from her arousal, which had been so extreme that her inner thighs were wet when I touched them. She also smelled of cum, the gooey treat that Mike had consumed from that vanilla bush of hers. God, how I wanted that. To feel it on my tongue. It was her muff that I went for first.

I licked it, tasting only a faint trace of sperm, but I was more interested in the texture of her silken, down-like pubic patch. It was to die for, and I could have. I kissed it and buried my face in it and cherished it as though it were a separate entity, a lover that provided a sexual intensity that no other could even imagine. You might think I'm over exaggerating, but I climaxed again just from feeling and tasting those soft vanilla-colored hairs. They were so good I convinced myself they even tasted like vanilla. But the actual taste was something completely different, a flavor only Karen could give, and no one could describe.

We didn't get caught, so I can't really confirm this, but I know I would've given up everything--even Mike--if he had sat up and saw me. Even if he didn't make me choose, I would have anyway, because I wasn't going to share. I wouldn't share Karen with anyone else, and I would give myself to her fully, forever.

Because her clit was basically buried in the divine fur, I brought Karen to two extended orgasms and had another myself before I finally moved down to the sopping, burning folds her delicate pussy.

Much time had passed by then. I'm talking hours. Karen would later tell me that Mike did get hard, and she'd sucked him for quite a while, but he just couldn't keep it up after all he'd been through. I blamed myself for being to rough on with my blowjob. Karen blamed herself, saying she purposely drew it out so I wouldn't have to stop pleasing her. Whoever was to blame, neither of us really cared. Mike fell into a light asleep, and Karen kept licking him hard, then letting him go soft. By the time I put my face into her pussy and really started to eat her out, Mike was awake again, hard again, and Karen sucked him as vigorously as she dared, which wasn't much. He knew he was going to ask to fuck her at any moment, and the sooner he felt close to cumming a third time, the sooner he'd make the request. She did her best to keep him subdued.

Meanwhile, I did my best to give her the closest orgasm possible to what she had given me. It was hard, though. I couldn't finger her or suck her hard without making obvious noises. But then I remembered the technique that had worked on me. I drew my index finger up and down along her ass crack, stroking her and teasing her. Her cheeks hugged my finger, and she was so wet with sweat that I didn't even need to lube it when I pushed just the very tip of my fingertip inside her.

I used a similar but opposite approach to Karen's ass as she had used to mine. I teased her anus by going in right away, but only a pathetically little at a time. I took almost fifteen minutes just to work in to the first knuckle, and by that time she was moving her hips, clenching her ass cheeks, squeezing her sphincter, moaning and moaning and gently bucking against me for more. I pulled my finger out, then teased the rim, rolling the edge of her little star carefully with the tip of my nail.

Karen's breathing quickened, and in a very short time she went from high arousal to panic fuck. She needed release, but instead of allowing me to give it to her and possibly revealing our secret (Mike had bought my line of crap, but for both of us to use the 'sucking you made me cum better than ever' excuse was pushing it), Karen grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her. I drew my tongue from her pussy, then dropped my mouth from her mound altogether. As soon as I was off, she jumped up and stuffed my husband's cock into her, fucking him at last. The experiment was over.

*****

I admit I was disappointed and a little hurt that I didn't get the chance to return the favor. I also feared that maybe this was her signal that she'd made up her mind and just couldn't go through with a lesbian affair, though I found that hard to buy. But I managed to enjoy myself immensely as I watched this woman I loved--yes, somehow, it was love--fuck my husband's brains out. They went at it for a while, her starting on top, then taking the bottom, her legs up and spread in a V. Then back to her on top again.

I took part, too. Whenever my husband was on his back, I'd come over and kiss him, let him suck my tits, or even munch my pussy. When he was on top, I massaged his ass or grabbed and massaged his balls.

The first time he came, he was on top of Karen, thrusting between those sweet thighs like a piston. He roared, she wrapped her legs around him, and he came so hard Karen screamed out with surprise. She played with her clit after he pulled out of her, lubing it up with the seed that oozed from her lips.

Then I presented my ass to Mike and he took my cunt doggie style. He pounded me hard for just a few minutes, for all I could do was watch Karen masturbate herself to orgasm, which quickly led to me climaxing on his raging, steel hard cock. I laughed a little thinking that Mike must have thought himself quite the stud to have such an effect.

He climbed onto Karen again and they fucked for a long, long time, rolling all over the bed. A few times when he was on top I didn't just grab his swinging balls but took them in my mouth. This brought me painfully close to Karen's pussy, which was squishing with cum and begging for my tongue, but I kept my hands, lips, and everything else to myself. Karen had kind of ended our exploration of each other, and while I was concerned, I didn't really believe I wouldn't get a chance later, once Mike was finally satisfied.

The sun was minutes from peeking when that finally happened. Mike on the bottom, Karen on top, riding him rough, he came deep inside her a second time, filling her with heat. She shrieked out again from the incredible force of his launch, but then collapsed onto him, crying out not from his cum plowing into her but from an exceptional orgasm thrashing through her. She kissed him so hard and deep that it made me jealous...of him. They stayed intertwined long after the orgasms had faded, even after Mike had softened up for good and plopped out her. It was like they were the couple, and I was suddenly the third wheel, but I didn't feel left out. I was just happy they'd enjoyed themselves. I didn't grow weary until they fell asleep like that, naked in each others arms.

I wondered if I would lose both of them.

And yet, I couldn't help but feel intense arousal when, after waking up, they made out like fresh lovers.

****

I was, not surprisingly, the first to get out of bed. I went into the bathroom to check my hair. I squinted my eyes against the sun beaming in through the shades. I don't know how long I was in there, nor did I know how long Mike had been in there with me, just watching me stare into the mirror.

He took me from behind, both of us standing. He entered my tight body easily, wrapped his arms around me, hugged my breasts as flat as they'd go, and fucked me so hard my feet lifted off the tile floor on each upstroke. He watched my face in the mirror, and I watched his. There was only love, sprinkled with the ultimate passion. He might have came again, but his body was too weak. His legs couldn't support him anymore, and he half collapsed, half sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"Do you know when she's going to leave?" he asked. "Because I want you all by myself. All day."

I smiled the most genuine of smiles, so happy to hear him say that, but also sad because I knew he was beat. I saw him look at the bathtub longingly, and I knew what he was going to say next.

"I don't know," I said, a plan already formulating in my head. "She's been up as long as we have. We should let her sleep."

Mike nodded. "I'm going to go downstairs. Take a bath. Recooperate."

My heart jumped, and my body would have, too, if I hadn't stopped myself.

"For how long?" I asked, trying to appear casual.

"For until you come down and wake me."

Mike had a very nice whirlpool bath in the downstairs bathroom. His bathroom. In the few times he used it, he never spent less than an hour, and that was after a night's sleep, of which yesterday he'd gotten none.

He kissed me, then turned to leave. I stopped him with a smile.

"You never came on her face last night."

It was if he hadn't even thought of it, and that excited me, because it meant he was so blown away by my gift that he didn't even think to ask for the obvious. It also gave me another opportunity.

He was about to say something when I did for him. "Maybe I'll let you cum on my face instead."

He kissed me. Hard. Then went smiling toward the basement.

As soon as he left, I went back into the bedroom, where Karen was already dressed, seemingly ready to leave. But I knew she wasn't going anywhere, not after I told her about where Mike would be for the next two, three, or if we were lucky, a solid four hours.

"What if he...hears?"

As if on cue, a CD playing tunes of the London Symphony Orchestra boomed from the basement. Mike never napped in the bath without it.

"I'd worry about the neighbors hearing us before I'd worry about him," I smiled.

Karen smiled back, walked to me, tenderly took my hands. We were both shaking.

"Well, are you?" she asked. "Worried about the neighbors?"

"Not a chance," I said, moving in for a kiss.

I put my hand between her legs, feeling the dampness of my husband's cum as it leaked onto the fabric of her pants. I whispered in her ear how excited I was to get to taste her again.

Her vanilla.

This time with cream.

And then Karen whispered something to me which was, somehow, even more exciting.

Her voice strained and breathless, she whispered two simple words.

"Fuck me."

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Trish and Karen, check out 'Vanilla'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers