Vanished Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzie meets the new man in her life.
2.7k words
4.43
30.7k
00

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heaving me over his shoulder again "Now then, off to bed for you. When you wake up we will talk, not now. You are still too woozy for it to mean anything.” I thrashed around as he re-tied me spread eagle with my ass on two pillows. "Suzie, while you sleep I will shave your cunt. These pillows will allow me to shave you easier." Throwing a quilt over me he sauntered out and shut the door with the same slam that announced his arrival. Alone the tension I had been feeling lessens enough that I drifted into a fitful sleep, full of nightmares, I screamed and cried out, reliving the fire and crash.

"SSSHHHHHHHH, there little lady, SSSSHH, lay still or you will be cut in a really bad place." He chuckled lightly as I felt a wet something on my crotch. Placing a hand on my stomach he started to shave me. I felt a shudder roll through me. He pulled my lips taunt as he shaved each side of my labia. I had never been shaved except to give birth to my two children. The thought of them made me sob uncontrollably. He pulled open my ass cheeks and checked for hair there, too. I felt cool water run over me and then a soft towel patted me dry. The towel was replaced with his large paw, between my legs. It was there possessively, not moving just here. His hand was huge, hard and calloused. All I could think of was his hot calloused hand. I had closed my eyes tight not wanting to see his demonic look that this mad man must have as he shaved my crotch.

"There Suzie all done, you can open your eyes, I know you are awake. We need to talk, open those big brown eyes. Well if you are not going to open them, I will still talk and I am only saying it once. Here goes. I saw you go off the road after hitting the herd of deer and you flipped the car plowing right into an outcropping of rocks in a stand of pine.” I could feel bile rise into my throat at the mention of the poor dead deer.

“I was on my way back from town rushing to get through before the fire overtook me but I stopped and pulled you out. Your stuff was scattered all over the ditch from the impact, your purse and briefcase, anyway. I pulled you away moments before the car exploded into a fireball setting that stand of trees on fire too. Then the idea came to me. You know you are very pretty especially in you pink camisole and black panties. Is that how they drive around back east?

I have been looking for someone to be my woman, my slut. I get lonely up here sometimes. Why not? Your arrival into my life was like manna from heaven. The fires, the crash, all your stuff strewn all over, people will just think you are dead. Bet they think you were hurt but still mobile and that you ran away from the fire and got trapped by it and in this terrain, your body will never be found. After I went through your purse I threw it back into the car and watched it burn. Suzie, the world thinks you are dead." A sob escaped me, I had been holding my breath during his monologue and now I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Please, please I have a family, a husband and two beautiful babies that need me. I must go back. Please sir, I beg you to call the police and tell them I am OK or just untie me and let me go. I won't tell them about you, honest. PLEASSSSSSE!" I pleaded between uncontrollable sobs.

"Nope you are mine now and I know that soon you will not think of anyone except me. You are my woman for as long as I wish." Tremendous shudders of revulsion rolled down my body. I felt so ill, so sick to my stomach.

"No! No! No, never will I be yours. You must understand I am married. See, see, my wedding ring." I turned to look at my left hand and there were no wedding rings there to see. "No, where are they?" I whimpered unable to hold back my despair. Then the fire in my belly rekindled, “I demand you give them back to me right now, you prick.” My eyes danced in defiance.

"No Suzie you belong only to me." Since he started to talk his hand has never moved from between my legs and it had just kept up a slow tapping on my nude pussy, as if it is the most normal thing in the world for a total stranger to possess my body.

His left hand moved onto me also, claiming my left breast. His index finger circled my nipple and about every third time around he gave the nipple a tug. I thrashed around in my restraints trying to dislodge his hands. "Go away, you bastard. Take your fucking hands off me. "Now I am fighting mad." You, motherfucker, take your HANDS OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked.

"You can shriek and fight all you want but you are mine now and you will do as I say, you have no choice. End of statement! You hear me bitch!" His powerful right hand came off my crotch in a straight swing he hit me on the side of my head. Everything momentarily went fuzzy, not black, but my headache instantly returned with a vengeance. I whimpered, wishing I could just disappear. "Understand this, Suzie, you will do what I tell you when I tell you. You have no idea what awaits you if you ever refuse me. For swearing at me you will spend the rest of the night where my dog sleeps."

He undid my restraints and pulled me by my left arm; gone were the niceties. I fell off his high bed and he dragged me to the corner where there was an old green plaid wool blanket on the floor. An old, crippled dog lay there on it. The dog growled at me as he threw me quite literally onto the blanket it with his dog.

"I can't stay here, please, I am allergic to dogs and he looks like he is full of fleas and likely worse, please don't make me stay here." I begged in a whinny totally unnatural voice for me. He chuckled. Pushing me down, he bent and reattached my hands to the belt around my waist and attached an extra chain to my ankle cuffs that he pulled up and attached to my belt at the back; holding me tight with my ankles pulled unnaturally up behind me.

"We will see how much fight you have left tomorrow morning." He turned and walked away.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!" I screamed. "I WILL SCREAM ALL NIGHT UNTIL MY DYING BREATH, YOU PRICK IF YOU DON'T UNTIE ME THIS SECOND." He never said a word he just turned towards me and took a dirty looking used handkerchief from his back pocket and stuffed it in my mouth.

"There try screaming through that, why don't you?" He turned and walked away shutting the lights out as he went. "Be careful you don't vomit or you will asphyxiate and die, bitch."

The night was dark. I was naked and cold. My teeth usually chatter when I get cold and they would have now except for the gag. The thought of his dirty snotty hanky in my mouth makes my stomach roll and the bile swelled up into my esophagus; I willed it down afraid I would vomit. I attempted to stay as far away from the dog as possible. The blanket smelt of dirty old dog. But my tether only allowed me to just get off it. ‘Oh I hate dogs and I hate fleas even worse. AND I HATE BEING HERE.’ Every noise was amplified in my fear-racked head.

I heard him rolling around in his bed; it creaked under his weight. Every time he moved my heart stopped in terror of what was to come. 'Oh what is to become of me?'

I guess at some point I must have slept because the room was full of sunlight and he was fully dressed smelling of his strong smelling soap and his unique spicy aftershave even across the room. I tried to watch him through half open eyes not moving my head; maybe he had forgotten me. ‘Oh, dear God, in heaven, please let him forget me. Please make him let me go in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Amen.’ I silently pray repeatedly.

I tried to keep my breathing slow and deep as if I was sleeping. He ignored me. I was not sure whether or not he was aware I was awake or even if he remembered I was there.

He went outside leaving the door open. The sun was bright; the air was cool but not cold even on my bare skin. The smell of the pine-drenched air was so nice after sleeping with this smelly dirty dog for hours. It wiped out all the dog smell instantly. It was like a tonic awakening my senses. The sun was in my eyes and I automatically squinted. I eagerly drank in the fresh air in great deep rejuvenating breaths. The dog limped to his feet and sauntered outside too. The fresh air and the absence of him gave me the confidence to open my eyes wide. My head swiveled around sizing things up now that my head was not aching as badly. It had settled into just a dull pain now. Maybe there was a way I could get out of here.

For the first time I got to clearly see the other side of the cabin. It was nearly all glass and appeared to be set up as a lounge and a home office. I could not help but wonder what he did because he had all kinds of computer equipment, lots and lots of it. Beyond the wall of glass was the most beautiful scene, all mountains and trees and I could see a trace of water glistening through the trees. I could see why he had his desk facing it; I wouldn't get any work done if it was my desk.

I guess I was lost in my reverie. He was standing over me, he had moved silently like a cat. How had he moved that fast? "Well, well, you are awake. Suzie, I knew the instant you woke up, I just wasn't ready to deal with you, and so I left you here like a dog, an animal. You can stay there until you are ready to talk to me." He poked me with the toe of his sneaker as he turned and walked away.

He should not have done that; his poke though not hard had hit me right in the bladder and now I must use the toilet. I laid there willing my body trying to quell my urge to pee. As always though Mother Nature would not be denied, the urge grew. If I did not get to the toilet soon, I would be no better than a dog that had not been house trained. I held off as long as I could, now there was real urgency for to me use the toilet. I could not lower myself to the level of the dogs. "Sir, may I use the bathroom, please?"

He was going about setting the table. Glasses, bowls and spoons, we must be having juice and cereal. Something was not right he had only one of each. ‘No, that can't be I was so hungry, but I must pee first. No. He cannot possibly refuse me something to eat. 'When did I last eat? What day is it?’ Louder I said with a dry throat "Sir, Sir please, I must go to the bathroom, please, don't make me go on the floor. I beg you not to humiliate me any further."

Without a word, he turned and looked at me, giving me a long stare. We just looked at each other. I was praying he would untie me and let me go to the bathroom. 'Oh Please, let him.' I had no idea what he was thinking but he finally walked over and knelt down from his great height he undid my chains. Then he went back about preparing breakfast. I tried to stand but my legs were cramped so badly that I could not stand when I tried. "Oh help, please help me."

"If you have a problem, Suzie it is of your own making, so I suggest crawl, bitch, crawl." I crawled; my tears were flowing again. But I must reach the bathroom immediately.

'Oh thank Gawd.' I closed the door. I fumbled for the lock. There was no lock. No lock! Even my privacy was subject. I was alone. Maybe I could think, but I must pee first. I stumbled to the toilet sitting as my pee started flowing even before I was seated. I had no more than stopped than he opened the door and walked it. He walked in quickly, he moves gracefully for a man of his size. He reached for a clean washcloth and towel while filling the sink with warm water. He again put me over his knee and washed my whole crotch, my pussy and my ass hole. This time it was his soapy finger he inserted into my ass hole. I closed my eyes, 'How can anyone want to so degrade another human being?' I breathed deep trying to fight the pain. He never said a word. He left me standing there. This time I kept my mouth shut because I must eat.

"Come eat!"

'Oh thank you.' I said under my breath, my prayers were answered. He just wanted to scare me, that's all. I walked out still embarrassed at being nude in front of a strange man, I averted my eyes, like a child that believes that if they cannot see someone, and then the other person cannot see them. I used my hands to attempt to cover my private parts. I know it's just a mind game but it helped me survive what was happening to me. I walked right towards the table on my still wooden legs. He was sitting there eating a huge bowl of oatmeal. I was just about there when it dawned on me that there was no place set for me. I looked at him gasping.

"That's right, woman, until you submit to me willingly, you will eat on the floor. It is right here beside me. Come here now." He indicated where the bowl was on the floor beside him. I stood there, wishing I could be defiant, but I was so weak from the lack of food, I must eat. I could fight after I ate.

I know my blood sugar must have been way down and that was adding to my fuzzy feeling. I walked over and held out my hands. "Please Sir?"

Shaking his head he said no. "No, find your own way to eat. After you eat, you will do the dishes and clean up, understand." I nodded and kind of tumbled down to the bare floor. I took the bowl as best I could in my hands and brought it to my mouth and gobbled it up quickly. I did not think it hit bottom until I ate the last bite. I had oatmeal all over my face. I tried my best to wipe the sticky goo off, wishing I had a napkin like I would have had at home.

Dishes. Oh, I hate doing my own dishes but to do his is low. "All done." The kitchen was spotless, unlike mine at home that somehow always seemed to have too much stuff on it for in it to look spotless. This little kitchen was Spartan but efficient, open concept with only a utility island to break it from the central room. It was obvious he was fastidious; everything was spotless, but short on the amenities that make a house a home. It was definitely a man's nest, unlike my men; it was a neat man's nest. He had been sitting at the table watching me all this time do his dishes and clean his kitchen; just watching. He came up behind me saying, "Now it is time to clean you, my pet."

To Be Continued...