Vanished Ch. 10

Story Info
Suzie is gangbanged.
1.5k words
4.16
34.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning and I cannot identify who made the move even now, but suddenly I was dumped unceremoniously on the bed. I landed in a heap, arms and legs askew. I quickly pulled my legs together and did my best to cover my nude crotch. Nude men encircled the bed, all eyes on me, with fully erect cocks. I saw drops of precum oozing out of their cocks except for Master’s. Buddy’s was already forming a long sticky string pulled downward by gravity it became hypnotic to me. I watched it grow that is how I knew time was not standing still for no one moved for the longest time.

They moved as one, each grabbing an arm or a leg. I went rigid. “Take your hands off me, you fucking bastards.” I screamed like a shrew at them. I dug my own nails into the tender skin of my crotch in an effort to keep myself covered, later he told me I drew blood. They were so strong, too strong. With four men against one woman how could I expect to win? My head rolled side to side, teeth snapping like a snarling bitch trying to clamp onto someone’s flesh, I did not care who’s at that point. In fact, I was hoping one of those cocks would get close enough that I could amputate it. Oh how I hoped for I could taste their blood.

My Master slapped me hard across the face pulling me out of my hysteria. It felt like my head was leaving my neck. All I could do was stare at him, unbelievably stunned. Why didn’t he tell me what was planned for me? Why did he have to hit me?

I was too stunned to cry, I lay whimpering as my hands and feet were pulled open, stretched taunt. I guess it was because I had tightened every muscle it hurt like hell. I turned my head and looked beyond them out the window centering on the vivid sunset thinking of the old saying ‘Red sky at sunset sailor’s delight.’ I thought, it would be a nice day tomorrow; I will live to see it. “I will live to see it” became my silent mantra as I retreated into myself. My body was their toy; my soul remained my own.

I felt the bed slump with the weight of the men; though remained limp, safely away. Hands moved up my arms slowly. I felt a moist hand trailing up my left leg while the large dry and calloused hand of Master scrapped up my right leg to the knee and down again to my foot. They were playing me as if they had rehearsed this scene before. I thought, surely no other woman has ever had four men rape her. Oh, how naïve I was back then.

Hands approached each nipple; I flinched as I felt the moist fat hand that had to belong to Buddy move up past my knee, moving ever upward. I shifted my gaze to the beamed ceiling now the sun had slipped behind the mountain peak. Somehow my situation seemed even more ominous now that darkness had settled in.

Master’s dry hand continued playing with my toes quietly reciting “This little piggy….” That made the others laugh and it seemed to break their tension, the air seemed less electrified. I could feel them shift into other, possibly more comfortable positions after the tension was dissipated. The bottom of my foot was raked with Master’s nails. I couldn’t help myself; I tried. My foot involuntarily flinched, I am so ticklish that I wanted to laugh, but I was too scared and to angry to let loose with my natural melodious laugh.

These men move as one, hands massaged my breasts as Buddy’s fat fingers prodded past my nude labia. It felt so funny to actually feel the fingers on me down there, instead of having the protection of my coarse, curly hair cushioning the sensations. A shudder ran up my spine, they laughed as one. Ronnie said, “Now we have the lady’s attention.”

With that he gave my nipple a tweak. I could feel my cunt tighten as if an electrical current ran from my nipple to some hidden place down there. Why had Joe, my husband, never had that effect on me? Our sex life had been okay but we were not obsessed with sex. Lately it had almost become a perfunctory like an old married couple doing their duty to one another on a Saturday night. Of course we both traveled a lot and were under a lot of stress, so that was to be expected with the children and everything. Wasn’t it? I asked myself.

The third man, Jimmy, fiddled over my head with a hook in the ceiling, I watched without any sense of what he was doing not understanding what the impact of his action would be on me. I was trying to understand how come if this Geoff, wanted me so badly that he kidnapped me and collared me immediately making me his; why were these other men fondling me? Why was he letting them? Why was he taking such a passive role in this whole thing? He lounged against the heavy footboard just watching running his hand up and down my leg barely touching me, never venturing above the knee.

Buddy’s exploring fingers were holding my attention but I did not let him know that, I remained stoic. He was leaning over my leg using both hands to open me up for his inspection. I wasn’t sure whether he had never seen a woman’s private parts or if he was a doctor or some kind of an expert. He was and is an expert in the female anatomy, he knows which buttons to push and just how hard to push to make his subs beg for release. But, I am getting ahead of myself.

His diversion worked I had not panicked over what the other men, Ronnie and Jimmy, were busy rigging above me. They each brought the light silver chain towards me allowing the clamps to trail across my belly sending shivers rippling through me from the cold metal. I focused on them finally. Jimmy leaned right over my face and said, “Buddy check and see how wet the slut is right now, then do it again in a couple of minutes. I bet she will trench your hand next time. She is a painslut if I ever saw one.” I could feel his spittle on my face. I wanted to slap him or spit in his face but fear held me frozen.

That quip brought uproarious laughter from all the men. Master spoke up quietly saying, “She has a wet cunt all the time, the slut.” He dipped his finger between my legs almost pushing Buddy’s hand out of the way. He held it up for all to see, and then he sucked it into his mouth, making sounds of pleasure. Our eyes met, held, he smiled.

“Suzie, go with the flow it is going to happen with your permission or without. It actually is more fun for them if you don’t give your permission.” He licked the last of my juices from the back of his hand, Buddy following his lead, soon all were tasting my juices on their fingers. Can you imagine each one had to have a feel and a taste?

“Geoff, she is a sweet tasting slut, you lucky devil.” Ronnie piped up, licking his lips.

He snuck back for seconds, “Little woman you want a taste or do you dip your fingers in your well every chance you get. I would if I had a sweet tasting honey pot like yours.” I thrashed my head back and forth trying to avoid his offering. Grabbing my chin holding my head in place, his big hand forcing my mouth open, as he shoved his slender finger into my mouth all sticky and wet, smelling like me. Our eyes met I would teach him to respect me; I bit down hard on his finger. His slap left me seeing stars; the others’ laughter rang in my ears. He whispered, “Just wait bitch, you’ll get yours.” I had a sense of rage about him that stopped me dead. I knew I had made a bad mistake.

As I was fighting to avoid tasting myself, the man named Jimmy, was attaching the chains to my nipple rings. ‘It doesn’t hurt,’ flashed through my mind, so I gave little thought to his action, my aching head had my attention.

“Give me those chains. I want to be the one to make the bitch swing.”

Buddy piped up taking my side, “Later when she is healed you can make her swing from her tits if you want, but not now. You hear me, Ron?”

“Yeah.” He grumbled. He pulled on the chains; I watched it as it rolled over the pulley at the ceiling. The pain was immediate, radiating outward and inward, too. I arched up off the bed attempting to ease the pain. The restraints on my arms held me back. It didn’t help with Ron pushing me down also. I screamed in pain such, as I had never known.

But their laughter did me the most harm it reduced me to sobs, great gulping sobs. I wailed. I realized that these men could do absolutely anything to me and there was nothing I could do, what a horrible sinking feeling. I was totally alone.

To Be Continued...