Vanished Ch. 11

Story Info
Suzie really gets banged.
1k words
4.28
26k
00

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brown nipples were suspended. I looked at them in horror as tension on the rings was causing the recent puncture wounds to elongate. I closed my eyes, I couldn’t watch. I felt ill. I felt the bed move, someone was moving. Suddenly my ass was pulled off the bed as Buddy drove into me. My eyes flew open. “NOOOOOO. No.”

“Oh man, Geoff is she hot, so tight….. very wet …. Gawd she’s juicy. She hugs my cock like I was made to fit in her. You sure she isn’t for sale? Name your price.”

It finally hit me I was a slave, a real slave I could be sold. Silently, tears bubbled out of my eyes and ran down puddling in my hair. With sad, beseeching eyes I looked at my Master. I, finally, accepted my fate. He looked at me and blew me a kiss mouthing ‘good slut.’ I could feel my lip quiver.

Try as I might I could feel twinges as my body responded to my brutal rape by Buddy. Both Ronnie and Jimmy were playing with their purple-headed cocks slick with precum. I saw a look go between them. I was convinced that if I kept my eyes on the man who had become my Master he would come to my rescue. I also knew that there was little sense to fighting their rape. I would not add to their pleasure.

Jimmy bounced off the bed and I heard the bedside table drawer open, in a flash he was back smiling down at me with a sinister smile. “Open wide, Bitch!” Ronnie helped him insert a jaw lock kind of thing that held my mouth open. “You won’t be biting off my cock, slut.” He said as he swung his leg over me settling sort of on my pulled taunt breasts. I felt like I had been kicked the pain was so intense.

I could smell him, his sticky cock jumping against my lips as he positioned himself. As he entered me Buddy was nearing his climax, I felt him going rigid and his grunts reminded me of a rooting hog. Jimmy wasted no time in driving his short fat cock deep into my mouth fortunately he was not as large as my Master’s, I thought proudly.

My body had taken over my thought processing as my orgasm escalated. Jimmy, too, was ready to come. How was I supposed to do this? Finally I just let my body go, taking over. “Hurry up, you pair of assholes. I want the bitch’s ass.” Ronnie said fingering my nipples. I felt Buddy’s hot seed blow into me and I was thankful it was the wrong time for me to get pregnant. Jimmy as if he were in a competition with Buddy rose up and drove hard into me holding his position as he grunted emptying his balls into my mouth. I gagged. He held my nose forcing me to swallow. OHHHH.

I felt them both sag, sated. I said a silent prayer asking that Ronnie drop dead where he stood, I was so afraid of him. My prayers were answered. My nipples had started to bleed from their torture and the sight of my blood seemed to bring Master to his senses. “Enough.”

“What the fuck do you mean, enough?” Ronnie shot back at him with narrowed eyes. “You have to be shittin’ me if you think I will back off now… sir.” I was surprised at the change in his attitude as Master slowly got off the bed. They stood cock to cock. Ronnie turned grumbling and disappeared out of my line of vision.

“Jimmy, get the pressure off those nipples. NOW. Buddy, get the antiseptic? …Please?” He wiped the oozing blood away with a Kleenex, so gently. Jimmy stood there looking somehow lost and guilty at the same time. “Thanks, Bud. Now leave both of you.” Soon I heard a door open and close.

I laid there with my eyes closed as he removed the clamps and applied the cream. “You are okay.” He said taking the jaw thing out. He was so gentle as he massaged my jaws to ease the cramping. “No tears, hear.” I gulped trying to swallow my tears. I knew he was my only safety line; I had to stay in his good graces.

“Thank you, Master.” I said through my cracked lips. He smiled at me and nodded. He busied himself with the restraints not removing the cuffs as I had hoped. I pulled my arms and legs back into alignment as he disappeared into the bathroom.

He returned with a basin of water, a towel and a glass of water. He set it on the bed, “Don’t move or I will sleep on your pallet and you can sleep in the wet bed.” He chuckled. “That’s a joke. Smile.” I gave him a weak one as he handed me the water. I guzzled it trying to erase the taste of Jimmy. He washed my tear-streaked face.

Then he moved lower. “Open your legs.” He gently pulled aside my lips swabbing Buddy’s seeping come. I wanted to beg him to let me douche to rid myself of the foreign semen but I knew he would insist on doing it and there was no way I would allow that to happen. He patted me dry.

“You did very well, Suzie. I am proud of you. That was the boys’ reward for helping with your collaring. We do it for each other all the time. It is just part of our fun. It is our style of shivaree. Ronnie’s pissed and you will have to make it up to him but hopefully by then you will understand things a little better.” I starred at him in disbelief. I could not believe what he was saying. How could that be? He made it sound like an everyday occurrence. Could that be?

“I will be back in a few minutes and then it is my turn, slut.” He left heading to the bathroom.

To this day I am not sure whether he got his turn or not, the next thing I knew it was daylight and I was sleeping on his shoulder. At my first movement, he was awake and another day began, in my topsy-turvy world of being a slave.

To Be Continued...