Vanished Ch. 22

Story Info
Suzie is introduced to Belinda, a bi-Dominatrix.
2.4k words
4.53
22.3k
00

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch! Son of a bitch!" Master growled. I wondered what I'd done now. "Look at my hand!" He showed the others something I wasn't permitted to see.

There were some murmurs of, "I've seen that happen before."

Buddy chuckled, "Geoff, that's a sign you're too soft, m'boy."

Ed piped in, "That's why I always use a cane." I saw him out of the corner of my eye as he held his hand up examining his palm.

"Shit, that hurts," Geoff groaned as he attempted to continue my punishment. Apparently he had broken a blood vessel in his hand from his repeated open-handed attack on my bum.

I whimpered, "Twenty-two." I knew from the heat in ass that it must be beet red and the hues of tomorrow's bruises would be appearing in the primary strike zone. But there was nothing I could do except weakly kick my feet.

There were some more ominous comments, "Geoff, we owe you, let us finish her off."

"No, Master, please."

"Shhh, you, it's not your decision," he said to me patting my back to quiet me. My ass tingled in pain, but also in anticipation.

What did surprise and horrify me was the response I felt from down there where my legs join. "Stop it this instance, you slut!" I silently screamed at myself.

Master spoke, everyone listened, "I owe Suzie five more. I appreciate you being willing to step in and assist me. But I only owe her five and there are six of you. Here's how we will work it out. Belinda, I've seen your hungry looks at my Suzie, though I don't think she's noticed. Suzie, have ya?" He continued without waiting for my answer. "It doesn't matter Suzie."

"Hold it! It does matter. I matter," I screamed. Now I was afraid, really afraid and I didn't even know what I should be afraid of. "For gawd's sake, listen!" He only patted my head in acknowledgement of my outburst.

"Belinda come up here, please." Master spoke to her as an equal and he always spoke to me as if I were a child. I wondered if Belinda was the woman who wore all the leather. If it was, she was tall, likely five ten or eleven, and both times I'd seen her she wore knee high boots with very high heels. "Buddy, will you look after Belinda's boy-toy, please."

I saw the black boots approaching. It was her. Now the question, what was he planning. I didn't have long to wait. "OK, now then why don't the rest of you gentleman come up and you may each take a turn and I will allow you each a feel too."

"Belinda, I know you love the taste of a woman as much as you do your boy-toys, so I thought I'd allow you a treat. Would like to suck my slut's clit? Then when the boys are done with their fun, you may tongue fuck her. Would y' like that, m'lady?" Master Geoff offered the bi-Dominatrix.

"Geoff, on one condition, that when this day of discipline is over I may have her for 24 hours," Belinda countered. I believe I stopped breathing while I awaited my fate.

"How about you participate in keeping Suzie on the knife edge throughout the day and then you may have her for eight hours? That's the most I will allow anyone to have her," Geoff negotiated. I was not asked what I wanted. I heard several others ask for their turn.

A strange voice asked Jimmy, "Is it true the slut deep throated you?"

"That's what I said, man, and I stand by my statement. Ask Buddy or Ronnie, they were both there," Jimmy answered with a chuckle.

Buddy only added to my embarrassment, "Hell, don't ask me. I was too busy with her cunt. My gawd, is she hot and tight, just like a virgin. Geoff lucked out.

"Hey Geoff, you really going to share Suzie. The honeymoon over already, bud? Book me in for my turn, 'k," he quipped with Geoff.

Geoff called out to one of the trainers, young George, "George bring a scheduling sheet, please. Let everyone that wants to take a turn at Suzie book in, but not for ten days. Except for Belinda, she gets her right away."

There was an immediate uproar from the men. "Why? That's nor fair."

"Because I have to do something first. Can't have you chaps planting something that is mine to plant, now can I," Geoff laughed as his fingers wiggled between my legs. I tightened my legs barring his way.

"Hell, Geoff, that'd be something if you let us just do it and worry about whose it was later," someone said.

Only Ronnie was crude enough to say it, "Let us all have a go at knocking the bitch up. Then, when she has the kid, whoever it is, gets to claim her. How about it?"

I couldn't stay silent any longer and I fought to get to my feet as I screamed, "NOOOOO fuckin' way am I having any of your babies. Take your f'n hands off me you bastard." I cried and sobbed at the cavalier way they were discussing my fate.

"There, there, Suzie, no one will impregnate you, unless I so decide. It is beyond your choice. So just shut your bawling," Geoff said sternly. He pushed my hand down until it touched the floor. "Be good or I'll allow what Ronnie wants." That took all the fight out of me immediately. I knew when to be compliant and now was one of them.

"Belinda, that angle Ok?" Master asked. Through the legs of the chair, I watched the Domme position herself as Master forced my legs open. I tried; I really tried to hold them closed, but to no avail. She sat back on her heels. I felt her soft, cool hands open my labia. Her fingers felt foreign as they ran from back to front on the inside of my sopping labia. Her long nails added an unfamiliar sensation.

I willed myself not give in to her ministrations. "I won't!!!" I said just as I felt her hot breath on my clit. "For heaven's sake she is blowing on it. Stop!" I silently screamed. Then, it happened.

As some person whom I'd never seen before slapped my ass, she sucked my clit into her mouth. The tip of her tongue teased me. The stranger slid his fingers into my wetness. Tenting his fingers he pushed into me. I bit my lip and thought I'd been successful in stilling my moan until I heard the others laughing. I'd lost.

Master added to my sexual distress by playing with my nipple ring, twisting it this way and that as a finger on his other hand circled my anus between participants. I nearly forgot to count. I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Twenty-two!"

"Twenty -three." I complained as another hand came down hard.

I guess it was because those men were standing and had a different angle, but they seemed to hit harder. That Dom circled my anus then attempted to poke his finger into me. "Holy shit man, her asshole is virgin, isn't it?"

Geoff had the good grace to ignore his comment. Belinda teased my clit by licking me there in long strokes. With each participant's poke I grimaced and groaned. I told myself it was from the pain, but my body let me know it was their feels and Belinda's magic mouth that were doing it. I managed to keep my count correct.

The last one was the asshole, Ronnie. He spit on his hands, and windmilled his arm, and then he stuck hard and fast, but on the wrong cheek. I screamed through my tears, "Twenty-five." Maybe Geoff hadn't noticed.

No such luck. "You jerk, Ronnie, you blew it," Geoff sarcastically said as I felt Ronnie push his luck and push fingers into both my holes with the same passion as he swung at my ass. There was nothing erotic or even sensual about his touch; it was all about control and power. That man scared the hell out of me.

"Well Suzie, technically you deserve one more, but if you cooperate with Belinda I'll let you off with one short on one cheek," Master kindly offered.

Ever the rabble-rouser, I couldn't help but argue, "Yes, but I have an extra four on the other cheek." I knew I was pushing it. I felt faint from being upside down for too long. He let it slide. I heard others groan in disappointment.

I'd never been with another woman in a sexual manner, though in university, I'd had some offers. But it always just grossed me out too much. Fortunately, a polite rebuff was all it'd taken to sidestep their propositions. Now there was no proposition nor was there any sidestepping the inevitable. Belinda was between my legs and she was intent on introducing me to lesbianism. I felt safe though because I knew she'd never be able make me come. I mean lesbians turned me off so how could she achieve any satisfaction from her efforts?

Knowing how I felt, I relaxed. Boy, was that a dumb move on my part. Belinda knew what she was doing and she took great glee in making me surrender to her. Her lips were soft but dexterous. I'd never experienced cunnilingus where the other person knew just how to elicit the most from each touch. When she licked my clit, it might as well have been a cat's tongue for the myriad of sensations she generated within me. They rolled through me as if every nerve ending in my body was hard-wired directly to my clit.

I guess because of their abuse on my ass plus the teasing the men had inflicted on my anus, it was clenching in time with Belinda's sucking. She stopped. I moaned. Everyone including Master laughed. His cock was hard against my belly. That was a showstopper for me for a moment to realize that watching a woman misuse me was turning him on. My body bucked attempting to reconnect with her mouth. "Nooo," I whispered.

"Pardon Suzie," Master asked politely. I didn't say a word. I still couldn't admit to enjoying sex with a rapist, how could I admit to yearning for the touch of another woman? Master massaged my breast vigorously. It hurt. It felt good. He stopped. I wished he hadn't.

Belinda held open my labia. It thrilled me and horrified me too, to think she was examining me down there. I tightened my pelvic muscles. She blew into my vagina. "Oh shit," I guess it came out louder than I intended.

Belinda quipped, "Don't do that." Her lips vibrated against my vulva sending ripples of ecstasy through my groin. Master had to interpret for the others what she'd said. His cock tensed. Everyone laughed.

It felt like her supple lips tightened over my vagina. Her tongue did the unthinkable; it snaked into my hot wet vagina. She made sounds of delight as she slurped up into my inner depths. I wished she could reach further into me. I bucked as best I could to urge her on. I heard the crowd, but I was beyond caring about my public humiliation. All I knew was that I had to come in the worst way imaginable.

Her hands suddenly were everywhere. Her thumb pushed down hard on my clit, her long nail scratching its sensitive underside. While with her other one, she circled my anus and took target practice at hitting its opening. I would have been mortified if she'd pushed into me, but I was distressed that she didn't at least try.

Her busy hands and talented mouth were too much; when Master twisted my nipple ring again, I exploded. I screamed. I groaned. I thrashed around. I wanted her off me. I wanted her in me. I was beyond knowing what I did want. My orgasm owned me. Belinda was an expert; she was unrelenting in her torment of my most private parts. She played me. I was beyond thinking. She lapped up my juices as quickly as they copiously erupted. It was strange to have someone between my legs who seemed to be able to totally anticipate just where I needed to be touched.

"Will this orgasm ever stop? Gawd, I hope not," I murmured. "No, no, no!!! Stop!" I was too late. I crested the climax again and it was too much. A weakness overtook me. The room lost color. The gaggle of voices became muffled and distant. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. I felt so weird. Grayness set in only to be overtaken by blackness. My last thought was, "Am I dying? At least I'll be free, no...."

Slowly I became aware of sensations. I felt cold. I shook. At the edge of my consciousness, I was aware of warmth surrounding me. I snuggled in closer to the warmth. "Ohhh," I murmured. Strong arms pulled me closer. Opening my eyes I realized I was in Master's arms, sitting on his knee. I smiled up at him. I had to acknowledge that I loved the smell of him. I felt so safe in his arms.

My legs were spread. Still kneeling there but now looking at me in the eye was Belinda, my attacker, and my lover. I felt my face flood with color. I turned my face in to Master's chest; I was mortified to think what I'd allow my body to participate in. The room erupted into guffaws and giggles. I wrapped my hands around my Master's neck, silently vowing to permanently stay buried there.

"My hands are free," I said in surprise. I couldn't resist wiggling them excitedly.

Master Geoff whispered, "Small things amuse you, don't they, my pet?" He chuckled kissing my sweaty hair.

I wiggled trying to get comfortable. "Shit, ouch!" I groaned. Memories of my spanking flooded my mind. I instantly felt moisture between my legs. "My bum hurts," I whimpered. Master cruelly massaged my ass.

Hands explored my breasts. "So soft," I instinctively whispered. "NO! NO!" I struggled to escape her hands. One slipped down, trailing over my tummy, circling my belly button, just as Master had Lindy's. I sucked in my tummy, as her fingers crept lower and lower. They skipped across my naked mound and would not be denied access to what just a few minutes ago they had wholly possessed.

I moaned contentedly as Master claimed my lips and Mistress possessed my vagina. I wasn't sure what this strange turn of events meant, but at that moment, how could I ask for any more?

To Be Continued...