Vanished Ch. 23

Story Info
Suzie is introduced to the brothers & their specialty.
5.2k words
4.47
27.8k
1
0

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23: The Brothers

"Up you get, Suzie," Master gently said setting me on my feet. My bum stung from his abuse. I knew I'd be sporting a rainbow bruise both front and back from my day in the village. "Girl, you're getting heavy. We'll have to watch your come intake for a while," he said with dead seriousness.

The room erupted. Master's comment had the exact effect he'd sought. He'd entertained his clients at my expense again. I stood there red-faced. Not knowing what else to do, I shook out my tangle of curls. 'Oops! That's the wrong move,' I mused as the room tilted and then spun. I guess I was still not back on terra firma after having been dangled upside down over Master's knee for far too long. Idly I chewed the inside of my lip diverting my attention to physical pain. It seemed to diminish my emotional turmoil. The trick I was still attempting to learn was to let pain work its magic. To say I was wet down there would have been an understatement; his spanking had ignited my sexuality.

There was a lovely warm-looking sunbeam shining in the door, which just seemed to lure my poor chilled body toward it. Heaven. I also hoped to see my big wild cats again. It was only later that Master told me how beautiful I'd looked standing there in the doorway with the sun creating a halo for me.

For a while Master just casually leaned against the door jam watching me. Others' hands broke the spell by pulling my arms behind me, pinioning them. I gazed up at the mother cat and her twins while I introspectively thought of my lost life. What he physically did to me was of little concern at that moment because I was elsewhere. A smattering of chuckles behind made me aware of my surroundings. Hating the intrusion of this assortment of weirdos, I turned giving them a withering look of indignation. I wondered why I'd bothered, they only laughed harder.

This public humiliation and ridicule was alien to me and I hated being the subject of it. I'd spent much of my previous life ensuring that my family and I met the socio-economic norms for our station. It seemed important at the time. Yeah, I probably was a snob. But I always fit into my surroundings and people respected me. I possessed faultless style and pizzazz allowing me to carry myself with panache. Heads turned as I entered rooms. I quite liked the attention. Never had I felt, seen or expected that anyone would sneer at me. Perhaps some of my competitors had said a few derogatory comments, but they soon changed their tone, as I was not a person to be trifled with, personally or professionally.

Master swung a heavy-looking padlock around on his finger. I recognized it. It was called a Master lock. "Apropos, don't you think, slut?" I knew its heavy welded steel plate ensured its durability. In fact, I'd carried one exactly like it in my gym bag. I wondered if it had survived the fire. A shudder rolled through me; momentarily I shook recalling my brush with death.

While he fiddled with my cuffs and the silly lock, I longingly gazed at the mother cat washing one of the cubs. I believe Master understood my need to seek visual refuge, and that's why he'd not stopped me from seeking sanctuary in my sunbeam.

"Shit," Master said mildly frustrated. Perhaps it was my swaying caused by my wooziness that was annoying him, but that wasn't my fault. My head pounded from the time I'd spent hanging over his knee.

"Ronnie, do me a favor, get rid of this damn cape, will ya?"

"Yes, sir," said the overly eager Ronnie, plowing through the crowd. Master was attempting to make amends with his shit-head cousin for his earlier tirade. Moving with an exaggerated swagger, Ronnie confidently, no, cockily stepped to me. He unsuccessfully wiped the smile off his face as he tried to look stern. Instead it came off as a sneer. Ronnie basked in Master's praise; I swear he lived in constant need of Master Geoff's approval.

Ronnie was not my Master; therefore he was unworthy of my servitude. I wouldn't kowtow to him. He stepped toward me. I knew I should show any master respect. But I would not show him respect. I met him eye to eye. I threw out an unspoken challenge. Because I stood relatively close to the door, only he saw my facial expression as I gave him my arrogant stare accompanied by a scathing smile. I was pushing the envelope, but I couldn't help it. As he reached in to undo the clasp, I lowered my chin. I thought, 'man does this shit-head push my buttons.' I expected that the weasel would whine to Master about my behavior and he didn't disappoint me.

"Gawd damn it, Geoff! Your whore is sumthin' else," he said raising his hand. "I'm gonna remind her of her place." Locking eyes, I braced for his assault. Instead of looking sinister standing there with his arm raised, awaiting permission, he looked foolish. I nearly laughed aloud.

The room was abuzz as the others chatted, watching us. They must have anticipated that my training was about to be a doozey because they were jockeying for positions. The doms I'd seen when I looked over my shoulder were pushing their subs down onto their knees to observe the correct subservient pose. Compliantly the subs knelt. I wondered if I'd ever accept this role. It seemed unlikely knowing me. Anyway I was going home, back to my family; they could do whatever they wished in this remote resort for weirdos. Soon I'd be gone.

"You afraid to hit me?" I hissed at Ronnie through clenched teeth. "'Fraid of my Master beating the crap out of you, huh?" I said pugnaciously, in one those taunting tones of 'my Daddy's bigger than yours'. I gave him my biggest, warmest smile. One of those 'butter can't melt in my mouth' smiles that I always associated with Scarlett O'Hara. The room fell silent and collectively held its breath.

Someone in the back asked, "what's goin' on?"

"Suzie said …," someone answered. I thought I must be making headway; whoever it was addressed me as Suzie, not slut. It thrilled me to realize someone at least saw me as more than a piece of property.

The group said, "Shhh." "Later…" "Shut up!"

"Fuck, Geoff," Ronnie whined.

Master instructed Ronnie in such a quiet tone I just knew he was boiling, "Ronnie, for shit's sake, - just take it off her without anymore of your damn theatrics. How you treat your girls is your business, but you daren't touch my Suzie. Understand?"

'My hero.' He'd given me the fortitude to withstand yet more punishment. I wanted to laugh, but I knew better than to laugh aloud; inwardly I giggled. My eyes sparkled with mirth. My expression and stance infuriated Ronnie even more.

"Suzie," Master said evenly, but the warning was clear. He'd never raised his voice to either Ronnie or me. It reminded me of how Dad used to speak to my sister and me when we interrupted him while he was reading the newspaper.

As if to comply, I lifted my chin, my eyes challenging Ronnie. He stepped in again to manipulate the simple hook and eye. In a voice barely above a whisper, I spit, "fool." The look in his eyes was priceless. His look was worth whatever punishment my impertinence would earn me. He was impotent and I knew it. Others chuckled at his discomfort. Master couldn't resist any longer either; he laughed boisterously, in effect granting the others permission to join in, too. The subs laughed the loudest.

"Shhh, please don't laugh at my Master." Ronnie's senior sub, who must have been easily pushing forty-five, if she was a day, shushed the other subs. "You're only making things worse for us. Please stop." Some did out of respect for their sister.

Unable to manipulate the simple clasp, Ronnie yanked, ripping the sheer material. The rip sounded excessively loud to me, but I knew it wasn't. Collectively everyone held his or her breath. "There!" he said dramatically whipping my short cloak off with a flourish.

Master simply said, "Later Ronnie, you and me." Though I couldn't see Master's reaction to Ronnie's sacrilege, I could visualize him shaking his head in disgust. I'd seen that look when I'd misbehaved and I just knew Ronnie was in for it later.

Throwing my cape at my Master's feet, the crestfallen Ronnie stepped behind his subs as he patted their heads. I caught their look of adoration, out of the corner of my eye. I pursed my lips in disdain. I wondered if Ronnie understood the ramifications of his daring carelessness.

Now Master easily snapped the lock. The sound was ominous as the metal-to-metal clunked shut. Perhaps it was just my overactive imagination, but the dangling lock felt much heavier than I'd expected when he let it fall. Wiggling my hands, I positioned my cool palms against my overheated bruised cheeks. All too quickly my inflamed ass negated the cooling factor.

"Next," Master said. My head swiveled in time to see Buddy, Master's most trusted friend, step forward with more black leather. It turned out it was an upper arm harness. Attaching one cuff to my upper right arm, he deftly pulled the other one snug too. The leather felt deliciously cool. He ratcheted my arms until my elbows nearly touched. My shoulder blades grated. Immediately I felt pain sear through me because of the undue strain on my shoulders.

I remained stoic.

Master asked, "Who wants the honor?"

"Pick me," was chorused with, of course, Ronnie being the first and the loudest.

"I think not. You had your chance, bucko."

I didn't recognize the voices of the others who volunteered nearly as quickly. However I did assume correctly that they must be the two new Doms in residence. They were in the newest cabins beyond the training center. The talk was that they were brothers from Seattle, newbies to Eagle's Nest. They were here looking for training and to purchase a couple of subs.

"OK, you two," Master said good-naturedly. "Come on down," he said, with all the showmanship of the man who made those words a household phrase, bringing guffaws from most folks.

"Step round here," Master said stepping in front of me with his arms out. Obediently, I looked at Master's feet. Two thirty-something men stepped up beside him; they each wore sandals and khaki hiking shorts. Stealing a furtive glimpse, I realized they were considerable shorter and stockier than my Master. They looked like computer geeks with their long thinning hair. One had his pulled into a ponytail while the other wore it like Ben Franklin. They had the pasty look of people who spent too much time in front of a computer screen. But that wasn't the only thing that gave them away. Nor was it their thick glasses; it was their round-shouldered appearance that comes with working too many hours on keyboards.

'Seattle. Wonder if they work with Bill and crew?' I thought.

From behind Master's back he brought forth a silver pair of nipple clamps with another padlock dangling from them. "See these," he said addressing the two men. They nodded, for how could they help but see them.

'Dork, I think that's sort of a moot point,' I thought disgustedly. For the umpteenth time I wished he would take me home, then I would allow Master to do all these horrible things to me willingly. I didn't appreciate the public humiliation. He seemed to be getting a kick out of it, if his tented jeans were any indication. I knew how large his engorged cock would be, were it not for the tight restraints of his pants; my mouth watered.

"Enough, woman," Master said sharply. Unintentionally my eyes flew up as I wondered if I'd inadvertently spoken aloud. His eyes sparkled impishly at me. To this day, I don't know whether I spoke aloud or he just anticipated my jeer, but it amused him.

"John, Todd, I have a very pleasant little initiation for you. And it will make my task easier," he said as he idly swung the weighted clamps in a wide arc with one hand. My eyes met his and then rightfully slid back to the floor.

Somehow I knew I was the sacrificial lamb in their rite of initiation and I was terrified. What now?'

Fearfully I comprehended what was coming. I'd been set up. Master had cinched me into this almost too small bustier, strapped my arms back until my breasts stuck straight out – presentation style. Yes, that's the word, presented; my tits were bare and there for the taking. Still it hurt to realize yet again Master was sharing what was his with his friends and guests. It made me feel more like chattel than a person. My worth at that moment in my mind was less than that of Master's old dog. I vowed he would not break me.

"No, please," I whispered barely managing not to sound like a whiny bitch. Master just arched his eyebrows, as if to say, 'really.' He patted the men's shoulders. They knelt at my feet. Their heads tipped back reaching for their reward. I was too tall. I stood ramrod straight, too, not giving a millimeter. Just because he was letting them use my body did not mean that I had to willingly submit. Inwardly I smiled having a great old laugh at these two wimps stretching their necks as they tried to attach themselves to my nipples. So close yet so far. John and Todd only managed to successfully lick the underside of my nipples and aureole.

I chuckled. Master murmured, "Bend, my slutty Suzie. Bend or else." I didn't much like his tone of voice, so ominous and deep. After pushing on my head hard enough that I was forced to bend from the waist, my breasts sort of swung free. Two eager mouths sucked on my tits. They reminded me of baby birds seeking food only to find their solace in my nipples. Anyway, once there they sure knew what to do. I felt like a cow with twins rooting against her udder making her let her milk down. I expected that is exactly what I looked like too. He'd effectively reduced me yet another notch. Sadly, I shook my head.

I stared at the two heads. They weren't just thinning, they were virtually bald. When I compared them against my Master they were unworthy of more than passing scrutiny. Once again I was proud of how well my Master came out upon comparison. There was no one quite like him.

'Suzie, girl, why are you so enthralled with his monster? You should hate his guts. Fight.' Though I talked to myself, attempting to fuel my ire, I couldn't. The truth of the matter was our relationship was changing. Yes it was better, if I could stop comparing it to my upbringing and past life. But, if the past was the norm then this is an aberration. I loved how my body ruled my being when Master Geoff touched me. I loved how alive I felt. I loved how I tingled in anticipation even if Master was in the same room.

I was not going to let them or him know that I was humiliated. Mentally I squared my shoulders as my eyes roamed the mountainside looking for a focal point. I found it. There on a different ledge, in the warm sun, was momma cat nursing her two cubs. I felt an instant affinity to her. I wondered if she minded my intrusion. I minded this crowds' intrusion.

What I hadn't counted on were the sensations generated by these men awakening my tired body. I'd assumed I'd be too spent from my emotional tirades combined with my physical abuse to react to further sexual stimulation. I mean after all I am human. But the old bod was ready to play again. Initially when I recognized my body's responses, I batted them down. Thinking of my babies and all I'd lost should have deadened my libido. It didn't. Soon my ass cheeks clenched as my labia swelled. Actually my clit started to ache and pulse rather quickly. These guys were pros, they knew just how to tease and suck.

Closing my eyes, I rode my spiraling roller coaster to climax. I say roller coaster because just as I was cresting they stopped. My passion ebbed. I wanted to beg for release. Instead I bit my tongue. An involuntary groan of disappointment escaped me. I was sure down there on their knees they could smell my sex. As if rehearsed, they rose and with open mouths sucked on my hardened nipples. "Yes," slipped out before I was able to bite it off.

This time my spiral was faster, but by then their suckling was much brisker. These boys knew how to pleasure a woman just using their mouths. Up and up I climbed my imaginary track with only minor bumps as they pushed me ever higher, only occasionally letting my arousal slip. My escalation reminded me of those theme park mountain climbing rides that spiral around and around. Only in this case, the core around which I was spiraling was my own climax. A couple of times they let me crash and then their steady sucking would resume.

The only sound in the room was their slurping and the pleasant whispering wind, which rushed up the valley through the open door to kiss my overheated, over-sensitized body. My playmates' long straggly hair rustled gently. I felt mine fluttering around my sweaty face. On my last plunge I noticed my back ached from my unnatural stance.

This time I begged. I begged for release. "Master, I promise I'll be good, just please, please fuck me," I panted as I crashed again. "Oh, Master, please. Have a heart. Fuck your slut. Do it right here for all I care, just please do it, please." My groans of unrequited orgasm were just plain animalistic grunts. I prayed for release. All my sense of degradation and humiliation was forgotten in my need. At that moment, just anyone would do to push me over the peak. I was neither proud nor particular. I'd have gladly let Ronnie fuck me.

"Ride it Suzie, ride it, girl."

"I can't. I need your cock. Master, fuck me."

Maybe John and Todd were given some high sign or maybe they just took pity on me, but they efficiently finished their task. They granted my wish. Can you believe it? Those two made me climax right there. My orgasm was of monumental proportions and they'd only ever touched me with their mouths. I wouldn't have believed it possible, if I hadn't lived it. This was no faked climax to end my torture. My body was one orgasmic thing; every cell shared my explosion of ecstasy. I moaned. I groaned. I screamed.

With closed eyes, I wavered, collapsing into my Master's strong arms. My orgasm rolled through me as every fiber of my being quivered. He held me as my body quaked with strong aftershocks. Perspiring faster than the breeze could dry me, I stuck to Master's shirt and hairy arms. Master gently cooed against my cheek, "Suzie, you never cease to amaze me. You're the perfect slut. You're a good girl. I'm so proud of you." I lay panting in his arms. My racing heart slowly returned to normal.

I smiled shyly at my boys. "Thank you."

In unison they said, "anytime, ma'am."

My legs still were spongy when Master stood me in place again. I docilely stood there watching as his warm hand correctly positioned my breast while his other attached the cloverleaf clamps to my erect nipples. It hurt. I felt the tug of their weight. Master adjusted them slightly before he released the weight, letting it pull on my clamped nipples. I gasped at the suddenness of it. It really hurt.

While I stood gasping, Master and someone else worked behind me. I winced. Attempting to turn to see what was happening, I heard Master say, "Eyes straight ahead. Don't you bother yourself."

Tension on my arms, tension on my shoulders, it was starting to hurt. My arms were pulled away from my back slowly. I attempted to remain upright. I couldn't. The pressure was too great. The pain was too intense. I bent like a tree in a gale force wind. Tighter and tighter the tension became. I bent further.

As I was about to arch my feet onto my tiptoes, I felt my ankle cuffs being pulled sideways. No one said anything; I just went with the flow, as all my attention was riveted on my aching shoulder joints. My spreading stance only added to the tension being borne by my shoulders. My feet were clamped tight to the floor. There would be no respite by standing on my tiptoes.

Master kissed my cheek fleetingly. I opened my eyes and dared look at him, imploring him to halt this assault. He tweaked my nose as if to say buck up there, girl.

12