Vanity Hair Ch 2

Story Info
He enjoys the sight of the most hairy of them all.
1.4k words
4.18
53.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

Ann looked a lot less frigid and a lot more human the next day. I think seeing me fucking the living daylights out of Erica had aroused her but she was not willing to let on. I went to her flat to pick her up for our meeting with Jon and Maria the hairy couple. I kissed her softly and taking a chance pushed off her top and undid her bra, then cupped one breast as I sucked the other. She did not try and stop me so who was I stop. She squirmed from the stimulation but was content to let me take control. Once I had worked her up I reached for the clasp in her pants, undid it, and slid my hand underneath her panties and found her clit. She had trimmed her bush but she was a hairy thing still not in any way as hairy as Erica though. Her armpits though had grown in and she had a fair quantity of hair and slowly I got her undressed.

My cock was getting hard and started to get uncomfortable so I took off my own clothes. Ann stared at my cock, half in fear and half in lust. “Darling you have seen my cock before why are you staring at it”. She replied, “It’s been so long and I never realized how big your beautiful cock is”. I kissed her hard as I leaned her back against the pillows. Her hands found my cock and balls and began to stroke them. I licked my way down her body, paying close attention to her huge boobs as I made my way down to her beautiful pussy. It had a thick covering of trimmed blonde hair.
I started to tongue her hole. After waking her clit up with a few quick flicks, she grabbed my hair as I worked, nearly pulling it out as I inserted fingers into her snatch. Her juice was the sweetest I had ever tasted.

I got on top of her and then I rubbed my cock on her wet pussy and I inserted the head into her. She was very wet and with long and fast strokes I pounded that pussy until she screamed. I turned her around and she was now on top of me. I liked a woman on top of me and I think a successful woman like Ann also liked to be in control. But she did not seem too comfortable so I got her on her knees and entered her doggie style. The new position made her shudder, but I loved the way her heavy tits bounced with each thrust. I reached underneath and got my fingers wet with her juice, then inserted them into her asshole. I came in her and then we dressed and left to meet Jon and Maria.

The interview started as soon as we entered the flat. Jon was a big man and was wearing a sleeveless T-Shirt. His biceps were showing as were thick hair on his chest and forearms. His wife though was dressed more prudently and I could not see how hairy she was. Ann kept glancing at me as she asked the standard question. “Most women shave their body hair but why do you keep yourself hairy”. Maria answered, “I too shaved my armpits but kept my pubic hair except for a bikini shave but when I started dating Jon I kept seeing him stare at photos of hairy women. He was particularly taken in by the photos of Madonna, which had appeared in another magazine where she had shown her extremely bushy armpits. In fact he kept those pictures. When I asked him he said he had a fetish for bushy underarm hair and generally hairy woman and if I would grow my underarm hair”. I was so much in love that I could not say no and ever since I have stayed hairy”.

Ann turned to Jon and we could see Maria’s words had a profound effect on him. He had a growing bulge in his shorts and mind you her story had an immense impact on me too. I had set up the camera as Ann asked her if a few photos could be taken. She presumed it was with her clothes on but Ann gently told her that she must remove her top. With some coaxing from the growing Jon, Maria reluctantly agreed to remove her top not before trying for a last time to seek her husband’s support. “Jon tell them that I wont take off my top you know how hairy my armpits are”. Jon smiled and said “You know guys her underarms are so hairy and bushy that when she removes her top all you will see are masses of hair in her dense thicket in her underarms”.

I licked my lips in anticipation as the sexy Maria waited and then shrugging her head removed her top. As she raised her arms her bushy underarms came into view. I knew why she was reluctant to remove her top. Lots and lots of hair tumbled out of her raised arms. It was furball as her furry armpits were visible. It was shaggy and grew in two directions. I guess it was so hairy that half ay up her armpits the hair sloped down and the rest grew in a tuft upwards. She had so much hair in her underarms that even a dozen hairy women together would not fill the hair she had in her underarms.

I was awestruck and stood dumbfounded. I think Jon realized the effect that his wife’s tufty underarm hair had on me that he waited for me to start instructing her on how to pose for the snaps. Even Ann was struck by the hairiness of the woman and did not dare to ask her to remove her skirt to see her pussy hair. She saw the effect it had on me, as I was unable to take any pictures and she asked Jon a question.

“Jon why do you like hairy woman so much and why did you make your wife stay hairy”. Jon paused to reply, “I don’t know when I was turned on by hirsute women but ever since I remember I have always been turned on by hairy woman. Its not that I love Maria more because she is so hairy. In fact when we fell in love she was a regular shaver so I did not know how hairy she could be but I always wanted to bury my face in the hairy armpit of a woman and lick the long gleaming hair in her furry armpits. I can never imagine sucking a woman’s pussy if she was bald. I love the curly hair of a woman’s pubic hair”.

I was now ready and I asked Maria the one thing, which turned me on to stand before with her arms locked in her head hair. The hairiness of her underarms was very erotic as I went to her and adjusted her hands. Obviously touching her anywhere in her upper arms meant I was touching her hairy underarms. It was very coarse and thick and it sent a shiver down my spine. I clicked a few snaps but my mind was fixed on the hirsuteness of this fecund woman.

I saw that Jon had taken more than a fancy for Ann. I forgot that she too had not shaved her underarms for the story and she had quite a growth in her unshaven armpits. Jon was examining the hair in her armpits and I could see that Ann was licking her lips at the thought of this huge man’s bulging erection.

“You sure are hairy too. I thought you high society women kept your underarms shaved”. Ann was about to answer but she held back and smiled at him as her hands reached down and rubbed his crotch. Was Ann really going to let herself go? Maria too was looking on in interest her arms still raised. I went to her and put her arms down and made her put them on her hips. The tufty hair in her armpits stuck out a long way as I clicked her with hers arms on her hips. I never could imagine that you could see so much hair in a woman’s armpits though her arms were on her hips. I then made her hold her hands pressed down to the side but yet lots of hair sprung out. This I was sure would be the most erotic of them all. A woman’s arms pressed down hiding her bushy armpits and yet so much hair still showing and teasing everyone.

Ann was now on her knees and …

belab
belab
344 Followers