Vannessa Tails Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

Vanessa let out a squeal that the gag muffled, keeping the noise from traveling farther than her own ears. Vanessa's hips bucked forward, her pussy riding on top of Mark's shaft. The movement had been involuntary but the waves of pleasure now building up in her loins caused her knees to buckle and her nipples to harden.

Mark had recovered himself and now started to slowly thrust himself between her smooth thighs. He tilted backward so he could watch as his cock appeared and disappeared below Vanessa's shaved pussy. Unknown fingers continued to rub Vanessa, and another hand took a firm grip on her breast.

The Train made another stop, and as the crowd pressed in, so did four hard cocks as they pressed further toward Vanessa, looking for any crevice to squeeze into. Vanessa could feel the penis from behind her, hard and throbbing, pressing hard between her ass cheeks. The pantyhose stretched from the strain of the shaft and Vanessa knew his intent was to penetrate the thin layer of hosiery.

Vanessa bent her knees slightly and the cock pounding her ass popped up then lay flat against her, the nylon stretching as the hard shaft nestled between her round cheeks. As both Mark and the man behind thrust into her, Vanessa saw Clark's hand reach to pinch her left nipple between his fingers.

Thomas lost his grip on Vanessa and her right arm came free. Thomas saw the spare package of pantyhose half out of her purse and stooped to claim it off the floor. Vanessa put her free hand out and pressed her palm against Mark's chest. Mostly she wanted to push him off, but his hard muscled body added to the sensations that now reverberated through her. Vanessa knew she was soaking Mark through her thin pantyhose, making his thrusts quicker.

Thomas, still squatting, pulled the nylons from their package. The woman on the cover was now Vanessa and he looked at her leg just inches from his face. As his hands fingered the empty nylons his lips grazed Vanessa's silky thigh. Thomas stood slowly, one hand fondling the fresh pair of hosiery as his other groped a warm silky leg.

Vanessa could feel Thomas and as he stood it seemed the sensation on her leg made it harder to stand than it already was. She put a hand on his shoulder and held on to Thomas, using him as a means to keep standing. Her legs were no longer keeping her up.

Vanessa looked down watched with amazement as Thomas pulled out his now fully erect penis and started to slip her pantyhose over his shaft. His cock didn't expand the nylon as her leg did and as he pulled it over his shaft it looked as if honey had been poured over his cock.

Soon Thomas was jerking on his own cock, the nylon scrunching over his penis. Vanessa could see the seam that would normally be stretched over her toes now stretching over the smooth head of his cock. Thomas pulled her hand free of his shirt and guided her hand toward his cock.

Clark who was fondling Vanessa's breasts saw what Thomas did and followed suit, yanking Vanessa's hand toward his own bare cock. Vanessa took a hold of Thomas, the thin layer of nylon seemed like a shield, but she hesitated to grip Clark. Clark yanked on her arm and said something gruff and unintelligible. Vanessa gave in and took Clark into her hand.

The train stopped again and for the first time since Vanessa had boarded, more people got off then got on. But the difference was small and those crowded onto the carriage could not see Vanessa as she held on tightly to two cocks while another pair thrust into her. None of them could hear as Vanessa started to moan softly and rhythmically as the four men ravished her.

Vanessa noticed that Thomas had more girth than Mark, but that Clark was longer than both of them. It was hard for Vanessa to get an idea of the size of the cock pressed into her ass. Vanessa gripped tightly as Thomas thrust his cock in and out, the nylon allowing a silky smooth surface between fingers and shaft. Clark's shaft was jerked roughly in Vanessa's hand partly due to the bare skin on skin contact but also because Clark was yanking hard on her wrist as he directed her actions.

Vanessa felt two hands on her upper thigh and looked to see that Thomas had let go of her wrist. Vanessa couldn't understand why she didn't let go of him. The building heat in her pussy and the tingling sensation that flowed all through her body kept Vanessa's hand on Thomas. Now she was actively trying to get him to cum into the toe of her pantyhose.

Suddenly Mark bent forward, pressing his lips and nose against her neck. He was breathing very hard and his thrusting slowed to tiny movements. The tip of his shaft was poised right in the middle of her thighs and Vanessa's eyes shot open as she felt his hot sticky cum eject into a slowly spreading glob between her thighs.

She couldn't look down to see so she looked left and saw Clark's bare shaft start to convulse and spit white creamy cum all over her left hip and upper thigh. The thick cream squirting from Clark half absorbed into her nylons and the thick musky smell of fresh cum assaulted Vanessa's nostrils.

The chain reaction of ejaculation continued and Vanessa felt hot cum build up on the small of her back as the unknown man behind her geysered his load onto her ass and lower back. Thomas was now ejaculating into her pantyhose and she saw the transparent nylon turn opaque as the sticky fluid filled the toe of the pantyhose. Vanessa could feel the super hot cum on her fingers and she gripped him tightly, pleased to see him rise on his toes as she did so.

The train came to its next stop and more people pressed onto the train. As if on cue all four men, gasping and flushed, let go of her. Mark pulled out and spun around to zip himself back up. Clark let go of her and without those two holding her up, Vanessa slumped to her knees.

She tried to hold onto Thomas but the unknown man took a hold of her hair and yanked her head back as he brought his mouth close to her ear. "This isn't over yet, bitch. I'm going to get you all to myself and fuck you good." He threw her head forward and Vanessa had to catch herself to keep from toppling over.

When she looked back up she was kneeling among a press of people who paid no attention to her, still clinging to the cummy pantyhose that had been pulled over Thomas's throbbing cock. Vanessa gathered the contents of her purse and stuffed them back in place. She bundled the spare pair of pantyhose in as well. She stood slowly pulling her skirt back into place, hiding her cum soaked pantyhose.

With a few quick movements Vanessa had her blouse buttoned back up and, lastly, she peeled the tape of her mouth. She spat the handkerchief on the floor then looked around. The faces of strange men and women were as close as the men who had assaulted her, but none seemed to notice. Vanessa was trembling and she breathed deeply to prevent the shock of the ordeal from overcoming her. Worse, she had been brought to the brink of orgasm but felt unfulfilled. The orgasm hadn't come.

Deep down, Vanessa had wanted that orgasm very badly.

When the train came to its next stop, Vanessa had gathered herself enough to get off. She walked off the train in a daze, looking around trying to figure out where she was. She realized that she was several stops away from where she wanted to be and that she was now going to be late to work.

There would be no time to stop somewhere and freshen up, or to change out of her cum soaked pantyhose. She would have to hurry to get to work. Vanessa hoped that the musky smell of sex wouldn't deter her boss or anyone else at the meeting. To be late was bad enough but to arrive smelling like a whore house might be too much.

Vanessa decided that she could walk from here. Maybe the open air would help. Once she got to work she could add a generous application of Chanel No. 5. Her heels clicked on the station floor as she walked briskly toward the stairs.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers
12