Vaping Ch. 03

Story Info
Brad's life becomes more rewarding.
2.8k words
4.6
19.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Sunday night, Brad could very suitably be described as sated. He couldn't remember a time when he'd had so many women in such a short space of time; of course that was because he'd never had so many women is such a short space of time.

After his outing on Saturday, he'd gone home to rest a bit and to ponder what he'd learned.

The first thing that was blindingly obvious was that his vaper had somehow become some sort of magical mind control device.

The more he thought about his encounters over the past few days, the more he came to realize that the people who inhaled the vapor were, the best he could think of it, open to suggestion.

He was especially curious about the security guard. Where all the women he'd encountered had become insatiably horny, the guard had simply walked away when Brad asked him to. So what did that say about all the women? Was it because they were women that they just became horny, or was it something else?

The more he considered it, the more he realized he needed to test this ability.

When Sunday came, he didn't feel much like testing his thoughts from the day before. He simply went to a few different public places and, by the end of the day, had gotten a blowjob in his car and fucked two girls in a public washroom. All three of the girls were hot and two of them were very young. The third woman was an Asian woman in her thirties who had sucked his cock like no woman he could remember; although the blowjob he got from Anna at work was very close. The two younger girls, both of them about twenty or so, he had stripped naked in a public bathroom and fucked until his cum dribbled down between their thighs. After cumming, he had pulled up his pants and walked out leaving them to their own devices after that.

Yeah, he was a jerk!

************************************************************

He went to work as usual that week. He didn't see Anna at all on Monday and saw her only briefly on Tuesday when she smiled and waved at him in her usual manner. All was forgiven he supposed and she had forgotten about complaining to her boss about him.

Still he made an effort to keep his distance from her to avoid a harassment complaint.

On Wednesday he was wandering the factory floor and checking things out in production. After a short time he went to the unused office where he and Anna had sex the week before. Just as he was walking through the door, he saw her making her way to the shop foreman's office on the far side of the building.

Again she smiled and waved when she saw him.

He went into the darkened room and sat down at one of the empty desks. He was reading some news items on his phone when there came a knock at the door.

He got up from the chair, fully expecting to see a truck driver looking for the receiving office, and was quite surprised to see Anna, her face beaming with a broad smile.

"Hi," she said quickly and stepped past him and into the office.

She was wearing a grey dress with a finely sewn black pattern. The dress hugged her curvy figure admirably and her tall platform sandals added to her diminutive height and made her slender legs look very sexy.

He closed the door and watched her survey the room briefly.

"Can you let me smell that smoke again please?" she asked.

He pulled his vaper out of his pocket and blew a cloud directly into her face. She smiled deeply as the vapor washed over her, reached behind her, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was not wearing bra or panties and Brad caught his breath at seeing her completely naked for the first time.

Her breasts were perfectly proportioned to her small body; the nipples, now puckered and hard, were about the size of quarters and looked completely mouth-watering. Her hips flared outward from her waist and the triangle of dark hair between her thighs was immaculately trimmed. Her pussy lips showed through the sparse hair clearly ad Brad couldn't help but lick his lips.

She giggled at the expression on his face and tugged at his arm to lead him to a chair. She undid his pants, pulled them to his ankles and told him to sit. Without any preamble she straddled his waist and guided his cock to her entrance. Then she began riding him slowly and enthusiastically.

"Mmm," she whispered softly, "I knew it would feel good!"

She kissed him then. She kissed him thoroughly.

Brad didn't waste any time on asking questions. He slid his hips forward as far as he could go and allowed her to control all the movement. He moved his hands to her breasts and sighed heavily as he felt their fullness. They were not large by any standard, but they were definitely a handful. Her nipples were puckered into hardness and she panted softly as she rode him. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and she gasped in response.

The velvety feel of her passage was heavenly. She had a way of flexing the muscles of her vagina to make it feel like she was pinching his cock. She made little purring sounds as she rode him and Brad closed his eyes to appreciate them. He felt her tongue at his lips and then they were kissing passionately again. He put his hands on her bum and reveled in the feel of it.

"You have to fuck me from behind Honey!" she breathed.

"Not just yet," he whispered, "keep riding me."

"Mmm," she moaned, "you feel so good but I've got to feel you from behind!"

She got up from her position on his lap and bit her lip as he flopped out of her tunnel.

She stood and then leaned against one of the desks with her bum pushed back and her arms outstretched in front of her.

This was not one of Brad's favorite positions, but the sight in front of him did not make him hesitate.

He moved up behind her and slid his cock into her. They both sighed and she thrust back at him as he managed to get into the rhythm. He reached under her and cupped her jiggling tits with both hands. She gasped and cooed as he fondled her.

"Ooh Honey," she said, "you're going to make me cum! You always make me cum!"

By now he was slapping against her with each forward thrust and she was making little grunting noises with each contact. She pushed back against him urgently and began to mewl. He placed a hand over her mouth just as she began to scream and then pushed against her as hard as he could.

His ejaculation spurted into her and he could feel the backwash dripping down his thighs. She was shuddering and pressing her bum against him.

After a few minutes where there was no sound except for their heavy breathing they relaxed.

She straightened up and turned to him with a bright smile.

"Thanks, that was great!" She said and then hugged him closely.

Finally able to think a bit more clearly, he asked her, "How come you're not wearing underwear?"

She grinned saucily and replied, "I had them on when I got in this morning, but I took them off before I came out here."

"How come?" he asked, knowing he might be skating on thin ice.

"I don't know," she said thoughtfully, "I just felt like it I guess."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No," she said, "I just don't want you asking me for dates. That would be wrong. I'm married you know."

"Yes, I know," he said with a frown, "but that's okay."

"Good boy!" she said happily as she patted him gently on the cheek. "Gotta go now!"

She dressed quickly and left. Brad spent a long time thinking about her being completely naked under that dress.

************************************************************

Later that day he walked back from the factory and saw Anna with Serena in the hallway outside the bathrooms.

Serena was the accounting assistant who worked at the desk next to Anna's. She too was Chinese and Brad had often fantasized about her tight little body. She always wore slacks to work, unlike Anna who didn't seem to own a pair of slacks. She was short, as was typical of most Asian girls, and had a very pronounced wiggle when walking. Brad had spent many hours thinking about the way her tiny hips swayed from side to side when he watched her walking away.

"Hi," Anna said with a smile, her usual friendly greeting.

"Hey there," Brad replied.

"Still smoking that thing?" she asked.

"You mean this?" he said as he held up his vaper.

"Yes!" she said excitedly.

She then turned to Serena and said something in Chinese. Serena looked puzzled for a moment and shook her head in the negative.

"I asked her if she had a chance to smell the smoke from your thing," Anna explained briefly. "She doesn't believe me that it smells so good."

Serena had a dubious expression on her face and gave an uncomfortable laugh.

"No," she said as she took a couple of steps back, "No, it's okay."

Anna spoke in Chinese once more and Serena's expression turned to one of shock. Anna smiled broadly and gently urged her forward a bit.

"She says she doesn't want to smell it," she said.

"If she doesn't want to," Brad said, "maybe it's not a good idea."

Anna grabbed the vaper from Brad's hand before he could react and inhaled. She blew the vapor directly into Serena's face and smiled at her hopefully.

Serena squinted her eyes shut and waved her hands at the vapor and stepped backward once more. She coughed a bit and screwed her face up into a look of distaste.

"No!" she sputtered, "too strong!"

Anna shook her head in frustration and stepped toward her.

"You don't like it?" she asked.

"Too strong!" Serena replied.

"I think it's nice!" she said.

Serena shrugged and Brad shrugged too.

"Maybe you blew it too hard into her face," he said. "It can be overwhelming if you're not ready for it."

"Yeah," Anna said, "maybe."

Serena still looked very doubtful but Anna cajoled her into standing still.

"Don't worry," she said, "you'll like it!"

With a deep frown Serena stood still but he could tell she was doing it only to appease Anna.

Once more, Anna inhaled from the vaper and then slowly exhaled in Serena's direction. Serena sniffed at the vapor and gave Anna a half-hearted smile and nodded.

"Smells good," she said without much enthusiasm.

Anna frowned once more and then shook her head with mock sadness. "You don't know what's good," she said with a laugh.

She handed the vaper back to Brad then turned toward the bathroom and walked in the door. Serena gave Brad a shy smile and then turned and walked toward her desk.

Brad thought hard about what had just happened. Anna had blown the vapor directly into Serena's face twice and the girl had shown no reaction whatsoever besides not liking the smoke. What was going on, or rather, not going on, when she exhaled the vapor. What was it about the vapor that created such a strong response when he exhaled it and no response at all when she did?

This was definitely a mystery.

************************************************************

When the weekend came again, Brad woke up late, as usual, and had some coffee. He decided to do some experimenting.

He went to a local café and ordered breakfast. He took a seat in the sparsely populated dining area near the back corner. When the waitress came over, a youngish looking woman, probably in her late twenties or early thirties, he exhaled a cloud of vapor in her direction and told her he wanted to see what color her panties were.

Without batting an eye or saying a word, she hiked up her knee-length skirt and showed him; they were white with dime-sized flowers embroidered into them. Then she closed her notepad and delivered his breakfast order to the kitchen as if nothing had happened.

He left the café and looked up and down the street. There was a convenience store a few doors down with a thuggish looking teen boy standing outside looking at his phone. Brad walked over to him and exhaled some vapor and told him to go into the store and buy a candy bar. The boy turned and walked into the store and emerged a few minutes later munching on a candy bar.

Brad grinned to himself and looked around for more chances to experiment.

By the middle of the afternoon Brad told at least twelve people to do something out of the ordinary. Every single one of them had carried out his wishes without hesitation, without comment and without fail. He was very proud of himself.

When he got home and pushed the call button for the elevator, the blonde girl from the week before came out of the laundry room and toward him carrying a basket of folded clothes. She smiled and greeted him warmly and they got into the car together.

"Hey," she said hesitantly, "do you think I could smell that smoke from your vaper stick again?"

"Sure thing," he said, "but let's do it at my place."

"Okay," she said happily.

They got off at his floor together and went into his apartment. Once inside he offered her coffee which she declined. He puffed on his vaper and blew the vapor gently in her direction. She smiled broadly and pulled her loose sweatshirt over her head. She was not wearing a bra. Then she lowered her loose fitting track shorts. She quickly slid the bright pink G-string she wore and straightened to face him.

"How come you're still dressed?" she asked.

Brad was too busy admiring her naked body to react right away. Her breasts were something to behold; slightly larger than he expected, they hung perched on her chest proudly. They were rounded and firm and her pale nipples were puckering into hardness even as he watched. Her pubis was bare except for a straight line that began over an inch higher than her labia. It was about a finger's-width and was trimmed straight as an arrow.

She smirked at him in that inimitable way she had and tugged at his shirt to pull it over his head. She undid his slacks and shoved them to his ankles in one motion. She ignored his socks and simply took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

She pushed him back onto the bed and leaned over to take his cock into her mouth until it was hard, then straddled him. She guided his cock into her and closed her eyes to slits as she began to ride him.

Brad only grinned throughout this and watched her in awe as she ground her hips against him. Her tunnel was a bit looser than he was used to and so it took him a bit longer to become excited. In the meantime, he simply enjoyed the sight of her undulating her hips and gasping as each thrust buried his cock deeply inside her.

She smiled down at him and placed her hands on his chest.

"You're a lot shorter than the guys I usually hook up with," she said as she continued riding him. "My boyfriend is a bodybuilder and his shoulders are twice your size."

"Is that a bad thing?" Brad asked.

She shook her head and laughed. "I'm here now aren't I?"

"You should suck my cock now," he said.

"Okay," she said and withdrew him from her pussy.

She slid down and started sucking on him. This was much better from Brad's perspective. Her mouth was much more accommodating than her pussy and he soon felt himself building up to an orgasm.

After a few more minutes he slid out from under her and then crouched behind her. He slid his cock into her and started pounding away. She grunted loudly with each thrust and buried her face into the pillow.

When he came she cried out loudly and shuddered. He pushed deeply inside her and withdrew after he went soft. He watched, almost hypnotically, as the semen drooled out of her pussy and down her thighs.

They both paused to catch their breath and then she sat up and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Gotta go!" she said abruptly. "My boyfriend will wonder where I've been."

Brad watched her without comment as she scurried out of the bedroom. He heard her gathering her things together and then heard the door open and close.

He sauntered to the living area and slipped the deadbolt into place then went and sat naked on his couch. He spared a thought or two toward this girl and her bodybuilder boyfriend and frowned a bit.

"I hope she's not a sleep talker," he said to himself as he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.