Variation On A Theme Of Human Attraction

Story Info
A new learning curve for Scott.
5.3k words
4.5
6.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Variation on a theme of human attraction.

The AGM at Microweb's Chicago office had just finished. By a bit of good planning and, even although I say it myself, ingenuity - I managed to sustain an interview with the chief sales guy TO introduce my new Android App..

. I was directed into a large fussy waiting room which adjoined the executive conference room so after the meeting was closed and the delegates piled out, I decided to take a gander inside

My being of a very inquisitive disposition having been brought up with the notion that if you don't enquire and push yourself you will end up as a bum and not a successful top of the notch person.

That is how it is in Chicago and much of the United States for that matter, you either failed and were called a bum or you made it big time, There seemed to be no place for the in-betweens, which I was right now, so I needed to get a sale for the new App to climb the power ladder.

Looking around the large and very splendid conference room I dreamed of the day I could make it and be like the top brass of Microweb.

I hear a shuffling, I couldn't see anyone but it was coming from the top chair. I could tell that because it was the most decorated chair with a velvet back cover and the like.

But that is where the scuffling was coming from so I moved to take a closer look.

There to my surprise was a very scrumptious girl in a tight fitting black pencil dress crouched on her knees - apparently sniffing the director's chair.

Crouched as she was with her knees placed well apart, her skirt riding above her knees I should have loved at that moment being a little creature that could spy up her skirt. That is the way I am - any girl looking so great pulled my devoted attention like a pin to a magnet, but exactly what she was up to seemed just a little freaky. At the time.

She was so indulged with what she was doing that she couldn't have known I was there, looking down at her with some astonishment.

I coughed to announce my presence and watched her jump up like a firecracker looking very flushed and embarrassed.

I ventured to ask why was she sniffing the seat of the chair so robustly.

She looked decidedly awkward and kept her silence, except to eventually ask who the devil was I.

When I explained she told me I had no rights to go sniffing around the building like I owned it.

"Seems to me you are the one doing the sniffing" I declared.

She looked at me hesitantly, her blonde hair and blue eyes took me in right away, she had culture and feminine magnificence in my book and a figure to fight a war for.

She slumped on the chair, her skirt riding up to reveal gorgeous thighs and showing those shapely pair of knees again.

"I don't know why I should tell you this but I am head over heels in love with our director."

"But your director is female from all accounts" I queried naively.

I realised what I had just said and the way she looked at me said it all. She was a lesbian and there was me thinking what a waste, she would do me nicely after office hours. Or a quickie under the table would not go amiss!

I felt sorry for her though. What a state to get into, that the only pleasure she could get of the one she loved was to farcify herself in such a degrading way.

Or was I being prudish?, flashing through my mind was when I went through a sniffing stage myself after my brother's girl friend had it away with him on the couch. I'd heard them at it from my room upstairs and immediately they left for Jack to drive her home, there I was, face into the cushion where she had sat having a rollicking time.

Then it occurred to me, had I disturbed something - was this girl, who apparently was the director's secretary, about to relieve herself too, like I did. Or is it enough for women just to get their kicks just sniffing?

But whether it was because she liked me, or she just that wanted to be sure I would not let the cat out of the bag, we agreed that if she kept quiet about my being where I shouldn't be - then I would keep her little secret to myself too.

"Have you ever thought about trying to initiate an intimate relationship with the boss?" I asked

"Janice Johnson, that's her name she said "and you may call me Pauline" and then she told me that the Director was not of her leaning, she was married to Sir Humphrey Johnson, "that is her picture up there, hanging on the wall" she said pointing up to it.

"Wow!" I returned.. "She looks a bit of alright, I wish I could be Sir Humphrey for a night!"

"You would have no chance in hell"

"By the way my name is Scott" I added ;feeling that we were getting along fine now the initial embarrassment was over.

"Thanks for understanding, Scott, I appreciate that."

I told her, by way of consoling her, about my sniffing episode - that is does have its benefits, There is something there of the person you adore.

She seemed to chill and look more comfortable then and she divulged that she always went to bed with a pair of Janice's panties under her pillow. Then she confessed that she was also wearing a pair Janice put in the laundry yesterday.

"That is one of the perks of being her secretary, I work in close proximity with her and that makes me feel rather special and, in a way part of her."

"Wish I could take a sniff" I gleaned, feeling a little lusty at that point.

She laughed. "I told you Scott, I am not that way inclined and even if I was I wouldn't be your sort."

"I would holy disagree, a girl like you gives a guy like me a very pleasurable viewing."

I was bold and decided to ask her outright was she about to do something when I saw her sniffing.

"I prefer to wait until I know I wont be disturbed, in my bedroom at night, that is divine, she smells so divine and I do get myself worked up into a frenzy."

That is something unique I have discovered about women, They can wait, if they are not too worked up, to sexually relieve themselves, whereas a guy has to do it at the first available opportunity.

"Poor you" I said. "You need something to down your craving from what I saw. You were so resolute in what you were doing you didn't know I was there. Can I do a little something?

She raised herself from the director's chair and straightened her skirt looking very tempting and delicious.

I like you, you remind me of Colin Firth with that very sexy ambiance, no slur on you but I am what I am.

"Are you sure?" I asked, genuinely feeling empathy for her.

"I should get on" she replied avoiding my question, "I have the minutes to type out."

I touched her on the cheek and for a moment she responded by rubbing it along my touch.

"I shall tell Gosling you are here, I shall say you are in the waiting room.

"He is the sales executive right?"

"Yes."

"I would really like to see Janice, I have a brilliant App to show her."

"I bet you have" Pauline said with a grin.

"Perhaps I ought to show you first?"

"I have to go, Scott. I really must - and anyway you know why I can't."

"It may help, we all have a number of male or female hormones in us. You could be bisexual."

"But I have never fancied a man that way."

"That is because you are so besotted with Janice and her knickers."

She halted in her pursuit for the door and their was a glimmer of hope there.

"Let me have sniff too" I persisted and I saw her expression change and her cheeks flush. " you know you would like it, you have the most wonderful tone of voice which says you would like to give it a try?"

Still with her hand grasping the door handle she hesitated a while, seemed to be thinking about it, then twisted around letting go of the door handle.

"Better lock the door then" she said and the swell in my pants told me I was on a promise.

But she was a Lessy. I have never ever had a lessy before. But this Pauline had the hots for and no mistake.

She placed herself neatly upon the edge of the conference table and parted those beautiful thighs for my pleasure. Just enough to show me a promise. She looked perfect for a rendezvous in those coffee coloured hold -up stockings which did everything for this very cultured woman

"Better make it quick" she breathed " I will be missed otherwise."

"A quick sniff H-huh?" I suggested

"Just think, you will inhale the best of both worlds with my wearing the boss's panties." she said earnestly.

I knelt and indulged lavishly. Grasping her knees and pulling them apart enough for me to get well in-between beneath her skirt. She was very moist and tight and extremely lucid and tasty and so ready for a quickie.

My masculinity was locked between my thighs as I enjoyed the sniffing but now, spreading my knees apart to suckle her quinny , it popped out underneath my pants with real fervour, throbbing for her fuck.

She resisted, saying it looked very nice, that she would love to but had to go.

But she could only see the bulge, what if you saw it in the flesh?

"It would solve your problem and it wont take a minute" I pleaded.

"My lust tells me I want to, but I am all confused. I am thinking why a guy, that is just not right."

"Just relax and be whatever you want to be" I said aching for her.

I knew I had her. She pressed her hands tightly around my neck and gave me the most satisfying French kiss as I easily entered her and we were away.

I adore quickies sometimes. It gives one that sense of urgency that is far better in than out and she was an absolutely lovely sweet gratifying fuck..

"There you are" I said as she scampered to the door, adjusting her underwear. "You are definitely Bi!"

"I need to go to the bathroom" she said with a tone of urgency.

Then she was gone, only her scent remained and the lovely feeling of gratification afterwards.

She was just so very ready for it, so wet and so passionate. It would have been a crime not to let her feelings escape and ease the fervent need for fucking.

I returned to the waiting room and felt a surge of sensual satisfaction in my groins that all was well with the world and I would get my interview with Janice.

But I just had to sniff the Directors chair first just to remind me that yes it was true, I'd had a double helping of prime quinny nectar! And a little taster of Pauline's too.

To be frank I have never successfully fucked a woman at so short notice and with so much zest. A double whammy too because I have also never fucked a lesbian. Although I believe she does have bisexual tendencies, going by the way she enjoyed our rendezvous.

But to be fair and not to give myself too much credit for that, she was truly spirited and hot for it - so perhaps Janice's particular kind of scent was responsible for that, so it is a big thank you to Janice for a wonderful afternoon and that unexpected shag in the conference room.

I hoped I would be as lucky with Janice herself in at least gaining an interview with her rather than Gosling. I needed to get right to the top to announce my wonder of an App which would make all other Apps almost redundant.

Of course I wasn't thinking sex-wise then, it was more business and yet, now that I had her in my nostrils the idea seemed very feasible.

One thing at a time though. From what knew Janice Johnson was a very formidable women with a tough reputation so I was well and ready for a confrontation, confident that I would get it.

Whilst waiting to see Gosling and getting somewhat annoyed about the lengthy stay I saw Pauline appear carrying a ledger and looking much happier than she was earlier, before we you know what!. She asked if I had been told the time Gosling would see me and I said yes; a half hour ago and anyway I needed to see her boss, and could she do that for me.

"You do try don't you? I will give you that "she smiled beautifully .

"I will give you anything you want!" I quipped and she blushed again telling me to shush

Then she said she would do her best and walked away through another door looking very delightful in that figure hugging tight dress and giving me the inherent feeling that I would like some more of what we had earlier, but in different circumstances and a little more prolonged, in fact much more prolonged so I could show her what a bisexual attachment was really like.

I felt sure she was walking just a little bandy. Did I do that for her or was that her usual walk. Or was I just being boastful. In my carnal mind I was thinking just what I could do with her given more time. It was all so very nice and she responded like clockwork.

I rolled my tongue in my mouth just to see if I could still taste her and yet, the honey sweet ambiance was still present. I'd leave off having a drink for as long as I could.

Pauline must have had some push because next thing I knew, she appeared again saying that her boss would see me now, so to strike while the iron is hot..

"I always do but it is not only the iron I like hot!"

"Shush, you will get me into trouble Scott, you must behave."

She called me Scott, I felt I was well in. Bi-sexual or not, Now I had gotten and interview with her delectable boss.

Seeing Pauline again like that though made my libido recur and I hoped to have the opportunity to couple with this delightful; example of woman hood again, she was a typically English blonde with a Mary Poppins accent which itself was very alluring to say the least.

And the creases in her tight black skirt were so compelling, I had a thing for creases in skirts too, on the proviso that the wearer was slim and sexy.

I had a real thing about English women too although I wont deny I have had one or two successful flings with New England girls when I lived there in my youth..

Pauline headed the way prompting me to follow, and I wanted to sniff her again. She had that affect on me. Her kink was infectious! I guess it had something about the chemical attraction associated with it. I have read that chemical attraction, although we may not realise, is often responsible for bringing two people together emotionally and particularly physically.

It certainly had with Pauline. When I saw her boss sat diligently behind her flush desk which in every way announced she was the big boss I almost felt like bowing. But I was really being disgraceful, giving Pauline a hidden wink as she turned to go, I was thinking if only Janice Johnson knew I had been sniffing her undies, when worn by her secretary too

But down to business and the big App. I gave her the gist of how it would change the world of internet sales. Because of how the day so far had been so successful, the dynamics were there and I really believe Janice Johnson was a cert for my App. And me thinking she was going to be a hard nut to crack.. It was a good Karma day. I had not had so many of those just lately and truthfully, it was getting to me. But right from the time of the big sniff (I shall call it that) everything seemed to change gear and I was on a roll.

Janice smiled gorgeously, a very mature woman in her mid forties I reckoned but never the less, extremely cultured with well styled brunette hair and brown eyes. She was Extremely attractive and, low and behold she was English too and married to a 'Sir' I guess that meant in English terms she was a 'Lady'

She was certainly that.

She wanted me to show her the low -down on my Tablet so I readily joined her on a chair next to her so I could efficiently show her.

She was a complete convert, no doubt of that and straightaway she said her company would buy the Patent no matter what cost was involved.

Knowing she was a very alert woman who could tell a cheat by the way he or she breathed almost, I was well researched when it came to selling my App's. I went for the straight and honest approach and stuck to the figure had been advised given a fair attribution of a reasonable profit on my part.

I stuck vehemently to that particular sales pitch and it was as if somehow she knew that, because straight away she offered another ten thousand dollars for myself and I just couldn't believe my luck.

"I like your style Scott. It has been a pleasure to do business with you. You shall, have to come to Dinner. Let me know where you are and I will arrange for my chauffer to pick you up tonight."

I was in there. In no way did she appear to be flirting with me and yet I felt a certain eminence between us. I just couldn't put it into words but there was something. Or was I simply playing on my success too much?

I decided to go for the latter and gladly accepted her invitation.

But getting up from my chair and making to leave she asked me to have a drink on our business deal and then came the biggest surprise of the day.

"Did you enjoy fucking my secretary?"

I was flabbergasted. How on earth could she know. Did Janice tell her? Surely not.

"Don't look so shocked. I am not going to cancel my order, but you ought to know that these days we have security cameras everywhere, and sometimes we need to refer to recording of certain decisions that remade during conference time."

"I eventually found some words and apologised and hoped it would not mean bad tidings for her secretary."

"I like your choice of words Scott. I depend wholly on Pauline who is very loyal and always there for me."

I wondered at that point if she had any idea of her secretary's intimate leaning toward her. I think she did, At least by whet she said afterwards confirmed she knew she was a lesbian.

"If I am not mistaken it is her very first time with a male. You are indeed honoured."

The sales was confirmed, I felt I had nothing to lose. . I needed to know more;

"Did you notice anything else Mrs Johnson?"

"I think it is apt for you to call me my first name since we are sharing intimacies. The answer to your question is absolutely yes. I have know for a long time and I am pleasured by her feelings about me. It gives me a certain thrill to know that when I have left the conference table seat so warm and well worked, because I do an awful lot of moving during conference, that it gives dear Janice so much pleasure. I like that. But I know I can't giver her more because I am very straight. I like men too much. One could say I am a connoisseur of the male form. That is what 'Sir' says and he should know."

"Sir being your husband I presume?"

"Yes, we have a very happy marriage - has a very active love lust for younger women, as much as I do for younger men, so it world well for us.

"But why I am really taken by you, you have managed to seduce my secretary who has sworn she would never ever go with a man. You must have some sort of magic influence, or something I don't know about. Perhaps something I should know about?"

Now she was definitely flirting. What was happening to me? I left home thinking it was just another day, of course hoping I would make the big sale, but now, with my mind being wonderfully distracted it was like something magically special.

"I am happy that you have given her something to ease what surely must be a frustration, She seems besotted by me and quite frankly, I feel awful I cannot ease her frustration. I see her sniffing that chair ardently and feel very sorry for her, but you seem to have come up with a possible solution to offset all that, to convince her that she can still have relations with men too, at least men like you. And I don't blame her at all for that."

I was really taken back by how Janice dealt with what must have been for her, a very delicate subject and I felt myself instantly warming to her obvious concern and consideration of her prime worker.

"It has always been of interest to me just how humans have so many variations on a theme. Although sniffing as such is not one of my things I can appreciate those who do find solace and interaction in sensing a person they may be attracted to. When you come to think of it animals do the scenting thing all the time so, although I was rather shocked when I first saw what Pauline was doing I seriously thought about it, had a word with my husband who put me wise, so - yes, I accept it as a sort of love token in a way."

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers
12