Vatican City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see through Gabriel's eyes. I could feel his muscles move and the blade of his sword swing. I began to work with him. We moved and danced back and forth as Elric tried to take us down. Elric snarled as his wings thrust him hard against our bodies. Our blade forced against him as our feet slid backwards but still held the ground. A second set of wings burst from Gabriel's back and forced us forward as I saw Elric's eyes go wide. The sword glowed hotter as our bodies moved faster.

"You belong in hell." We said as one as the sword thrust upwards throwing his sword into the air as our body spun and the silver blade went up through his flesh and out his back. A howled scream came from his throat as black blood sprayed across the ground behind him. I released Gabriel's body as my soul returned to my own flesh. I felt the wings wrap around my flesh as my body was slowly lowered to the ground and arms of Pope Benjamin and his ministers. I slipped away in their arms as their eyes were wide.

A soft groan came from my throat as my hand slid over my eyes. I felt fingers touch me as I rolled onto my side. I could feel the throb of pain in my side as my eyes opened and came to the beautiful face of Gabriel. He smiled and touched my face pushing a bit of red hair from my eyes. His head looked up and across from me.

"She's awake, Benjamin." He said as I saw the movement of robes come around the bed and the pope was next to him.

"Is he gone? Is he dead?" I asked gently.

"Yes, dear lady, he was sent back from whence he came." Benjamin said as I slowly nodded. I tried to sit up but Gabriel's hands held me back.

"Please rest Tessa. Your side has been wrapped and will heal soon enough. But you must rest to let it do that." Gabriel said as I stared at him.

"Who was your lady that you wished Pope Benjamin to save?" I asked as he smiled some and touched my face.

"You already know the answer to that, Tessa." Gabriel said as I looked away some.

"I thought angels weren't supposed to come to earth." I said as he chuckled some.

"I told you I was a guardian. Father sent me to guard you and our child that grows in your womb." He said as his fingers lay over my stomach. My hand slid over his hand.

"I couldn't have children." I said gently.

"When the right man comes along is when your womb will bear fruit to your labors in life and love. You were baptized in the warm waters that were purified and touched by an angel who has fallen in love with you and you have fallen in love with me, Tessa. Your heart opened. You let your heart melt away from the sorrow. You gave my purpose here every meaning it needed to protect you." Gabriel said as my eyes stared at him. I felt the burn of blush in my cheeks.

"It still hurts, Gabriel." I whispered as his fingers slid over my cheek gently.

"It will always hurt but everyone in this world and the heavens above know that you must move on." He said as I nodded. My hand reached up and touched his face gently as he smiled. "Will you wed us, Benjamin? So our child will be blessed upon his delivery to this world?" Gabriel asked as I saw the pope smile and nod.

"It would be my greatest honor to wed the both of you and to bless the safe passage and delivery of the bloods of the gods onto this planet." Benjamin said as I blushed some.

"We will not go anywhere, will we?" I asked as they both looked to me. "I still fear..." I trailed off as my fingers ran down my flesh. I drew the blanket up and looked down to my flesh. My fingers slid down clear and scar-less flesh. I felt tears come to my eyes as I looked up to Gabriel. His fingers wiped away tears as he leaned forward and kissed my lips gently.

"They were taken away when you were the blood of the gods, Tessa. You received your forgiveness when you opened your heart to who you really are." Gabriel said as my fingers slid over his cheek gently.

"Thank the gods. I love you Gabriel." I whispered as he kissed me once more.

"Gabriel I wish to speak to you. Maybe we should let her rest some." Benjamin said as Gabriel turned and looked to him. My hand touched Gabriel's as his eyes came to me.

"I am quite hungry." I said gently as he chuckled and nodded.

"Rest up and I will bring something to you." Gabriel said as I nodded and laid back in the blankets and pillows. To be continued...