Vatos Muertos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a mock expression of concern. "Did you want me to stop?"

She grabbed his hands to keep them on her hips. "No. No."

When his thrusts began to increase she slipped her hands to the back edge of the trunk to brace herself. He wasn't moving very fast but she had once again started grunting with every thrust. Sarge lifted the wife beater she was wearing.

She had several scars from knives and other blunt weapons that had torn her flesh over the years. As well as a few circular scars that he recognized as bullet wounds. There was a tattoo of a laughing skull With the words Vatos Muertos above it and KBOY underneath it on her left hip. Her ab's were not too muscular and the red sports bra she was wearing showed that she had some very nice B cup breasts. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Sarge lifted the bra above her breasts and licked his way up her stomach. Until he sucked her left nipple into his mouth. He felt her hand grab the back of his head to hold him there.

"Aw, fuck me!"

When he released her nipple he raised his mouth to hers where they clashed in a long sloppy kiss. She broke the kiss by tearing open his shirt. The shirt came with snaps instead of buttons so it wouldn't get damaged in a fight. She quickly pulled the velcro tabs on his second chance armor and threw it over his head. Now it was hanging down his back. Now she could see his chest. It was muscled and tough with more than a few bullet wounds and scars of its own.

Her hands ran all over him. "God, you sweat like a pig."

"It's the fuckin armor."

"Is it?" She grunted out. "Or do all cops sweat like this and that's whAy!..."

He drove in deep to shut her up and held it. Then back and in fast to hold it again. He changed his grip to an arm behind her back and one behind her head and continued his fast in out and hold method. She could only grunt in response.

Slowly he increased his repetitions so he was not holding it in as long. Until he got back to a hammering pace where both of them were holding on for all they had. She loved the feel of his sweaty chest pressed against her. He loved the sounds she was grunting into his ear.

It took a bit, but eventually with all the rubbing and grunting and thrusting they climaxed once more. Ending in a heap on top of Sarge's trunk. They clung to each other while they caught their breath. Sarge pulled away enough to look her in the eye. But when she opened her eyes to look at him?..

Neither of them knew what to say. They watched each other. Speechless. Until Sarge managed to remove himself from her rear.

"I'll get your clothes."

She nodded after a moment. Then he stood up and put away his cock. He handed her panties to her. Pulled his armor back into place and redid the velcro tabs. Handed her pants to her then buttoned and re-tucked his shirt. Handed her boots to her and put his utility belt back on. Handed her the evidence bag of her stuff. Then put his handcuffs back in their holder and the keys back in his shirt pocket.

"So, is that it?"

Sarge shrugged. "..Yeah. I mean. I can give you ride back to your mom's house?"

She looked at the sky and let out a bitter laugh. "No, pinche. I mean..." She was shaking her head before she screamed a frustrated growl. "You know what? Just give me back my gun." She said as she was taking things out of the evidence bag and putting them back in her pockets.

"I can't."

"FUCK YOU, COP!" She screamed as she stepped towards him. "YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!"

He did his best to stay calm. "They are going to run ballistics on those bullets you fired back at that drug bust." She was shaking her head again. "If they find that gun on you then they know you were there and they got you."

"Un Fucking Believable!"

Sarge walked over and popped the trunk of his cruiser. Collected her gun from the front seat, dropped it in the trunk and closed the hood.

"I can have you squat down in the front seat of my patrol car. Cover you with my wind breaker and get you to the back side of your mom's house. Please take me up on the offer."

She let out a big sigh and nodded. "Fine."

They were quiet in the car. She was sitting against the door with the wind breaker covering her so he couldn't see her face. He wasn't sure what had gone wrong back there. It had gone from nightmarish to phenominal to fuck me.

Maybe he was just a dick? Maybe there's something wrong with her? That would be cool. It's always nice when it's the other person thats fucked up.

Or maybe this job was making him dumber.

A half hour later he was pulling into Bruja's neighborhood. He went to the far side of her block. At this hour even the thugs were asleep.

"We're right next to Mrs. Corona's place. You should be able to slip through the backyards to get home from here." She pulled the jacket away and nodded but when she reached for the door he grabbed her arm. "Hey. I didn't enjoy tonight because I got to screw a girl. I enjoyed it because it was you."

She looked unimpressed as she opened the door and phenageled her way out of the floorboard. But when she stepped out she turned around and leaned across the seat to kiss him.

"Good night, cop."

12