Vaughn Takes Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger was now weeping uncontrollably, but still could produce no sound.

Carol leaned close and whispered in his ear, "Anything else before I go home and get ready to meet Vaughn after he's done work?"

Roger's mouth was moving, and soundless words were coming from his lips, but could not be heard.

"I'll just leave you with this, honey," purred Carol. She took her finger and wiped away a large glob of cum, then shoved her finger in her husband's mouth, smearing Vaughn's cum onto her husband's tongue.

Roger's tears flowed freely, and Carol removed her finger and began to gather up her clothes.

Vaughn had dressed already and moved to Carol. He took her in his arms, and cupped a round breast in his hand, then roughly pinched a nipple, bringing a flinch of pain and whimper of pleasure from Carol. "I'll be over around 4:00 to see my little slut. Make sure that you're ready for me."

Carol eased out of his grasp and took a pen out of her purse, writing out her address on a napkin from the untouched lunchtray. "I'll be waiting," she said as she slipped the napkin into his pocket, giving his cock a final squeeze. "Just be ready for me."

12