Vegas and Unrequited Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Lily meets a couple that remind her of her submissive side.
1.9k words
4.25
12.3k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a five chapter series of a four day trip in Vegas. Chapter 1 is the 1st night in Vegas, Ch. 2 the third night in Vegas, and Ch. 3,4, & 5 are about a sex party on the last night. It is long but I hope worth it. Kurt and I were lovers with a taste for bdsm, but that was all before. If it matters, I really am early 30s, 5'7" fairly athletic tight body, with long straight black hair, and green eyes. Kurt is a few years older, athletic, 6', 180 lb., brown hair and eyes.

*

It is our third night in Vegas or our second to last night of our four nights together. Since our exploits by the pool Kurt has treated me to almost all that Vegas has to offer. This night we are pretty exhausted from taking in all the garish sights. We have just come back from dinner and decided to have a nightcap in the bar. Kurt looks great, as do I. I have on a sexy black shoulder less dress and black strappy heels. Kurt's wearing a dress shirt and blazer.

As we drink our mixed highballs we are getting hot for each other once again. Kurt hasn't been inside my pussy since 11 am, almost 12 hours ago, and we are both beginning to ache. Sitting at the low-lighted lounge bar, he caresses my thighs as we people watch. There is one couple in particular sitting at the opposite end of the circular bar who seem intent on starring at us. He is rugged looking with darker features and she is more than attractive, and by all accounts they having a good time. The woman, about 30 and with short blond hair cut distinctively to outline her pretty face and with a satin black choker necklace to match, has a hard time sitting still and is obviously amused about something. Their constant glances could be considered a little rude if it wasn't for our returned curiosity.

While focused on us the man leans in and whispers something in her ear. Without a hint of self-consciousness she in turn takes her left hand from around her wine glass and drops it below the bar in his direction.

"Do you believe this?" I remark. Impulsively, my hand already below the bar, demurely reaches over and grabs Kurt by the belt. We both glance around the room trying not to stare. When we look back at our compatriots they are still looking straight across at us. From the extension of her arm it is obvious they are beyond the light petting stage.

"She is stroking his cock." I exclaim.

"If only you would do that for me." Kurt replies.

"You know I would do that for you," kissing him on the cheek.

"And for him as well, no doubt," Kurt smiles.

"It does seem like she has her hands full." I answer as I casually get up and start walking around the side of the bar. I don't make eye contact with them but instead drop a quarter in a slot machine sitting behind the couple. My clingy dress compliments the curve of my back and tight ass. Just as casually, I walk back around the bar stealing a glance at the couple.

"Any luck?" Kurt asks.

"No, I lost."

"The nights not over," he answers, "let's go to the room. Could you see anything?" Kurt asks as we walk to the elevator.

"Only that her hand was inside his pants wrapped around his cock tight."

As we step into the elevator and the doors close a voice yells for us to hold it. I press the button and our friends from the bar step onto the elevator. Instead of standing together, they stand on either side of us. They are dressed more casually than us both in jeans. Her jeans are of the low-rider variety, which show a little mid-drift. His jeans while not tight cannot hide the fact that less than 60 seconds ago he was being pleasured hard.

"My name is Mike and this is my wife, Sue"

"Kurt."

"Lily."

"This is honeymoon, fourth, in Las Vegas."

Kurt puts his arm around my waist and I do the same to him. I answer, "Yeah, it seemed you two were enjoying yourselves in the bar."

"Oh, were just getting started. I have a big hot night planned for my little puppy." Mike adds. "Show them how ready you are."

Sue lazily leans back against the wall and seductively pops apart the top two buttons on her jeans and reaches into them with her right hand to her bald pussy and starts to stroke it. I flex my thighs to feel my pussy. We're speechless, we feel surrounded by them and can't grasp where they think this might lead in an elevator. Full of confidence, Tom unloads "Kurt and Lily, I ask you both, Is there anything sexier than a submissive touching her pussy, except maybe one being double-penetrated on a diving board?"

We both feel a spike of adrenaline and our fuck or flight responses kick in. "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about." Kurt says as the elevator door dings for our floor. I look at Sue as she smiles seductively at me, continuing to rub her pussy and arch her back against the wall. Our fingers interlock, as Kurt pulls me out of the elevator. "We'll take a rain check." I say not looking back.

Kurt fumbles for the room key as I hold him from behind and look up and down the hall. Once in the room, we are both deeply affected by what just took place and the bottle of wine we had at dinner. We kiss together repeating how crazy it was. Then Kurt pushes us apart. "Take off your dress." he commands. Yes, I've been waiting for this. While looking at him, I quietly pull it off my shoulders and push it to the ground. Standing there in black bra, panties, and heels, with my hair up, I'm all powerful and powerless. Standing six feet apart, Kurt takes off his sport coat and slowly slides out his belt.

We fall into our dom and sub roles like the ones we just left behind. "Turn around." I comply. "On your knees." I comply again. "Crawl to the chair and pull the cushion off with your teeth, then put your head on it on the floor, with your ass up. Do you understand?" Kurt says still holding the belt behind me.

"Yes." I say excitedly, knowing somewhat, how forceful Kurt can be. Slowly I crawl away from him, arching my back, making my panty covered ass look as delicious as possible for him. Then with my ass up and my head down, he pulls my arms back, slipping the belt around my middle and arms and tightens it, locking my wrists to my sides.

"How many?" Kurt commands.

"20 please." I answer submissively. This is the first time he's spanked my bottom in three years and I'm aching to remember the sting. He finds a flaw in my panties and uses the small whole to rip them in half, but leaving the elastic bands in place to frame my ass.

"Don't move." The first blow is not gentle. He feels possessed and dirty by the elevator exchange. And I am ready for my ass to be the object of his aggression. Smack!

"Thank you." I wiggle for more. Smack! "Thank you." Smack! "Thank you" When we reach 20 we are both breathing heavier.

"Knees further apart." Kurt commands. With his hand between my legs and from behind, he cups my pussy. I arch and push against him hoping to be penetrated. If my ass did not enjoy the spanking my slick pussy feels otherwise. "Good girl." he says. He gets behind me and pulls his cock out through the fly in his dress pants. He leans down, touching my feet still encased in my black heels. Admiring my red ass, he lines up my swollen cock, the head barely penetrating and stops there for 10 seconds waiting for my reaction. "Please fuck me." I say timidly with a great deal of need.

He says nothing but slowly fills my pussy. He puts his hands on my sore ass and starts to fuck me. Faster. God, I'm wet. I'm breathing quickly as he pounds me from behind. With both hands he squeezes and pulls the belt and me tighter against me, riding me, bucking me, from behind. Kurt pulls my head off the cushion, upright, leaning back against him. He's squeezing my throat with both hands, making me more desirous than ever to please his cock. The only body part of mine that I can control is my soar ass and I'm banging it down in his lap. After fucking down hard, my body becomes more deliberate, feeling every inch of him. I'm now grinding my wet cunt, pushing his pole around inside me. He holds me tight and we climax, quaking, with only beads of sweat and cum between us.

Still clothed he collapses on top of my naked body, then slowly unties me and removes my heels. When we can move, we make our way to the bed. We giggle as we take off the rags that were my panties. I pull his shirt over his head and kiss his chest sweetly. Slowly we make love under the covers and fall asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning Kurt wakes first. He nestles his way down my body and starts to kiss around thighs. Slowly I get a sense of his intentions and open my thighs while still half asleep. He gently kisses and licks my lips until he finds my clit. Slowly he licks and sucks me until I cum. I close my legs and fall back to sleep contented.

I only wake late in the morning when he returns with breakfast. After we eat, he moves to me and kisses me passionately. I want his cock but he has other ideas. "I want our last night to be special." He wants to control your desire, he explains, to make you wait like the first night. And make our last night something memorable, intense. I agree to put myself in his hands, to follow his every sexual command. We eventually make our way to the pool. We sun ourselves, swim, and relax. Occasionally, while lounging Kurt slides his fingertips across my skin, my neck, my nipples, stomach, and thighs. Several times I ask if we can go to the room. He punishes me by having me, beneath my bathing suit, lightly stroke my clit just short of enough.

About six pm we're back in the room and we take a long luxurious bath. Kurt rubs down every part of your body but resists penetrating my very ready pussy and ass. We dress for dinner and head to the elevator. But instead of heading down to the lobby, Kurt presses the button for the top floor, then remarks, "We've been invited to a party. I saw our friends from last night when I was getting breakfast. They said there was going to be a buffet and entertainment."

"They say anything else?" I reply excitedly grabbing his arm.

"Only that it will be going all night and that they've made a number of friends here the past four years."

Holding hands tight, my skin feels hot, as we walk the hall down to the double doors of the suite. "We're really doing this?!" I comment. Kurt reaches out to knock on the door. I stop him, and push him up against the wall, I hold his face in my hands and slide my tongue into his mouth. With my short skirt, I straddle his leg, his hands on my ass, push my mound tighter against him.