Vegas Baby!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were ready the first guy took position between my legs and gently eased his dick into my blood engorged pussy while my old akwaintance dangled his cock in my face. I eagerly sucked him while being fucked hard. It didn't take long for me to reach another orgasm and the pulsing of my pussy around the guy's dick must have been too much because I heard him groan and quickly pull out. He had his condom of just in time to shoot his sperm all over my tummy all the way up to my neck. He didn't have the biggest dick or the longest stamina, but he sure could blast of hot jets of cum. I used it to lotion my tits and licked off my fingers while never losing touch with the other 2 cocks sticking in my face.

Then my big cock stud rolled on his back and pulled me onto of him. I took his cock in my hands and positioned it at the entrance of my pussy and slowly sat down on his pole. When I was accustomed to his size I started riding him and continued sucking of my third guy. I had another major orgasm and when I came back to I noticed the cock in my face was gone and all of the sudden realized he was startling over our bodies and lining up his cock with my ass. It is not something I do often since it is sooo intense, but I was completely in bliss and let him slowly force his way into my ass. By the time his cock was now also completely in me I was shaking with one giant orgasm which lasted until they both erupted in me and filling their rubbers.

I blacked out on my lovers chest for what a guess must have been a few minutes and when I came too I saw Bart looking at me with a big smile on his face as he was fucking another woman from behind. Her round ass sticking up in the air, with a hand on her clit and begging him to fuck her hard. I smiled back and blew him a kiss.

The guy in behind me was gone, but of course the one I was straddling was still there, waiting patiently for me to regain enough strength to roll of him.

"God, I'm sorry, I completely blacked out there." I gasped as I rolled of him a minute later.

"Don't worry about that! Looks like you enjoyed yourself." he responded while he took of his full condom.

"I sure did, sexy. You've got quite the nice package there." I said as I took his spent cock in my hands and played with his balls.

"Jeez, you need to stop doing that ..." he gasped at my soft touch.

"Or what?! You've fuck me?!" I said teasingly before I got up and headed over to the bathroom for a shower.

He straddled at my reaction but after like a minute or so he joined me in the shower. After we were all cleaned up we went over to the pool and talked a bit, getting to know each other. (There is nothing more liberating that talking with someone when you are sitting across from them naked, I love it). Anyway, I found his name was Vincent and he and his wife were still pretty new to the swinging lifestyle. The other time I met him here at the club was one of only 2 other times he had been to this swing club.

After 2 hours of talking, swimming and eating a bit it was already way past midnight and I started noticing more and more people were going back home. I was in no hurry to leave though and I noticed that Vincent was also more than a little awake again. Our discussion slowly died of and instead we were in each other arms again enjoying each other's touch.

Vincent took me back to another room to continue what we started at the pool in a lawn chair, but this time things weren't quite as 'pressing' as the first time but much more intense. When he was ready to mound me I just pulled him on top of me before he had the time to reach for a condom. He moaned deeply as he slid inside my hot pussy unrestricted. We had sex for like half an hour in every position possible and I enjoyed his big dick to the fullest before I noticed that Stephen had walked in and was watching us intently. I don't know how long he had been there, but to me his timing couldn't have been better because Vincent shot another load deep into my bald pussy this time and fell next to me on the bed.

As I motioned Stephen over to me, I saw Bart entered the room too with that woman he was with earlier and sat down to watch me. Stephen spread my legs wide to see my creampie leaking out of me before he stuck his rock hard cock deep to where I wanted it to go.

"Fuck me boss man!" I yelled as me slammed into me.

"Fuck this slut! Add your cum to his" I continued.

"Harder! Yes! God you are good!" I said as he proceeded to fuck me.

A few minutes later he dumped his load into my sloppy hole and I felt his cock pulse as stream after stream of cum shot into my womb.

When he came, he rolled of, gave me a kiss and got back to the front of the club as my husband came over to me.

"God, you are so sexy" he whispered in my ear as he licked his way down my body to my cunt.

"I ... love ... you ... too" I managed to get out as he cleaned me up with his tongue and gave me my last orgasm of the night.

The time we got showered again and dressed enough to go to the car it was nearly 3 am and Bart and Vincent helped me to my seat. I was pretty drunk, feeling fantastic and my legs felt like jell-o. I fell asleep in the car and barely remember getting into bed.

The day after I was woken up around 1 pm with a soft kiss and lunch waiting for me downstairs.

"You were amazing last night." Bart told me at the table.

"You were too honey! Looks like you had fun as well." I replied.

"I hope you had enough to tie you over for a week, because as of now no more sex until next week" he said to me.

"You are really serious about that, aren't you?" I asked to his statement.

"Yep! Sure am!" he said with a smirk look on his face.

Indeed, the next week he didn't touch me at all. He would have me suck him off and give him hand jobs, but the bastard wouldn't allow me any pleasure. I was reduced to masturbating (a lot) and cybering with Gregory the whole week. I would go to bed so horny I couldn't look straight, but all I got to do then was blow my husband. I was so frustrated, the anticipation combined with not getting laid for a week had me climbing the walls.

Still, it had the desired effect. By the time Saturday morning rolled around I was so horny I would have done anything to get laid. I started to see what my husband meant with abstinence thing. Yes, it is torture, but it is also soooo fucking good by the time you get 'released'!

---

In my next chapter, I finally get to go to Vegas!! God, I couldn't wait!

Let me know what you think.

12