Vegas Baby!! Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally, I fly over to Vegas with my lover.
6.1k words
4.31
32.1k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers

Authors note: I love my husband, and no one else. He is not my cuck, my wimp or whatever you want to call him. But this is a story of "Loving wives" or women having sex with men other than their husband. If this is not for you, please stop here. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

This is the second part of my story where I actually make it to Vegas. A lot more sex in this part. Hope you like. You can read this part separately, but you will miss a lot of place setting and the people involved.

---

Part 3: Flying to Vegas!

Finally! Finally it was Saturday morning, the day I would fly out to Vegas with Gregory. My mind was racing and I couldn't think about anything else but my trip and fantasies about what would/could happen. The anticipation, together with my abstinence the last week had me going crazy. My nipples were super sensitive and my pussy was always soaked and so hot it felt like it was on fire. Needless to say, I didn't get a whole lot of work done that last week.

The flight was scheduled to go out at 9:50 am, so we needed to be at the airport around 7:30 am to make it through security and check in. We live an hour drive out from the airport so by 6:30 we were planning to hit the road. My bags were all packed already, I did that towards the end of the week. I made sure I had enough lingerie and socks to keep me in something fresh for my 9 days I was there. Then I added some conservative clothes to wear out: a pair of jeans, some dresses, a few skirts and blouses, ... But the most room was reserved for my going out clothes: racy, low cut, snug fitting T-shirts, mini- skirts, special sex outfits (nurse, little red riding hood, ...). Of course, a few bikini's, some pairs of shoes, my make-up, ... were packed as well. All kinds of situations flashed into my brain as I placed my things in my bag and I knew I was going to have so much fun.

My alarm was set for 5:30 am, but I was awake at least an hour before. I stayed in bed a little longer, thinking about the trip. My excitement, mixed with my nervousness, had me aroused to the maximum. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs slightly. I let my hands slide over my naked body down to my pussy and cupped it when I got there. I could feel the heat radiating of my pussy and decided I quickly had to get up before I started masturbating again (I promised myself that the day of my departure I wasn't going to get myself off and wait for Gregory to do it).

"Okay. Stop Vero!" I said to myself before I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Even though it was still really early, I could see it wasn't going to be long before the summer sun was going to be coming up. I stood there for a while looking through the Velux at the beautiful sight while enjoying the still crisp morning air on my naked body before I stepped into the shower.

When I stepped into the shower and let the fairly cold water run over my body as I imagined how things how go today and the next days to come. Even with the cold water cooling me down, I was still very hot and horny. And now my nipples were sticking out proudly as well on my 2 soft mounds of flesh. They were so erect, they hurt. I held out as long as I could before washing myself, but in the end I think it was only like 5 minutes I was able to stand under the water just relaxing. If I had waited any longer with washing myself, I would have masturbated surely.

It was almost 6 o clock when I stepped out of the shower, clean shaven and washed from head to toe and remembered thinking "Damn! Still only 6!" I stepped into my wardrobe and took out the clothes I was going to wear. It didn't take long as I didn't have much of a choice. Gregory had told me what to wear.

"Wear a loose summer dress, and don't even think about wearing any panties or a bra under that!" he told me in one of our last chat sessions. Luckily my breasts are firm enough for me to be able to go braless once in a while. This was definitely the right occasion.

I took a bright red dress out of the wardrobe and hung it up in the bathroom. The dress comes just to my knees and it covers my breasts with 2 pieces of ribbed cloth that tie around my neck. Since the dress is open on the back and just held up around the neck, you can't wear a bra under it. I was sure Gregory and my hubby would approve of it.

Next I applied my make-up, did my hair and painted my nails bright red to match the dress while I let the cool, morning, summer air dry my wet body. I was just stepping into my dress when I heard our alarm clock go off and Bart rolling out of bed.

"Good morning sweetheart!" I said cheerfully when he walked into the bathroom.

He startled for a second, still half asleep and said "Damn, are you ready already?"

"Sure am. I couldn't sleep anymore because of the excitement." I said honestly, not a hint of fatigue in my body.

"Hahaha, I had the opposite, I had a tough time getting to sleep." he replied.

When he was done going pee, he hugged me from behind and kissed my neck while I felt his hand hike up my dress until he was able to slip his hand under it to find my bare pussy. As soon as he found it, he slipped his middle finger as deep as he could into my moist pussy.

I stood there frozen. I couldn't move and concentrated only the feeling of his finger sliding in and out of my now already sopping wet pussy. My knees were getting weak and I was supporting myself on the bathroom sink.

I started moaning and breathing heavier as I felt my orgasm approach. But then Bart all of the sudden stopped and walked into the wardrobe, laughing as he turned away.

I moaned in utter desperation "OOOOhhhhhhhh, come on Honey, finish me. Pllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee!" I begged, still holding on to the sink to make sure I didn't fall over.

"Oh no, you'll have to wait a while longer ..." he laughed as he picked out a jeans and a T-shirt out of his side of the wardrobe.

"Damn you! You are just evil! What a cruel and unusual punishment!" I said frustrated and in pure agony.

"Hahaha, and you love it!" he continued to laugh while getting dressed.

We went downstairs and had a quick cup of coffee before heading out. It didn't taste good at all. I was way too antsy and nervous. I could tell Bart was excited too. He kept telling me how erotic he thought this was and how he couldn't wait to hear from me and have me back home so I could tell him all about my trip as we fucked ourselves silly.

His mind was racing and I decided to quickly give him a last blowjob before we had to go to thank him for letting me go on my vacation and to show him how much I love him. I slid off my chair onto my knees with my head immediately level with his crotch. My hands were tugging on his zipper and undoing his belt before he could set down his cup of coffee. When his pants were open he lifted his hips just a little to allow me to push them down, together with his boxers. His cock was already hard and glistening with precum when it jumped out of its convinces. I expertly swallowed it without the use of my hands into my warm mouth and started bobbing up and down. I heard him moan as he grabbed my hair as he face fucked me. It didn't take long before he shot his cum down my throat. I swallowed every last drop and neatly tucked his dick away before coming up to kiss him.

"That was great honey!" he said when I broke our kiss.

"You are welcome baby! Something to remember me by the next 10 days." I replied as I looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair was not very messed up and I was able to lay it the way I wanted it with my hands, but my make-up definitely need touching up.

"I'll have to touch up my make-up in the car," I said as I turned away from the mirror towards the front door.

Bart walked by me with my suitcase in his hands and laughed "Why? It's looking perfect as it is ..."

I grabbed my carry on and closed the door behind us "Yeah, right. You wish!"

We were out the door 10 minutes late, but the fact that it was an early weekend morning meant there was hardly anybody on the road and we were able to squeeze the drive time down to 50 minutes instead of an hour. It still gave me plenty of time to touch up my make-up and relax (or at least try) a little before we arrived at the airport.

My hubby dropped me off in the 'kiss & ride' zone and unloaded my luggage for me. We said our goodbye's, I promised I would call him as soon as we arrived. I gave him a nice long hug and kissed him the way I only kiss him before I headed off towards the check in.

Bart got in his BMW, smiled and winked at me and said playfully "Behave now! Don't do anything I wouldn't!"

"Don't worry. I won't. I'm a good girl!" I said batting my eyes at him as he drove off.

I turned around and headed into the terminal and started scanning the boards for the check-in gate I needed. There, 7C, I found it. Just then I felt a hand touch my waist, I turned around and saw Gregory standing there with a big smile on his face.

"Hello hot stuff!" he said as I turned towards him.

"Good morning," I replied as I let myself fall around his neck and kissed him.

After a few seconds of letting our tongues dance in each other's mouths, I took a few steps back, posed for him, made a 360° turn and asked him if he approved of my outfit. I was standing there before him in my red dress and my red stiletto pumps.

"You look so hot I could fuck you right now," he said.

"Now, now, be a good boy. You'll have to wait," I said as I walked back to my suitcase.

We queued in our check-in line and played and talked to pass the time. Thank God it didn't take very long because I don't think I could have held out much longer. By the time our luggage was checked-in and we were on our way to the gate I was on the verge of dragging him into a quiet corner and fuck him right there against the wall.

As it happens, our gate was all the way at the end of the second terminal and it took a good 15 to 20 minutes to get there. I'm not complaining tough, it kept me busy. I so badly wanted to hold out until we were in our hotel room in Vegas to fuck him, but I knew that if I had too much of free time I wouldn't be strong enough. So to drag the walk out as long as I could, I stopped in every store and looked around for clothes, perfume, sweets, ...

When we finally reached gate 3 it was 9:15 and the waiting seating area was pretty crowded. Still Gregory and I managed to find 2 seats across from each other. I looked at my clock as I sat down and thought "we should start boarding pretty soon here."

"Pfieuw, that was quite a walk," I said as I looked at Gregory sitting down across from me, leaning over towards me.

"Yeah, it was," he replied as he took my left foot and placed my heel on his chair between his legs. Then he took off my shoe and started massaging my foot. I love foot massages and Gregory was an expert I must say. He had me immediately relax in my chair with my head tilted back and my eyes closed. I was still being very aware of my surroundings though, and made sure my knees were locked together to keep from exposing my bare pussy for everyone to see.

I don't think he massaged my left foot for more than a minute when I heard one of the stewardesses announcing that boarding had begun. I heard lots of people getting up and standing in line to get in. I just stayed relaxed in my seat and enjoyed the foot massage. After 5 minutes, when most people that still weren't on the plane were queuing behind me I placed my right foot in his lap. Gregory immediately took my hint, slipped on my left shoe and started working on my right foot.

Now of course, with both my legs up on his lap, my dress was falling back quite a bit more, but it didn't matter so much anymore since nobody else was in a position anymore where they could look up my dress. I decided to tease Gregory a bit and slowly parted my knees just a bit so he could look up my dress and see I was indeed 'commando' as he commanded. I anticipated a reaction so made sure I had my eyes locked on him as I showed him my neatly shaven cunt.

When he noticed I parted my legs a little bit, he slowly shifted his gaze up my leg, under my dress, until he reached my moistening pussy. He had a look of pure lust on his face and when he looked up at my face I just gave him the wickedest smile I could manage.

"That's all for you and whatever you decide to do with it," I said.

"God, I just want to eat that pretty little cunt of yours!" he said with a deep husky voice.

I quickly jumped up, took my carry on and queued behind the guy last in line and said looking over my shoulder "You will baby, you will. As much as you want!"

I could feel my juices starting to slowly trickle down my leg as I was standing there. Things didn't improve when Gregory came up behind me and squeezed me in his strong arms.

"Seats 34a en 34b, towards the end of the plane." the stewardess said cheerfully to us as she handed us our tickets back.

Gregory took them, thanked her and we walked down to the plane.

The plane was booked solid and it was a bit crowded as I'm sure you all know what it's like. After a few minutes of trying to get to our seats, waiting for people to load their carry on in the overhead compartment and getting into our seats we reach ours. There was already a gentleman sitting in 34c. I guessed immediately he was also going to the big convention even though he didn't look geeky at all: tall, slim, little tan, short hair and clean shaven. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a sports coat over a dark shirt. As soon as he saw us standing at the seats he got up to let us by. Gregory moved in first to sit next to the window and I followed to sit down in the middle.

"Thank you," I said as I sat down.

"You are very welcome," the guy said with a gentle tone of voice.

Gregory and I pretty much immediately started talking up a storm while the plane prepared to take off.

Pretty soon we were up in the air and flew towards London Heathrow for a quick step over, before continuing on to Las Vegas. Luckily, that was the only stop and the people sitting on the first flight pretty much all seem to return on the flight to Las Vegas. I think in all it added only like an hour of actual travel time. Anyway, when we all got on the new plane, I saw the same guy sitting in our 34 row. He was busy scanning the plane. Don't know why, but I had the idea he was trying to see if we got on this plane as well, and if we would sit still next to us or to 2 other people. I knew the answer when he saw me walking up to him again ...

"Thank you again," I said with a smile when we sat back down.

"Anytime, madam," he replied.

I felt him looking at me, but he didn't say anything anymore. I decided the flight was still long and didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, so I started reading through the in-flight books as the plane took off.

Half an hour into the flight, we started heading over the Atlantic and I could feel the temperature dropping. I took a blanket and wrapped it over me around my neck. It reached just over my knees, which was perfect. I felt warmer almost immediately.

When Gregory saw my blanket draped over me, it didn't take long before his hand moved under it to lie on top of my dress. I didn't move it, but instead turn towards him and looked with a gaze full of lust into his eyes. He smile, slowly pulled up my dress until he was able to reach my pussy. When he finally touched it, it was already back to the wonderful state of wetness that I like. He slid one of his fingers into my twat and with his now wet finger he started rubbing over my clit. Every time he flicked it, it sent shock waves through my body. I tried to stay as quiet as I could, but I know I wasn't completely soundless when my first orgasm crashed into me, taking hold over my body. I hadn't taken more than a few flicks across my clit and I came like a rocket!

When I came back to, I saw from the corner of my eyes that the guy next to me was watching me and the motion beneath the blanket instead of reading his book. (If he was trying to be inconspicuous about it, he wasn't really succeeding, lol).

"I'm sorry," I said as I turned towards him "my boyfriend here and I are getting married tomorrow in Vegas. It's just the excitement, you know ..."

"That's ok ma'am, I sure understand." he said politely.

Next I turned to Gregory. He had these big eyes and a look of complete surprise on his face. I chuckled and filled him in on my hubby's condition.

"I could only go to Vegas with you if we pretended to husband and wife." I whispered softly in his ear. "And since we'll be pretending to be husband and wife, we might as well have a fake wedding, including wedding night and all," I continued.

"Does your hubby know about this?" Gregory asked softly with a smile.

"Not yet ..." was my short reply.

We both chuckled and concluded Bart would thoroughly enjoy my surprise and continued fooling around a bit under the blanket.

The first round of drinks had come and gone and Gregory excused himself to go to the bathroom, which were a few rows behind us. There must have been at least 6-7 people waiting in front of him. But I guess that is the only way to get a little exercise in, so I don't blame them.

After Gregory was out of his seats and queuing, the guy next to me and I sat back down. He finally saw his chance to talk to me a bit and started conversation "Your soon to be husband is a lucky man!"

"Thank you," I replied politely, thinking to myself "You have no idea!" "Are you going on vacation?" I continued to the conversation.

"No. I'm going to an IT convention which is being hosted there every year this time of year." he confirmed what I had already suspected.

I decided he didn't have to know my background and decided to play ignorant "Oh! Sounds interesting."

"Yeah, it is. But you have to be in the IT scene to enjoy it, I guess."

"Well then. It's not for me. I'm a veterinarian" I lied.

The guy didn't answer immediately and I noticed he was trying to imagine what was under my blanket. He wasn't very obnoxious about it. He was even kind of embarrassed, especially when he saw I caught him.

I quickly looked over the back seat and saw there were still 4 people in front of Gregory and smiled at the guy next to me as I turned back around. I leaned over his chair, took his blanket, ripped the plastic and threw it over his lap. He just sat there motionless, probably in shock and wondering/hoping what I was doing.

"I'm Veronique," I said to him as I guided my hand under his blanket when I was done.

"I'm ... I'm ... Frank." he stammered as he felt my hand resting on the bulge in his pants.

"Hi Frank! It's nice to meet you." I said with a sexy voice while I started squeezing his dick through his jeans.

"I ... I ..." he couldn't speak anymore and nervously looked over his shoulder trying to see where my fiancée (in his mind) was.

I thought it was soo sweet. He was so innocent he hadn't even put his hand under my blanket yet. Instead he was sitting there with a nervous look on his face and sweat forming on his forehead.

"Don't worry about it. He won't mind." I said, as I unzipped his fly and forced his cock out of its prison and wrapped my soft hand around it.

Frank didn't answer. Instead he relaxed in his chair and helped me by opening his pants completely and pulling down his boxers around his hips under the blanket. Then he took his book and held it over the blanket to try and cover more what was going on. With his right hand he started groping around under my blanket until he reached my sopping wet pussy.

We didn't say a word for the next 5 minutes while we were slowly masturbating each other, but I could tell he was definitely enjoying my touch as his hips were very gently matching my strokes and his breaking became much heavier. I was sure enjoying his touch as well. He had 2 fingers buried deep inside my cunt and instead of pushing them in and out he kept making circles with them in my pussy and crossing his fingers, while all the while his thumb was teasing my clit. I'd never been finger fucked like that and it felt wild. He came before me and I heard him squirm just a bit as he shot his jism allover my hands and the blanket. The warm feeling of his cum on my hand, and his dick throbbing in it, pushed me over the edge too and I had a major intense, very deep orgasm.

Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers
12