Vegas Baby!! Ch. 04

Story Info
Let's get married!
5k words
3.98
30.8k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geilemeid
Geilemeid
211 Followers

Authors note: I love my husband, and no one else. He is not my cuck, my wimp or whatever you want to call him. But this is a story of "Loving wives" or women having sex with men other than their husband. If this is not for you, please stop here. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

This is the fourth part of my story where I "marry" my lover and start my sex filled "honeymoon" with my lover. You can read this part separately, but you will miss a lot of place setting and the people involved.

PS: Sorry for the long wait. Life got in the way of writing ... :)

---

I woke up that morning with a smile on my face. I had horny dreams all night, dreaming about the day ahead and the perverted things Gregory had lined up for me this vacation, which I still had no idea about.

God, I was royally fucked last evening, during the night but I was still as horny as can be. This couldn't be the effect anymore of my hubby not allowing me sex for a week, right? No, it must be my perverted mind keeping me in constant arousal for the perverted things still to come.

I looked at the clock. Only 10 am?! That must be the effect of the jet lag, I told myself as I rolled over from my right side onto my back and let my legs fall open just enough for me to be able to reach my pussy. My hand slid down and I cupped my still swollen cunt while planning my day ahead. I slid my fingers in between my lips without penetrating my pussy and enjoyed the gentle pressure on my clit. Gregory was still asleep next to me and I admired his body as I played with myself.

"OK, stop Vero!" I told myself before it started feeling too good. I jumped out of bed, ran into the bathroom and started running the shower. While the water warmed up, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess: my body covered in sweat from sleeping in a much warmer climate than I'm used to, my hair all tangled up, my make-up smeared, my pussy red and swollen from the all the sex it had the night before. Still, I thought I looked hot, in a very slutty kind of way.

"Hhhmmmm, I can't be walking down the aisle looking like that," I told myself as I jumped in the shower. I washed myself thoroughly and stood another 15 minutes in the shower, just enjoying the water sliding down my body and thinking of my hubby and wondering what he was doing right now and if he was enjoying himself as much as I was.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself of as I walked into the room and saw Gregory still sleeping. He was lying on his stomach and had the sheets only over his legs. His ass made me want to jump on the bed and have him fuck me, but decided not to do it because I wanted to get ready for my wedding later that day.

I put on a bra and a pair of panties and decided on something casual for now: a skin tight jeans and a comfortable blouse with a normal pair of low heeled shoes. I walked back into the bathroom, combed my hair and was ready to go.

It was around 11 am now, which gave me not that much time anymore to get ready for my "big day". Before I ran out the room, I kneeled on the bed over Gregory and woke him up with a kiss "Time to wake up!"

"Hhhmmmmm ...." he groaned, still have asleep.

"I'm going to go get ready," I said "I will meet you here at 3 pm. Make sure you have something to wear."

He rolled over onto his back and looked at me with a smile "Don't worry, I'll be ready!"

"I'm sure you will," I laughed as I got up from the bed, fighting off his strong hands trying to pull me back onto his chest.

As soon as I managed to free myself I ran to the door, blew him a kiss and left.

I had a big smile on my face, still seeing him lying there on our messy bed with his cock hardening as I freed myself from his grasp. "I'll make it worth the wait," I thought to myself as I stepped into the elevator.

First I had to get myself a wedding dress, which took quite a while to find, as I feared. Of course, it had to be white, but it couldn't be romantic. Instead I wanted to show a lot of skin, and definitely no train on it. Luckily I did manage to find one. A white, strapless, satin dress which fitted tightly over my hips, tummy and tits and with a big slit up the left leg that stopped just under the hip. Without the slid you won't be able to walk in it, but with it, it showed off my leg to just under my pussy. I loved it. I paid 200 $ and had it hung of the side for me to collect later.

Now with my dress (and my biggest concern) taken care off I set off to the hotel spa and ordered myself a nice relaxing treatment. I wanted to have my make-up, hair and nails done and, especially for the boys, a wax job to make my legs and pussy as soft as it can be.

They put me in a private room and a minute later a woman named Keisha walked in. She had long blond hair, striking eyes and a beautiful smile. Almost as tall as I am and with what looked like a pair of nice firm tits under her white uniform. I would guess her around mid-thirties.

"Hello Veronique, my name is Keisha," she said walking up to me and giving me a hand shake.

"Hello, I'm Veronique, as you already seem to know," I said a little sheepish.

"So? You would like your nails, hair and make-up done and a wax job?" she asked.

"Yep, both legs and pubic area," I replied.

"We'll start with the nails. Please make yourself comfortable." she told me as she gave me a cup of coffee.

It took her a good hour to give me a wonderful new set of fresh tips which she then painted with a bright red nail polish as I requested. I love how these long nails make my fingers look slim. In the mean time we talked about where we were from and why I was in Vegas. I told her I was getting married today and this was my honeymoon. Of course, I didn't give her the whole truth, about me already having a wonderful husband and this being only a "fake" wedding with my lover. She gave me a sincere congratulation and told me about her wedding from 4 years back.

"There, let's wax those pretty legs of yours," she said all of the sudden, mid-sentence in her story about her marriage.

I stripped out of my jeans and lay down on the padded table on my back with my panties still on. She started putting on the wax and running her soft hands over my legs. She was very good at her job and it didn't hurt at all. On the contrary, her soft hands and the warm wax and a very relaxing effect on me and the conversation died down as I enjoyed her touch. To my horror, I enjoyed her waxing my legs a little too much and felt myself getting excited and wet. I prayed it didn't show through my panties.

"Do you want a Brazilian wax or a complete hair removal of your pubic area?" she asked me when she was done with my legs.

"Euh ... complete," I said with a very low, shy, voice.

I sat up on the table and had a very difficult time taking of my panties because I knew she would definitely notice me being aroused when she looked at my most private parts. She turned around to resupply her wax strips and I slowly lowered my panties until they fell around my ankles. I died from embarrassment when I saw how red and puffy my pussy had gotten and just stood there with a red face.

But Keisha was very professional and said with a smile, "You can lay back down."

I lay down and she draped a new towel around my right hip before she started putting some wax on my mound. Her touch was still very soft and I didn't help the position I was already in...

When I actually felt my juices running down the crack of my ass I softly said, "I'm sorry, this never happened to me before ..."

"It's okay, I'll just write it off to the fact that you are excited about your wedding night," she said with a beautiful smile as she looked into my eyes.

As she continued waxing my pussy, I laid there concentrating on something else but her touch. But suddenly her hand flicked my clit and a bolt of lightning shot through my body. I immediately looked up and I saw her standing there quietly, looking into my eyes. We stared at each other for like 5 seconds when she moved her hand to my waxed pussy again. Her thumb gently pressed on my clit and she made small circular motions. My eyes rolled up in my head and I flopped back down on the table under her touch.

"Your husband is going to love that pussy tonight," she said to me, slowly working a finger into my cunt.

"Ahhh ... my husband ... is at home," I slipped up.

She had a puzzled look on her face as I realized what I said. "What the hell," I thought, "she is finger fucking me and it's nothing illegal."

So I told her what was going on: "Gregory is my lover ... my hubby is at home ... he gave me permission to go on this trip with a guy I met online, but only if we act like husband and wife ... I will give him the full details and benefits when I get back."

"My God, that is soo hot." she said. "My husband is so jealous, it's frustrating."

"I'm sorry he's so jealous. He should beeeee .... ahhhhh ..." I was cut of mid-sentence when I felt her hot breath on my pussy.

She poked her tongue deep into my bald pussy while her thumb was still expertly stimulating my clit. I had a mind blowing orgasm within minutes. When I came back down I got and tried opening her outfit and returning the favor, but she wouldn't let me. Instead she gave me a nice wet kiss, letting me taste my own juices and then sat me back down in the chair to do my make-up.

The conversation turned to sex while she applied my make-up and did my hair and we shared experiences. I told her about my life and how lucky I was to find my hubby and she told me about her wild ways before she got married. I had the feeling her husband was trying suffocating her, but I didn't ask her about it because I figured it was not my place.

By 3pm my make-up was on and my hair was done up in a loose knot and some fancy styling (that I can't do myself). I looked at myself in the mirror and was really happy with the result. A nice proper bride and my slippery bald pussy in my jeans made me feel extra sexy.

We said our goodbye's and I ran up to my room as quick as I could, but was still 10 minutes late. Gregory was sitting on the edge of the bed in a beautiful tuxedo browsing through the channels.

"Ah, there you are! I was wondering if you had gotten cold feet ..." he said as soon as I walked into the room."

"Haha, I know, I'm sorry, it took just a little longer getting me ready," I giggled. "Come on, let's go. We still have to pick up my dress and I still have to change."

When we got downstairs, we flagged down a cab and ask him to take us to the Cupid's Wedding Chapel and stop along the way for me to pick up my dress. On the drive over, I was wondering if I was going to see Frank. I sure was in the mood though, he left me quite an impression. The driver was a sweat old man that wished us lot of success and we gave him a nice big tip before running into the chapel.

"Hello, my name is Veronique Janssens, I booked an 'earth angel' wedding service today at 4," I said to the guy. He was a tall handsome man and I couldn't help but undress him mentally.

"That's right." he said as he was going through his computer and professionally smiled at me. "My name is Jerry and I will be leading the ceremony this evening."

While we were taking care of the necessary, I asked him "Euhm ... Can you make this an 'unofficial' wedding?"

"What?! How?! I don't get it!" he said with a puzzled look on his face.

"My husband is at home in Europe, this is just my 'hubby on vacation'." I told him straight up. "You see, we are swingers and one of my lovers asked me on vacation and my husband agreed that I could go only if we pretended to be husband and wife. So now I want to give me the ultimate ..."

"Hahaha, I get it." he laughed. "We get it more here, but then normally the husband is present and is watching."

"Mine will definitely hear about it in great detail ..." I replied with a mischievous smile on my face. "And of course ... see the wedding video."

We were still talking about my situation, but Jerry did manage to continue the necessary preparations while Frank stepped in the door.

"There you are!" I yelled joyfully as I hugged him.

"Sorry I'm a bit la ..." he started to apologize before I interrupted him. "Don't worry about it, we haven't started yet anyway."

"OK, let's get the bride ready for her wedding!" Jerry exclaimed as he stepped out from behind the computer and walked towards the rooms in the back.

We took our bags with our clothes and followed him and when we got to the rooms Jerry guided Gregory in his changing room and then opened the door to my room. Frank got in with me as he needed to help me get in my dress.

Frank stood in a corner of the room while he watched me pull my blouse over my head, revealing my lace bra. I pretended not to notice his gaze as I kicked off my shoes, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. I never even looked at him or act shy and asked him to look away. Frank stood there paralyzed as I stood in front of him in my lacy bra and matching string. But because I could slip on my dress I had to take off my bra as I couldn't wear a bra with the dress I chose. Here again, I took off my bra without any hesitation or emotion about it, as if nobody else was in the room with me. I let it fall to the floor and then looked at Frank.

"Can you help me get in my dress here please?" I asked him standing almost naked in front of him, my round firm tits on full display for his gaze.

It took him a few seconds to acknowledge my request and move towards me. When he came closer I held out my dress for him, but instead of taking it and helping me getting it on, he grabbed me and started kissing me heavily. I indulged him for a few seconds, but when I felt his hands grab my ass and pull me towards his cock I broke free.

"No, no, big boy! You'll have to wait a little longer ..." I teased him.

I kind of felt bad for him. He has been aching to fuck me and I've shot him down on the plane and now again. Instead I've teased him, let him play with my pussy as I played with his cock. But still, I had other plans.

He reluctantly let me go and refrained from grabbing me again. Instead he took my dress and held it open so I could step into it. I positioned the dress correctly over my tits and Frank zipped me up in back.

When my dress was on I sat down on the chair and slipped on my gather over my thigh. Frank helped me slip my feet in a pair of white pumps. The pumps have very little fabric at the tip, showing of some toe cleavage and were kept on my feet with the strap around my ankle.

When I was ready I stood up and walked over to the mirror. I looked at Frank while I reapplied my red lipstick. When I was ready I turned around I looked at him in my most sexy look.

He got my hint and flew over at me. When he grabbed me in his arms I just in time managed to move my face away from his.

"Watch out with the make-up," I hissed at him and I felt his grasp lighten just a little bit again in disappointment.

One of my husband's biggest fantasies is sharing his bride. He gets incredibly turned on by the thought of me getting fucked right before I walked out to the altar. Cum still running over my legs from my slutty cunt from my lover as I declare myself his faithful wife. We often fantasize about this as he fucks me. Now it was the perfect time to fulfill his fantasy!

"Just fuck me!" I tell Frank as I free myself from his loosening grip and turn around with my back to him holding on to the back on a chair.

Frank immediately dropped his slacks and boxers and out sprang one of the biggest cocks I've had the pleasure to fuck. I've had his cock in my hands already and it felt pretty big. But now, actually seeing it and not caged anymore it looked massive. This geek sure had a great body!

His cock stood out proudly in front of him as he waddled the feet separating us towards me with his pants around his ankles. He hiked up my dress over my back and slipped my string of to the side as he urgently tried to stick his cock in my waiting cunt.

"Just rip it off!" I yelled excited.

He wasn't to be told twice and forcefully ripped my string from my body as he managed to slip his dick inside me.

"Oh my god!" he groaned. "You feel even better than I imagined!"

I just managed to pant as I felt his massive dick fuck me deep and hard, "Uh hu."

Sometimes you want a slow and tender love making session, other times you just want it hard and fast. This was definitely one of the latter. Our quickie was intense and hard and it took him only a minute or two before I felt him getting erratic.

"Fill me up! Yes, baby, give it to me! Ahhhhhh!" I yelled as I felt him unload in my pussy.

His cock pulsed hard and sent jet after jet of his hot sperm deep inside me. I felt like such a slut as I all of the sudden realized that I was actually given my husband his ultimate fantasy. As soon as I did I came hard myself and pushed my ass as hard as I could back against his pelvis, burying his cock as deep as it could go into my pussy.

When he went soft, his dick slipped from my pussy and I felt a first gush of sperm slipping out of my used pussy and caught it with my hand. I licked it up as I stood up straight and let me dress fall back in its place. Frank looked at me with a big smile on his face as tucked his monster cock inside his boxers and redid his pants.

We timed it perfectly because as soon as we had straightened ourselves back up, we heard a knock on the door asking if we were ready.

Frank and I had a good laugh as we walked out into the chapel. With every step I took and standing next to Gregory during the ceremony I felt his sperm trickle down my leg. I felt so naughty and was actually starting to understand what Bart found so hot about this.

During the ceremony the photographer took pictures of us, which turned out very nice. But for the photo shoot after the ceremony Gregory and I had a different kind of pictures in mind.

"Euh ... Gregory and I would like to take some pictures indoors somewhere," I shyly asked Jerry after the ceremony.

He immediately got my drift and smiled, "MMmmmmm, I think I might be able to help you there. But of course, there is an extra charge there."

"How much?" I inquired a little bit surprised.

"I wasn't thinking of monetary compensation," he said without moving a muscle in his face.

"HAHAHA, how about a blow job?" I replied him "Or perhaps a little more if you replace the photo camera with a video recorder ...?"

"I'm sure we can work something out ..." he said with a wink.

"OK people, follow me please!" Jerry exclaimed standing on his tips to reach over my shoulder to address Gregory and Frank.

Jerry let us through a private passage to the back of the chapel where there was a fully loaded lounge area: sofa, big TV, PlayStation, bed, bathroom, ... very comfortable indeed.

I sat down on the sofa as I watched Jerry search through a cabinet. It didn't take him long to find their camcorder.

"Here, you are in charge of recording." he said commandingly to Frank as he pushed the box with the camcorder in his hands.

Frank stood there a little dumb founded for a second before he realized what was going to happen.

"Don't worry, I wanne have another turn on that monster cock of yours." I said as Jerry walked over to me.

Jerry waited in front of me and I said seated for a minute longer while we waited for Frank to take the camera out and start videotaping. It was silent, but not uncomfortable. Jerry had this animal look on your face which was telling, "Girl, I'm gonna fuck you so hard!"

We heard the click on the camera and Jerry immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the sofa. Without wasting any time he reached around my back and unzipped my dress. As it is strapless it fell immediately to the floor and I stood naked in front of the men with only my garter and shoes on.

Geilemeid
Geilemeid
211 Followers
12