Vegas Baby: Swinging for the Fences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"Yo go Kia!" Toya joked under strained breath. "Hey, this toy is fun!"

Miss K hummed on Kia's clit as she slipped it in between her lips, struggling to maintain composure as Toya's pussy milked her dick with each thrust. She grabbed onto Kia's thick thighs and placed a long lick on the inside of each one before lapping at her lips, making Kia push her pussy onto her tongue. She swirled her tongue inside her, tasting her tangy sweetness as she fucked her tongue. After losing her grip on Kia's thighs, she found a clit back in her mouth again, and she sucked on it hard, flicking her tongue back and froth. She also slid in a couple of fingers and pumped them in and out of Kia's honey pot, struggling to keep up the rhythm as Toya started to cum on her cock once again. Nevertheless, she managed to push Kia over the edge with her lips and fingers, feeling her fingers ache as they were squeezed during a very hard cum. Exhausted, Miss K's body fell back on the bed, letting Kia cover her face with her sweetness as she slid her wet pussy off of her face.

"Hey Toya! Mind if I get a turn on our new friend here?" Kia said as she looked down at Miss K's dick stuffing Toya's tiny frame.

"Sure, Kia," Toya replied as she wiped her sweat off of her brow, her café-au-lait complexion flushed from the sex. "Lemme ease my way off."

A worn out Toya struggled to lift herself up off the dick until Miss K grabbed her slim hips and gently lifted her off.

"Whew girl!" Toya said as she balanced herself on unsteady feet. "I think I need one of those robes James Brown used to have, and I only used half of it. Thank goodness I didn't try the other half...and that I have witnesses."

"Oh, it's alright girl," Shauna said as she sat on the dresser, her nipples popping through her shirt. "I mean, we did come out here for fun, right? And thank you for finding this one Jenn."

"Like I was supposed to know some tall chick was hung like a horse," Jennifer said as she kicked off her platform heels. "Just be glad I don't mind helping my friends."

"Alright Wonder Years over there," Miss K said as she shucked off her condom and tossed it in the wastebasket, then took a fresh one from Tracy's waiting hand. "Who's next?"

"Come here big girl," Kia coquettishly said as she looked over her shoulder on all fours on the other bed in the room. Her jeans were pulled down to her knees, and her big round mahogany-colored ass stood proud over her arched back. "Show these ladies what you did to me in the IHOP bathroom."

"Don't mind if I do," Miss K said as she put on her condom and walked over to Kia's big round ass. She lined up her dick with Kia's pussy and shoved in balls deep with one hard thrust. She grabbed onto her ass with both hands and slowly developed a rhythm as Kia adjusted to her size.

"90 seconds of pounding, and I'll knock you out Kia," Miss K said as she started thrusting hard.

"Bullshit...you'll cum or pass out first," Kia said with a smile before licking her lips. "Wanna do this baby girl?"

"Oh, the poor woman doesn't understand the concept of dick control. Let's go!" Miss K said as she started fucking Kia fast and hard, the slap of flesh quickly filling the room. She loved the way Kia's pussy was gripping on her and the way her ass felt so soft. She wiped the sweat off of her brow and kept fucking her hard, her back getting a bit sore from the exertion. Off in the distance, she heard Kia start grunting and groaning, her pussy becoming that much wetter. She took one quick look at the clock, and then reached down to rub Kia's clit as she kept fucking, making her cry as she felt her pussy clamp down hard on the dick, her body grow rigid. As she felt Kia cum hard, she stood still, riding out the orgasm inside her and thankful she didn't tear the latex open yet. She eased out of the quivering frame of Kia, amazed at the brute force she just put on her.

"Remind me not to challenge you again!" Kia said as she rolled up off of her belly before sliding down to sit on the floor. "That's some shit girl! And did you cum yet?"

"Nope," Miss K said as she sat down on the bed opposite and rolled off the condom. "That was a good workout though. You are a good sport."

"Y'all seeing this right? I mean, I'm not making this up after a few too many drinks last night, right?"

"Nope!" Tracy said as she laughed at the scene while walking over to her friend. "Trust me, I've seen this before." She reached down to stroke Miss K's dick with her hand, and then bent down to give her a peck on the lips. "I know you can cum whenever you want. Hey, Jenn! Want to give this a go?"

"Did that last night. How do you take that thing? My bootyhole still ain't right yet," Jennifer said in half-jest, half-horror.

"Well," Tracy said as she pulled her shirt over her head, "I'll show you." She quickly stripped naked, then hopped up on the bed next to Miss K, pulling her legs back.

"Kayla love, if you'll do the honors?"

Miss K got up and got on top of Tracy, bracing herself with her arms as they shared a warm, tender kiss. She raised up a bit and slipped her dick into Tracy's cooch, gently easing it in as the sensations of unprotected sex hit her hard.

"Stand up a little. I want your lady friends to see you pump me. Gather 'round, OK?"

The other four ladies gathered around Miss K and Tracy as Miss K grabbed onto Tracy's thighs and slowly stroked her long, thick cock inside. Her breath was drawn sharper as she stroked Tracy balls deep, her wetness making the friction that much sweeter. She picked up the pace just a bit, feeling her curvy body flex into Tracy with each stroke, stifling a shiver each time her slick shaft. In little time, she felt her dick and her nipples begin to pulse and itch making her strokes that much more ragged.

"Show me K," Tracy seethed. "Pump me full of that nut."

Miss K pulled out until just the tip remained in Tracy's pussy, then raised up a bit and started stroking herself. When she looked up and saw Tracy lick her lips, she lost it, shooting her cum into Tracy's pussy as it oozed back out around her dick. With each shot, more cum seeped out of Tracy's pussy until it dripped out onto the bed and carpet below. When she calmed down a bit, she stood up and stroked the last few drops onto Tracy's belly, making Tracy jump at the surprise.

"Mmm," Tracy said as she scooped up the stray drops with her finger and sucked them into her mouth. "Nice and tasty. You enjoy the show ladies?"

Jennifer led the ladies into a polite applause at the scene in front of them for a few moments. "Hey, what made you think to do all that Tracy?" Jennifer said as she stopped clapping. I mean, I appreciate it, but it's like real life porno," she continued to the giggles of her friends.

"Well, before I met ol' girl here," Tracy said as she gestured to Miss K, "I was a stripper. I definitely know how to put on a show. Hey, do you mind if I freshen up a bit in your bathroom?"

"Hey, what do you think?" Jennifer asked her friends.

"Let them, before they decided to fuck around and charge us for this shit," Kia said with a laugh.

"Alright," Tracy said as she pulled herself off the bed and walked over to the bathroom. "Oh, K! Have any idea of where we're going after this?"

"Someplace about as sexual as paint drying. A sister needs to recover a bit after this!"

***

Tracy looked down at the ball return selecting her bowling ball. She picked it up with her fingers, struggling to keep it up.

"Hey, can I say these things are heavy?"

"Shut up and bowl, ya nut!" Miss K said as she stood there with her arms crossed. "No one told you to go do this."

"Ah, come on K!" Tracy said with a wink. "Besides, I haven't done this in years and thought this would be fun. Besides, I wasn't born as, um, big as you."

Miss K stuck her tongue out in response and said, "Well, a bunch of ladies from Atlanta disagree with you. Will ya bowl already?"

Tracy walked up to the lane, reared back as much as she could and snapped off a wobbler of a shot that twisted down the lane before sliding into the gutter, much to her disappointment.

Dusting her shoulders off in an effort to show off, she confidently walked up to the ball return to pick up her ball. "So 5 pins in 3 frames? You're the next Earl Anthony there!"

"Earl what?!"

"Just watch the master at work, OK!" Miss K said as she stepped up to the lane as the pins were setting. Once the pins were set, she reared back and threw a nice ball, knocking down 8 pins and setting herself up for an easy spare.

"I don't like to brag, but I'm the greatest!" Miss K screamed as she walked back to wear Tracy was sitting.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Tracy said as she looked off into the distance by the entrance. "Hey, is that who I think it is?"

As Tracy gestured for someone to come over, Miss K spotted who her friend was looking at. He was a clean cut dude talking on his cell phone, wearing a long black t-shirt, a pair of baggy denim shorts and a longish gold chain. "Ain't that the kind of dudes I struggled against in Stanford?" she thought to herself. Then the guy walked off the phone and obviously in their direction. Even through the clothes he was wearing, it was obvious that the dude was in great shape, seemingly not having an ounce of fat on him, not to mention a million dollar smile.

"Hey Tracy!" the guy said as she reached down to give her a lingering hug and a peck on the cheek. "Whatcha doing over here at the Rio?"

"Eh, just bowling. I figure I can't feed the one- armed bandit the whole time."

"Really? Surprised you have the energy to lift anything after last night. Can I say I love the breakfast buffet in this place? I damn near tore through that."

"Well, I am kicking her ass in this whole bowling thing," Miss K chimed in.

"Oh, Derrick, this is my friend Kayla," Tracy said gesturing in Miss K's direction. "Remember I mentioned her when we met up last night?"

Derrick shook Miss K's hand and looked her up and down, especially at her hips and crotch. He squeezed Miss K's hand a bit, and then said, "oh...you're the hung girlfriend she were talking about." Scanning her body up and down once again, he continued "Can I say I'm thankful for shaking your hand first? Otherwise, I would have thought homegirl was just some stud walking around with a strap."

"Hey, my fingers have a habit of killing people are Tracy can tell ya," Miss K said, making Tracy blush with a bit of embarrassment.

"So whatcha doin' right now Derrick?" Tracy asked.

"Oh, making some calls and what not. Oh, that reminds me," Derrick said as he stopped to pull something out of his pocket. "I got this swing party going on tonight at this spot called the Green Door. Don't worry, I won't charge ya Kayla, and besides, you don't know how wild things get."

"Hey, I prefer chicks as much as you do...and the same thing with dudes," Miss K shot back.

"My bad! Hey, I just me you. Anyway, you ladies want to come through? It's free."

Kayla looked at the card in her hand, seeing the time. "Hmm..I never did the swinging thing before. It's like swapping couples and open relationships and stuff, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. And remind me to introduce you to my girl. You're going to have a good time with this one," Derrick said. "Look, I gotta run and wrap up some last minute stuff. Hit the number up on the flier if you're gonna come through."

As Derrick walked away, Tracy said, "Well, I might come for another round with him. Homeboy is almost as big as you are and diesel for real!"

"So I've noticed," Miss K curtly said as she looked at the flier. "I don't know about this one. Open relationships, fucking older people, I mean, hmmm..."

"Well, a real woman doesn't tell her age, but I can you that you weren't in the 2nd grade when Public Enemy came out," Tracy said. "And don't catch a conscience now, with all the married women we've fucked. Come on, it's Vegas! What happens in Vegas..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Tell ya what," Miss K said as she went over to the ball return. "I'll beat ya down with this a bit more, chill out, grab a quick bite to eat, and we'll head out. Sound like a plan?"

"Sure," Tracy said as Miss K picked up a ball. "And don't get too happy. You're only up 20 pins."

"Oh really now," Miss K said as she threw the ball down the lane, taking out the last 2 pins. "That was a spare. Keep dreaming love!"

***

"You sure I got you the right money, right?" Miss K said nervously as she eyed the taxi cab driver counting the fare again.

"Ma'am, you got it right! Are you sure you're OK."

"Yeah...yeah!" Miss K said as she stood up and walked away. "Go on."

"Gee, K, you're alright there?" Tracy said as she stood there with her hands on her fabric-encased hips. "You're a bit off for whatever reason. So unlike you."

"Yeah," Miss K said as she ran her acrylic tips through her wavy hair freshly released from its braids. While her foundation hid her blushing well, her lips were covered in the same glossy hot pink her cleavage baring blouse that was open to just above her navel. Her thighs seemed to quiver underneath her mid-thigh tennis skirt as she rocked back and forth on her sandaled feet. "I don't know. I mean, what if it's like those Real Sex things on HBO with a bunch of old, ugly White people trying to be hip and with it."

"Guess everyone saw those," Tracy said with a laugh. "But c'mon. We're in Vegas. Nothing ventured nothing gained. And is this the same chick who picked me up out of a strip club and pulled me cross-country to fuck half the people along the way?"

"Eh, I guess," Miss K said as she squeezed her purse. "And that pink haired chicked back in the Midwest was wild."

"Exactly, exactly," Tracy said as she pulled Miss K by the arm towards the door. "Besides, it can't be too far a field from stripping. Just don't focus on everyone at once, OK?"

Miss K dusted her friend's hand off of her arm and opened up the door for them. "Oh, alright. Besides, these condoms in my purse aren't going to use themselves. Behind the Green Door it is!"

They walked in to a dark room with colored lights, making both Miss K's outfit and Tracy's choice of a white tube top with white pants glow. When her eyes came to a bit, she saw the scene in front of her. Small groups of people were flirting with each other in this lounge anchored by a small bar. The sexual tension was thick, and the flirtations of the minglers constant. She saw a couple disappear into a door, obviously looking ready to get it on, and started to relax a little. "At least I don't have to watch the people."

"Hey ladies!" the voice crackled from the booth at the side. "I need you over here for your bracelets!"

Miss K and Tracy walked over to the booth. "Hi," Miss K said as she managed to get her voice back a bit. "We're guests of Derrick?"

"Hold on," the woman said as she scanned a list in front of her. "Kayla and Tracy from New York, right?"

"Yeah, that's us," Tracy chimed in.

"Alright, let me call dude to come down and meet you," the woman said as she pulled off two bracelets for the ladies. "To your right are some fliers stating the rules of the club. Please follow these rules or we will eject you, OK? One moment."

"Well, this ain't so bad, Trace. Thanks for getting me out here, I guess."

"Not a prob K. Besides, I see someone for your usual M.O. right over there."

Miss K looked in the direction that Tracy gestured towards a couple chatting up a buff light-skinned Black guy. She saw the woman, with shortish hair around 60, but at least looked well-preserved. Maybe Tracy is onto...

"You're insane, you know Trace?!"

"I'm not insane, just knowledgable of the random chicks you've fucked since I've known you. Besides, it's obvious she's OK with Black dick."

"You mean high yella boy over there?"

"Hey ladies!" Derrick said as she gave a hug and a peck on the cheek to Miss K and Tracy. "Welcome to the party. Allow me to introduce you to my partner in crime Sandy."

Forward stepped a beaming heavily made-up woman with her hair in violet pig-tails. Her body was trim and athletic, with only the C cup implants and her body structure lending itself to feminine curves, but she seemed warm as she gave Tracy then herself a hug.

"So ladies, you got her OK?" Derrick asked.

"Sure, not a problem," Miss K replied with a wide smile.

"Alright, are you can see, this is the lounge. Meet and greet all you want, but play here and we gotta let you go," Derrick said as she let the group out into the lounge and around the tables. "Through the doors on either side is access to the locker rooms. Just pop a quarter in and you'll get your keys. Through the locker room are the restrooms and shower if you wanna freshen up, and upstairs? Playtime!" Derrick said with a laugh as he led them up to the bar. "If the curtain's closed in a room, let them be, otherwise, we're all grown. So Tracy, want to meet up with some of the guys here?"

"Sure, Derrick. Are they as hung as you are?"

"Well, we'll see Tracy," Derrick said with a lecherous smile. "Suffice to say that this isn't amateur night!" Focusing on Sandy and Miss K, he said "Sandy, please take care of the newbie. Make sure she feels right at home alright."

"OK, D!" Sandy said as Derrick and Tracy walked away. "So, this is new. D usually takes care of the ladies himself. He must like your chick there, huh?"

"Yeah, you could say that," Miss K said as she pulled up a stool and took a seat. "How did you guess?"

"Hey, I've been in the lifestyle a while. You can always tell those sorts of things."

"So you wanna help me make money in the casinos tonight?" Miss K said with a nervous confidence.

"Ah, don't worry girl!" Sandy said with a flirtatious touch of the arm. "What do you want to drink? On the house."

"Can I get a Corona?"

"Sure, hold on."

Sandy turned her back to Miss K to look down at her as that was squeezed into her bell bottoms. "At second glance, her ass ain't even half back," Miss K thought to herself as her thong got a little tight down there.

"Here ya go, um, what's your..."

"Kayla," she replied. "Let's keep it simple tonight."

"Alright, I'm Alexandra," Sandy said with a laugh. "So where are ya from?"

Miss K stopped to guzzled half her beer down and took a deep breath.

"Awww, the little girl is nervous," Sandy said as she slid her foot up and down Miss K's calf. "It's alright, and don't worry yourself hun. I'll take care of you."

"OK," Miss K said as she took another sip of the beer. "Much better now. I'm from New York. Yourself?"

"Oh, Oklahoma. Came out to Sin City to have some fun and hooked up with Derrick here. What has you here tonight?"

"Well, my girl hooked up with your man last night, and liked it so much that he wanted round 2."

Sandy chuckled to herself, tossing her pigtails over her shoulder. "It ain't a surprise. He's a big boy, and he knows what to do, ya know?" she said batting her eyelashes. "Do you play all time?"

"Usually with other girls. I love women," Miss K said with emphasis on the last word. "But I do know she needs some beef in her life, so I don't begrudge her much, ya know?"

"Really now?" Sandy said as she laid a hand on top of Miss K's blouse before sliding up into her cleavage, caressing a breast. "I like to have fun like that myself, and I've never played with a big girl like you."

"You can say that again," Miss K said with a nervous laugh.

"Follow me," Sandy said as she pulled on Miss K's hand. "Hey, how tall are you, girl! You look like you could be in the WNBA."

"Oh, 6-5, 6-9 in these heels."

"Just don't step on me. I'm barely 5'4" in these heels!"

Miss K clutched onto her purse and followed Sandy over to the opening off the main room. She saw the women walk out of the room in various states of undress, from sheer nudity to sexy lingerie. As she followed Sandy up the stairs, the smell of sex hit her. While it wasn't unpleasant, it was definitely was unmistakable as the sounds that hit her through the hall lit with dim neon. Between the moans and wails and slaps and groans, she knew that she was into something a bit different.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers