Vegas Baby: Swinging for the Fences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

"In here, Kayla," Sandy said as she pulled Miss K into an open room. "Allow me to draw the curtain."

As she walked in, she was the same almost hazy lighting at there was in the hallway, and a soft, pillowy floor. "Lay down, get comfy," Sandy said as she drew the curtain closed.

Miss K got down on her knees and laid back against a wall, feeling a bit nervous. Sandy ran her hands up Miss K's breastbone before opening up her shirt and baring her perfectly round tits. "So nice and big there! Mind if I can get some milk out of those?" Sandy said as she lewdly groped Miss K's tits.

She bent down, opened her mouth and took an areola, nipple and all into her mouth. She sucked down hard, making Miss K gasp as she felt her other nipple being tugged on by Sandy's small hand. She felt Sandy suck like a mad woman, her purple pigtails lightly smacking her skin as she switched from one tit to the other. She held onto Sandy's head for dear life, biting her lip as she felt her panties. When she felt Sandy's hand caress the small of her back, she made her move, pulling in Sandy's head for a firm kiss as she sucked out her breath and stuck her tongue down her throat. She pulled Sandy's face off of hers, then pinned her to the floor and pulled up her top, revealing her perfectly round tits for her eyes. She flicked her tongue across her nipple before diving in for a suck, pressing her huge tits into Sandy's tight stomach. She nurses firmly on her nipple, letting a hand trailing up and down in rhythm with her sucking towards her navel, her shoulder pinning the much smaller woman down. After swirling a finger around her belly button, Miss K switched breast just as she dives her hands into Sandy's pants, her mons and labia shorn completely bare. She stretched the pants out to slide a couple fingers inside Sandy, easing those fingers in with the same rhythm she sucks on Sandy's nipple. She uses her tongue to flick around her pebbled nipples and areola as her thumb strums her clit and her fingers begin to pump inside of her lubricating cunt. When she feels that she's loosened them enough, she latched onto her nipple with her lips and sucks hard while her fingers twist inside Sandy, hitting the right spots. She feels Sandy's tight abs flex with each twisting stroke before rubbing her thumb in rhythm over her clit, making Sandy explore underneath her and nearly throwing her off. She wrapped her free arm around Sandy's shoulders to hold both of them down as she slows down her fingers, slowly easing up before pulling her fingers out of Sandy's pants. She looks into Sandy's eyes as she sucked her juices off of her fingers, then stuck her tongue deep into Sandy's mouth to let her taste herself.

"Think I did OK?" Miss K said with false humility.

"Yeah, I think so!" Sandy said with a chuckle. "Mission accomplished! Can I say you know how to finger fuck a girl?"

"Sure feel free!"

"Alright," Sandy said as she pushed on Miss K's shoulder to get her to recline against a wall. "Now, for me to try the same treatment on you missy!" she continued as she bent down to suck on Miss K's tits again. As she suckled on Miss K's tit, her hand grasped onto a piece of her inner thigh, crawling up her leg and under her skirt. When she reached up to cup Miss K's crotch, she felt something unexpected and yet familiar.

"You're fucking kidding me," Sandy said to herself as Miss K's pert boob fell out of her mouth. Sandy reached down with both hands under Miss K's skirt and groped between her legs, feeling out her large dick tucked between her legs up to her ass, where the tip extended past her asshole a bit. "Hey, Kayla?"

"Yes?"

"Can I say you have a big ass?" Sandy said with a chuckle as she reached up and felt the firm, round cheeks that hid her masculine charms. She then started rubbing Miss K's dick through her thong, licking her lips in anticipation.

"Can I see what you got down there? It feels freakin' huge, and it's only a semi. I mean, um...do you get a lot of girls with that thing?"

Miss K gently guided Sandy's hands from under her skirt and coquettishly replied, "oh, if you only knew. Wanna see?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Alright then."

Miss K stood up on her knees and reached underneath her skirt to pull aside her thong, her dick hanging heavy against her skirt. She then lifted it up to reveal herself, pulsing in anticipation of what Sandy's wet lips could do to it.

"Like what you see?"

"Hmmm..not bad. Not bad at all," Sandy said as she eyeballed what hung from Miss K's crotch. "Now lemme see your ass."

Miss K got down on all fours and arched her back, sticking her huge ass in the air. She reached baco to lift her skirt up off her ass, only to feel Sandy sticking her tongue at the top of her crack and sliding it down to her asshole. She licked around one cheek, giving it a wet kiss before a light smack. She spread those huge cheeks and started licking Miss K's asshole, getting it nice and wet and making Miss K writhe on the floor. As she kept licking, Sandy poked her tongue in a bit and wiggled it around. She drew in a deep breath before giving Miss K's asshole a couple a licks before she suddenly stopped and pulled away.

"OK...OK."

"What?"

"Enough treating you like a girl. I mean, you're cute and all, and it isn't like I'm calling you he or anything, though I am curious about your first name before you changed..."

"It's Khalil, but anyway..."

"Yeah, anyway, um, Kayla, you got a big dick, I think, bigger than my boyfriend's, and I'm curious about it, but I know most transsexuals like men and I'm not sure you like women, but I gotta see, and I've always been curious and..."

Miss K looked over her shoulder at Sandy, one finger across her lips. She got up on her knees and turned around towards Sandy, her eyes filled with desire. She pointed to the floor and told Sandy, "Lay down."

Sandy got down on the floor and closed her eyes, wanting the next thing to happen to be a bit of a surprise. She felt Miss K's body heat over to one side of her, her body doing something as she felt the weight shift in the floor. She opened her mouth, her tongue stuck out slightly to the edge of her bottom lip. She was wondering what was going on when she felt it almost punch her mouth with its weight and her instinct made her wrap her lips around it and suck. When she realized how thick it was, she squeezed her hips and exploded, letting out a muffled moan as she reached up to stroke the shaft that left as hard as a can of air freshener, but was incredibly think. She stroked the shaft in one small, soft hand, her mouth struggling to get more than the tip in her mouth from this angle.

Sandy got to her knees and bend down to get at that huge dick, using both hands to grab the huge, hard shaft before plunging down and taking it between her outstretched lips. Once it passed the back of her mouth into her throat, she let go, letting the dick bend a bit as she kept sticking more and more of it deep inside. Sandy yielded a bit as Miss K grabbed her pigtails, jamming her hard dick with each thrust deeper through Sandy's reddening face. When Sandy was but two inches from swallowing it all, she grabbed onto Miss K's ass and tried to push the rest of it in, gagging as she couldn't budge another inch. She pulled the hands off of her pigtails and pulled off of the huge dick, gasping for air as the phlegm-coated member bobbed in the air. Sandy looked longingly at it and grasped it at the base, licking it from bottom to top before sucking on the head.

"Wow, that's a big dick. Wanna hang around Vegas for a while?"

"Why, praytell?"

"So I can practice throating that huge bastard. I thought my man had the biggest one around, but you had to come around," Sandy said with a giggle. "Got any condoms?"

"Get my purse over on the other side," Miss K told Sandy. Sandy scurried over to her purse, then tossed it over to Miss K. She quickly pulled a condom out, then tore open the wrapper and quickly unfurled it down her huge hard dick.

"You came ready to play I see," Sandy said as she pulled down her pants to her knees and bent over. "Let's see what you got there!"

Miss K's dick led her right to Sandy's wet hole, allowing her to push in the tip with her hips, making Sandy coo in pleasure. What set Sandy screaming is the stretching her poor pussy took when she felt the shaft slowly press in. With each stroke, Miss K made a point to lean back on the outstroke, hitting virtually every nerve ending in the process. With each stroke, she felt Sandy flood her latex-covered cock with her juices, the tremors already pleasing her tip. When she finally hit bottom, she made a point to press her hips hard to Sandy's ass, making her balls rub on Sandy's clit.

"Jesus Christ, you're a big dicked bitch!" Sandy seemed through her tip. "Just grab me and pound me hard 'til I cum, 'K?" Sandy panted out, thrilled at the huge dick she had inside her.

"Gotcha Sandy."

Sandy felt the huge shaft hitting her lungs it seemed, and when she felt it begin to move, it felt like her whole cunt was going to be ripped out along with it. She felt a strong pair of hands dig into her hips and the huge dick seemingly impale her guts with each thrust, making her nerve scream with each thrust. Soon, those thrusts developed a nice, steady rhythm, each thrust melting into one heightened quiver, her body dehydrating through the pussy juices that were soaking the floor. She felt her insides begin to flutter as she was slowly carried to the climax with each repetitive thrust. She shivered when she felt a hand slide up the spine of her back and gasped in anticipation when she felt one, then the other hand pull on her hand. Just as those hands pulled on her hair hard, the thrusting came faster and harder, making her bite her lips and explode, grunting as she felt her juices splash out of her and onto her thighs. She was floating as she felt her cunt flex hard, trying to squeeze that baseball bat of a dick inside of her. As she started to come down after what felt like an eternity, she felt that hard dick still inside her, impaling it on its massive size. "How the fuck someone some big and hung looks that pretty? It isn't fair. It just isn't fair," she thought to herself.

"What isn't fair?" Miss K asked."

"Oh, um," Sandy said as she realized she was thinking aloud, reaching back to begin to disengage from the huge cock. "Get out of me first, OK?"

Miss K eased herself out slowly in one shot, leaving Sandy's inside feeling shifted around and her cunt gaping open to the point you could look down and see her cervix. "Haven't had anyone that big in a while."

"Nuh-uh," Sandy said as she pulled her pants up over her hips, stood up on her knees and faced Miss K. "You're fucking thick down there, you know that right? I've had thinner beer bottles."

"But what isn't fair Sandy?" Miss K said as she got to her feet, her dick obscenely tenting her skirt.

"You are a pretty girl in a strong way. Ya know like Storm, from the X-Men?"

"Um, transsexual lesbian with hard penis here! All Halle Berry references should be avoided."

"Shall I mention Catwoman then?" Sandy said with an evil laugh. "Anyway, you look so strong and pretty with your hair and your nice top and skirt, yet down there, you're more a man than anyone in this place!"

"So all men are reduced to dick size?"

"In swingin, that and dick skills, which you are good at," Sandy said with a laugh. "Get that thing tamped down somehow. I want to see what else is going out on there."

"Alright," Miss K said as she managed to tuck her dick to one side under her thong. She helped Sandy to her feet and followed her out the curtain into the main hall. Once she was out there, her senses seemed a bit more attuned to the action now that the nerves had melted away. The smell of sex was in the air, literally and metaphorically, as she milled through the hallway, looking at people in various states of dress and play. She smiled as she was felt up in the hallway, starting to catch the vibe of the club. She started scanning the hallway, looking around at the action. She noticed a few people doing their thing in the various rooms, giving her privates a stir. She stopped and noticed a man slowly sawing his dick into a pretty ordinary looking woman whose pale skin was flush was she took that dick, her eyes wide and mouth stuck in an O.

"Damn, that looks good," Miss K thought to herself, focusing on the scene in front of her as she stepped back. "Though I do wonder how she'd react to what I have to offer."

Her train of thought was broken when she ran into someone. She quickly turned around and apologized to the man. "Sorry about that, sir," Miss K said as she turned around and steadied the man on his feet. "I was just watching..."

Miss K looked over the crowd to see a very familiar body with its tube top pushed over her tits getting drilled hard, her legs splayed wide in a full nelson. The male form making her skin pop with each thrust was pure chiseled muscle, covered only by a thin layer of latex covering his pounding piston of a dick. It seemed to make the woman stretch impossibly with each thrust, the sweat on his body making it look like a well-oiled machine. She looked down into Tracy's face, seeing how gone she was to the world except between her legs, seeing that look so often through the years.

"Hey," Miss K said with a bit of trepidation. "How long has this been going on?

"Oh, about 20 minutes," said the guy she bumped into. "I saw Derrick doing his standard piledriver thing, and damn does he have one. Dude could probably match up with John Holmes in his prime, yah know?"

"And he can do a decent job on some pussy, so far as I know, right girl?" another woman said next to her."

"Yeah, wouldn't mind giving him a shot."

"What to do, what to do!" Miss K thought to herself. "I mean I usually don't reveal my masculine charms until I get a chick somewhat interested, but I doubt this is the place for private sex Plus I don't know who's going to freak out once..." Miss K's line of thought was interrupted as she saw Tracy nearly cry as Derrick's thick dick pounded her cunt into yet another hot orgasm, the floor beneath them drenched with their sweat.

"Hate crime's double time in this state, right dude?"

"Yeah, I think. Why are ya asking?"

"Trust me. Excuse me!" Miss K said as she fought through the three-deep crowd surrounding what had become a stage for one hell of a sex show. She slid down onto her knees next to Tracy's head, then unceremoniously lifted up her skirt and pulled her thong off of her hard dick, letting it stick out from under her skirt. She then spread her legs a bit, letting her dick rest on Tracy's lips, her eyes looking out at the crowd for any weird reactions before she felt Tracy suck hard on her tip. She looked down, stroked Tracy's hair and pushed a few more inches into her mouth, hearing her grunt around her dick with each pounding stroke Derrick gave out. She looked down into her eyes and waved hello to her friend, enjoying the soft blowjob she was receiving and grinning from ear to ear.

Tracy was realizing what was happening to her with the huge dick in her mouth. She knew who it was, but reveled in feeling that familiar thickness in her mouth. She pulled Miss K's dick out of her mouth and stroked it as she looked up. The Amazonian built and impossibly pneumatic breasts framed a warm smile and a halo around her friend's curly hair.

"Hiya K! Fancy you showing up here...shit!...While I'm getting pounded by Mr. Adonis here."

"Not a problem," Miss K said. "I'm glad you're having a good time here."

"Thanks," Tracy said as she held her hand up against Derrick's rock hard abs to keep him still. "Hey D! Mind just keeping still for a bit while I suck my friend here? When I want that magic dick moving again, I'll move my hand, OK?"

"Shit, why not baby girl!" Derrick said as he cast a gaze at the admiring crowd. "You alright got everyone buzzing. Go for it."

Tracy locked eyes with Miss K as she took a few inches into her mouth, taking care to drag her lips on the upstroke. She had a gentle, steady rhythm to her fellatio, her tongue swirling and caressing the tip with each stroke, making the huge cock throb in her mouth. When she looked up to see her lover's nose tilted in the air and her nipples like bullets as they stuck out of her blouse, she cooed to herself, feeling her juices soak Derrick's dick as it held perfectly still inside of her. She moved her hand off of Derrick's stomach, and the strong, fast pounding left her light headed. She loved being filled with dick from end to end, from the velvet hammer in her mouth to the piston that kept hitting her spots with perfection with every stroke. She struggled to get deeper onto each dick, filled with lust until she convulsed with lust, her cunt trying to break off Derrick's dick as her dehydrated body tried to coax more wetness onto the dick fucking her. Miss K's dick felt like the perfect gag and the perfect source of nourishment, making her suck and pray for some cum to see onto her tongue. When her last orgasm began to subside, she used her hands to push on Miss K and Derrick, making them slowly each themselves off of her.

"Shit, that was fuckin' good!" Tracy tiredly panted out to no one and everyone. "Anyone got some water?" To her surprise, she found a bottle of water placed in her hand, which she took a few sips out of before flipping onto her stomach and noticing the crowd, giving a dainty wave to them.

"Wow, you know how to take some dick!" some strange female in the crowd screamed. "And what about your friend you were sucking on? My husband wants to borrow that sometime. When is she going to give it up?"

Tracy laughed and said, "Oh, this girl? She's an old long...time friend," Tracy said with a bit of exhaustion, chucking when she realized her pun.

"But thank you Miss Blonde Lady!" Miss K said with a smile.

"Hey, you two," Tracy said as she got to her knees and started stroking the two foot-long dicks around her. "Wanna do a double on me? My friend K can get the pussy raw, while you pencil dick," she said while squeezing Derrick's dick, "can get my ass. Feel up for it, my studs?"

"Well, damn girl!" Derrick said as she looked over at Miss K's dick. "I guess compared to that baseball bat, I am pencil dick. I'm down, though. Are you Kayla?"

Miss K nodded her head and got down on the floor, stroking her dick as she held it upright for Tracy to impale herself on. She looked up as Tracy grabbed her dick and slowly eased her way down onto the huge shaft, her nerve still raw from the pounding she had just gone through. When she reached bottom, she leaned forward, taking one of Miss K's nipples onto her mouth and sucking on them, cooing as she did. Miss K pulled up Tracy's head and the two twisted their tongues around each other, teasing each other as Derrick lined up his dick at Tracy's asshole.

While Derrick pushed his dick into Tracy's ass, Tracy went rigid, gaspingly wordlessly as she felt the lower half of her body stuffed to the gills. She went limp as the long, thick dick in her ass started to ease itself in. She laid ass still as a rag doll as Derrick stretched her asshole open, which would have been familiar if it wasn't for the even bigger dick up her pussy. She felt her body take control, clamping down on both dicks inside her as they struggled to get a grip on both of them inside of her. Her legs got stiff and started flailing as Derrick started to fuck her ass hard. She felt the air knocked out of her with each stroke, her asshole trying to twitch around the dicks in her and making them both throb with need. She felt Miss K's arms go around her as she started to zone, the huge dick in her ass making her feel more alive than she had in a long time. When she felt Derrick start to pulse inside her, her skin felt electric in anticipating of feeling his warm cum inside her. Once she heard him groan somewhere in the distance, the rubber swelled up inside her ass, making Tracy feel the warm of his cum sloshing around inside. As Derrick dismounted her limp form, she felt hhuge and empty back there, her ass feeling violated in the best way possible.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers