Vegas Baby: Swinging for the Fences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Miss K noticed sliding away after pulling out, she took the opportunity to flip Tracy onto her back, her dick still remaining in her pussy. She took note of her purse up by the front and then pulled her shirt off of her arms, baring her huge tits to the watching crowd. She then jacked up Tracy's legs with her arms and spread them apart before slowly fucking her gushing wet cunt. She gritted her teeth through each stroke as her tip was tugged at the friction generated by her size and Tracy's involuntary orgasms. She looked up to see the crowd of men and women in shock of her lewd display of dick stretching pussy to the maximum, her body between her legs looking like it could cum through Tracy's nose. She felt her dick being pulled in just the right way, making her feel like sparks were shooting through her nipples. When she came, she just bit her lip and let it flow, making it feel like she was peeing white inside of Tracy. As she kept cumming, she leaned back and started easing out, pulling along a pool of baby batter between their legs. When she finished and pulled out, her cum oozed out of Tracy's abused cunny, pooling their commingled juices into the pillow-top floor there to the shock and delight of the crowd. Miss K laid back and saw what Tracy's pussy looked like in the aftermath of the glow of their bodies and the neon light. Getting her wind back, she tucked her softening dick in between her legs, readjusted her thong and clothes, crawled over to her purse, then struggled to get back on her feet with those six inch platform heels.

"Wow, that was great!" a woman with short blonde hair said with a tinge of a twang as she gave her a hug. "You two were something else!"

"Thanks," Miss K said with a bit of exhaustion. "Want to point me in the direction of the bathroom?"

"Sure, I'll lead you down. By the way, the name's Kathy. Yours ma'am? Or should I say sir with what you got?"

"It's ma'am, and the name's Kayla."

"Alright, then" Kathy said as she led Kayla over to the stairs. "By the way, want something to drink? I know when I squirt, I get dehydrated."

"A Sprite would be nice."

"Sure thing. Now let me get you to the bathroom in one piece, before the other women tear you to pieces. Heck, some of them men might have second thoughts with someone as pretty as you!"

Miss K took a look at this Kathy character as she hustled her to and down the stairs. She seemed perky enough, and looked in decent shape. Heck, maybe they'd look to be the same age is Miss K hadn't had so much plastic surgery. She had a weird look in her eyes and a too-strong smile, making her wonder what was going on until she almost hit the door face first.

"Sorry about that one," Kathy said as she shoved the door out of the way. When she walked in, she saw the women's locker room, replete with lockers and women in various states of undress, getting ready to jump into or out of the action.

"So are ya looking for the showers or something? They come fully stocked with soap and towels, if that's your concern."

"Eh, sure, why not?" Miss K said as she took off her shirt. "I'll save the rest for when I make it over to the shower."

"Hey, I might do you more of a favor than that Sprite you wanted. I'll probably see you over the shower curtain with your giantess self."

"Alright, Kathy. See ya in a bit."

Miss K walked over to the showers off to one side in the locker room. Apparently, there wasn't supposed to be any action back there according to the hand-written sign by the entrance, though Kathy was talking about something going on there. She saw a wall of shelves with towels and figured that these were for the taking. She was able to easily choose a vacant stall, due to the lack of showering ladies at that moment and drew the curtain, hanging her shirt and her purse on the hook outside. To her delight, she saw that the stall was well-stocked with soap and shampoo, so she turned on the water, letting it splash her body in a bit before she got to washing. She made sure her body was good and soaped up, then took care to wash her face, taking off her makeup in the process.

"Oh, Kayla?" said Kathy as she stuck out a cup through the shower curtain. "Here's the Sprite you asked for."

"Thanks," Miss K replied as she took the cup and swallowed it in one long gulp. "Didn't realize how thirsty I was until I had something to drink."

Kathy took the cup back and continued, "I'm not surprised. I mean, you did give out a lot of fluids there."

Miss K got some more soap in her hands and concentrated on her dick and balls, lathering them up well and getting all the various crevices on her now- limp member. As she was waiting to see what her new fan was going to do next, she started to rinse herself off in the shower, getting the soap from out of her eyes first.

"So Kayla?" asked Kathy.

"Yes?"

"Have you washed your thing down there?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...what got me here. I know I probably can't take it, but can I see up close?"

Miss K looked up over the shower stall around her, pleased that Kathy was the only one nearby, decided to open the curtain. She was pleased as she saw Kathy's cleavage pop out of her push-up bra and more pleased by the reaction her eyes had with was she saw. She felt her look at her breasts, trailing down her firm abs down to her limp dick, which was slowly rising to life.

"Not bad," Kathy said as she hand hovered over it. "Not bad at all. My hubby is about this size hard, and he's a thick 8. Can I touch?"

Miss K nodded her assent, leading Kathy to lay her entire hand across it from base to tip, her frenulum rubbing against Kathy's wrist. She wrapped both ahdns round it and started stroking the soft skin, smiling up at Miss K when she felt it start to stir in her hands. "It's funny that you look so pretty, yet have this big ol' thing. I don't know whether to call it a waste or a surprise?"

"I'd go for surprise myself, especially since I am so pretty," Miss K leered in response.

Kathy got down on her knees and started stroking the huge dick more firmly. "Well, let's see how big a surprise it is." She took the head of it into her mouth, dragging it along the roof and swirling her tongue as she sucked on it. Her hands went up to milk the expanding dick into her mouth, hoping to pump it up to its full size. She looked up into Miss K's eyes with longing, swaying to and fro until she felt the dick nudge the back of her throat. When she squeezed the shaft to steady it as she pulled off a bit, she was surprised at how thick it was. Though she was able to make it off enough to not gag, she felt her jaw ache as the member grew in her mouth, stretching her lips and fingers to the max as it reached its full length. Finally, she gave up, licking up one side, then the other as she slowly stroked the huge dick before letting it go and hang up on its own.

"Geez, you're a big 'un," Kathy said as she stroked the huge dick, giving the tip a lick. "How do you hide this thing?"

"Tuck it while it's soft well enough that when temptation occurs, it just doesn't snake out," Kayla said with pride.

Kathy chuckled at that remark, letting go of the dick to cover her guffaws. Then she took a look at the huge dick with trepidation. "How do women take that thing though? It's unreal?"

"Well, some don't take the length, but most can manage the girth with a bit of work," Miss K said as she reached for her shirt. "It just all depends on how that works out."

"And do you pay for repairs afterwards?" Kathy said half-jokingly. "I mean golly gee!"

"Speaking of repairs," Miss K said as she pulled on her thong and struggled to fit her hard-on into it. "I might need a new pair of panties if I don't get some soon. Think you could be of service?"

"Sure! Besides, if I didn't know any better, I'd swear you'd have a lead pipe in your drawers."

"Yeah, yeah," Miss K said as she pulled her skirt on so the waist would be above her navel, making sure it didn't bulge out of her waist obviously. "Let me put my shoes on and get this show on the road."

She slipped back into her platform heels, bracing herself on the wall of the stall as she did, then grabbed her purse and helped Kathy to her feet before letting her lead the way out of the bathroom.

"Thanks a bunch for the drink. I was drained after my last go-round with my woman," Miss K said with a chuckle.

"Not a problem, hun," Kathy said with a laugh. "Now, who do you want to take on that telephone pole attached to your body?"

"Apparently not you, but...over there!" Miss K said as she spotted the older woman Tracy had pointed out earlier. She was obviously flushed from some recent action and sitting out among the tables with a drink in her hand.

"You mean her? You're insane!" Kathy said with a laugh. "But hey, you did find your woman right?"

"Oh, if I only had a highlight reel of over the years," Miss K said as they sat down on opposite sides of the woman.

"So how are you two doing tonight? My name's Maria," the well-preserved brunette said to the two. "Having any fun?"

"Yeah, you could say that," Miss K replied, her mind not quite there. "Definitely."

Suddenly, Kathy reached over and whisper something in Maria's ear. She noticed ther perkily styled short hair and the breasts with matching energy in her teddy. "If nothing else, I know this woman has good genes," Miss K thought to herself. She watched Maria react as she heard something Kathy whisper, followed by a wide grin creeping across her face.

"So," Maria said as she leaned over to Miss K's direction. "I hear you have a real nice piece there. Mind if I check it out?"

"Sure, I don't mind," the tall transsexual said as she leaned back. "By the way, just call me Miss K."

She looked as Maria leaned over her lap and scanned for her dick. When she reached over to grope for it, she felt her hand brush against the thick shaft, making her dick stir. Once she realized what she hit and squeezed the shaft through her skirt, a worless O appeared on her face, followed by a wide smile. "Oh, I think we'll have good fun with this one, even if I can't take it all. Want to come upstairs and play?"

"I thought you would never ask," Miss K replied as she got to her feet.

***

In a flash, Miss K found herself in a room with the curtain open again, sitting up against the wall with her knees up and legs spread, her feet still perched on those impossible heels. Maria was boldly stroking up her inner thigh, staring at the bulging thong and the huge hard dick underneath it. She looked up into Miss K's eyes, then reached down and pulled the thong off to the side, making her erection pop out and smack her forearm. Her mouth watered as she licked her lips, thinking about how much it would stretch her mouth. "Can I say you look delicious down there with all that chocolate for me?" she asked while slowly jacking the huge dick.

"Mmmhmm."

She looked down at the dick and took the tip into her mouth, sucking gently as she pulled on the head with her mouth. She used her lips and tongue in unison, slowly taking a few more inches into her mouth as she sucked. She paused from time to time to lick up and down both sides of the shaft, making sure her mouth never lost contact with her huge chocolate bar. With the huge portion she couldn't suck, she used her hands to please, changing the speed of her movements with the change in her rhythm of sucking. She even took the time to suck on Miss K's balls, popping each of them in her mouth individually and rolling them around with her tongue. Miss K was relaxed by Maria's soft attentions on her hard dick, being lulled into a pleasurable trance that was only broken when she felt the mouth finally leave her dick, the hands stroking away.

Miss K opened her eyes to see Maria looking at her in pure lust, her soft hands milking her dick with pleasure. "What do you want to do now?" she asked.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Get in position then."

Miss K saw Maria turn away from her and get on all fours, her round ass in the air as she pulled aside the crotch of her teddy. She fumbled for her purse, pulled out another condom, and then unwrapped it and unfurled it down her hard dick. She got up on her knees and lined up the member with Maria's tight, bare pussy. She pushed in, feeling the slick vise slowly ease for her huge dick, her skin on fire as she slowly slid in. She eased her way in until she hit bottom two-thirds of the way in and gripped her dick at that point as she slowly started to pump Maria. She felt incredibly sensitive as she felt Maria's honeypot pull on her, each stroke setting her skin ablaze. She slowly worked it in Maria, gently nudging her cervix with each stroke as she stretched out and tugged on every nerve in her vagina with her thick member. She felt so close to the edge, but didn't want to stop as this moment felt so good to her.

"Miss K?" Maria panted.

"Yes."

"I want to feel you cum inside me. Fill me with that fucking thick cock."

Miss K pushed in as deep as she could and started stroking, knowing it wasn't going to take much in her state. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, waiting for the inevitable explosion when she felt a familiar touch on her sides.

"Hey, my little lesbian stud. You know I've just been fucked hard by a couple of hung studs, right?" Tracy whispered in her ear. "I know you've shown me how good you are, but you don't have it like it. Come on, bitch, fill this woman up! Show her what you got!"

Miss K gruntled softly as she felt her cum shoot out, rope after rope filling the condom as she was pressed against her cervix. As she started to come down, she felt Maria's cunt squeeze on her dick in a small orgasm, her dick getting a few more drops of cum pulled out. She slowly eased out as she felt Tracy's tits on her shoulder, her breath still lingering on it as she held onto the condom and pulled clear of Maria, who collapsed to the floor.

"Wow, that was huge," Maria said. "Hey, do you have a phone?"

"Sure," Miss K said as she found her purse and handed Maria her cellphone. "Make sure to save it, OK?"

"Like my little tease at the end there, K?" Tracy said.

"I did actually. Can I say you have perfect timing?"

"Feel free. I saw you as I was walking by when I heard homegirl here ask you to cum. I figured I could help."

"Not a problem," Miss K said as she took the cum- filled condom off her limp dick and tucked herself back into her thong.

"Hey, can I say you don't cum as much as you used to?" Tracy said as she took the condom from Miss K's hands. "You're losing your touch."

"Let's see now. I've fucked six women today including you and gotten blowjobs from two more. I think I've done my job, especially since I live as a woman."

"Eh, I remember your golden days. Remember our cross- country road-trip?" Tracy said as she got to her feet.

"Hey, can I say I'm impressed by you?" Maria said as she handed back the cell phone. "Call me whenever. I wouldn't mind a few rounds to see if I can take all of that monster. Can I say that you remind me of a pop can?"

"Well, call me Michael Jackson baby, because I'm the King of..."

"Enoughh of your fake Ellen DeGeneres comedy routine," Tracy said as she pulled Miss K to her feet. "I want to go get some rest."

"Alright," Miss K said as she pulled her purse onto her shoulder and followed Miss K out of the room.

"Hey, K," Tracy said once they were away from the room.

"What Trace?"

"I was just thinking about how big you were to that older woman. Not just the dick, but the size as well. I mean, I'm used to you, but I've fucked you for so long now that I've lost a bit of perspective, ya know?"

"I feel ya."

"Hey, remember that girl we met out in Cali on that roadtrip? Transsexual like you, had that bikini hustle? What was her name?"

"Marilyn I think."

"Yeah, her. You haven't heard from her in a bit, right?"

"Not since that funeral for her wife. What's up?"

"I wonder what a slimmer chick like her with a huge one would look next to that chick you got. I mean, she's bigger than you if I remember, right?"

"Yeah," Miss K wistfully replied. "Damn competition."

"Ah well," Tracy said as she opened the door to the club. "I need some rest, and preferably a hot tub in the morning. My poor cunny has been tore up. Got the number for the cab?"

"Alright, I'll call a cab for you," Miss K said as she pulled out her cell phone, then stuck out her tongue. "Chicken."

"And proud of it."