Vegas Baby: Three of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"You got a big toy there!" Candy said as she managed to grip onto and stroke the shaft with one hand.

"Well, play with it. It doesn't bite."

Candy tentatively took it into her mouth, letting her lips drag on the tip. She swirled her tongue around the head, giving it a taste. Finally, she wrapped her lips around the dick just below the head and began to gently suck. As the shaft swelled to be too big for her to hold on, she used both hands to milk the shaft as she gently sucked away. She went down to the base of the shaft and ran her lips and tongue up one side, then the other before swirling her tongue around the swollen tip and nursing on it, her tongue nipping at Miss K's peeslit like a kitten. As she held the shaft still and stroked, she hummed to herself as she felt the glans pulse in her mouth.

Tracy crawled up behind Miss K and blew behind her ear. She then reached around her friend's body and grabbed her tits as she saw Candy struggled to get that tip into her mouth, watching as those tiny hands pumped that shaft and spit was dripping down into her tits.

"God, I'd forgotten how good it looks when you have your big dick in someone's mouth," Tracy whispered as she grinded against her friend. "She looks so overwhelmed by that big thing. I can't wait to see you stretch that pussy of hers."

"I doubt I can get it all in, but it'll be fun trying," Miss K replied. "Go get the condoms out of my purse, and then you have some fun with this girl there."

"OK, K," Tracy said before giving Miss K a deep French kiss and rubbing her nipples once more. "I'll be back."

Tracy slid away from her friend and off the bed, balancing herself as she got to her feet. When she got over to Miss K's purse, she kneeled and opened the purse, pulling out the box of condoms. She opened the box, pulled out a string of gold-foiled wrappers and pulled off a few. When she looked at Miss K, the sight in front of her definitely made her more than a bit moist. On one hand, you had Miss K's dramatic curves framed in silhouette, her breasts looming even larger than normal with the heaving of her chest with each moan. That said, when she looked down at her crotch, she couldn't believe what she saw. The dick looked so huge that if she didn't know from experience, she would have thought it was one of those girnomous gag dildos one would see at a sex shop, with only the slight quivering of the skin to her friend's heartbeat giving away its true identity. The other sight was of Candy's mouth stretching to work that huge thing in her mouth. Her gasps were starting to fill the room, and her cleavage was starting to overflow with spit. She pumped the rest of shaft with her saliva-lubed hands looking way too tiny for the task, her wrists obviously smaller than the shaft in her hands. She finally looked back at the huge, yet perfectly proportioned curves of her transsexual lover, shuddering at what she knew that body could do to her.

Tracy stood back up and walked over to Miss K sitting on the bed getting her dick sucked. She put the condoms in her hand and bent over to whisper in her ear.

"Let me eat that pussy out for a bit. When you're ready, just turn her around. I wanna see that huge dick of yours go in her."

Miss K nodded her head, flashed a huge grin, then looked down at Candy's abused mouth. Her skin was going red from being stretched so much, but it was obvious that she was obsessed with how huge her dick had become. Besides, she loved how much effort it took for her to suck her dick and how much effort she was putting into it. She stroked Candy's hair, and then looked at her shake a bit as Tracy had slid underneath her, working her magic on that tiny cunny of hers. She heard and felt her moan around her dick, the gasping and groaning getting more insistent as the sucking went just a bit faint. She looked down and saw Candy shudder, her hands reaching down to rub herself and to hold Tracy to her. She grabbed Candy's head and forced a bit more of her dick into her mouth, then pulled completely out, leaving Candy gasping for air.

She tugged on Candy's shoulder, trying to get her attention.

"You want me to turn around?" Candy gasped as she tried to get her bearings.

"Yes, but on your knees," Miss K replied. "And make sure to stick that ass out, alright?"

Candy did as she was told, and Tracy got from underneath Candy to watch her friend work her magic, holding apart Candy's skinny asscheeks for good measure. Candy's jaw dropped in awe as Miss K unwrapped a Magnum and rolled it down her dick, the base of the condom squeezing her dick a bit as it left four inches exposed. She got off the bed and got on her knees on the floor stroking her huge dick. She lined up her dick and slowly pushed in, feeling relatively little resistance despite Candy's small hips and hearing her breathe hard as she inserted herself.

"Like how this feels, Candy?" Miss K asked as she held herself still.

"Nice. Damn, you know how to stretch those lips. I've never felt this full in my life!"

"And I see your pussy hasn't milked a dick this thick before in your life huh? It does feel good though," Miss K said as she felt Candy work her magic. "Keep doing that shit though."

Miss K gripped the base of her dick with one hand while holding up a tit for her to lick and suck with the other. Candy's slick lips gripped with every upstroke and spread with every down stroke, coating the latex with a thick sheen of her juices. Her knees digging into the thin carpet, Miss K enjoyed the sensations and warmth through the latex as Candy worked that dick up and down in her pussy. She eased herself out of Candy, and then lifted Candy up onto the bed. Climbing up behind her, she pressed her hand into the small of Candy's back, forcing her flat on her stomach. As Tracy climbed down to lie next to them, her hands pawing at her pussy, Miss K spread Candy slightly and slid the tip of her dick back inside Candy. Balancing herself on her knees, Miss K reared up and slowly drove her shaft into Candy, her huge dick dwarfing the ass it was disappearing into. When she finally reached bottom just before the base of the condom, Miss K's dick was bent downward into Candy's waiting quim. She then dragged her dick back and forth slowly, caressing Candy's g-spot with each thrust as her big ass rubbed on the back of those thighs. Soon, Candy was moaning with each thrust and her pussy was quivering with desire. When Miss K brought her hips down even more on Candy's body, rubbing her clit with each steady thrust, Candy exploded into orgasm, almost shearing the condom off as she cried and shook. Miss K held herself still, riding out the cum, before gently easing her way out of her little sex toy's limp form.

She steadily shucked off the condom, then kneeled next to Candy's head. The horny transsexual placed her hard tip into Candy's limp mouth, which was sucked on by Candy out of reflex. With one hand, she forced Candy's head onto her dick, making her gag, while the other pumped her dick. As her nipples, then the rest of her body, caught fire, she quickly pushed herself over the edge, feeling her balls tighten and flood Candy's mouth with cum. After the first shot oozed around her tip, she felt the rest of her emissions being dutifully swallowed drop by drop with a whimper, the last bits being licked out of her peeslit. As she worked to ease the sensitive tip out, she felt someone grab her head and kiss her lips hard.

"Please K," Tracy said as she pulled off of Miss K's lips and guided her friend's hands to her sopping wet slit. "Suck my clit and make me cum! Seeing that thick dick of yours split this chick was me so fucking horny!"

Miss K climbed over Candy's prone form and dove in between Tracy's legs. She grabbed onto her thighs to spread them apart, sucking on her clit hard and flicked her tongue on the nub. In a flash, Tracy was humping her pussy into Miss K's face, her body accelerating into a climax as her thighs overpowered Miss K's grip and squeezed her head with each clamp of her pussy. As the contractions slowed down, Miss K pulled away from Tracy and slid back over Candy's body, smiling as she looked at the sweaty lumps of flesh that made the two ladies before her.

"That was good, K. I need that," Tracy panted as she sprawled out on the bed.

Candy crawled up on her hands and knees, then collapsed on one side, looking up at Miss K. "Wow! I didn't know girls played like that! Or guys really. I mean..." she continued with a giggle. "You're so BIG but you know how to work that thing. I didn't know I could cum like that. How long have you 2 been together?"

"Years now. Why?"

"Just saying. It's just some wild stuff, ya know?" Candy said before collapsing back onto the bed. "Hey, I could use some food. All that cumming has got me so hungry! Anyone want to come get something?"

"Sure, Candy," Tracy said as she sat up off the bed, got on her feet and started hunting for her clothes. "Any place you want to go?"

"Just food. I dunno...Carl's Junior?"

"What is it?"

"Burgers and stuff. They don't have that out by you?"

"Nah, but I'll take it," Tracy said as she found her pants and slipped them on. "Want to come with us K?"

"I'll pass. I'll just try to sleep off the sex."

"Wuss!" Tracy said as she threw on her jacket. "Lead the way, Candy. Ain't like I know anything around here. Sure you don't want to go K?"

"Nah. I'll just take a nap, then shower in a bit. Besides, this is Vegas. Go and have you own fun for a bit, if you get my drift."

Tracy took a bit of time to let the info sort through her tired brain, but lit up when she figured it out. She leaned over Miss K and gave her a sweet peck on the cheek. "Thanks a lot, Kayla! This is going to be sweet!"

"Not a problem, not a problem," Miss K said as she drifted off to sleep.

***

Fresh from a nice nap, Miss K stepped out the shower ready to go. She picked up a towel and wiped the water out of her eyes so she could check herself out in the mirror. She eyeballed her wet, perfectly smooth body, then started to dry herself off, her fake tits wrapping around the towel like they were blobs. As she dried herself off, her dick began to float up a bit at the scene in the mirror in front of her. She looked like sex, and her body knew it right then and there. As soon as she was satisfied with the drying job, she fished out her metallic pink lip gloss out of her makeup bag, licking her lips to herself in the mirror. She put on the gloss, making her thick lips pop out from her dark chocolate skin. "Too bad I can't suck myself," Miss K said to the mirror before beaming out in a wide smile.

After finding her complimentary robe, she pulled it on and tied the sash. She hunted down her purse, looking for the number the cashier slipped her earlier. When she found the crumpled post-it note, she grabbed it and her cell phone, hopped on the bed and sat back against the headboard with her knees bent. She turned on the TV for the comfort of the background noise and opened up her phone. Squinting a bit at the handwriting, she dialed the number and waited for an answer.

"Hello, is this...Maria?"

"Yes, this is her. Who's calling?"

"Um, you work at a Walgreen's on the strip by Circus Circus right?"

"Yeah, this is her. Who is this?"

"Remember the transsexual you clocked?"

"...oh, um, yeah. What's up?"

"Eh, just sitting here in my bathrobe, fresh out the shower."

"Really? Um, I'm not sure how to ask this, but...well..."

"Just say it hun. It'll be alright."

"How big is your dick? It's OK if you don't want me to touch it and all, but, you know," Maria said nervously.

"Tell ya what Maria. How soon can you get up here?"

"Like a half-hour. Just gotta wait for my sis to get back in a bit to watch my kid. Why?"

"Tell you what. I got this cell phone camera with which to take a pic of my dick. If you like what you see, text me back, and I'll send you the room number, OK?"

"A bit kinky! Though I think anything with a transsexual is, I guess."

"Alright, get ready for a picture message. Your phone can get pics, right?"

"OK. Later!"

Miss K had a Cheshire smile spread across her face as she split her knees and started stroking herself. With her free hand, she called up the camera function to bring up her lengthening dick on the screen. She leaned back, closed her eyes and though about how good the sex she had a bit earlier felt, with that tiny cunt milking her dick. When she opened her eyes, she saw her hard dick weighing on the blanket beneath her. Sensing an opportunity, she lined up her cell phone and took a picture, catching the veiny member in full repose. She sat back up to send the photo to Maria, then awaited her response. As she was sitting there, she noticed that Tracy had called, apparently while she was asleep. She decided to check the voicemail right quick to figure out what was going on with her friend.

"Hey K! It's me Trace!" the voicemail began. "Just calling to let you know I had some fun down here waiting to eat. I met me a nice chocolate brother who's nice and sweet and all beef, if you get my drift. I won't be back until morning, but call me for breakfast. Perhaps I'll tell ya the details then. Later K!"

Miss K deleted the voicemail when she heard a notice she got a message. When she saw the response she got to her not-so-little message, she rubbed a nipple underneath her robe and nodded to herself, knowing that she was ready. She texted her room number back and started laughing to herself, knowing how fun this was going to be. Then she got a bit hungry. "Now, where the hell is the room service menu?" she asked herself.

***

Knock! Knock!

"Who is it?!" Miss K called out in between sips of her milkshake.

"It's me, Maria!"

"One moment!" Miss K said as she put down the milkshake on a lone French fry and dusted off the crumbs her hamburger off of her robe. She made a quick show of cleaning up, then scrambled into the bathroom to touch up her lip gloss.

"Are you coming?"

"Yes, just touching up my make-up!" Miss K said as she put down her lip gloss and walked to the door in bare feet. "Hi Maria! Sorry for waiting. I was too into my room service. Come in."

"Alright," Maria said as she squeezed past Miss K to get into the hotel room. For the first time, Miss K was able to get a good view of her shape. Though she didn't have much of an ass, or a waist for that matter, she did have some decent tits filling out her short-sleeved collared shift. The thing she did notice was that she did have an incredible olive complexion on her, not to mention a pretty face and some dick-sucking lips painted dark red.

"You sure you're a transsexual? I mean, I've had dudes to weird things for some head, but still...I mean only guys look at my lips like that, though I do like your makeup," Maria said as she stood by the bed.

"Well, does this look like a dude's body to you?" Miss K said as she undid her robe and let it drop to the floor. Maria gasped as she checked out the huge breasts, rounded hips and small waste in front of her, capped off by Miss K's gleaming smile.

"Wow, that's incredible," Maria said as she eyed Miss K up and down before hefting her shaft into her hand. "You sure you wanna keep this with all that?"

"Why not?" Miss K said as she did a 360 degree turn to show off her legs and ass. "It got your attention, right?"

"Yeah...everything's so...BIG!" Maria said as she reached up to squeeze that silicone-enhanced breast in front of her, letting the too-resilient flesh ooze around her fingers. With her other hand she started stroking Miss K's dick, amazed that someone who looks so soft and pretty could have something so thick and long between their legs. She looked down at the huge baton that was growing in her hands, unconsciously licking her lips in lust. Maria felt herself being pushed on her heads down onto her knees as Miss K sat on the bed, that large tip rubbing against her dark red lips before instincts drew them between her soft lips.

Miss K lay back as Maria hummed around her swelling member as it reached its full length and both hands wrapped around it. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the buzz as the olive-skinned girl caressed her soft lips just below the head. When she reopened them, she saw Maria's hair dangling around her face, framing the soft lips wrapped around her dick just as those hands disappeared from around it. The moaning around her dick and the intensity in Maria's eyes amazed her, making her pulse inside that wet, warm mouth.

"You like sucking dick, huh?" Miss K sneered at the girl between her legs.

Maria nodded in agreement, then let go of the dick in her mouth, letting it flop back wetly on Miss K's toned stomach. She pulled off her shirt, then pulled her cream-colored bra off over her big, floppy tits before unclasping it and taking it off. She grasped Miss K's dick at the root and placed it between her breasts, sliding them up and down as she toyed with her nipples and smiled with pleasure. She bent down to snake her tongue around the head, loving the pulsing of the blood through her soft skin.

Miss K sat up and reached for Maria's head, pushing her mouth onto the tip and feeling her squeal around the huge member. Little by little, she used her hips to force more and more of her dick into Maria's mouth, her nipples dangling into her soft hand as she hunched over Maria's head. When she gagged Maria about halfway down onto her dick, she started fucking her mouth, the two of them both toying with their huge tits as Miss K bit her lip and Maria moaned in pleasure with each thrust.

"Please let me fuck that ass, Maria!" Miss K grunted as she flung herself down on the bed and Maria's head off of her dick. "God, you got me going!"

"I would, but it's that time, and your dick is way too big for my asshole," she spat out as she started wildly stroking that huge dick in front of her. "But please, cum in my mouth...please?"

Miss K nodded her assent as she laid back and saw Maria take the dick back in her mouth, with both hands wrapped around the base. She heard the muffled moans around her dick as those hands stroked her firmly. As Maria kept bobbing her head to suck, those moans got louder and louder, filling the room and turning Miss K on. Finally, she heard one scream around her dick, then a slow wave of reverberations as her lips gently held onto her dick, her body shivering from the effects of her orgasm.

"So, you really like sucking dick, huh?"

Maria nodded her head in approval, and sucked in some air as Miss K pulled her dick from her mouth. She stood up, grabbed her dick and stuck the glans on Maria's tongue as she stroked herself, her other hand squeezing and rubbing her tits. She closed her eyes, bit onto her bottom lip hard and groaned as she felt her cum shoot out. As she started to come down, she looked down at Maria's soft mouth, her tongue well- glazed with baby batter as she made a big show of swallowing it.

"Mmm...you taste good!" Maria said before she grabbed Miss K's dick and licked the last drop out of her peeslit, making her giggle.

"You're very welcome. Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes I did," Maria said as Miss K bent down to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Was it what you expected?"

"Not really, though you have the nicest skin down there. I mean, you think sex change, but you don't think hung like a horse and willing to use it. Don't say I mind though."

"Not a problem," Miss K said as she walked away looking for the suit she had on earlier. She opened up one of the drawers, bent down and pulled out a lacy white bra to put on before putting her suit back on.

"Can I say you have the nicest ass I've seen? I mean, I wish I had an ass like that."

"Oh, this flat little thing?" Miss K said as she looked over her shoulder and gave her ass a smack in the middle of putting her push-up bra on. "It's just better living through chemistry."

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers