Vegas Baby: Three of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"Well, hey, all I got is this flat ass here," Maria said as she got to her feet and threw her shirt back on.

"Well," Miss K said as she threw her suit jacket on, "you've been blessed with other talents. Not too many women cum off of oral."

"Hey, it's just my thing. I like a big, throbbing one in my mouth, ya know?"

"Speaking of which..." Miss K said as she thought to herself. She eyeballed her shoes in the corner, then asked "you think my makeup's OK?"

"Yeah, I like your lip gloss. Goes with your skin well. Why do you ask?"

"Well, pretty as I am, I might need a bit of help getting some pussy for myself. Mind as well give them a lure, right?"

"Huh?"

"I figure that instead of my usual tuck job, you might help with something that, um, stands...out," Miss K said as she motioned Maria over with her fingers. "By the way, the name is Kayla, if that matters to ya."

Miss K gently pushed Maria down to her knees in front of her and smacked her semi-hard dick across her cheek. She put her dick back in Maria's mouth where she began to suck, looking up at Miss K with pleading eyes. Her dick throbbed back to life in Maria's mouth, stretching the corners of her burgundy-hued lips with each stroke. She sighed as Maria gave her a few strokes, then pulled her out of her mouth, stepping away to find her pants.

"Think that'll work?" Miss K said with her hard dick bobbing out through the jacket in front of her as she pulled on her pants.

"I guess," Maria said as she got her feet. "Wild! I gotta call you when I get off the rag."

"Perhaps," Miss K said with a wink as she slipped on her 6 inch fuck-me heels and grabbed her purse. She zipped up her pants to capture her throbbing member pointed towards a hip and closed the button on top. "Anyway, I need to get going. Ready to go?"

"Alright," Maria said with a tinge of disappointment as she followed Miss K out the door. The two walked silently to the elevator before lucking out and getting on it right after Miss K pressed the button for it.

"So, are you impressed?"

"Yeah, you're a big...girl, I guess," Maria replied as she eyeballed Miss K's body. "I never thought I'd say this, but can I say having a big dick with a body like that is kinda hot?"

"Sure, feel free. I didn't spend all this money for nothing!" Miss K said as she made a point to lean her lace-framed cleavage leaned towards her friend. "Hey, have you had bigger before?"

"A couple 9 inchers from time to time, but nothing like this," Maria said as she shook her head. "Incredible."

Just then the elevator door opened, and the two ladies stepped out. "Anyway, I gotta get home to my kid. Call me when ya get a chance, alright Kayla?"

"Miss K if you're nasty!" she replied with a laugh as she strutted away. "Later!"

Miss K walked out to the casino floor, making sure to put a bit of wiggle in her hips as her hard dick rolled around in her pants. She was freak of nature, and not because of what was between her legs, and she was ready to let the world see it as she glided onto the floor. Amidst the bright lights of the casino, she could feel more than a few eyes glued on her, some in lust, some in envy.

"Hey there!" she heard some guy saying as he smacked her ass.

"What do you want?"

"You know I'm a bit of an open-minded type, and I was wondering if you were too." Miss K looked at the gambler with a jaundiced eye, noticing that he was infused with a bit of liquid courage. "You know, I've always had a thing for girls with a bit extra, but I didn't know one would be walking past," the man continued as he kept rubbing her ass. "How much?"

"For what?"

"Bending me over and showing me your big surprise I see in your pants."

Miss K gave the man's hand a hard smack, enough to tip him over in his inebriated state and kept moving. The stares of the people continued, even eliciting a knowing nod from someone who was a gender transgressive comrade-in-arms working the tables. Somebody should notice her soon, right?

"Excuse me!"

Miss K looked down at the woman sitting at the table. While she was definitely a big girl, her honey brown tits were a huge part of it as they looked almost basketball-sized popping out of that floral patterned purple shirt of hers. Her braided hair was up in a French roll, and her eyes peered over her glasses at her face before glancing back down to her crotch. "I know I've seen some studs before walking around with strap-ons, but are you one of them?"

"No, that's my dick...wanna feel?"

Miss K took the woman's hand and guided it over the bulge in her pants, smiling as she enjoyed the feel of the small hand through the cloth. "Mind if I take a seat?"

"Sure, no problem," the woman said as Miss K sat down, taking care of show off the cleavage revealed by her suit. She then noticed the table the woman was sitting at and pulled $300 out of her purse to buy some chips.

"Damn, girl, or boy, or whatever, but can I say you got some tits on you?"

"Sure you can say that, but what you got in front of you can definitely, ahem, raise the dead."

"Aww, thanks. This shirt definitely shows off the girls well," the woman replied. "For someone that big down there, you are pretty. What's your name?"

"Kayla," Miss K said as she threw out a couple of $20 chips to bet on her hand in Blackjack. "What's yours?"

"Jennifer," she replied as she opened checked Miss K out. "So what brings you here to Vegas?"

Miss K signaled the dealer to hit her, then answered, "to pick up pretty women and maybe make a few bucks gambling. What about you?"

"I'm out here with my girls from ATL. They wanted to see a show, but I decided to pass...though they'd probably freak when I tell them I found this hung chick playing Blackjack."

"Who just doubled her money beating the house, thank you," Miss K bragged as she collected her winnings from the dealer.

"That's cute," Jennifer said with a laugh. "Anyway, do you really do girls? I mean, people can joke and all, but..."

Miss K looked right into Jennifer's eyes, then down into her tits. Her lips formed a sexy pout, and then replied. "What do you think?"

"Where are you staying?"

"Right upstairs."

The two women walked away from the table, leaving their chips and heading for the elevators. The air was filled with sexual tension as they snuck peaks at each other. Miss K noticed that Jennifer's tits were right at crotch level and were somehow further out than her soft belly. Her short legs were wrapped in a cute pair of white bell bottoms, with some pretty toes in some white open-toes sandals. She knew she wanted to fuck this girl good, but still wanted to do it right, the swelling of her nipples and dick notwithstanding.

When the elevator door opened up, Miss K wordlessly lead the way to her hotel room, then opened the door for Jennifer.

"So...Kayla, when are you going to show me what you got?"

Miss K wordlessly wrapped her arms around Jennifer's massive breasts and pushed her up against the wall by the door, her hard dick pushing into the small of Jennifer's back as she kissed her neck. She reached around and pulled Jennifer's shirt and bra open, baring those tits to the wall. She pushed Jennifer up against the wall, and squatted down, shedding her suit jacket and lifting up the bottom of Jennifer's shirt to kiss the base of her spine. She lifted the shirt up out of the way as she trailed kissed up her back, her bra-encased breasts trailing up her thighs and ass. She reached around to circle Jennifer's areola with her fingers, her lips sucking in the soft flesh as one hand lifted the shirt of and over Jennifer's arms. Finally, she went back to the nape of her neck, kissing and licking as her hands squeezed and mauls Jennifer's huge tits, her whole body pressing into her from behind.

Jennifer braced her weight on her head against the wall, feeling those lips on her spine make her shiver as she lost the huge weight of breasts and dick on her body. A pair of hands unbuttoned her pants, and she laid there as those hands gently pulled her pants down until they pooled down around her ankles, making her step out of them out of instinct. She then felt Miss KJ's lips on the top of her asscrack, with her teeth gripping onto her thong and her tongue trailing down her ass as it was pulled off of her. She shook as Miss K snaked her tongue around her asshole, then felt her tongue on the back of her ankle, slowing trailing back up her leg. She leaned her ass back to the tongue as it trailed up to her ass, feeling a hard dick hit her ankle as Miss K kissed and licked her ass, even giving it a playful bite. She felt her cheeks being spread and sighed as she felt a tongue penetrate her labia. She reached behind her and grabbed onto Miss K's braids as she rode the tongue caressing her sweet slit. She tried to get as much tongue on her pussy as possible, shivering at it lapped away at her juices that we dripping from inside her. She felt Miss K's head break the hold, then something that felt as fat as a forearm, but softer slap her between the legs. Realizing that she felt a pair of tits behind her and someone breathing in her ear, she shook the looked over her shoulder.

"Hey! Are you trying to put that thing in me raw?"

"No, just trying to get your attention," Miss K said with a smile.

"Hey, you're too pretty to be this big and evil," Jennifer said with a laugh as she looked at Miss K over her shoulder

"If you want more, take off your shoes and turn around. I got something for ya you might like."

Jennifer braced herself on the wall and took off one shoe, then the other and turned around, only to feel Miss K's hard dick smack her in the tits. The platform heels she still had on had her dick right on the same level at her breasts, and when she pressed her breasts, and Miss K's dick up against the latter's stomach, she now got an idea of what she was working with. She grabbed it with one hand, feeling how thick it was as she couldn't wrap her fingers around it. She bent over to lick up the size of it, then stuck it between her tits, fucking her tits on the huge dick and amazed as it managed to be long enough to stick out the top. She bent down her head and swirled her head around the tip, punctuating it with a kiss.

"Is this real?" Jennifer said as she stroked the dick with both hands. "It seems so unreal!" She then reached down between Miss K's legs and squeezed her balls.

"Ow, that hurts!" Miss K grimaced as she bent over in pain, her breasts nearly suffocating Jennifer.

"OK, I think that answers my question," Jennifer said as she got on her knees between Miss K's legs. "Now, let me kiss it and make it feel better."

Miss K felt the sharp pain switch to pleasure as Jennifer sucked one of her balls in her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue. She felt the same thing done to the other one, and felt her lick up one side of her thick cock before sucking the head into her mouth. A slow, gentle rhythm emerged as Jennifer sucked slightly more into her mouth, with one hand stroking the rest of the shaft and the other hand caressing her balls. She slipped her bra off, letting her fake tits breathe and her nipples readily accessible to toying with her hands. Ever so often, she felt Jennifer nuzzle her soft lips along one side of her dick then the other before continuing its soft, smooth suction. Miss K licked her lips and rocked her hips to the rhythm of the blowjob as Jennifer's lips worked their magic.

Miss K took one of Jennifer's hands and picked her up off the floor, Jennifer's mouth glued to the tip until the last minute. She then pulled her over to the bed, tipping her over to lay her down and spreading her thick, brown thighs. She climbed up on the bed between Jennifer's legs and rubbed her breasts on Jennifer's pussy, bending down to tongue her navel.

"Like how that feels?" Miss K said with a wink.

"Hey, I didn't know fake tits could feel good, or any tits for that matter," Jennifer giggled in reply. "So why did you bring me over here?"

Miss K pushed herself up with one hand, then licked a couple fingers of her other hand before easing them into Jennifer's pink honeypot. She slowly pushed her way inside, and then bent down to suck on her clit, making Jennifer's hips buck up. As she started pumping her fingers her fingers, she sucked harder on her clit, flicking her tongue as she started to curl her fingers up into the g-spot. As Jennifer's thighs closed around her head, she swayed her head back and forth and hummed as she sucked on that clit, twisting her fingers hard as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out. In an instant, he felt Jennifer grab onto her head and squeeze onto it hard, her fingers being covered with cream. As she came, Miss K stuck her tongue down to lick up the sweet cream, her fingers being milked by the powerful orgasm. As Jennifer came down from her cum, she started to wince at the touch of her tongue, pushing her head away as she let the tip of her tongue give Jennifer's pussy a few last licks. She eased her soaked fingers out and licked them clean, enjoying the creamsicle-like taste. She got up on her knees next to Jennifer's head and stuck her dick on her lips, eliciting a few licks and a suck of her head.

"I just realized something," Jennifer said as she reached up and stroked Miss K's dick.

"What?"

"There's no way in hell you can fit in my pussy," Jennifer said with a laugh.

"C'mon now, you can do it!" Miss K said, smacking her dick on Jennifer's pretty smile.

"Seriously, though, you're too long. You know, the whole cervix thing? I'm a bit on the shallow side, ya know?"

"So...how do you propose I get at your ass?"

Jennifer rolled over on her stomach and spread her cheeks, revealing her tight asshole. "Well, I don't have any cervix issues with the other hole."

"Lemme go get the condoms, OK?"

Miss K scurried to her purse to get the condoms out, took off her shoes, then hopped up on the bed straddling Jennifer's prone frame. She unwrapped a condom wrapper, blew it up like a balloon to stretch it out a bit, and rolled it out on her hard dick. She dipped her tip into Jennifer's pussy for the moisture, enjoying the heat and wetness from her tiny lips, and moved back to her asshole, gently easing the tip in. She let her dick sit there for a moment, then tried to push in the rest, making Jennifer scream in pain. She backed out, almost pulling it out again, then eased the tip back in to push deeper again.

"Fuck, you're a big girl back there!" Jennifer said. "Could you stop for a moment there?"

"Sure, sure," Miss K said as she pulled out and stroke her dick. "No one can ever call you loose, right?"

"By that definition, anyone would be tight with your dick," Jennifer said as she playfully pushed Miss K off of her. "Any ideas, missy?"

"Soap."

"Huh?"

"Let's shower together and lather up. Maybe that and the steam will help."

"I'm with it," Jennifer said as she stroked that dick. "I think if I manage to get this fucking baseball bat inside me that we could have some fun!"

Miss K helped Jennifer off the bed and led the way to the bathroom. She walked in and opened the door to the shower area, replete with a detachable head and in-laid benches for their use.

"Nice shower there! Better than my hotel room," Jennifer said as she walked in and looked around. Miss K followed behind her, placed a condom on one of the bench seats and handed Jennifer a small bar of soap. "So, do you mind if I wash you first?"

"Uh-uh. Besides, I think the touch could be relaxing," Jennifer said as Miss K turned on the shower. Miss K lathered up the soap in her hands and started washing those huge tits in front of Jennifer, taking each one in her hands and lathering them up. She then worked her way down her round belly, massaging it in her hands, before reaching down and rubbing her pussy with her sudsy hands.

"Hey, I thought you were supposed to be loosening my ass up," Jennifer said as she smacked Miss K's hands away.

"Well, show me your ass!" Miss K said as she lathered up her hands once again.

The thick Black woman turned out and stuck her ass out a bit, bracing herself on the side of the shower. She started by wrapping her hands around to soap up those breasts one last time before working around the softness of her back, Her hands smoothly worked their way down her back, making Jennifer hum to herself in the process. She soaped up her hands against and worked her hands around Jennifer's flat, soft ass. Little by little, she eased her hands to her asshole, where one finger slowly massaged its way in, followed by another after she dropped her soap on the shower floor. She used her fingers to massage Jennifer's sphincter open, making her friend gasp as she worked them before gently easing them out.

"You're good!" Jennifer gasped as she felt Miss K rinsing off her back with the shower head. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I won't tell, Miss Flat Booty," Miss K joked as she turned Jennifer around to rinse off the front of her body.

"C'mon! I think I make it up in the boobs department right?" Jennifer said as she hefted her boobs up. "46FF baby!"

"Just a cup size bigger than me, huh?"

"Turn your fake Amazon ass around heifer!" Jennifer said as Miss K replaced the shower head, turned around and leaned against the other side of the shower as Jennifer lathered her hands up. She started by rubbing Miss K's well-toned back, and then stopped suddenly when she saw her huge round ass. She grabbed Miss K's hips, bent over and kissed ass as she rubbed it.

"So that's where my ass went," Jennifer said as she snuggled up against it.

"Hush up and do what you're going to do."

Jennifer spread Miss K's ass cheeks and started licking her ass, while reaching around with a soapy hand to stroke Miss K's semi-hard dick. As she swirled her tongue around, she felt the dick grow in her hand with each stroke, making her bring her other hand around to grip the growing girth. Finally, she just stopped with the pretense, turned Miss K around and started sucking her dick some more, tasting the soap in her mouth as she bobbed her head on it, looking up at Miss K's large tits.

"Hey, do you mind if I suck your tits a bit? I'm not a lez, but..."

Miss K grabbed Jennifer's head and forced her mouth on a nipple, letting her suck as she toyed with her huge dick with one of her hands. She reached up to rub and palm the resilient breasts in her hands, making Miss K gasp as she rubbed her nipples and areola in her small hands.

Miss K pushed Jennifer off of her, forcing her to brace her fall against one of the seats. She then unwrapped the condom, rolled it down as far as she could on her huge dick, and squatted into position, a hand splitting the narrow cheeks. Finding little resistance for the tip of her dick, she slowly pushed an inch more inside of Jennifer's ass, making her moan in pleasure. She stood there as Jennifer slowly eased her way onto her dick, her ass swallowing more of her dick with each little bounce until she hit rock bottom. Miss K grabbed Jennifer's hips and slowly started stroking her dick back and forth, each stroke just a bit longer than the last as Jennifer's ass clenched at her dick with each pass.

When she was finally able to stroke her whole length in and out, she started pounding away at Jennifer's ass, making her scream and gasp in pleasure. She loved the way her ass tugged at her dick and the lack of a bottom let her wail away with abandon. She felt Jennifer's ass clench around her in orgasm, forcing her to slow down as it felt like her ass was going to rip her dick off. When she came down, she reached though her thick thighs and found her clit, rubbing it in rhythm to her fucking. With her other hand, she spied out her g-spot with her fingers and started rubbing, driving Jennifer insane and making her collapse onto her shoulder on the bench. She kept fucking away, her own nipples on fire as Jennifer wailed away as wave after wave of orgasm.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers